Sweet Venom Arc 03 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're such a good girl." Leech closed her eyes and grabbed the bedframe tightly in her hand. Ink could taste Leech's lube in her mouth, and it made her lips and tongue tingle. She was tired, yes, but she was getting excited now, and was desperately trying to thrust up into Ink's mouth... but Ink stopped, and slowly let the rapidly hardening dick slip out of her mouth. She squeezed a little harder with her tentacles, tightly around her legs.

"No no, you just lie down, and let me work. I'm in charge now." Before she had even finished speaking Leech's dick was back in her mouth, eager to continue pleasing her friend. She sucked gently and went, slowly and deliberately, further down her shaft. Her lips were wet and warm, and tight. Even for a Controller as big as Ink, getting Leech's proud cock into her mouth was a challenge, its monstrously long and thick body was nothing short of throat-stretching. Ink pushed herself hard to slide her glossy ebony lips down to the base, humming in delight as she managed to swallow all of it.

Finally, she had Leech's entire length down her throat, and was sucking gently. Leech moaned and shuddered underneath her, as Ink's tentacles traced along her legs, and teased at her pussy, nestled neatly under the Controller's large, swollen nuts. She shivered. And Ink just couldn't resist.

Ink rocked her head back again and let Leech's throbbing penis slip out of her mouth with a wet pop. Leech whimpered in protest.

"Oh, you feel a little wet down there... Do I make you wet, Leech? Do you want me to fuck you?" Ink started to crawl slowly up Leech's body. Her hand grabbed hold of hers and pinned it against the mattress. Her tentacles continued to play and tease along Leech's labia, and the tip of her penis. The ebony Controller's massive tits pressed down against her friend's, squishing her and Leech's smaller but still mighty bust. She pressed her forehead too up against Leech's, and felt butterflies in her stomach as her fingers clamped around hers, and her breathing intensified.

"Are you horny for me? Do you want my giant cock inside of you, stretching you, breeding you, and filling you up with my seed?"

It was a clumsy attempt at best, and Ink knew it - she knew that Leech would have said it a thousand times better than she did, and it would have sounded so much sexier coming out of her mouth, and, for a moment, she felt a wave of nervousness flood her body.

But she didn't have anything to worry about tonight. Leech sighed softly. Her emerald eyes flickered open, and met with Ink's bright, honey-coloured orbs. She squeezed her hand harder, and Ink felt pre-cum squirt over her tentacles.

Ink stared down at Leech in awe and exhilaration. Her nerves were gone, and suddenly her chest was filled with a newfound confidence.

"Hmm... maybe not tonight. I'd like you to be able to appreciate me fully."

Ink teasingly retreated back down the bed, the tips of her nipples tracing lines down her friend's body as she ensured that, for the briefest of moments, Leech's cock was engulfed by her bust. But she pulled her immense, soft breasts away and immediately clamped her lips back around Leech's dick. She was going down fast on her now, sucking hard and her mouth moving quickly down the entire length of her shaft. Her tongue continued to play with the tip of Leech's penis, and her tentacles stroked along her labia, teasing and lifting her balls, urging them to dump their load into her waiting, hungry throat. Leech let out a cry and her breaths came faster as Ink's blowjob suddenly intensified. She moved her hand and gripped tightly, desperately onto Ink's dreadlocks.

Leech's breathing was getting heavy now. She was panting hard and every exhale was a delicate little moan, a sound which Ink hadn't heard her make before. None of this was like anything they'd had before. Leech sounded almost soft, sweet... vulnerable. And Ink wanted more.

Come for me. Please. Ink went down on her faster. Her jaw was starting to ache, and saliva was dribbling out of the side of her mouth, but she didn't want to stop, not yet. She moved her hands and placed them over Leech's hips, squeezing them hungrily before pressing down firmly on her front. Leech's entire body shuddered at the pressure.

"Oh fuck, Ink..."

Oh my god. That was her name, coming out of Leech's mouth, like that... Leech wasn't the only one shivering now, and Ink continued her blowjob with a newly found vigour. She felt Leech's entire body tense up, her fingers clamped hard around her dreadlocks.

She's close.

Leech was moaning, loud. Her back arched and she pushed down on Ink's head, forcing her dick as far as she could inside her throat.

Cum for me...

Leech cried out and came, straight into Ink's waiting mouth. She came long, and she came hard. Her hips jolted up and down against the mattress. Ink's tentacles toyed and squeezed the Controller's balls, trying to milk them of every drop she had. And Ink gratefully received, sucking down and swallowing as much of her Controller's cum as she could. She drank it down, shot after shot, careful not to let any trickle out between her lips and go to waste. It threatened to spill free of her seal between her lips and Leech's thick dick, but she swallowed it all with several loud, audible gulps as Leech shot several litres of goo into her stomach.

Ink wasn't sure how long she rested there like that, head in Leech's lap, gratefully receiving her reward. Slowly, she raised her head and sat upright,rocking back onto her knees. She knelt there for a few seconds, trying to get her breath back. Her breasts heaved. Her lips still had that pleasant numbing tingle to them. She looked down at Leech, who had been unusually quiet, and laughed quietly to herself.

*** Hazard Warning -/// Level Amber -/// Advisory End***

Left unstimulated for only a few brief seconds and Leech was flat out. Her mouth was parted open slightly, and she was making little snores, her head tilted to one side. Her hand was resting on her stomach, where it had flopped being handled lovingly by Ink.

Not even a thank you. Ink shook her head slightly, but was smiling as she climbed off the bed. She unwrapped her tentacles carefully from Leech's legs. She stood and stared at her for a few moments, before taking the duvet, and gently throwing it over Leech's body. She pulled the covers high over her chest, and tucked her feet safely underneath. Leech mumbled in her sleep as Ink tucked her in, then rolled over onto her side before quickly setting back down. Ink's eyes flickered between her best friend, the bedroom door, and then at the newly opened spot in the bed next to her - it was just begging to be slept in.

She's going to lose her shit when she wakes up tomorrow.

Ink quickly pulled her clothes off and slipped into bed next to her. She pressed her naked body up against Leech's, and curled around her into a spoon. Her arms wrapped around her waist, and her tentacles wrapped around her body. Leech moaned again, softly, as Ink pulled her in close. Ink closed her eyes and nestled her face into the back of her neck.

But that can be tomorrow's problem.