Sweet Venom - Confection

Story Info
A rapidly falling in love couple explore the use of cream!
4.2k words
4.56
4.2k
6

Part 1 of the 45 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confection

Context - A small excerpt from Seeth and Diego's time together in the Rewritten's dungeon.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm sneaking around the place - my place - like a teenager, hoping nobody sees me or, god forbid, tries to stop and talk to me.

Seeth turned the corner, walking quickly away from the kitchen and back down the winding long corridors and spiralling staircases of the dungeon, back to her chambers.

What's this guy done to me?

Her bare feet thumped against the cold, stone bricks. Her silk dressing gown brushed and swayed against her legs as she quickened her pace. She clutched at the large plate, stacked with food, tightly in her hands; various meats, fruits, berries and a handful of biscuits.

I hope he likes some of this stuff, I didn't even think to ask him. How thoughtful a person I am. She sighed gently. I've spent the last twenty-fours hours alone, fucking the daylights out of this guy, and I haven't even stopped to ask him what he likes to eat.

She'd reached the bottom of the staircase. Her room was straight ahead, at the end of the corridor. A gentle light flickered from underneath the door frame. A smile spread over her lips as she approached the door, and a slight skip appeared in her step. Get a hold of yourself, Seeth, she chastised herself immediately and regulated her steps, although her heart still slammed in her chest, and her body ached in anticipation. I don't know what's gotten into me... well... I do. I need to be back with him. Now.

She reached inside her pocket for her key and gently pushed it into the lock. She turned it, and slowly pushed open the heavy door.

"Diego?" She spoke softly as she pushed it open, just enough to allow her giant, curvaceous form inside. He was lying down on her bed, just as she'd left him, with one arm resting under his head and the other outstretched towards her.

* "Please don't take too long, I just can't bear being away from you." Diego pouted and reached his hand out dramatically towards her, as she back smiled at him through the crack in the door.

"You just wait right there, honey, and I'll be back before you know it." *

She'd only been gone, perhaps ten minutes at most, but even that short amount of time apart had been enough to send pangs of longing through her chest. She walked into the room, and placed the plate of food gently down on a chest of drawers beside the door.

'Diego?' She called his name softly again, and slowly smiled as she looked over at her man properly. He'd fallen sound asleep, ear twitching, mouth open slightly, chest rising and falling in time with the tiniest of snores, sounding through his nose. He'd pulled the duvet up and over his hips, and looked very comfy.

God. How can he be so hot and fuckable, and so goddamn cute at the same time? It should be illegal.

Seeth turned and closed the bedroom door behind her. She tried to do it softly, but it was an old, heavy, creaky thing, and creak it did, the sound amplified tenfold solely by the fact that she was actually trying to be quiet. She winced and gritted her teeth in frustration as she pushed it shut, and locked it quickly behind her.

"You're back..." A soft and drowsy voice mumbled. Diego blinked sleepily and smiled as the czarite turned around to face him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. You looked so cosy there, all wrapped up in my bed-sheets."

"It's okay." Diego slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position, leaning back against the bedrest and stretching his arms over his head. 'I can sleep later. I'd hate to miss even a single moment with you.'

Seeth started to blush. She turned away quickly and grabbed the plate of food.

"I-I got us some stuff to eat! I didn't know what you liked, so I just kinda grabbed a bit of everything..."

"I can see that!" Diego laughed, eyeing the mountain of food as she brought it over, and placed it down firmly on the bed. His stomach growled. She sat down opposite him and took a strip of chicken between her fingers.

"You a hungry boy?" She leant over and dangled it in front of his nose. He snapped his jaws and tried to bite at it, but she giggled and lifted it higher and higher, out of his reach.

"Seeth!" He moaned, his stomach growling again. She giggled teasingly, then dropped the meat into his waiting mouth. He snapped it up and licked his lips. He swallowed loudly and looked at her with a goofy little smile.

Does he have any idea what he's doing to me... Do I even know? Seeth's heart fluttered and she grinned back at him. Her fingers were all greasy from the chicken strip, she reached over and slipped the tips of them across his lips, and into his mouth. He sucked on them obediently, eyes open and watching her the entire time.

The stuff I want to do to you right now... No. She pulled her fingers away and wiped them in her dressing gown. "You need to eat now! You look exhausted, and you're gonna need all the strength you can muster, for what I have planned for you tonight."

