Sweet Venom Arc 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
More Rewritten victims stack up as the corruption continues.
3.6k words
4.88
2k
1
0

Part 10 of the 45 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 -- Performance of a life time

"Soph- we need to-"

"-Stage name! We're practising!"

"*Sigh* Rio, we should be out relaxing! Your fingers must be killing you by now." Karla shook her head, watching her partner dance her digits across the keyboard, twiddling them over a couple of high notes.

"We need to nail this piece, I'm still a little unsure about the bridge and I know I'm going to mess it up if I don't-."

"Sophia. You need to rest. We've been playing for 6 hours straight, I'm surprised the guards haven't asked us to keep it down yet! You know I want this perfect as much as you, but you haven't eaten since breakfast." Karla lowered her light guitar, pressing a couple of buttons on her tech gauntlet to deactivate the surrounding speakers and amps. "You gotta have hands like stone right now. My shoulders are aching from this fucking-"

Sophia winced from behind the keyboard.

"Sorry. Heckin' strap. Lets just... lets just get some food OK? Half an hour break, then back to it?" Karla tilted her head, half pleading with her partner, her own stomach rumbling loudly as she began to think about the food that Barru X had to offer.

"You promise its just food? Not one of your schemes to try and get me out?" Sophia sunk a little in her chair, staring at the door to their room in a defeated fashion, her shoulders slumping from hours of concentration.

"Promise. Lets just-" Karla paused as something grabbed her attention. Distance, heavy thudding, approaching their door. It sounded unusual to hear, its gait and presence wrong.

"Karla... are you OK?"

"Shhh! Either someone very heavy and very drunk is coming or we're finally getting a guard visit and they're in power armour."

Sophia twitched as she picked up on the thudding coming towards their door.

"I'm sure its nothing... But can you deal with it...? Please? I just... I need to freshen up." Sophia stood from her chair, her back creaking as she stretched it out and waddled over to the bath room, just off the side of the front door.

"Sure, you know you don't need to ask."

"Thanks Karla, I won't be long." Sophia softly closed the door behind her and the sound of running water could be heard shortly after.

The thudding continued to close in, along with a raspy, filter distorted exhalation. Karla approached the door to look through its peep hole but jumped back upon seeing a shadow darken the base of the door, the breathing loud and crackly. The noise drowned her senses, making her feel small and defenceless.

Her body began to shudder, like a sixth sense had a sickening realisation that her brain was still catching up with. Her legs turned to stone, a brief glimmer of blue reflected through the peep hole. Karla turned her head towards the drawer of her bedside table.

"MUSIC?!?"A warped voice called through the door.

Another obsessive fan...? I'm not going through this again. Karla thought as her heart raced in her chest. No... this feels different. She fought her against her instincts telling her to stay still but heeded her gut feeling, turning slowly, quietly, and creeping towards the drawer. One foot at a time, softly onto on the carpet.

A sickening crunch rattled through the room as a large hand punched through the wooden panels and clumsily grabbed at the chain, tearing it free from the wall in a single tug and pushing the door open after, revealing Plasia in her full masked glory, staring at Sophia's shocked form through her damaged lenses.

"MUSIC?!? YOU PLAY FOR ME! NOW!" Plasia screamed at the terrified Czarite, rapidly approaching and cornering her, blue goo spurting from her mask filter as she panted in excitement.

"Y-you want me to play?" Sophia's thoughts rushed as she realised she was still a few paces away from the drawer and the massive blue Czarite was already within arms reach but was towering over her, menacingly. "I-I mean, its just me here so I can only play you some s-solo stuff-"

As she spoke, she noticed the mortified face of Sophia appearing around the bathroom door, staring at the Plasia from behind.

"I can do some of our hits? Get down and dirty? Play, Help, fight? Leave me alone? Now the party starts? A-any of those take your fancy, miss?" Karla's eyes darted between Sophia's face and Plasia's mask as she hoped her message was understood, barely visible, Sophia nodded and crept out of the room, not turning back to look as her heart raced in her chest.

"PLAY BETTER WHEN YOU'RE ONE OF MINE! MINE-MINE-MINE-MINE-MINE!"

