Sweet Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, and we both got to our feet, careful not to slip in the wet tub. We moved under the shower and it ran deliciously hot. We washed each other down, and I felt full of love for this girl who'd indulged me, caressing her gently as I soaped her, standing quietly as she bathed me.

I stepped from the shower all cleansed and reborn, my body hairless and smooth. I'd never seen myself like that before, all smooth flesh with no hair, and I couldn't keep my eyes away from the mirror. If I'd been by a water's edge, I'd have drowned.

Then I dried her gorgeous body, and brushed her long hair, and she was quiet as she sat before me. I'd gone soft in the hot shower, so she just cupped my curled cock and heavy balls in her hands. Once we had finished grooming, she reached for a shelf and found two warm gowns.

"Put this on," she said, handing the bigger gown to me, "and we'll go upstairs to meet Mama."

"Mama? I thought you said we would hear her, and I'd have to go?"

"It was a little fib. Mama has been upstairs all along, just as she always is." She took my hand. "Come along, we must go upstairs and say hello to Mama. She expects it, you see."

What in God's name had I got myself into? She had such inexorable logic. There was nothing for it, I had to go upstairs to see Mama.

She took me by the hand and I followed her. I thought of high towers and deep pits, and wondering if my perversions would take me up to heaven or take me down to hell, or was this house somewhere in between? This dark young woman seemed to be doing to me what she wanted, and I was letting her do it, giving up any self control, any restraint I might have had. I had no idea what to expect from Mama, and this complete unknown was working its way down my spine to a heavy throb deep in my guts.

I felt my prick begin to rise, as if it was seeking something new. Something to bury itself in, this immaculately smooth piece of flesh that hung from my hairless groin. I'd follow my cock into hell, if it led me.

"That is very good," she said, curling her hand and long nails around my rising shaft. "It will a good first impression, you see. Mama likes a big cock."

"Like mother, like daughter?" I managed to say, remembering how she'd turned and said those words between two parked cars.

"Mama is a bigger lady than me," she replied, "and she likes to be filled, very deeply. This cock," and she pulled me by it and with her other hand shucked off my gown, "will please her."

I realised I was being taken upstairs as a gift for Mama, but why did I think of a sacrifice?

She took me down a short corridor and through a door, and led me up some stairs. Completely nude, my hair completely shaved away except from my head, I followed her, still being led by my prick. I knew then that's all I was now, a perfect cock, and this woman and her mother could do anything they wanted, and I'd do it. Pre-cum started seeping from my tip, and that had never happened before today.

"Is there more of the drink?" I asked, knowing that it was indeed an intoxicant and an impish drug, to enslave me.

"Even better," she replied. "You can drink it straight from the source. You'll see."

Reaching the top of the stairs, she called out. "Mama, I have found a handsome man, oh he's a beauty. You'll like this one."

"Bring him to me, girl, bring him home to Mama."

A shiver went up and down my spine as I heard Mama's voice, which sounded like the seduction of twelve men at a supper, sweet honey dripping down her thighs.

I looked at the woman beside me, trying to read her eyes, but she was unreadable, gazing ahead at the door. She dropped her gown to the floor, and I understood she was putting on a show for Mama, and we would walk through the door into the room, like a bride would walk with her father. Or a sacrifice walk with a priestess.

All that was left in my mind was lust, now, even though I'd not yet met Mama. If the daughter was divine, what would the loins be that birthed her? Was I approaching nirvana?

Or an acolyte entering hell. Mama was immense, huge bellies and great dugs for breasts, massive orbs of flesh spread on the bed she lay on. She had the same dark skin as the hairy girl beside me, but unlike her daughter, Mama was like me, completely smooth. I stopped, momentarily shocked, but then my prick had a mind of its own. It bounced up twice, even against the strength of the daughter's hand still around it.

"He wants you, Mama, he can't pretend. His sceptre gives him away."

"Bring him to me," said Mama. "You too, darling girl. Come and drink from your Mama."

It was then that I saw beads of creamy white milk seeping from her nipples, and in flash I understood. Mama kept herself in permanent suckle, those huge tits making vast volumes of milk.