"Oh yeah?" Diego scooped up a handful of red berries and shovelled them into his mouth. A dribble of crimson liquid escaped and oozed down his chin as he chewed. "Am I allowed a say in what we do this time, or am I still completely at your mercy?"

Seeth gently took her finger and wiped away the juice trickling down his face. She quickly slipped it into her own mouth.

"What can I say, I like to be in charge." Seeth reached forward and grabbed a few slices of beef for herself. "That's not a problem, is it? You're not scared of these?" She teased at the edge of her dressing gown, running a finger slowly down her cleavage and exposing her breast. As she slowly traced around her nipple, Diego stared, transfixed by her movement... then shook his head slightly and gave a low growl.

"Do I look like the kind of guy to be so easily scared off? You think I can't handle a girl of your stature?" He chewed slowly on another hunk of chicken. "Haven't I proved myself to you in our time together already?"

Seeth pinched a strawberry between her fingers and slowly, seductively held it to her lips. She bit slowly, allowing its juices to trickle over to lips. She tilted her back slightly, and they ran down her throat as she slowly chewed on the fruit.

"If you don't like the answer, maybe you should stop asking silly questions."

She tucked her boob back inside her gown, reached over and grabbed Diego by the hips. As he protested, she lifted him over the plate in one quick and graceful motion, and placed him gently into her lap. She rested his head against her chest. He wriggled around in her grasp slightly, play-fighting to get away, but then stopped and settled against her warm, soft body with a contented sigh. He wrapped his tail around her back as she stroked his hair, and they continued to eat together in a comfortable silence.

It didn't take long for the two to finish their meal. Diego reached forward for the empty plate, and placed it gently on the floor beside the bed.

"That was delicious... Thanks for making me dinner, Seeth." He sat up and smiled at her. His smile was loving, but there was a cheeky glint in his eye. "I'll have to make you breakfast in the morning, it's only fair."

"Agreed! Are you good at cooking?"

"I'm not a bad li'l chef, if I do say so myself." Diego flexed his wrists and stared down at his fingernails. "Sausage, bacon and eggs, nice fry up, I think I could satisfy you."

"Oooh, I hope so... all jokes aside, I do hope so, I hate cooking." Seeth chuckled. "I hope you're not feeling too full?"

"Well... it all depends really, on what exactly this plan of yours is."

"Well, I was hoping you'd have some space for dessert."

Diego's ears pricked up at the word, and Seeth stifled a laugh. "Dessert! That sounds good! Wait..." Diego's eyes narrowed at her suspiciously. "What kinda dessert?"

Seeth shifted onto her knees and placed her palms against the mattress. Her chest towered over Diego's face. "You'll have to undo my dressing gown if you want to find out."

Slowly, Diego's fingers traced the silken tie currently wrapped around Seeth's shapely, amethyst figure. He played with the ends, twirling them around his fingers, then finally reached and pulled at the knot. The dressing gown fell away to reveal her bare skin, as smooth, soft and curvaceous as he could have ever dreamed of. She leaned forward, pushing her arms against her breasts, squeezing them together. Her cleavage was centimetres away from his nose.

"Good... Now, I'm gonna need you to take those strong hands of yours, and rub them against my cleavage."

Diego's hands moved gently up her body, savouring every touch, every inch of her skin. His hands traced up to her chest, and his hands paused against her nipples.

"Go on, see if you can spread them apart." Seeth giggled, wriggling her arms, making her boobs jiggle.

Diego grinned and slowly reached inside. It was warm, and there was so much to hold, and he was already going hard. She didn't have to do anything, she didn't even have to kiss him, or touch him, just her body before him was enough to make him excited. His hands slipped in further, deeper, stroking along the inside of her boobs, the softness, the warmth, he pried his hands and tried to part them, desperately grab onto them -

"That's cold! What the fuck is that?"

From deep inside her chest, Diego reached and pulled out a can of squirty cream. He stared at Seeth in disbelief as she rocked back and laughed.

"Surprise!"

"Was that... in there this whole time?!"

"Yes, it was!" Seeth rocked back and forth and she continued to giggle. "Are you surprised?"

"I... Yeah, I am!" Diego laughed. "I guess you weren't kidding about dessert!"

"I would never joke about something as serious as dessert."

"Of course, of course. But, we've already eaten all the fruit you brought! What are we gonna eat with it? Unless you've got more food stashed away in there too." Diego shoved his snout deep into her cleavage and grabbed at Seeth's breasts. She twisted and batted his hands away.