Sophia bolted down the corridor, turning her head back multiple times but forcing herself forward. Clawing and fighting rung out behind her. Desperation. The colour drained from her face as she heard Karla yelling.

We need help... The guard room! I think there was a camera room just down the corridor...

She noticed blue luminescent smudges on the walls that had a sickly sweet smell to them as she fled down the carpeted corridor, damage to the walls, drips of blood on the carpet... She stopped at a crossroads to reveal a small corridor with a single wooden door at its end, the walls felt like they were closing in on her as time ticked away. A small sense of relief passed through her as she saw the sign above the door;

"Security office"

But as she approached, her eyes landed on the door handle, something wasn't right- it was damaged and bent out of shape... she could hear moaning from behind it, gentle at first. But with each step closer, the person inside shifted. She stopped a couple of meters from the door, confusion over the damaged handle faded as the door suddenly shook, it sounded like someone was pounding on the back of it, their groaning aggressive and hungry.

That's... that's not right at all... I am NOT going in there. I think they had a break room back there...? I'll check that.

She turned heel, padding away quickly and quietly as the door rattling intensified behind her. She went back to the crossroads and carried straight on, her hands nervously fidgeting around herself as she went.

She froze on the spot, she saw something glittering in the carpet ahead, dark red dots speckled over the walls.

She couldn't help herself, she knew there was nothing good ahead but she had to check, for Karla's sake. Her body quivered, her head shaking as she began to pick out more detail. Glass was strewn over the floor, blood splattered everywhere...

The guard break room was directly connected to the corridor, having several glass panels with blinds that interlaced with the otherwise featureless walls of the long stay wing.

Every single one was smashed to pieces and within, the guard room laid in gory ruins.

One guard hung loosely from the ceiling, an arm missing and face broken, caught within the ceiling grid.

Another laid smothered on the sofa, its fabric stained with a sanguine hue around him, torso pierced by his own solid baton, pushed forcefully through his chest and pinning him to the upholstery.

Two more crushed into the walls, their armour held their broken forms together but there was no mistaking them for anything other than corpses.

The last one was laid out on the floor, her arm reaching out towards the door, legs shattered and broken, blood smeared over her visor.

Words couldn't find a way into her brain, she was struggling to process the scene in its full, brutal glory.

There was no help to be found here. Not fast enough for save Karla. She had to take things into her own hands.

She stepped into the room shakily, keeping her eyes down and away from the detail and reached for the dead guard's side arm, pulling it from her damaged holster and briefly checking it.

Safety off... it h-has ammo. It has to be enough. It can't end like this.

Her stride was weak, the gun clattered in her hand as her finger wobbled on the trigger.

I-i'm coming Karla! Please... please still be alive...

A harrowing noise echoed down the corridor as she approached... skin impacting skin, liquid dripping and the muffled rush of the bathroom tap that she'd left running... but not so much as a whimper from Karla's mouth now.

Getting closer to the door, the noises suddenly stopped and a growl saturated the air, rumbling through her chest, nearly shaking the gun out of her hand as she held it up and pointed at the door.

She heard the figure thumping around in the room and then...

Nothing. Just the quiet rush of water from the bathroom.

Steadying herself, she approached the door slowly with her weapon raised and peered around the corner. Her eyes scanning the room to see if she could locate the figure. Her heart crawled around in her throat as she saw Karla's collapsed figure on the bed, luminescent sapphire slime splattered over her skin, her clothes torn open and her body exposed.

I need to know if she's still alive... I just... That creature is still in there, I know she is... I can't go in!

*CLACK*

Darkness blinded her. In all directions, the lights died. She stumbled backwards, bumping into the wall opposite the room and held her weapon up, her eyes slowly adjusting to the dark.

From within their room, she could see blue glow coming off Karla's body. All around, she could hear commotion rising, feet stumbling, Something splintered and broke in the distant darkness, back where she had just come from.

A figure stumbled into the corridor, his face glowing from the same blue goo over his lips. A grey face against a black background, his expression blank but his eyes clearly focused on Sophia despite the complete lack of light.

More figures appeared down the other end of the corridor, their feet soft on the carpet but audible none the less. Several rabbits, barely visible in the dark by the soft blue glow of the goo soaked into their fur and splattered around their nethers, fur grey and eyes focused, they were staring at the doors to the other rooms of the wing.

