Sweet Young Niece Nikki Pt. 01

Story Info
My sweet young niece stays with us for a while...
2.1k words
4.44
41.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori and I are in our 50's and enjoying life. Great home, good health and a great dog. But we have settled in to kind of a rut. She has lost most interest in sex and for me it seems like it's all I think about at times. But these days the world is too crazy to look for sex from a stranger so life goes on.

A few months ago we learned that Lori's niece from Pennsylvania is coming to the Midwest for some low cost tuition and an excuse to get away from her mom and dad for a while. We had plenty of room so we offered to let her stay with us until she either found another place or changed her mind and went back home.

Nikki is 24 with short blonde hair a bubbly personality and very nice small young body. After finding some of her laundry in the dryer I took a look at her bras and panties. Small sizes on everything and I did find one bra. Sexy red lace that was a 34b. I have always preferred smaller breasts so hers were perfect. She also had 2 red thongs that looked really nice so it was easy to see that she liked looking good.

I had met her before but that was a few years ago and believe me.... those years were very good to her. Beautiful long tan legs, small perky breasts and small full lips that were so sexy. She wore conservative clothing most of the time. Nothing skimpy and over the top but very tight shorts and form fitting tops. Sure the first few days I had my wild thoughts of lust but doubted any thing would ever happen between us. It took a few months but I was so wrong.

After three months of having her staying with us we had an interesting evening. She had said that she didn't drink alcohol much and we believed her, knowing her parents who were pretty strict. We were all sitting around the fire pit in the back yard one evening late. The temperature was a nice 74 degrees with an easy breeze and mostly full moon. I had a couple of beers and Lori and Nikki had a couple of glasses of wine. We talked about life, how she liked life in the Midwest and we talked about Lori's sister (Nikki's mom) and the trials of being young and single like Nikki and how we forgot what that was like.

She talked about how her parents thought she was such a bad girl but Nikki told us a different story.

"I've only really dated two guys.... one when I was 17 and another from 19 to about 22" Nikki admitted and she promised that she had behaved with both.

"Mom was sure that I had sex with both of them but I really did not. Sure we played around a little but nothing like Mom assumed." she said with a smile. This was after her second glass of wine and she began to open up a bit more saying that she just had not found the special man to share things like that.

"I hope someday I find a man like you did Lori..... Will is such a cool guy" as she looked at me and smiled.

Well Lori and I thought it was getting late so we were ready to head to bed.

"Come on Tuck" I said to the pup, "Let's go to bed"

"You guys go ahead I'm just going to sit outside here and text with some friends back home... good night guys" Nikki said softly as she looked at me again.

Well about 1:00 am, like clock work Tuck was scratching at our bedroom door to go outside. Lori was fast a sleep and snoring lightly so she was out. Which usually means I get to take the pup out to do her business. When Tuck and I got outside, the fire had mostly gone out and it was pretty dark but there was nice moonlight and I saw Nikki sitting in the same spot. She did not Tuck and I come out and had her back to me and as I got closer I could tell that she had both of her hands down between her legs.

I silently watched her from behind for a bit and she was clearly rubbing herself. She kind of squirms a bit side to side then I hear a little moan or two that I thought came from her. Then her head tilted back in to the Adirondack chair and when she did she saw me and was instantly startled. "I'm so sorry Will... you kind of scared me. I didn't think anyone else was out here." Nikki said softly. She tried to cover up a little but I could still see those incredibly smooth tight legs glowing in the moonlight..

"That's okay, the pup had to go out. Hey there is nothing wrong with enjoying the fresh night air and you don't need to be ashamed of what you were doing. I've done that before out here" I told her.

"I know but I had just told you and Lori that I was a good girl... I just could not help myself. Please don't tell Lori okay? Please? She said as she gave me a sexy smile and a wink.

"Okay well no worries here Nikki, your secret is safe with me. Maybe I have some secrets for you too! I'll just get Tuck inside and let you enjoy your evening under the moonlight." With that I gently touched the back of her hand, then she quickly grabbed my hand and pulled it to her cheek. Then kissed the back of my hand softly with those beautiful soft lips.

"Thank you Will, I really enjoy being here... thanks!" Nikki said with her soft voice and slowly released my hand.

"I'm glad to Nikki... you are a beautiful young lady. I really hope you enjoy your time here and you just let me know if you need anything to help you feel more comfortable, we are glad you are here also."

The Tuck and I went back inside to bed and left Nikki to hopefully finish what she started.

The next morning I was still in my pajama pants and tee shirt in the kitchen making a fresh pot of coffee after Lori left for work. For years she has left for work at 7:30 and I enjoyed the quiet mornings.

