Sweet Wine and Apple Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeff, oh my god Jeff, this is so wonderful, but baby, please, I just want you inside me right now. We can make love later. Right now, I just want you to fuck me." she bit my lip, "Please?"

Squeezing some lube onto my fingers, I massaged her rose. Pressing and coaxing until I had three fingers inside her, moving in and out, preparing her for what she wanted.

Her moans got more and more intense as I covered my cock with the slick liquid, pressing it gently into the space my fingers had just left. Tony let out a sigh when my head popped through her rose, her legs wrapping around me, begging me to go deeper. I had been on the receiving end a few times and knew what she was experiencing, understanding the pleasure points.

Working my cock slowly in and out, each thrust took me further and further into her pleasure. I coaxed more and more intense moans from her until I was as far as I could go, my warm, full balls resting against her.

"So full, my god Jeff, please," her face was glowing. Her breath was heavy and quick. It amazed me I lasted as long as I had. Thrusting deep into her, pushing her knees back to her shoulders with every thrust, I bent down and kissed her hard every time she let out a small scream of ecstasy.

I felt her body spasm and tremble underneath me, her warm juice hitting my stomach. "My god, my god, my god." Her words filled my ears as she pulled me into a passionate kiss, her fingers digging into my back.

I drove as deep into her as I could, arching my back and screaming, "fuuuuuuuck," as I erupted, filling her bowels with my seed; collapsing next to her, completely spent.

"If that's your short answer, I'm not sure I can handle the essay." She laughed as she slipped out from under me and made her way to the bathroom. I just smiled and watched her ass as she bounced across the floor, little streams of milky white liquid running down her thighs.

She came back with a warm washcloth and cleaned me up a bit before kissing my friend gently just above my balls and nestling under my arm. Climbing under the covers, we lay there, just holding each other close and listening as the thunderstorm made its arrival. Neither of us said a word. When I heard her breath slow and felt her relax, I rolled onto my side, spooning her, and let myself fall asleep.

I awoke the next morning to the most wonderful sensation. Tony had me in her mouth, teasing my glans with her tongue and her kisses while her soft hand stroked up and down the shaft. I let out a soft moan to let her know I was awake. She smiled at me, winked, and went back to what she had been doing. I wasn't about to complain.

To call what she did to me 'sucking cock' would be a disservice to her skills. It was a mix of sheer ecstasy and pure torture as she brought me to the brink again and again, taking me deep into her throat, only to pull me free and gently kiss my tip. Of course, she worshipped my balls relentlessly as she sucked one, the other and then both into her mouth.

When she finally let me cum, my body shook from the release. Tremors ran through me like aftershocks from an earthquake. I literally couldn't move. Tony grinned and climbed on top of me, kissing me passionately, driving her tongue into my mouth and sharing what she had taken from me. There was no doubt she wanted me to be the man in our budding relationship, but there was also no doubt who was truly in charge.

The small bottle of lube went into the drawer of my bedside table and while I got dressed, Tony went and reclaimed her panties and sundress from last night.

Miss Agatha caught us coming down the stairs on our way to get breakfast. "I guess you two talked?"

"You could say that. I asked a few questions, and he had excellent answers." Tony giggled as we headed out the door.

Miss Agatha knew exactly what she meant.

It didn't take long for Tony to claim drawers and closet space in my bedroom, and for her kitchen utensils to replace the ones I had in my kitchen. By the end of the summer, the only thing left to do was to call the furniture rental place and have them come pick up the things we hadn't already moved upstairs.

A final cleaning of her apartment and she turned in her keys. The next day, we invited our neighbors over and Tony cooked dinner for everyone in our apartment. My girl had serious talent in the kitchen, too.

Labor Day was the company picnic. I had gone back to work as a new man after taking care of Tony for a few days and Craig was dying to meet the reason. When he saw the petite blonde on my arm, I'm sure he understood, he just didn't know the half of it.

It wasn't a potluck, but Tony had insisted, so we showed up with six dozen gourmet cupcakes. The caterer was a little upset until she tried one. She and Tony spent a good thirty minutes negotiating how many Tony could supply and how often. Beautiful, smart and a terror in the bedroom, I was so in over my head... I laughed and found her a glass of wine.

