Sweet Venom Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd have thought those hits would have turned your arms to jelly, Diego. Most impressive psyonics!" She laughed, advancing towards him. He ducked past another chain whip and charged towards her, but she flicked her hands out and a massive surge of heat sent him stumbling backwards. "As impressed as I am, I'm afraid you don't stand a chance. Bare your rear, and submit to me!"

Diego quickly regained his footing and reached out into the air. Balls of coursing yellow energy formed around his fists and he threw them across the room directly at Moltezz, each impacting their target with significant concussive force and exploding with a shuddering bang, causing the malicious mistress to reel backwards.

"Fine. You want to play, my prince? Let's play."

Seeth's still dripping blood fizzled and burnt as it impacted the ground, although her body was protected from the blistering heat by Diego's warcry.

Moltezz growled loudly, heat intensifying around her and causing the stone under her feet to glow bright amber. The chains in her hands red hot once more, she dropped one to the floor and prepared a handful of firebolts, which she slung around the room in a scattered fashion, each bouncing off the walls erratically and leaving molten marks as they bounced.

Diego avoided most of the firebolts and used his sword to deflect the last one away with a sharp ping, sending it right into Moltezz's face. This, however, did little but piss her off further. He threw another concussion orb at her, but she whipped it out of the air and continued to advance aggressively towards him. His eyes narrowed and he prepared a volley instead, throwing multiple orbs at her body. She managed to knock away a couple, but the others impacted directly, sending her skidding backwards and onto her ass.

Moltezz stood and dropped her second whip, snarling with every breath she took. The chain began to sink into the floor as the stone became soft. Above her, the ceiling creaked and groaned as the support columns sagged. She placed her hands together and formed a large bright red orb. A second later, a tremendous blast shook the entire dungeon and a massive lance of molten energy pierced through the room, melting a man-sized hole straight through multiple of the dungeon walls and narrowly missing Diego. The stonework was completely annihilated, leaving nothing but dripping metal and hissing ruins deep into the earth. The building shook.

"PLEASE. I INSIST. CONTINUE TO PISS ME OFF!"

"W-Was that a nova lance?!" Diego stammered, seeing the devastation unleashed. "Holy hell, Moltezz! You're going to kill everyone!"

She prepared another orb between her hands, but Diego flung his arm forward and produced his own energy whip which connected to the orb, and began draining its power. Upon feeling her heat leaving her orb, Moltezz raised one hand from it and prepared another load of fire bolts, but the orb became unstable and energy leaked from her palm, causing a series of smaller lances to pour out and scorch holes across the walls and mores. She flung the firebolts across the room to distract the lizard as the chamber filled with more bouncing fire bolts and bright red beams that burned through the foundations of the room.

Diego's whip pulsed with power as it lashed out and swiped one of the bolts away from him. As the bolt made contact, suddenly there was bright white light that went off in Diego's face like a flash-bang, stunning him for a couple of seconds as the orb was neutralised.

Focusing back into the fight, he turned to see her standing in the middle of the room with multiple of those large orbs now floating around her. There was another loud screech as the room continued to melt and sag from the sheer heat of her being.

"I HAVE SIX MORE PRIMED ALREADY. STAND DOWN, LIZARD!"

He shook his head in disbelief.

"Okay, OKAY! I... will submit... I'm stubborn, but I'm not stupid... just one of those things could take a ship out of the sky..."

He held his hands up in surrender, dropping his blade to the ground.

"I... surrender."

"YOU LIE!" Moltezz screeched, her orbs floating menacingly around her, bombs ready to go off.

"I'm not! How can I prove it to you?"

"YOUR SWORD! PASS IT OVER!"

He nodded slowly and picked up his sword, throwing it over to her calmly. She snatched the blade out of the air and power surged into her hands. The blade rapidly liquefied in her grip, its once mighty form now reduced to a searing puddle that joined the many others on the floor.

A cocktail of emotions flickered across the lizard's face for just the briefest of seconds. Panic and concern, followed by a forced stoicism, then determination, and just, just the slightest hint of solace.

"GOOD! Good! Good..." One by one, the orbs around her shrunk, collapsing in on themselves and fading out of existence. The fiery alien's fight slipped away and she extinguished her flames. The room rapidly cooled as the source of the heat stopped. It was still blisteringly hot, but no longer actively melting the stonework.

"That was... scary... and incredibly impressive, Moltezz." Diego stared at her in awe for several long seconds, tongue hanging out slightly between his teeth as he panted, and despite everything that had just happened between the two of them, his cheeks flushed red with arousal.

"You... you're incredible. Do you... maybe wanna blow off some of that steam with me?" He didn't even wait for her to respond, he started unclipping his shoulder armour. "There's nothing like a good fuck to break the tension between two very... passionate individuals."

Moltezz watched him closely, very suspicious.

"Yes, well... I told you... What are you doing?" Moltezz watched him suspiciously, but licked her lips subconsciously, eyeing his body. The lizard pressed harder, sensing her unease, running his hands over his strong abs and playing with his hair.

