Sweet Venom Arc 03 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moltezz relaxed a little and nodded subtly. Behind her, a figure crawled into view on the floor, curled up in a ball away from her, trying to reach the door at the back of the room. The smell of burnt fur was filling the room.

"I'm surprised your man kept it together. Some of the vixens pining after him were pretty attractive. He doesn't seem to want to settle down though, either he's running from something or trying to make amends; that's my bet." Rio's eyes glanced towards the figure on the floor behind Moltezz briefly.

"Were attractive?" Moltezz questioned.

"We didn't stay to watch the aftermath."

Behind Moltezz, the figure collapsed onto his back, showing a massive, black, still smouldering hand-print on the centre of his chest, smoke still rising from the acrid smelling skin. He cried out in pain again, feeling weakly over his chest and wincing as his fingers fumbled over the deep burn.

"Right. But no sign of him at all?" Moltezz continued, ignoring the figure behind her.

"None. He didn't come this way. Trail went cold at the station. Anyway, you said Plasia has reached out?" Rio raised an eyebrow, nibbling on the corner of her lip. Behind her, one of the figures slumped over a table began to convulse violently, eventually sliding off the table with a bang and continuing to shake on the floor.

"Yes. I fail to see how that's related."

"It's not. But if you find her, thank her. We've been thoroughly enjoying the use of her gift."

"Fine. Next time I call you, I expect a sharper response. You -"

The connection dropped, terminated by Venom quite obviously, leaving Moltezz frowning and holding her hands out in front of her.

"Such little respect." She sighed loudly and stood from her chair, turning to face the whimpering male in the middle of the room. "It's not right. I let them prowl the galaxy as they please and this is how they talk to me? I really wish people wouldn't force me to get so heated with them. It only makes things worse for everyone else. Now, where were we?"

Her hands rippled with searing heat, making the air around them wavy and distorted. To her left, a barred off, makeshift cell contained the many horrified faces of imprisoned Marks, all of whom were watching with wide-eyed, frozen horror as Moltezz approached the collapsed, isolated figure.

"Look at your exemplar, people. There is a lesson charred into his skin, one you should heed closely."

She strode towards him in her usual, confident manner, shaking the room with her presence. Her hand fixed around his neck and she hauled his naked, quivering body up effortlessly.

"Don't you ever, EVER tell anyone that you're my favourite. I bestow that title. Me. You speak only for yourself, Mark. Never for me. NEVER!"

Through the searing pain, he nodded frantically, fighting his instincts to reach for the ruby hand clasped around his throat.

"Say you understand."

"I-I understand! I s-speak for myself!" His voice cracked repeatedly, his legs kicking as he dangled from her iron grip.

"Good. Because if it happens again..."

The room continued to watch with bated breath as she moved her free arm under him.

He felt a sudden warmth underneath his exposed manhood, rising in intensity. Within a matter of seconds, it went from a pleasant tingle to a near scolding pain. Moltezz held her palm flat underneath his pride, amber flames dancing on her hand, mere inches from licking his flesh.

"I will be forced to take more drastic action."

He squealed in horror and clenched his eyes shut as Moltezz's strength shifted. A tremendous pressure gripped his testicles, squeezing them tightly, her claws pressing slightly into his skin. His brain took a moment to process the situation, his nerves still catching up with his frantic panting. She'd extinguished her flames, leaving her palm hot, but not scalding. Although it was enough to renew the smell of smouldering skin in his nose.

Sweat dripped from the Mark's forehead as he breathed a heavy sigh of relief. The molten mistress simply squeezed his genitals, before slowly letting go. She gently placed him back onto his trembling feet, staring down at him with fierce eyes.

"I will get you medical aid for your burn; I think you have learned your lesson. But I swear, I will cook your testicles and make you eat them if you disrespect me in my own chambers again."

She huffed loudly as a couple of Nodes marched into the room with medical gear strapped to their back, turning her attention back to the other Marks in the room.

"Tomorrow cannot come quickly enough. I need to find out if Plasia knows anything." She paused for a second as her eyes danced over the captives, and disappointment slowly crept over her face.

"MINA! FETCH ME THE DOPPLEGANGERS!!!"