With the fall semester, a true culinary journey began, and I was her guinea pig. From Middle Eastern, to Thai, Mediterranean to French, Italian, Russian; even traditional American, every other week was something new. Most of it was amazing. Occasionally, we would just look at each other, laugh, and call Domino's.

The longer I was with Tony, the harder it was to imagine a life without her.

As wonderful as our life was, something was very wrong at my job. I couldn't put my finger on it, but Craig seemed unusually stressed. There also seemed to be a lot of meetings with upper management that never trickled down to me and my team. When I asked Craig, he just blew me off, and that was the biggest red flag. He had always been open about everything that was going on.

In an unusual move, they gave everyone the entire week of Thanksgiving off. The Friday afternoon before we all left, a meeting request went out to the entire company for an all-hands on the Monday morning after the holiday. They would accept no excuses for missing the meeting. I stopped by Craig's office and stuck my head in the door.

"Just enjoy your week off." Was all he would say.

"And don't freak out, ok?" The text from Craig hit my phone as I was getting out of the car. Well, I felt a little better. When Tony tackled me to the door to our apartment, I felt a lot better. The suitcases were already by the door and our flight to Utah wasn't until 11:00 on Saturday morning,

"Somebody's excited about going back home." I kissed her and spun her in a big circle.

"I just know my parents are going to love you as much as I do." It was the first time either of us had come close to implying those specific words and she knew exactly what she had said.

I set her down, thinking about how to respond, "I'm looking forward to meeting them, too, so what's for dinner?" The pillow hit me right in the back of the head.

"What?" I turned around. She had her arms crossed, and she was scowling at me. I couldn't hold it in. I burst out laughing.

"Tony, to be honest, I don't care if your parents love me or hate me, because I know you love me, and only God knows how much I love you. I'll do my best to show you every day."

I guess it was another suitable answer because dinner was cold by the time we got to eat. She had thrown herself into my arms and I had carried her to our room. Clothes littered the floor, and we buried ourselves in each other's passion. There wasn't a part of her body I didn't kiss. I suckled at her breasts. I drove my tongue deep into her rose, licking and sucking her toes and fingers. I finally took her delicious little cock into my mouth and worshiped it with everything I had. Using all the lessons I had learned from her, relishing the way she screamed my name as she shot her seed into my eager mouth.

As the tremors and spasms faded, she looked up at me and smiled as she spread her legs. Lifting her ankles onto my shoulders, I kissed my way down her thighs to her crotch. Once more, kissing her now flaccid cock and each of the little marbles beneath it, I buried my tongue in her hole. Driving my tongue as deep into her as I could, soaking her with my saliva while her moans grew more and more intense.

Tony handed me the bottle, and I slathered my aching erection with the slick liquid.

"Please Jeff." Tony knew I liked it when she begged a little. "Make me yours all over again."

I bottomed out in a single thrust, and we both let out a loud sigh. Tony was biting her lip and moaning softly as I pumped harder and faster with each thrust. Her little cock sprang to life, clear liquid dripping from its tip as my cock massaged her prostate; it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I took my finger and caught the discharge, moving my fingers toward her mouth and changing my mind and licking them clean myself.

"You nasty boy." Tony's face glowed as I dipped my fingers again and this time fed her. "I want to be on top." She grinned at me, and I flopped next to her, my cock standing at attention and her hole gaping from its absence. It was so fucking sexy to feel her engulf me as her small erection bounced up and down on my stomach. I kept catching the discharge and feeding it to myself and then to her. When she came, she got me right in the face. I licked it clean and laughed with her.

A few moments later, my ecstasy joined hers, and I filled her with my hot juice. Tony collapsed on top of me, and we lay there enjoying the afterglow covered in sweat and cum. It was wonderful.

The flight to Utah was uneventful. I sat there, letting what had happened last night wash over me. For the first time, Tony and I had said, 'I love you.'

