Sweet Venom - Confection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she was grateful for her own company. As much as she loved having her Marks and Nodes around, they didn't half get on her nerves sometimes. We can get that for you, Leech, please don't bother yourself we can bring you anything you like JUST FUCKING LET ME GO AND GET MY OWN BREAKFAST YOU BELLENDS!

She sighed softly and opened up the cupboard doors, scanning the contents of one quickly before opening the next, one after the other until all the doors were hanging open.

What do I even want? Am I even hungry?

She eyed the various packages and tins of dried foods, then spun around and flung open the fridge. Nothing was catching her eye. She closed the door and leant against it thoughtfully.

I could just have a coffee - ugh, don't really want coffee. Moltezz's fancy shit is too bitter... Plasia had hot chocolate somewhere though...

She lurched forward and shoved her hand into the back of one of the cupboards, rummaged about for a few seconds then triumphantly pulled out a jar of cocoa powder from the back, knocking several stacks of espresso sachets onto the floor in the process.

This'll do!

In one swift motion, Leech reached up and grabbed a saucepan, opened the fridge again, grabbed a carton of milk and poured some into the pan. As she moved towards the hob she hip-bumped the fridge door closed, the carton left sitting on the counter. The gas clicked on and she started to gently warm up the milk. She hummed to herself as she reached for the largest mug she could find, and spooned several heaps of cocoa powder into the mug.

We had a bunch of those little marshmallows before, we got any left?

Leech flicked her way back through the kitchen cupboards.

Ah, yes!

She grabbed a small plastic container half full of tiny marshmallows. She twisted the lid off and placed one in her mouth.

Eh. Bit stale. Oh well.

She switched off the gas and poured the hot milk into the mug. It swirled together with the cocoa powder. She stirred it absent-mindedly, her other hand resting under her chin, elbow proper up on the counter. The spoon clinked against the ceramic.

That'll do.

She pulled the spoon out of the mug and flicked it into the sink, sending small drops of hot chocolate flying across the room. Then, she grabbed a large handful of marshmallows and plopped them into her drink, sending more chocolate drops splashing over the counter.

Perfect! No, almost perfect.

She spun around once more, and re-opened the fridge. She quickly scanned inside, and her contented expression scrunched into a confused frown. She closed the fridge and paused, hand on the handle.

I swear I had whipped cream in there.

She opened the door and looked again.

Where the fuck is it?

For several long seconds she crouched there, opening and closing the fridge, as though the repeated action would make her missing topping magically reappear. She closed it for the final time and stood up.

Is this it, am I finally losing it?

Her eyes suddenly spied the bright yellow post-it note on the front of the fridge. She plucked it off the door and held it between her fingers.

I.O.U One squirty cream - Seeth

I'm gonna fucking kill her. Leech scrunched the note up in her fist and slumped heavily into one of the kitchen chairs, glaring down at her sub-par hot chocolate.

"You're the worst kind of person, Seeth!"

12