"Unhand me, you heathen!"

'Never! You will reveal your secrets to me now, or suffer the consequences!' He crouched and leapt, wrapping his legs and arms around her torso before burrowing his face in between her boobs, still holding onto the can of squirty cream. Before he could get too comfortable though, Seeth grabbed his hair and gently pulled his head back. She stared down at him, her chest elated with pure joy. He stared right back, eyes wide in anticipation.

"I don't think I'll have to worry about facing any consequences tonight, for some reason." With her free hand, she reached around and grabbed the cream out of Diego's grasp. "I thought we could have some fun with this. Don't need any extra food when we can just eat it off each other."

She flicked the lid off with a loud pop and gently pushed Diego back onto the bed. He sat and waited, watching her obediently. With a quick shake of the can, she placed the nozzle against his nose, and squirted a little onto the tip. His eyes crossed as he stared down his snout at it.

Oh my god, his cute little face... I want to fuck it so badly.

Seeth quickly leaned forward and licked the cream off his nose with one long, wet lick. She licked her lips and moaned a little.

"Tastes good!"

Diego sniffed and rubbed the fresh purple saliva off his nose with the back of his hand.

"As the chef here, I'll be the judge of that."

She passed him the can and he took it with an aroused, excited breath. Where do I even start with a body as glorious as yours?

He placed the tip of the nozzle just inside Seeth's cleavage, and squirted down the entire length of her boobs. She gasped slightly as the cold cream hit her skin. Diego dropped the can onto the bed, placed his hands on either side of her boobs, and ran his tongue all the way up her cleavage, slowly and carefully, ensuring he lapped up every last drop. He pulled his head away but kept his hands firmly on her tits, and looked up at her longingly.

"Something tells me you're going to be eating a lot more of this cream than I am."

With a flick of her arms Seeth pushed Diego's hands away, took the can and squirted it all the way down Diego's chest, to his belly button. Then, she copied his movements, her tongue moving upwards from his stomach, teasingly close to the base of his penis, and up his chest.

"You're such a tease, Seeth." Diego bit his lip. He didn't want to wait anymore. He grabbed his penis and slowly started to jerk himself off.. Seeth looked down at him, looked down at her own rock solid member.

"What do you think you're doing there, Diego?" Seeth breathed. She squirted the cream along the entire length of her dick, sat back and spread her legs. "I didn't say you could satisfy yourself." She pulled his hand towards her and Diego lurched forward, his face stopping just centimetres from her penis.

"I'm gonna need you to satisfy me first."

She grabbed the back of his head and pushed down. He opened his mouth and eagerly lapped up at the cream around the tip of her dick. Seeth moaned, rocked her head back, and closed her eyes. She pushed Diego's head down, further and further, then grabbed his hair and gently pulled him back up along her shaft. His tongue licked around the length of her, savouring both the sweet and sticky flavour of the cream, and the fresh, fruity, taste of her pre-cum.

"Do you think you can finish it all for me?" Seeth's head rolled and she looked down at her lizard. He shifted his body and stared up at her, a new and surprising determination in his eyes.

"For you, I could do anything."

Diego placed his hands against her thighs, took a deep breath and thrust his mouth forward. Her dick went deep into the back of his throat, and Seeth gasped in surprise. He went down on her with an unexpected vigour. She let out a long moan as, slowly but surely, Diego made his way up and down, along her shaft, deepthroating her cock, barely pausing to come up for air. Seeth placed her hands against her breasts and softly played with her nipples, as Diego squeezed her thighs.

I didn't think he'd be so good at this...

His tongue licked and lapped all around her girth, all along her length.

He's gonna make me cum... I don't wanna cum yet, but he's gonna -

Diego's mouth lapped up the very last dollop of cream and he slipped her dick out of his mouth with a satisfying pop. He fell back onto the bed, gasping for breath, and looked up at Seeth with a satisfied grin.

"Did - it!"

Seeth slowly stared at the komodo's cheeky and triumphant face. Her chest rose and fell heavily as she glared at him in frustration. The tip of her dick was throbbing, her entire body was trembling. She'd been so close.

Who does he think he is, blue-balling me like that!

Seeth lunged forward and pushed Diego's ass up into the air. He yelped out in shock and shuddered as his legs were lifted into the air, and Seeth angled him in front of her crotch.

"You're gonna regret teasing me like that." Seeth growled, and slowly pushed the tip of her penis into Diego's butthole.