I watched her reading something on her iPad, probably another recipe she wanted to try or an article by her hero Bobby Flay, and I realized it was true. My ex broke me. I was a refugee from a shattered marriage; a marriage where my ex had manipulated me into having sex with another man, her goddamn boyfriend no less, and then used it against me in court.

It wasn't my first time, and I had enjoyed parts of it perhaps too much, and that made what happened after I met Tony even easier. I would have fallen in love with her, anyway. She was so sweet and caring and honest, and that butt, oh my god, my cock twitched just from thinking about it.

When she dropped her sundress that night in my apartment; when she pulled her little lace panties down and turned around, showing me what I already knew was there... She was so vulnerable. She shared her worst fear, exposing herself to me as no one ever had. I could have said those three words right then and they would have been no less true than when I said them last night, than they were right now.

I looked at her again, reaching out and touching her long blonde hair. She smiled at me and even though I never would have believed it possible; I loved her even more in that moment than I had in the moment before.

Tony was the spitting image of her mom, petite blonde with crystal blue eyes. Angela ran to meet us, hugging Tony fiercely and then turning and looking at me. "So, you're the knight in shining armor my Tony keeps telling me about." She hugged me, too.

"Yes, ma'am, Jeff Porter. Nice to meet you." I put my hand out, and she just hugged me again.

"Get used to it Jeff, Amanda's always been a hugger. I'm Anthony. Thanks for taking care of Tony for me." He took my hand and let me know everything I needed to know with one squeeze. If I hurt Tony, I could end up in a landfill somewhere and he would dig the hole.

"My pleasure, Anthony, and she's the one that's taking care of me, just so you know." I pulled Tony close and kissed the top of her head.

Amanda adopted me almost immediately, but Anthony was skeptical. He was worried about Tony and knew that someone like her was easy to take advantage of. His mistrust in me was clear. It wasn't overt, but the way he watched me, the questions he asked, I knew he was worried about Tony. That she and I were sleeping together; he didn't like that at all.

I found him out behind the garage splitting firewood. It was one of those things guys do when they have something they need to figure out before they explode. I didn't say a word at first. I just started picking up the split wood and stacking it while he grabbed another log to attack.

"You're not the first guy she's brought home like this, you know." He finally broke the awkward silence. "All excited and so in love." He split the log in front of him in a single swing.

"I guess some of those didn't turn out so well." I picked up the split wood.

"They all talk a good game, just like you. But then they decide they want kids, not just kids but their own kids, or they take her home to meet their families and somebody says something, and it all goes to hell. She comes back here in pieces for daddy to put it all back together. She's the strongest person I know, but I don't know if I can handle going through that again."

I needed to say something to assure him, but knew nothing I could say would ease his fear and concern for his little girl. I just kept picking up the split wood and stacking it while he vented his frustration, glad it was on the logs and not on me.

He finally put the axe down and stuffed his gloves in his pocket. "Thanks for the hand." He didn't even look at me.

"No problem." I walked next to him. Neither of us said a word until we got to the back porch. "Anthony, listen, I'm going to take Tony to meet my family for Christmas and I understand your concern, but I'd like to ask you one favor." I knew I was pushing his limits.

He stopped and looked at me. "When we come back for New Year, I'm going to be asking you a question. All I ask is that between now and then, you think about giving me your blessing."

"Fair enough." He put his hand out for me to shake. This time it was firm, not crushing, and accompanied by a look of acceptance on his face. "Just don't let me down, Jeff."

"Not a chance," I smiled.

Between Amanda and Tony, Thanksgiving was amazing. Amanda may have even been a better cook than her daughter, but it was close. The girls had relegated Anthony and me to the family room, only allowed in the kitchen to grab another beer, relay the score, or to steal a kiss from our best girl. We spent our time watching football, both deciding that it was unfair that the Cardinals never played on Thanksgiving. Why did we always have to choose whether to root for or against the Cowboys?

Mostly, I thought about what Anthony had told me while he was chopping wood. There were a couple of discussions Tony and I had yet to have, and they were important. First, I had just committed to asking Tony to marry me and didn't know if her head was in the same place. Second, I had never even thought about kids. I just knew that Rachael hadn't wanted them. I looked over at Anthony. At least we agreed that the last thing either of us wanted was to see Tony get hurt.