I need to get out of here! Sophia tried to turn and leave, but her body wouldn't let her. I-I can't leave until I know if Karla is dead or not!

Several loud crashes rattled down the corridor, drawing a shocked gasp from Sophia. Down the corridor, the rabbit's began kicking down the doors, the blue glow disappearing as they charged into the rooms one by one, screaming and yelling filled the wing.

People yelled for help, she could hear fighting from the rooms, in the pitch black of the corridor where the only light she could see was from the cruel sapphire glow of the goo over their bodies. She jumped again, the running water ceased without warning, the white noise it had been providing cut off at the source. She gripped the pistol tightly and watched closely as another glow slowly emerged from the inside her room.

The gasmask of the intruder appeared, her eyes piercing through the darkness and glaring at Sophia with a desperate hunger. Her blue eyes and cracked lenses perfectly visible through the darkness between them.

Plasia surged towards her in the blink of an eye, faster than Sophia could react.

In the darkness of the wing, she cried out, just another in the chorus of screams to the horde.

*

Back within the security office, Venner sat in her comfy chair, rubbing her forehead roughly and staring down at the floor with deep concern. A guard popped his head in the door as she tried to scrape together her thoughts.

"Hey Ven, the lines to the office are completely full, we're getting reports across the station, passengers are reporting assaults, rape and weird looking people, we're spread thin enough as it is, we can't respond to all of them! Theres a flood of them from the long stay wing, any idea why they aren't contacting the local team?"

"Not sure yet... I hear you though, give me a few minutes and I'll come up with a plan."

A light blipped on her computer, the display showed it an incoming external communication. A shot of adrenaline rippled down her back as she saw the details of the call coming through.

It was the lost freighter.

Her finger hovered over the decline button but sharply dropped and accepted the call. The office darkened and a projector shot the incoming view onto the blank wall by her side.

Moltezz's face fizzled into existence, her sharp glare quickly looking around but her display remained blank.

"You've not elected to display your side of the call. Understandable I suppose." She huffed loudly.

"State your business, Czarite." Venner said sternly, taking in Moltezz's details, her voice disguised by her tech. Another light blipped on her desk computer, her fur standing on end as she realised what the alert meant. A huge ship had just entered the range of the station's short range scanners.

"Let me state your situation for what it is. Your time is running out. We have detected that you've sent out an S.O.S signal to surrounding stations for help. The closest station to here is Mesa Sigma, correct?"

"Correct."

"Mesa Sigma is 14 hours away even in a remarkably fast scout vessel. We are two hours away and counting. It will take me less than an hour to finish what Plasia has started, but lets be generous and say you have three hours at most. I'm sure we've just entered your short range scanner by now, I encourage you to check it and verify that I'm telling you the truth."

"You better not have called me just to count down your arrival." Venner growled back, pulling up the emergency control panel on her computer.

"I have not. I have contacted you to offer you a deal."

Venner sighed and shook her head dismissively. I think i've had quite enough of deals for now.

"Some time ago, a party boarded your station, consisting of two large Czarites and a black skinned Coralith Komodo. Seeth, Plasia and Diego, respectively. Plus some other bodies. If you turn over Seeth and Diego to me, I will permit the evacuation of your station, uninterrupted by Plasia's forces from within."

"You'll call her off, you mean? The big blue one and her horde?"

A concentrated effort without needing to spread my men thin would allow us to fully evacuate the station within those two hours... But we don't even know where Diego and Seeth are! She shook her head again. No, no trades. Even if they were here, I'm not screwing this up even more.

"Yes. We will still be seizing the station you understand, but I will allow you to focus your efforts on evacuation and afford you some... mercy."

"OK, deal. Get Plasia's horde to back off and stop attacking my station and I'll get Diego and Seeth ready to pass over to you." Venner stated blankly, sounding cool and collected about the situation.

Moltezz paused, her eyes narrowing. Despite Moltezz having nothing to look at, Venner still felt like she was being watched.

"You know, if you want my mercy, I wouldn't advise lying to me."