Diego's whole body lurched, his back arched and his eyes rolled in pleasure as Seeth, slowly and gently, penetrated him, gliding the length of her penis back and forth, back and forth, thrusting ever so deeper and deeper inside of him. She held his legs up and pushed her pelvis suggestively against him.

You first; I refuse to cum before you do.

Pre-cum dribbled down Diego's dick. Seeth's gooey purple lube and pre-cum oozed from his asshole, and dripped onto the bed sheets.

Diego was clinging onto the pillows with tight fists, arms locked and tense. A long, low moan vibrated through his body and escaped out of his mouth. The sound hit Seeth in her core, her stomach tingled and waves of pleasure rippled down her tightly clenched legs. She threw her head back and bit down hard on her lip, trying to keep control of her breathing. Diego moaned again, even longer and louder. He was getting close, but the sweet euphoric sounds of his pleasure were bordering on too much to bear...

Seeth suddenly thrust herself forward, down and over Diego mid-moan, and pushed his head in between her breasts. His intoxicated groans were now muffled, but by no means were they lessened. He reached out grabbed onto her tits, massaging them, squeezing them, resting his palms over her areolas and kneading them like dough - gently at first. But as Seeth's thrusts intensified, he too became more rough, pinching, and then sucking and biting at her nipples.

A soft, aroused sigh slipped out of Seeth's mouth. Underneath her, Diego shuddered.

"Oh, Diego... Did you like that? Do you like it when you make me moan?"

Diego didn't reply - he wasn't really in a position to - but responded by sucking on his chosen nipple even harder.

Seeth moaned again, louder this time, but still softly.

"Are you trying to make me cum, Diego?"

She suddenly lurched herself away, back onto her upright position. Diego's hands desperately grasped at her boobs as they were flung away from him. He stared at her, at her tits in desperation, as they bounced against her chest in time with her thrusts.

"Look at me."

Diego's eyes slowly, begrudgingly flickered away from her chest, and up to her face. They stared deep into one another, both panting, both moaning, Seeth's eyes wide and in awe at the man below her, Diego's half-closed and in a state of complete sexual bliss. As he stared, a little drool trickled down the side of his gaping mouth.

"Seeth..."

Suddenly his eyes rolled back and his back arched. He gripped onto the bed-sheets as if his life depended on it.

"Seeth!"

He gasped loudly as he ejaculated, a long, steady stream of cum squirting upwards and over Seeth's stomach. It was warm, and wet, and it felt fucking glorious.

Seeth felt her whole body tense. She let out a long, loud moan and finally, finally came inside him. Her legs shook with every shuddering thrust. As her stomach tingled and pleasure shot down her legs, her thrusting slowed down to a steady, slow movement... and then, finally she paused, breathing heavily. She leant forward and rested against the palms of her hands. She looked down at Diego, who's eyes were still half-closed, his mouth hanging open, his body trembling in euphoria.

Slowly, his eyes flickered open and focused on the czarite, with those dark, dilated eyes. He smiled lovingly up at her. It was a rather proud and dopey I just came fucking buckets kind of smile, and just looking down at him was almost enough to push Seeth over the edge again.

"You... okay down there, honey?"

"I'm... just grand. Just wonderful."

She giggled gently. The movement made her boobs jiggle ever so slightly, and Diego stared up at them, transfixed.

"You good to keep going? Think I can milk a second one out of you?" He teased.

"Am I good?! You're aski-" Seeth stared down at him with a shocked, then mischievous, seductive smile. She pulled out, quickly flipped him over, forced his face down into the bed, and shoved his butt up into the air. Diego tried to protest, but it was quickly muffled underneath the pillows.

"You can have my tits back when you learn how to treat me with a little respect." Seeth growled playfully, smoothly taking his tail and draping it over her shoulder.

"Now, why don't you lie there like a good boy and let me have some fun."

*

* A few hours later *

Leech rubbed her eyes and pushed open the kitchen door. She was dressed in her usual attire, black armoured corset with a long white lab coat draped over the top, but this morning she was also wearing a soft pair of purple fluffy socks.

It wasn't that she was a particularly early riser - you had to actually sleep to wake up early - but she loved being awake at this time of day; it was still too early for anyone else to be up, and if the other czarites were awake they'd be too busy fucking their Marks to leave their chambers, and she could just sit and enjoy the silence, in her own company.

12