The girl had said I could drink from the source, it would be 'even better'. Did they distil some miraculous liquor from Mama's milky fluid, flavoured perhaps with men's semen? And if I could suckle, was it my fate to be milked? I had a vague feeling that one only ever walked up those stairs, never down; but even now, my prick was straining towards Mama. I was salivating, eager to suck on those breasts.

I moved towards Mama, and found a glorious teat, huge and brown, seeping milk in a steady stream. I clamped my mouth to it, sucking hard, wanting to be fed like a baby. I saw, on the other side of Mama, the girl latch on, and for ten minutes, we both fed from Mama. At first I just sucked, then, with a sigh of pleasure, Mama let down and her milk began to flow, filling my mouth. I swallowed fast, eager to drink the sweet milk. My eyes closed in ecstasy, and I drank.

As I suckled, my fingers found their way down to Mama's wet cunt, hidden in deep folds of flesh, and I pleasured her there, sliding my fingers in and out of that voluptuous place, finding her clitoris, which felt huge. We were joined in a great circle of pleasure, her milk feeding me, my fingers feeding her pleasure, and beside me, the girl moaned too, her fingers threading through her fur to find her smaller clit. I knew that my cum was being saved for another place, Mama's deepest place. After I'd fed, she'd extract my seed from me, deep into her body.

The flow of Mama's milk began to slow. I was full, my belly filled with hot milk, and I could barely keep my eyes open. I fell to the sheets beside Mama and lay there, a dribble of spit and milk on my chin. My hairless body felt like a throbbing, warm cock, all of my sensation pure sex, fuck hard.

"Did he take you there?" I heard Mama ask.

"Oh no, Mama. As soon as I saw him thick and hard, I wanted to keep him for you. I fucked him, Mama, because I'm wicked, you see. He filled me and fucked me and I screamed, but he's too big for my tight little bottom."

I felt movement on the bed, as Mama rolled over and knelt. "Let me help, Mama, I want to see." The daughter was dutiful, a good girl, looking after Mama.

I knew then where my next fuck was. I slid from the bed, and stood while the girl lathered my prick with hot oils, and I felt my shaft burn, the same way my throat had when I'd swallowed the liqueur.

In front of me, Mama was on her hands and knees on the bed, her massive fat rump all I could see, those big globes of flesh hiding nirvana. I moved to her, grasping handfuls of flesh, pulling them away from her dark centre, exposing the dark brown swirl of her ass hole. Her daughter rubbed more hot oil over that place, and pushed one of her long fingers in.

She looked up at me and grinned. "It's your turn now, you see. Your turn to fuck Mama." And in the very precise way that she spoke, she encouraged me. "She likes a big cock, you see, filling her voluminous ass."

I placed my long, hairless prick over Mama's hot centre, and pushed in, eased back, pushed in a little further, until I was completely hidden inside her hot, tight, gripping ass passage. She moaned, and I began to fuck Mama's ass.

* * * *

Later, much later, my balls drained and empty, the girl showed me a room, one of many identical doors off a long corridor. Inside there was a simple bed, a cage in the corner, and on each opposite wall, two glory holes. On a shelf by the bed there were some collars, chains, some cock cages, and long champagne flutes with different sized openings.

"We cater for every fetish, you see. Whatever you like, gets you hard, we allow and encourage. But the main thing, sir, the reason for your stay, is for us to regularly milk you. We need male juice, you see, to add to Mama's milk. Aphrodisiacs, you will surely understand, need the finest ingredients."

She looked at me frankly. "Your cock, sir, is quite superb. It has beautiful proportions. I will greatly enjoy getting you very hard, and make it last a very long time, with my clever fingers and my mouth, and my tight little cunt; but I regret I cannot swallow you down, sir. We need your juices in a container, you see."

I did see, but the effect of the drugged liqueur was seeping into my brain, and all I wanted was my thick, steel hard erection forever, my eyes feasting on her hair, her sweet cunt, everything licentious about her, just to keep me hard.

"It's why I'm so skinny, sir. I don't get to swallow." She grinned.

I didn't care. I just wanted another erection, and in a strange, perverse way, was eager for my first milking. How good would I look, in the mirror!

© electricblue66 2019