Sweet Venom Arc 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-do we shoot? Venner, they're doing something to the shutter at the intersection! Shall we open fire?!" One of the guards called over his communicator, the crowds rapidly fell back and began to push towards the hanger, but all of them had their eyes glued at the violence unfolding in front of them.

"Negative, open fire if they're away from the shutter, don't risk damaging it further."

"Roger that."

More hands squeezed through the holes that were made, pushing up to their forearms from behind.

The shutter began to screech.

The arms heaved and pulled up together, the jagged metal cutting into their flesh.

The mechanism groaned under the pressure and slowly, the shutter ascended.

It crept up inch by inch and within the crimson glow of the malls blaring alarms, revealed a wall of hungry, open mouthed faces, all already pressed to the floor and ready to crawl through the second the shutter was high enough...

12