Sweet Wine and Apple Pie

Story Info
Sometimes things just go together. People, too.
14.1k words
4.88
13.1k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,325 Followers

Some stories you can only tweak so much. I love this one and have been babying it for months. It's finally time to set it free. A story of love and acceptance. I hope you enjoy the journey.

All standard caveats apply. Everyone is over eighteen, etcetera, etcetera... Well, except we have a petite blonde playing the role of the tall redhead. I hope you'll forgive me for that one. 😊

Enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment when you're done.

***

Moving into an apartment was the last thing I wanted to do. My ex and I had received an offer on the house faster than we had expected, even getting close to fifteen percent over the asking price. I tried to tell Rachael that selling now was a bad idea, but she wanted her half so she could move to Nevada with her new boyfriend, and the sooner, the better.

She went west, and I found a small apartment that would do until I could find another house. With the housing market, I didn't like my short-term chances.

There were eight buildings in a rectangle around a common area that looked like it had had a pool at one time. Each building had four units, two up and two down. The downstairs units had small fenced-in yards. The upstairs had small, covered balconies just big enough for a small table and a few chairs. That's where I was, enjoying a cold beer after a day of carrying all my stuff up the stairs.

I wasn't trying to look, I really wasn't, but the way my balcony was situated, I had a clear view into the small backyard of the apartment downstairs and across the hall. She was beautiful, or her butt was anyway. She had her long blonde hair pulled off to the side, her top undone, and the skimpy bikini she was wearing pulled up into the crack of her butt to maximize her tan. Being newly single and not having had sex with my ex in over a year. I couldn't help myself.

I sat there and enjoyed the view, sipping my beer and telling myself I needed to put up some lattice as my neighbors across the hall had. Just not today, and certainly not right now. My doorbell rang, and I went to get my pizza. When I came back, she was nowhere to be found.

Across the hall from me were Bill and Carol, a retired couple that took the apartment because Bill could drive his golf cart to the course just down the street. Below me was Miss Agatha, a retired elementary school principal, about as sweet as the day is long. Across from her, my mystery girl with the exceptional butt. I asked Agatha about her one day and she gave me an odd look, "well, I guess Tony has finally got himself a little girlfriend, that would be so nice. He seems like such a lovely young man." Sure enough, the name on that box was Tony Adams. I'd been here two weeks and hadn't seen him once.

I finally made it to Home Depot for what I needed: two sheets of lattice, a small box of eye hooks and another of cup hooks; thirty minutes later Tony, his girlfriend and I all had a little more privacy.

The next day, I saw her sunning again, and I knew she had seen me watching her. Shit, Tony was probably avoiding me because he thought I was a lech, or he was just busy screwing his hot little girlfriend all the time. Both were fair since the tight little butt was his girlfriend's. I was a bit of a lech, too. Especially for girls with bodies like hers. And if I had a little hottie like that for a girlfriend, I'd be screwing her all the time, too.

I finally met Tony at the mailbox. Nothing made sense. He was a mousy, almost scrawny little guy in baggy clothes with his blond hair pulled back into a ponytail. How he had landed that little cutie I had seen tanning I couldn't understand. "Hey, you're Tony, right?" I put my hand out to shake his. "Jeff, Jeff Porter. I live upstairs over Miss Agatha."

"Um, yeah, nice to meet you," he gave me a shy smile. His hand was so small in mine, it was almost delicate, "and thanks for putting up the lattice," I swear he blushed.

"About that, tell your girlfriend I'm sorry for that first day. I know she saw me and, well, what can I say? She's just beautiful. You're a lucky man." I gave his shoulder a soft punch.

"Beautiful, you really think so?" he was beet red. "Um, yeah, I'll tell her."

The rest of the summer was nice. The other tenants in my building accepted me into our quirky little family. We all saw each other coming and going, or at the mailbox, or in the laundry room.

Bill and Carol even threw a small party in their apartment. Bill pulled out his Big Green Egg and smoked some meat and everybody brought something to go with it. I brought some slaw Rachael's mom had given me the recipe for.

Miss Agatha brought some potato salad and some green beans, and Tony brought a cobbler that was possibly the best I had ever tasted. It turned out he was in the local culinary school learning how to be a chef and loved to cook pastries and desserts. I was just disappointed that his girlfriend couldn't make it. I still wanted to apologize to her in person.

