Sweet Venom Arc 03 Ch. 08

Story Info
LEVEL BLACK sex scene - Urethral penetration and humiliation.
7.6k words
4.83
3.6k
3
0

Part 21 of the 45 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note -

Hey peeps, just an upfront warning on this one because I'm all about that transparency.

This is the first chapter is the series that features a LEVEL BLACK sex scene which is reserved for outright weird fetishes and potentially offensive content. In this instance, we're going weird. Its fully warning'd up and has the details as you approach. Feel free to skip if you hate the sound of it but otherwise, I'd advise giving it a look, I've had surprisingly good feedback. I don't want to be spoilery but I also don't want to ambush readers with stuff they might find repulsive. Gotta find the balance. Anyway, enjoy!

*

"Twenty minutes ago, every Node and Slave on the station seized up and collapsed. Every single one of them experienced the exact same phenomenon." Moltezz was pacing back and forth within the softly dimmed meeting room, with a stern expression to match her stern, strong voice. Her shoulders were unusually tense. Sat around the heavy, round table, Leech, Ink, Cherry, Plum and Bubblegum all watched her closely. Every face held a different expression; some were wearing their thoughts clearly, others, not quite so much.

"Plasia screamed inside their heads." Moltezz continued. "She begged for help. While I have an increasing number of questions regarding this... interaction, the only one that really matters is this; do we respond?"

Currently situated on the uppermost deck of Barru X, the Controllers had ordered every Mark and Node off the floor, leaving the six of them alone. Surrounded by comfy, if undersized chairs, they had a clear view of the surrounding stars through the thick pains of glass surrounding them, all of which felt like just a hand's reach away to Moltezz.

"I.. think we should help her." Plum spoke up softly, rubbing her hands against her thighs. "I know that most of us here have never even met her but... more Controllers are better than less. And it'd be nice to have more of us about."

"Pfft! Leave her!" Ink's lip curled into a snarl as she instantly snapped back. "She was given our gift, and she squandered it. She should be strong enough to look after herself. If she can't, she's already a liability." The monstrous Controller's vision was glued to Moltezz, although she seemed unfazed by Ink's intense glare and was staring thoughtfully out at the stars. Upon hearing her words however, Moltezz's stare instantly snapped to Ink, the fury captured perfectly in her twisting face.

As quickly as her temper rose, it fell, and with a brief flicker of visible confusion, her anger was quenched. She cleared her throat gently.

"...Harsh, Ink. But understandable. What about the rest of you?"

"Never thought I'd agree with the big-ass tentacle creep, but I kinda do." Cherry said. Immediately, she felt both Bubblegum and Plum smack her back in protest. "What? I do! Plasia should be fending for herself!"

Bubblegum's usually happy-go-lucky demeanour had slipped dramatically off of her face, and she shook her head in disgust at Cherry's comment.

"Cherry! Asshole! If we don't look after our own, who will?! Controllers should stick together!"

"I'm surprised you didn't respond to the 'creep' comment, Ink." Moltezz mused, listening as the Trio bickered amongst themselves.

"Why would I care what a second-hand weakling thinks of me?" Ink smirked, flicking her dreadlocks dismissively.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Cherry stood from her chair, furious. "Who the fuck you calling a weakling?!"

"Enough." Moltezz snapped her fingers, and the two settled down immediately without protest, however Cherry continued to shoot daggers at Ink from across the table.

"So, Plum and Bubblegum both vote to assist her..." Her gaze rested on Leech, who was deep in thought, gently biting on her fingernails and staring off into space. "You're being unusually quiet, Leech. Share your thoughts."

"I know where she is. Down to the sector."

"You do...?"

"She's in DA territory. I KNEW those fuckers had a hand in it." Leech growled, her hands curling into fists.

"The DA?" Plum repeated in surprise. "Haven't we spent the last few weeks working out how to avoid DA territory?"

"Indeed, we have." Moltezz murmured thoughtfully, her eyes focused on the teal-green alien, trying to read her every moment, every blink, every shift of her feet and flick of her wrists. "Continue, Leech."

"Well... I'm not sure exactly how she did it, but it looks like Plasia was able to break through the restrictions and physical limits, into the hierclasty. We shouldn't have ever been able to hear her, or reach her; the Nodes certainly can't now, she's too far away. When Plasia sent her message, it had pin-point accurate direction encoded within it but not distance. So, every Node, in their own unique placement, felt a pull towards the same point, but from minutely different directions. I just... trawled through the sensory data of enough Nodes until each line intersected at a certain point; that's where Plasia is. I'm still figuring out this sensory sharing and decoding stuff, but it is bloody accurate."