"What, don't you want me now, Moltezz?" He pouted. "Come on, you said you would make me know my place... where would that be, exactly...? Under you, perhaps?" He fluttered his eyes at her, and desire gripped the alien her tightly. She took a deep breath and focused hard on cooling her body down, before strutting over to the lizard, eyeing him up. "You're so pretty up close, Moltezz... Your eyes, they're like bright, fiery rubies. I can't wait to look into them as you... fuck me..."

"I wish you had started with that Diego, instead of making me blast my chamber into pieces..."

"I thought you'd like a show... I... I needed to make sure my queen was worthy of her position." Diego flirted relentlessly in the smouldering ruins of her kingdom. He could feel Moltezz dropping her guard. "May your prince make one humble request of his beautiful queen?"

"Perhaps. Name it." Moltezz tried hard to play it cool, but she was loving everything that she was hearing.

"Kneel down and kiss me. Please. I need to feel your heat, your passion."

The alien grinned, kneeling down slowly to bring her face to his. He gently took hold of her neck and cheeks with his hands, and pressed a kiss against her soft garnet lips. She sunk into his lips and kissed him back, her hands running up his body and over every inch of his skin. After a few seconds, they broke apart, the saliva on their separated lips hissing as it evaporated into the air.

"Mmm... you're a gorgeous kisser, Diego, we're going to smoulder togethe- what are you doin- DIEGO?!" She felt a sudden surge in power from him, his skin flushed red and an aura of strength blasted out from his being. Moltezz went to defend herself but she was too slow, and the lizard punched her square in the face, his fist cracking her painfully between the eyes. Her head snapped backwards and she fell, collapsing against the floor with a heavy thump -- she was out cold.

"There... That should keep her out for a while!" Breathing heavily, Diego centred himself once more, his aura fading out. "I hope so anyway, don't think I can do that again today..." He quickly turned to check on Moltezz, ensuring she was down, then immediately ran to Seeth, who was still hanging weakly in the middle of the gigantic chamber.

He stopped and checked Seeth over once more. She couldn't take her eyes off him the entire time.

"Hey, you!" He smiled warmly at her. "I'm running low on psyonic power, so we gotta go! I don't think she'll fall for that again..."

"You're insane, you know that?" Seeth laughed painfully, the two locking eyes again. "You should get out of here... she won't go easy on you next time..."

"We. We should get out of here." He replied.

"I don't deserve that, Diego... You know I've corrupted people, right? My ledger is stained... I should burn for what I've done, what I've allowed to happen!"

"Seeth..."

"No, I don't deserve your help Diego, I never did. You're a good guy, and you deserve so much better than me..." Her eyes welled up with tears once again and she let her head hang limp in shame.

"I..." Diego sighed and placed his hands on her cheeks. "Now is not the time to feel sorry for yourself, Seeth. And I'm not the good guy that you think I am. I don't have time to explain now, but trust me, I've done my fair share of terrible things... but dying doesn't absolve you of your wrong doings. It just passes the torch on for someone else to bear."

Seeth looked up at him again.

"It takes a monster to beat a monster." He continued. "Right now, you are the most qualified person in existence to stop all of this, so don't give me that I'm better off dead nonsense; we'll put this right, together. It's not about forgiveness, It's about fixing your mistakes. So come with me, and we'll fix this together."

"A-And then what?" Seeth whispered desperately, her eyes lighting up at his words.

"Then... maybe you just... stay with me...? We can be two terrible people who travel the stars together, and try to help those who deserve it... You can't undo what you've done, but maybe we can end up doing more good than harm in the end, you know?"

Seeth broke into a heartfelt cry, tears pouring down her face as she winced in pain and attempted to stand on her feet, but her legs kept giving way, shaking under her as she pushed herself towards him.

"That all sounds wonderful... but Diego... I can't walk..." She let out a laugh in between her sobs. "I want that more than anything, I want to be with you! But Moltezz tore my legs to pieces... I'm going to get you captured if you stay, so you need to leave! Please! Save yourself, for god's sake! I'm pleading with you!" Seeth was shaking from head to toe as she stared into his pristine amethyst eyes, her body still oozing from her deep wounds.

Diego grabbed the shackles around her wrists and he surged psyonic power, shattering the metal. Now free, Seeth collapsed to the ground and tried desperately to move her legs, but there was no chance they were going to take her weight. Before she could say anything, though, the lizard heaved her up with all of his strength, wrestling her massive frame onto his shoulders with some significant strain. She was tremendously heavy and more than twice his size, even with chunks of her legs missing.

"I am not leaving you here. And that's that." He said stubbornly.

Diego grunted loudly as he took Seeth's weight as his own, and slowly began to make his way towards the exit of Moltezz's chambers. With Seeth draped weakly over his shoulders, he took one shaky step, then another, towards his freedom once more.

12