"Good morning Will... Lori already leave to go to work?" She asked as she came in to the kitchen in her tight pajama short shorts and t shirt.

"Yes she did... be back about 4 like normal"

As I sit at the table, Nikki reached up for a cup for coffee and my eyes were glued to that beautiful tight little ass of hers. She got some coffee and sugar then walked behind me to sit in the chair next to me and as she did she ran her hand on across my back and said...

" I just wanted to again say thank you for being so cool last night. At first I was embarrassed then honestly I was a little more turned on that you caught me. I've been thinking of you since I woke up... and I wanted to give you a little thank you if you think it's OK?" Smiling while she looks at me with full eye contact.

After I was able to grasp what she was saying... I said "well.. no need for that. You are beautiful young vibrant woman. Nothing at all wrong with what happened."

She sipped her coffee, wearing those incredible pajama short shorts and tight tee shirt with her dark small nipples clearly visible and raising the fabric of her top. My mind finally understood what is happening. Is this young hot tight body hitting on me? I have had some thoughts about her but never dreamed they might actually happen.

We both knew my wife would not be home until late that afternoon, so what was stopping us? I slid my chair back to get more coffee and before I could stand, she had put her hand on my knee. As to stop me from standing. Then quickly she slid out of her chair on to her knees on the floor in front of me.

Then she looked up at me giving me the sexiest smile I have ever seen and began to slide her hand up my thigh over my pj pants and into the opening in the front. With that my cock twitched and moved down against her hand. She quickly grabbed my cock inside and began to gently stroke it.

"I figured I'd better help you out since I bet you planned on jacking off this morning while you remembered last night, if you haven't already?" she said softly almost as a whisper.

I smiled at her she and her eye contact was mesmerizing... in one motion she looked down and had my cock out of the pants and exposed to her. And it kept growing of course. I was glad I had showered this morning, not knowing this was on the agenda!

She kissed the tip of it... licked it top to bottom. She had one hand on my leg and one around my cock and I I could not remember the last time Lori had touched my cock and this felt soooooo good and intense. She then took it over her lips and into her mouth... going it about half way then sliding it out slowly. She repeated this and went deeper and deeper each time. My 6" cock was as hard as I can get it. And it felt incredible. Deeper with each stroke until she had it all in there. She nudged it deep over and over. Then she slid it out fast with a little "pop" and gasp for air.

"I'd like for you to cum okay Will? And the real present is that I want you to cum in my mouth and I promise to swallow every drop for you if that's ok"? Then before I could answer she went full deep in her mouth with it again, and again and again.

"Of fuck Nikki, you keep this up and I will be coming very soon. Oh gawd... yes... yes... yes... oh Nikki that feels so good." I said in between breaths.

She moaned with approval and a few minutes of this and I could feel my body begin to tense up. I could feel it load up and it had been so long it was hard to hold back. I just let it go. I took both hands and put them on the side of her beautiful short blonde hair. Looking down it was like I was watching a great blow job porn video but this was SO much better.

She was going steady up and down on me... at this time when she went in deep I held her there. My cock stiffened ever more and I said "ok Nikki, I can't hold it any more"

But she knew... she moaned very loud in pleasure as the cum rose up the shaft and she felt the three big loads explode deep in to her mouth. I just held her there. Throbbing, twitching and spilling more cum in to her. What an incredible experience. By far the best blow job I had ever felt. And she really seemed to enjoy it as well.

She didn't hold her mouth on my cock too long. Which was ok as it was very sensitive and popped out. She still sat on her knees in front of me looking up. She reached up to the side of my face and gently pulled me down to kiss her. And this was the most interesting kiss. It was so erotic to taste the slight saltiness of my own cum in her mouth.

She moved her tongue around like she knew what she was doing. She allowed me to explore her mouth and it tasted so good. So erotic to know what I was tasting. I stood up, held out my hand to help her up and then we stood there with a very nice warm embrace.

"I hope this doesn't make things weird while I'm here Will?" she asked softly.

"Of course not Nikki. But we will have to be careful going forward IF we go forward. Like I said you are a beautiful young lady and I'd be crazy to deny that I had these kind of thoughts about you." I replied.

"Thanks Will... I really enjoyed that and I too look forward to see where we go. I have been thinking of touching you since I came to stay here. So... what's for breakfast tomorrow?" she said as she smiled, gave me a soft sensuous kiss, turned and went up to her room.

Well my day had a different view now... so what's for breakfast tomorrow... I may have to surprise her!