"That is... impressive. But you still have not answered what I asked you." Moltezz frowned. "Although, I suppose it does answer for you, if you're thinking about where she is."

Leech clicked her tongue and stood sharply from her seat, pushing it back with a screech.

"I... think we should go get her."

A smirk graced Moltezz's face as she watched Leech walk slowly to the window. She stared out through the thick glass panes, past her reflection, past the stars, to the point where the lines intersect.

"Do go on. I'm sure there's an incredibly complex and compelling reason just bubbling away in that brain of yours."

"Controller numbers are small, and even if you count our Slaves, Nodes and Marks, our place and impact on the universe is a small one. We're not even a faction yet, we're just not numerous enough. Two Controllers have already deserted us, and one of them is captured. That's not a good look for someone currently trying to put themselves on the map." Leech spoke carefully, slowly, feeling the words roll off her tongue. "I'm concerned about us looking weak in the face of our enemies. We are the strongest part of the Rewritten; the Controllers. We should be feared and respected. If something is happening to Plasia, it could reflect badly on us, reveal a potential weakness, even. Do you want Plasia to be the face of the Rewritten, Moltezz?"

Moltezz's smirk intensified into a mocking grin. A tense silence fell over the room as the remaining Controllers observed with a cautious interest.

Slowly, Moltezz approached Leech, with heavy, thudding footsteps, and slapped a hand onto her shoulder.

"I'm not worried about looking weak, my dear. Anyone who has the audacity to think that will quickly find the heat too hot to bear. Rumours can be quickly dispatched by a scolding brand. Moreover, you really shouldn't lie to me, Leech. It's unbecoming of you." She whispered teasingly, leaning in close, her breath wickedly hot on Leech's skin.

Leech went to respond, but Moltezz pressed a single finger against her lips.

"To lie to yourself however... Unfit behaviour." She pulled her finger away slowly, caressing Leech's cheek as she did so. "I can tell you care about Plasia, Leech. You needn't hide that. I would imagine you feel somewhat responsible for her, after all."

Leech took a sharp breath in, but held her tongue. A few more tense seconds ached by until, eventually, the molten mistress turned away, and addressed the room again.

"Nevertheless, I think I agree with you. It's time for a show of force. United we stand a better chance, we're about to brush shoulders with some heavier players. Recovering her alive would bolster us again, providing Leech can keep her under control. Would be good to have my concubine back, too." Moltezz nodded firmly and relaxed her shoulders a little. "I will leave the station in the capable hands of the Trio. Ink, you're coming with me and Leech. Gear up, we're leaving in the morning. And for goodness sake, do something about that before then." Moltezz cast an almost disgusted look down at Leech's crotch, where a bulging semi had been pressing against her tight trousers ever since she and Ink had entered the room, and hadn't shown any signs of going away any time soon. "I know the two of you are just desperate for some alone time, some, ugh... milking." Moltezz grimaced as she mimicked Leech's dialect. "I am astounded that you're happy to be treated like cattle, Ink - a girl of your calibre!"

"It's not all bad!" Bubblegum cheeped in the background. "Leech runs a tight ship in her lab! Plenty of fun to be had!"

She tried to hide it, but a proud grin etched its way onto Leech's face at Bubblegum's testimony, and she winked at the girl cheekily, who poked her tongue out in response, showing off her bright silver stud for just a second. To their side, Ink's tentacles flicked in annoyance as she watched the pair's interaction, but her glare at Bubblegum was intercepted by Cherry, who slid in between the two and pointed her fingers at her eyes, and then at Ink, a clear message of 'I'm watching you' conveyed by her fierce scowl.

"UGH! Whatever!" Moltezz snapped. "I don't want to know. If your deal is glass, tubes and machines then so let it be, but I will burn that place to the ground before you attach anything to my body. My passion cannot be farmed. If Leech knows where Plasia is, we'll take the Radon and leave in the morning. Any objections?"

The others all shook their heads, but the scowl on Ink's face remained heavy as the Controllers stood to leave. It eased slightly, only as she felt the caress of Leech's touch on her shoulder beside her.