We sat on the balcony behind Bill and Carol's apartment watching the sunset, talking, and drinking beer and wine. Miss Agatha had a million stories about her days as a teacher and principal. The stories about the parents were often much funnier than the ones about the kids. I didn't know why, but I caught myself more than once noticing how Tony sat. The way he leaned a little forward with his legs crossed, or how he sipped his wine, and how he laughed and smiled as he pulled his hair back behind his ear. Miss Agatha was right; he was a lovely young man. I hardly slept at all that night, as images of him kept running through my mind.

I experimented in college with one of my roommates. And when Rachael suggested bringing a third into our bedroom to 'spice things up a bit' to save our marriage, I went along with it. I even went along when it was a guy that she brought home. According to her, I had gone along too well and a little too far and that is why we divorced. That he was who she moved to Nevada for didn't seem to matter.

I had never in my life fixated on another man like I seemed to be Tony. He and his girlfriend seemed to be on my mind constantly.

Little things compounded my confusion about Tony and his girlfriend. Every so often, I would get home and a small package would be at my doorstep containing some of whatever Tony was working on at school that day. I could only guess that Bill and Carol had already brought theirs inside. They were always delicious.

I found two pairs of very delicate panties in my laundry. When I saw Tony with a basket of warm clothes from the laundry room, I wondered if they were his girlfriend's. He snatched them from my hand and blushed so hard I could almost hear the blood rushing through his cheeks.

A few days later it all came to a head. I was on my balcony enjoying a beer and listening to the frogs and cicadas when a door slammed so loud it shook the building. I saw Bill in the hall and Miss Agatha at the bottom of the stairs with a worried look on her face. Whoever left had slammed Tony's door so hard it had broken the frame. The door hung open; one hinge almost ripped loose.

"Tony, it's Jeff from upstairs. Are you ok in here?" I pushed the door open and stepped inside. There was no answer. "Tony?" I called again, moving to the front bedroom. Nothing. The back bedroom was also empty, but the bathroom door was locked.

"Tony, it's Jeff. Let me in buddy, I just need to know you're ok."

"Go away, just leave me alone," he was crying.

"No happening, I'm not going anywhere until I know you're alright."

I heard the lock click and pushed the door open slowly. Cowering under the sink was Tony's girlfriend, her hands holding a washcloth to her face and her dress covered in blood. I don't know why I noticed it, but the polish on her toes was a bright pink with a delicate French tip. How girly, I thought to myself.

"I'm Jeff. I live upstairs. Did Tony do this?" I knew that was absurd. There was no way he could have slammed a door that hard. And I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams the soft, gentle man I had met hitting anyone, especially that cute little girl he was dating. She shook her head no. "Let me see, ok?" Tears ran down her cheeks as she slowly lowered the washcloth. Someone had hit her and hit her hard.

"Is everything ok, Jeff? Is there something I can do?" It was Miss Agatha.

"An icepack. If you can make one, I'm pretty sure whoever did this broke her nose. I'm going to take her to the ER and have them set it. And when Tony gets home, I'll tell him what happened." Tony's girlfriend shook her head no and cried. I ignored her protests and picked her up, letting her rest her head on my shoulder and ruining my best casual shirt.

I told the doctor what happened and twenty minutes later told the police officers they called the same story, three times. Evidently, she confirmed my story, and they finally believed I wasn't the one who broke her nose.

When I got her back to the apartment, Bill had done a decent job of rehanging the door until maintenance could come replace it. There was no sign of Tony. I got her inside, and she assured me she was going to be fine. She just needed to rest. I left her there and went back upstairs for another sleepless night. Dammit, I had forgotten to even ask her name. I'll admit that I'm now always the quickest to pick up on some things, and at about four o'clock in the morning, it hit me like a truck.

There was no girlfriend. Shit.

The next day at work, I was worthless. Worried about Tony, I couldn't keep the picture of him in that tiny bikini sunbathing below my balcony out of my head. I saw the way he laughed and the way he smiled. There were his big blue eyes and the way he blushed when he was positive he had outed himself to me. I thought about what an idiot I had been to not see it sooner. About two thirty, my boss called me into his office, "Jeff, what the hell is wrong with you today?"