"My god, you're an animal. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep up with you. You are wearing me out." I had just exploded into Tony's mouth for the second time.

"Are you complaining?" she flopped down next to me snuggling under my arm.

"Never, but I wonder sometimes if we're trying too hard." I cringed as the words left my mouth.

"You talked to my dad, didn't you?" She leaned up on her elbow and looked at me.

"He doesn't want to see you hurt; I don't either." I leaned down and kissed her. "We never talk about where we're going. Have you noticed that?"

"Because..." she grinned at me, "I'm staying right here." She nestled under my arm again.

"But..." I tried to protest, but she put her finger on my lips.

"Jeff, there is no 'but'. For a smart guy, you can be so stupid sometimes. I love you and wherever you are, that's where I will be, for as long as you will have me, whatever that looks like, got it?"

"Ok, but..." this time I caught her hand. "What about your dreams? What about what you want?"

"I have what I want." She smiled at me. "And how are my dreams different from yours? You don't like your job too much right now, I can tell, so you get a different one and I finish at a different school. Simple. I graduate, and Bobby Flay asks me to Run Mesa Grill. You're good at what you do, so you find a job in Vegas. Simple. If we decide to adopt a few kids, I'd love that. Maybe one of them would like to cook as much as me and maybe one would like to sit at a computer and do what you do. It doesn't have to be hard."

"How'd you get so smart?" I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her hard.

"It's why you love me, that, and my ass. It's sure not for my tits." She laughed.

She had a point. I rolled over and pulled her close. "I do love you, by the way."

"I know. Now shut up and go to sleep before I attack you again."

The big meeting at work turned out to be anticlimactic, a re-org was in the works and more definitive news would come after the first of the year. That was all we got.

"Craig, what is going on? You've been on pins and needles for months and that big, super important all hands meeting was 'sit and wait'. Come on, man." I closed his office door behind me.

"Jeff, you know, more than anyone else here, I would tell you if I could. Just remember that text I sent you. It is going to get interesting for a while, but if you can ride it out, I promise you will be fine. That is all I can say."

The next few weeks were tense. A couple of VPs left and took a handful of people with them. The company shifted people around to cover the gaps, and some projects got put on hold indefinitely. The confusion caused some of our developers to find other places to be. I just thought about what Craig had told me and hung on. I had the last two weeks of the year off. Maybe things would settle down when I got back after the first of the year.

To say Christmas at my parent's house was different would be a gross understatement. Thanksgiving had been Tony, me, and her parents; I had an older brother Rick, a younger sister Ashley, aunts, uncles, cousins out of my ears. There would easily be sixty people at my grandparents' house for Christmas Eve. They all had opinions on everything, some of which I knew could be an issue for Tony. I warned her before we got there, and she assured me she could handle whatever came her way.

To her credit, Tony made immediate brownie points with my mom by asking her to teach her all my favorite foods. My dad just smiled and told me I was in over my head on this one; I agreed. He had been one of the few that had tried to warn me about Rachael.

We showed up at my grandparents with two pies and a couple dozen cupcakes for the kids. Tony immediately disappeared into the kitchen to help my grandmother, my mom and all my aunts finish setting up lunch. My grandmother always cooked enough for everybody, and all my aunts brought something. It was disgusting how much food there was.

Papa Henry was holding court with all the guys in the family room. The game was on. Nobody cared who was playing, but they all had opinions on how it was going. Papa Henry was old school, heart as big as Texas, sexist, racist, misogynistic, and opinionated. Most of my uncles hadn't fallen too far from the tree. My dad and I had learned long ago that it was often better to just keep our mouths shut. If they found out about Tony, all bets would be off, and Tony and I hadn't even told my parents.

I didn't even know how it started, but my uncle Robert made a comment about a transgender girl at his daughter's school and all the surrounding drama. It exploded into a cacophony of opinions touting all the standard complaints you hear all the time. Of course, no one here had any idea what they were talking about. They just didn't want perverts in the bathroom with their daughters. That and the inherent unfairness of them competing against each other outraged them. I just tried to watch the game.