"Good. Have your fun, prep your stuff. Bring your armaments too, we'll be fighting the DA on their home turf and I anticipate they'll be using pryst plasma weapons, so bring the best shields we have; unlike me, you're not plasma proof." Moltezz mocked in a teasing fashion. "See you in a few."

She and the Trio left the room, and after only a few seconds, Ink and Leech were left alone, together. Once they were sure that the others were out on ear-shot, Leech leaned over and gave the pouting giant a kiss on the neck.

"Oh, don't look like that. You got out-voted, so what? It happens. Besides, this will be fun!"

"Hmm. If you say so. But I told you! Moltezz doesn't like me. Did you see the way she looked at me when I spoke my thoughts?"

"Yeah... I have to admit, that was strange... I've not seen her react like that before..." Leech shook her head suddenly and squeezed Ink's shoulder tight. "ANYWAY, WHO GIVES A SHIT! LET'S GET YOU TO THE LAB!"

An intense blush filled Ink's cheeks. One of her tentacles began to fan her freshly warmed face.

"N-Now?"

"Fuck yeah. We've been flirting up a storm all day! My balls are fucking aching, aren't yours?"

Leech waltzed behind Ink, who was still sitting in her chair, and placed both her hands on the girl's neck, rubbing her muscles teasingly. Just as Ink relaxed into the shoulder rub, she felt the tip of one of her tentacles slip into Leech's mouth.

The blush over her face intensified as she felt Leech's soft lips suck the tip teasingly, akin to how one might enjoy a cool ice lolly. The titan bolted upright in the seat, a growing bulge visible through her clothes.

Leech wrapped her arms around the Ink's muscular midsection and hugged her from behind, and the curling embrace of Ink's tentacles pulled her closer.

"See? All it takes is a little tenta-suck and you're like putty in my hands. Muscular, fuckable putty - I gotta stop doing this. Why do I do this?! I called Diego a fuckable bomb not thirty minutes ago and still - LETS JUST GO, C'MON, GET YOUR FAT BOOTY INTO MY LAB!" Leech pushed against the giant from behind and the two eagerly made their way through the station's deck to Leech's labs, located not too far from the ship maintenance facility.

Similar to her dungeon-based facility but much more expansive now, Leech's laboratories were a half-clinical, half-kinky array of whirring equipment, scribble-covered white boards, humming computers and racks of brilliant silver tools. The blend between industrial equipment and sex toys was hard to define, the two almost blending seamlessly, with spotless bone saws and knives laid next to sets of beads and anal plugs.

Ink glanced around the room in fascination as Leech led her straight to her private quarters, her eyes landing on a slave housed in a glass chamber in one of the rooms they passed through. Metal equipment was grafted cleanly to her body, including an antenna of some kind. But there was little time to observe as Leech pulled her by the hand, already undressing on route to their playroom for the next few hours.

*** Hazard Warning -/// Level BLACK -/// Caution Advised***

***Potentially hazardous content identified - Humiliation and Urethral play - Proceed with humility***

By the time they reached her room, both of the czarites had stripped off to nothing, leaving their full sexual packages on display for the other to enjoy. Both of them were sexual powerhouses, dominating any room they happened to be in.

Leech's quarters were a clinical affair, lined with white tiles and various adjustable tables and racks against the walls, which were packed to the brim with various toys. For a moment however, the two just stood in the middle of the room, staring at one another with a fierce hunger.

Leech's figure had an almost elegant look to it, with long legs and thick thighs that were begging to be wrapped around someone's face. Her tits were certainly heavy and full-looking, but smaller than perhaps Seeth's or Plasia's. The potential elegance of her figure was halted quite abruptly however, by the massive cock that bobbed threateningly in the air, bright emerald in colour, dripping with her numbing lube-slime that dulled the pain of those it slathered, perfect for making that ego-ending, monstrous weapon of a dick squeeze into people...

Opposite her, Ink's muscular, powerful form was also standing to attention, with breasts so heavy and large they could kill a lesser person, if not handled correctly. The deep chocolate brown of her skin was complimented nicely by the dainty golden bar piercings through her large nipples. Her intoxicating figure was every bit as shapely and muscular as Leech's, and just that bit more too. It was as though someone had given her a little extra in every department. The star of the show had even Leech stood, licking her lips; despite her own girth and length she'd been gifted with, Leech stood short of Ink's behemoth.