"I'm sorry Craig, my neighbor got beat up pretty badly last night in her apartment. I took her to the hospital, and I just can't stop thinking about it. She's so nice. Why would anyone want to hurt her? It doesn't make sense. I'm just worried about a friend." I didn't even realize I had used all feminine pronouns to describe Tony.

"Well, you're worthless to me like this. Take the rest of the day, hell, the rest of the week if you need it. Just go take care of your friend. But I want you one hundred percent when you come back," he patted me on the shoulder. "And why don't you ask this neighbor if she'd like to come to the company picnic? I'd like to meet the girl that can get under your skin like this, especially after Rachael." It was my turn to blush.

The maintenance guys were just finishing hanging Tony's new door when I got home. There were two police officers in her apartment talking to her about what had happened, so I checked my mail and headed upstairs to figure things out for myself. I ended up asleep on my couch until a gentle knock at my door wrested me from my nap.

"Coming," I mumbled as I forced myself awake and stumbled to the door. Opening it, I found Tony standing there in a yellow sundress with an adorable smile, a bandage across her nose, a pie in one hand, and a bottle of wine in the other.

"Thank you for last night." She lifted the pie. "This is because Miss Agatha said you and I need to talk." she lifted the wine. "And they go together nicely." I stepped aside and let her in.

"And what is the smile for?" I took the bottle of wine and went to get the opener and two glasses.

"That's what you and I need to talk about." She started opening cupboards. "Plates and silverware?" I told her where to look and we danced around the small kitchen. She took care of the pie and me the wine, finally settling out on my balcony at the small table I had been sitting at the first time I saw her.

"This lattice works well. You can almost pretend you're not staring at my butt when I sunbathe, can't you?"

I just grinned and poured the wine.

The pie was delicious and the wine, something I had never heard of, was the perfect complement.

"Just what did Miss Agatha think you and I needed to talk about?" I let out another soft moan as the bite of apple pie I had just taken hit my taste buds. "And the pie, so totally not fair."

"She thought I should tell you how I feel about you and after last night, well, you kind of know my secret anyway, so..."

"Pie?" I laughed.

"Pie." she blushed. "And I knew she was right, especially from the way you look at me when you think I'm not noticing."

We ate pie and talked; she had liked me watching her sunbathe. The reason she had stopped was because she got sunburned from laying out longer than she normally did, so I could watch her longer. Her return had nothing to do with the lattice, her sunburn had healed. All the little things I had noticed had been her trying to tell me her secret, the panties she left in the dryer, the way she sat at Bill's barbeque. I had just been too dense to put it all together until last night.

Her nose was fine, not actually broken, but it would be sore for a few more days and she would have an impressive pair of black eyes. The guy who had hit her was in her cooking class and had taken her naturally friendly nature as an invitation for something she wasn't offering. He pushed the issue and discovered her secret and his aggressiveness got violent. Any cooking he was going to learn in the next three to five years was going to be courtesy of the prison system.

"You really think I'm beautiful?" she finally asked.

"Absolutely, your smile, your big blue eyes, and that butt, oh, my, god," I overemphasized the way I said it and made her blush.

"And my, um, extra doesn't bother you?"

I told her about my college roommate and the guy Rachael had brought home, telling her exactly what I had done and exactly what I had enjoyed. It was my zeal for sucking her boyfriend's cock that Rachael had pretended she had issues with.

The wind picked up and lightning in the distance told us that a storm was coming, so we moved inside to the couch. Tony sat with her legs tucked underneath her and I sat next to her, a little closer than I normally would have, my arm along the back of the couch. I started playing with her hair as she told me her story. She had felt she had been a girl for as long as she could remember.

Her parents indulged her, never pushing her one way or the other, just being supportive of her exploration. They let her wear dresses when she was little and even panties and camisoles under her 'boy clothes' when she started school.

She went through a goth phase in high school which covered the long hair, pierced ears, and painted nails. When she turned eighteen, they found her a counselor and six months later she started hormones. An associate degree in Restaurant Management and she enrolled in the culinary school here, that had been last year. One more year and she would be a chef.