"I'm not. Diego and Seeth are within the security office right now, we apprehended them recently due to the... on-going situation."

"That was better disguised, a truth mixed with a lie but you're playing with fire right now." Moltezz paused again, her fiery gaze intensifying as she stared at her blank screen. "Do you even know where they are?"

"Are you going to call off the horde or not? Its all very well you throwing a temper tantrum because you think I'm lying but you had your own side of the deal to uphold, unless you're just projecting your own behaviour onto me." Venner avoided the question, concerned that this lady would pick up on more details she was seemingly giving away.

"Avoidance. Typical. So little honour these days. The deal is off. You're lying through your little mousey teeth..." Moltezz articulated every word spoken with venomous precision.

Venner shuddered in her chair upon hearing the latter part of Moltezz's communication. M-mousey?! Can she see me?! H-how is this unfolding so badly?! Why doesn't she believe me?!

"We can get to know each-other better when I arrive in a couple of hours... if you last that long. Plasia informs me that you've just lost your long stay wing. Busy little creature isn't she? Better use these two hours wisely. See you soon."

The display flickered off and the lights raised back to their normal levels, leaving Venner rooted to her chair, her stomach in knots as she tried to figure out exactly what happened. She turned her gaze back to the emergency panel on the computer.

Lock-down saves more passengers now and lets my teams deal with the corrupted people in smaller numbers... but there is no way we can evacuate the station with it in lock-down... If we choose to evacuate now, we'll lose more people during the chaos but we'll be able to get more off the station...

Venner's weighed heavily upon the options, considering local lock-downs or a staggered evacuation, but there so little time to organise and every second was precious.

Wait... Plasia is still the main cause of our issues... If I can take her out, it might relieve pressure on the evacuation.

She stood from her desk and marched over to the door, pulling it firmly open and raising her hands to her mouth.

"I NEED MY KILL TEAM READY TO GO, WE'RE BEGINNING FULL EVACUATION PROCEEDINGS IN FIVE MINUTES!"

*

In the midst of the mall, Oxyi walked slowly, her head twisting in every direction as she searched desperately.

"Diego?! Are you there?! Can you hear me?!" She called out, cupping around her hands around her mouth.

Her shotgun slung around her shoulder by a strap and a couple of other weapons on her legs, she kept pace and mentally checked off where she'd looked already. Other passengers were talking in large groups, worried about the rapidly spreading rumours that the station was compromised, what few guards were available on the floor were desperately trying to keep the crowd calm, but a sizeable minority of passengers were already making their way back to the hangers...

Oxyi's armed presence did not go unnoticed and several loud arguments began to break out around the crowded guards. Yet, the Lioness stayed focused, looking around for her friend.

I-I'm not losing him again... cmon Diego! You're around here somewhere, I know you are...

A chest shaking thud rumbled through the mall, the crowd turned towards the adult wing but had been sealed off with a massive silver metal shutter, several black and yellow caution strips crossing over its bulk.

The shutter thudded again, causing the once loud mall to fall into a concerned silence. The guards inched forward, drawing their weapons and stepping through the crowds.

Oxyi did the same, pulling her shotgun up to her shoulder.

Not again... Oxyi's heart shuddered in chest, her tongue resting uncomfortably in her mouth.

The shutter shook violently once more, some of its caution strips falling off and floating to the ground.

A inhuman, unified bellow from behind the shutter made the metal vibrate with an stomach churning screech, it began to deform, the metal being pinched and pulled in different directions. The guards ordered the crowd back and aimed their weapons at the door as the unrest intensified, both within the mall and behind the shutter.

As the shutter rattled loudly, the station was suddenly bleached in red light and a loud alarm blared throughout.

"Attention all passengers, the station is compromised and a full evacuation is in effect, please return to your vessels in an orderly fashion and depart the station immediately. If you do not have a vessel, please go to hanger bay 2 for evacuation."

The warning went to play again, but was overshadowed by a bloodied arm being punched through the shutter, its fingers scrabbling at the metal for a brief moment before quickly retreating back through the hole.

Oxyi raised her shotgun but watched in horror as several more arms burst through the metal in similar fashion, several of the hands were crushed by the impact of their strike, dripping blood over the metalwork and floor of the station.

12