The length of Ink's penis had a series of tantalising ridges, stopping just short of the bulbous, super-thick head that wouldn't look out of place if it was breaching a castle's gates. It faded from the rich walnut brown to a teasing violet at its tip, not that the colour change made it look any less threatening... Thick black goo had already begun to seep from its tip, dribbling down its mighty length and over her plush, watermelon-sized testicles.

Their breath was rapidly warming the room, both of them buzzing with anticipation, jolts of excitement shooting through their bodies.

There was a silent understanding between the two; they both knew what to do.

Ink stood in the middle of the room, reaching towards the ceiling and grabbing onto a bar that was hanging there just for her, leaving her towering body exposed and her legs apart, allowing her dominatrix full access.

Leech strode towards her and pressed their heavy dicks together, tip to tip, vibrating with excitement as far, far too many ideas hit her all at once. She rubbed their heads together, watching every bead of slime mix and drip between them. A breathy gasp escaped from Ink's mouth as a teasing, pleasant tingle followed every movement Leech made.

"It's not fair, Ink. Chance gave you a dick this big... but its not big enough for me to fuck." Her words were followed by a spit, right onto the heavy head of Ink's cock, which she rubbed over it, in a half-loving, half-pissed fashion.

Ink's tentacles reached up and curled around the extra ceiling supports that were provided. She stood there, quiet and willing, happy for Leech to use her as she pleased.

Voluntary bondage.

"I fancy some humiliation play today." Leech stated firmly, a wicked grin spreading wide over pretty, toxic-coloured face. Her eyes were intense and focused. Ink raised an eyebrow, concerned but excited.

In a flurry of activity, a set of pumps were pulled out from the dark corners of the room - breast pumps to be exact. Leech showed them off briefly to her willing victim before licking around the rims of the cups with her slender, black tongue, coating them thickly with her saliva. She wasted no time and immediately pressed the cups to Ink's nipples, which were only barely able to cover her areola. The glass was cold on her skin but within seconds, a pleasant, unending, rhythmic suction played with her nipples, teasing them out further and forcefully. Each mechanically enforced suction would tug on her nipples, visibly drawing them out for just a split second.

It was a pleasant feeling for the giantess; another black bead of precum oozed from the tip of her dick.

Another machine was brought in front of her; she'd seen this one before; it was some sort of fuck machine, custom designed to piston a toy back and forth with unending, mechanical precision, currently not equipped with anything. But Leech had never brought it in front of her before... Ink felt a weird pang of excitement vibrate through her body. For every part of this that was belittling and weird, in the presence of Leech, it was deeply, deeply enticing.

The toxic dominatrix suddenly disappeared and reappeared in front of Ink again, carrying a rack of various coloured dildos. She placed them down and fell to her knees in front of Ink's erect, fat cock. She immediately sunk her soft, emerald lips over its bulbous head and sucked on it strongly, prompting more drips of delicious, dark chocolate-flavoured goo into her maw. A pleased growl escaped from Ink's throat as Leech grabbed the base of her cock and squeezed it tightly, hungrily. Ink only continued to hum with delight, her cock pulsing in Leech's mouth, stretching the girl's jaw wide to accommodate for its absurd girth. Even for a nearly nine-foot tall Controller like Leech, Ink's cock was just gigantic.

Then, a new feeling graced Ink, one that made her shiver unexpectedly. Leech's nimble tongue teased the tip of her dick, licking her urethra and pushing its way slightly inside of it. It wasn't pain she felt exactly, but it was a surreal sensation.

Their gazes met. Ink stared down into Leech's venomous eyes, eyes that said 'we're only just getting started.'

Her slim tongue pushed deeper, coating the inside of Ink's dick with saliva, meeting with the drips of pre that were slowly leaking out. The inside gripped tightly around her tongue, only prompting further excitement from Leech. A warmth filled the massive cock, and it felt oddly pleasant, but just as the giant began to moan in pleasure, Leech pulled off and stood up in front of her, grinning with pure satisfaction.

"Promise me, Ink, that you'll only let me do this to you. I want this to be our special thing." Leech murmured seductively, her hand stroking the metal rack by her side.

"If anyone else tried this, I would snap them in half." Ink panted back. "But I'll do Anything for you."

"Good. Now then..." Leech's grin intensified, showing her fangs. "Who is fucking your cock?"

Ink's eyes widened, suddenly realising what was about to unfold. A weird cocktail of feelings spiralled through her, but she remained where she was, curious as to what Leech would do, and only a little apprehensive.