The silence that followed was a little uncomfortable, neither of us sure of what the other was thinking. We had both just laid bare our darkest secrets. She was still here. I still thought she was beautiful. My hand that had been making ringlets in her hair found her cheek. Tony looked up at me with a hunger in her deep blue eyes. I cupped her chin and drifted my lips to hers. Her moan sent shivers down my spine.

"Jeff, Jeff, wait," she put her hands on my chest and gently pushed me away. "Please, I need to be sure. I need to know." Fear replaced the hunger in her eyes. I was totally unprepared for what happened next. Tony got off the couch and stood before me, visibly shaking as her delicate hands went to her shoulders. She slowly slid the straps of her sundress to the sides, letting the soft yellow fabric slip from her body.

Her breasts were small and pert and perfect, her stomach flat and taught, and her hips the perfect accent to her thin waist. She turned around, and I saw the body I had admired from my balcony; I was finding it difficult to catch my breath.

I watched with rapt anticipation as her thumbs found the band of her panties. She ever so slowly slid the satin and lace down her legs, bending from the waist, making sure I saw every inch of her wondrous ass. "Are you ready?" her voice was shaking.

I knew the look on my face when she turned around would mean everything to her.

I thought about my experience with my old roommate and even Rachael's boyfriend, remembering how much I had enjoyed having them in my mouth. Focusing on Tony, her perfect body standing in front of me, I thought about how she looked when she smiled and pulled her hair behind her ear. I thought about the sound of her laugh.

"Yes," I whispered. I could feel my heart racing as she slowly turned around.

Just like the rest of her, it was perfect. Not some massive third leg like you read about in erotic fiction. It was about the size of my pinkie, small and delicate, just like the rest of her, and rock hard. I couldn't stop looking at it.

"So, you're not revolted, that's good." I could feel the nervousness in her attempt at humor. Slipping from the couch, I moved closer to her and, reaching out with my tongue, licked the first drop of pre-cum from her tip.

"Oh, Jeff." Her hands caressed my face, forcing me to look at her. She was crying. They were tears of happiness, and I knew exactly what she needed.

Kissing the palm of each hand, I took her in my mouth. Sucking gently, I moved my tongue back and forth over her shaft, fondling her small balls with my hand as she moaned. Her tears kissed my head as they fell from her cheeks.

I could sense that she wasn't going to last long. I took her as deep as I could. Her tiny cock and her balls fit in my mouth. My tongue twirled around, darting back-and-forth, licking and caressing them all, while my fingers found her rose. Pressing gently, she let me in, probing for that fleshy bulb I knew was there. I pressed, Tony screamed my name, and I felt her explode into my mouth, her juice coating my tongue. I swallowed and let her soften before I pulled her down to my waiting lips.

"Did you get your answer?" I smiled at her as our lips parted.

She answered with one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had. "Thank you for that. No one has ever done that for me before."

"My pleasure." I smiled at her. "So, do you have any 'other' questions?"

"Maybe one or two, but you are way over dressed for me to get the answer I'm looking for." The way her eyes sparkled when she bit her lip and smiled at me. Damn, I almost came in my pants.

"I guess you could help me with that."

"Nope." She grinned and shook her head in the most delightfully mischievous way. "I gave you a show. Now I want a show."

I did my best but had no delusions I was anywhere near as sexy as she had been. Turning around slowly, I saw it on her face; she liked the answer to one of her questions; I was rock hard and dripping. Reaching out, she caught a drop of pre-cum with her finger, licking it with the tip of her tongue and grinning.

"I have to warn you, it's been a very long time for me, so we should probably pick the question you most want answered. If you like the short answer, maybe we can work on the essay question later."

Tony got up, kissed me, and gave my cock a gently tug as she went to get her purse from the kitchen counter, returning with a small bottle of clear liquid.

"I was hoping we would get to the question-and-answer stuff." She handed me the bottle.

"But maybe someplace more comfortable." I smiled as I followed her to the bedroom, convinced she was adding extra wiggle to her butt to drive me crazy and to emphasize which question she wanted answered.

Tony crawled onto my bed like a cat, rolling over and spreading her legs, giving me a look that could only mean one thing. I climbed in next to her and buried my lips in hers, letting my hands explore her body. Sliding up and down her stomach, caressing and massaging her breasts, listening to her moan as she writhed beneath me.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,325 Followers