My Niece Comes to Stay

Story Info
Niece comes to stay and wife pushes me to take her.
20.8k words
4.84
172.1k
450
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,247 Followers

Hello again! This one turned out to be another long one. I hope you enjoy!

Feedback is always appreciated so please feel free to reach out or comment.

All characters are over the age of 18

-----

It broke my heart when my brother Angus and his wife Carol died in that car crash. I was at home when I got the phone call, my elderly mother sobbing on the other end of the line, almost incomprehensible with grief. I went numb. They were gone.

I felt so terrible. He was my older brother by five years and I had always looked up to him. We were not in contact much these past years, him staying in our home town out west and myself and my wife having moved to a big city in the East.

Still, we would talk on the phone every few months and every couple of years one of us would make the trek across the country for a visit. In fact he was due to bring his wife and 18 year old daughter, Miley, to stay at my place in a few months. With the Pandemic, it had been three years since I had seen them in person.

It had been sudden. The two of them were traveling down one of the narrow two lane highways around our home town and, coming around the bend, had hit a semi truck head on. The driver of the truck had dozed off and let his rig wander over the line.

I spent the next few days preparing, as best I could over the phone, arrangements for the funeral. My father had died years ago and my mother lived in a long term care facility. She was in ok shape but setting this all up was beyond her at this time.

With his wife passed on I was executor of his will, but I knew Angus and knew that he would have had everything arranged. The major issue was his daughter.

Miley was 18 years old, and had recently graduated from high school. She was primed to go to a university out west, but obviously things were complicated now.

"Wait," my wife, Allie, said one evening after I had hung up the phone after talking to a funeral home. "Who is Miley's godparents? Is it us?"

I thought for a moment.

"Yeah," I said. "I think we are. I haven't thought about that in a long time."

"Do you know what that means?" Allie asked me.

"I think we were supposed to guide her in her way to god or something? I guess we never did much of that."

"Well yeah," she said. "But it also means that if something happened to the both of them, we are responsible for her. Like we are supposed to take care of her."

"Really?" I asked. "I was like, 25 when she was born. We had just gotten married. You were, what? 23? What were they doing leaving us responsible?"

"I don't know," Allie said and looked down at her hands where she had them clasped on the table in front of her. "I think...maybe we should ask her if she wants to come stay with us. If she wants. For the time being."

"Really?" I asked. It had not occurred to me. I knew that Miley was staying with family friends at the moment, and school and housing would be paid for by a trust her father had set up. It was early July and she had just graduated.

I looked at Allie. We had never had children of our own. When she was a teen she had gotten in a bad accident that almost killed her. She obviously survived but her reproductive system had been destroyed. We knew that going into our relationship and had decided that if we wanted kids we would adopt.

The time had never seemed right. We were both successful in our careers and enjoyed our lives. Now that I was 43 and she was 41 we knew that we were not going to anything about that.

"Would you want that? I don't know if she would want to move here, but even if she did, would you want that?" I asked.

Allie looked around the room. We had a nice house in a neighborhood just off of downtown. She was a lawyer and I did management consulting for a big firm. We had plenty of money and had paid over a million dollars for the house. It's all relative, of course. In my home town a house like this might cost you 100,000. Here you paid for living in the big city.

"This place has always been too big for the two of us. Four bedrooms. What do we need that for? It might be nice to have someone else around. And I feel so bad for her. She has gone through so much loss. I want to help her out."

I could not argue. I nodded.

"I'll talk to her," I said. "I'll see what she wants to do with her life. She's an adult now."

"Ok. Try to convince her. For the summer at least. I think its for the best."

The next day I gave Miley a call.

"Hey, Uncle Eric," she said when she answered.

"Hey, Miley," I said, a bit unsure how to speak to a young woman who was going through what she was. "How are you holding up?"

"Oh," she said, her voice quiet, "you know. I'm getting through. The Smiths are being very kind. I'm looking forward to see you and Auntie Allie."

"We are both looking forward to seeing you too," I promised. "We will be there tomorrow. Look, we have been talking and we were wondering, and no pressure if this doesn't sound good to you, but...how would you like to come back to the city here with us? To stay for a while?"

There was silence on the phone for a few moments. I realized that I could hear her quietly weeping on the other end of the line.

"Oh, shit," I said, starting to panic. "Don't cry! I'm sorry! You don't have to at all! I'm sorry I mentioned it."

"It's not that," she said, through her tears. "It's, I mean, yes. I'd love that. I was hoping you would say that but I was afraid to ask!"

"Oh, Miley, sweetheart," I said. "You don't need to be afraid to ask me anything! I promise that me and my aunt will be there for anything you need or want! We can figure anything out. School, whatever. But we have the space and a room for you here. For as long as you would like."

"I can't wait to see you in person and thank you!" She said. I was smiling. It looked like it was all going to work out.

Allie was delighted with the news. She gave me a big hug and a kiss.

"This will be great," she promised. "It'll be a bit like we have our own daughter!"

"Be careful," I warned her. "She just lost her parents. We don't want to seem like we are trying to replace them."

"Of course!" Allie exclaimed. "Let's finish getting ready."

+++++

We left very early and arrived late in the afternoon. I had rented a car and we drove out to the small town I was born and raised in.

It was always strange, returning to my home town. It was a pretty little village, surrounded by forests and farmlands. I could pick out farm fields that we passed that I had worked on as a young man, before leaving to go to school.

I had hated it there. I was always bored and did not really fit in. I read books, loved movies and the theatre and made art. The other people around me either regarded me as some kind of weird joke or tried to bully me.

Angus protected me from the worst. He always looked out for me. He would fight anyone who tried to harm me, and his size and popularity set him apart and above most others in town.

Angus never left. He got a college degree and went to work for one of the grain elevators, buying and selling grain. He made a nice life for himself, but not one I could have ever done myself.

Finally we arrived at the home he had built for his family. It was large, much larger than my own, and I remembered several happy Christmases that we had all spent there, Allie and I having traveled to join his family.

The long looped driveway was full of cars. I knew that Angus had been popular around town so the house was flooded with cousins and friends.

I parked and made my way into the crowds in Angus' house. I nodded to the few people I recognized but was searching the room for Miley. I couldn't seem to spot her.

Allie saw her first and left my side and crossed towards her. My niece was standing by a wall, a cup of coffee in her hand, talking to some old woman. Allie interrupted them and caught her up in a hug.

It was no surprise that I had not recognized my niece. The last time I had seen her she was 15. She had been rail thin, with wire framed glasses and braces. She had been vivacious and talked a lot. She had, it seemed, grown up into a woman in the three short years that had passed.

I could not help but compare my wife and her when they stood side by side. Allie had always been a beautiful woman. She was tall and thin. She had been on the swim team in high school and still swam laps every morning at the local pool before work. She was wearing a simple black dress. It was shapeless, but fell perfectly around her on the way that only an expensive designer dress can. I knew, from long experience, that under that dress she had an athletic body with small, b-cup breasts.

Allie never wore much makeup, having a naturally pretty face, so she looked, as always very fresh and natural. Her hair was black, with a few streaks of silver that she refused to dye away. It was straight and thick and fell past her shoulders when she did not have it done up in a bun like she did today.

While she was 41, she looked ten years younger than that. She looked like the cool, urban, professional lady she was.

Miley, on the other hand, made me stop and stare for a moment. She had always been a cute kid, but somehow she had blossomed into a beautiful young woman.

She was wearing a black dress that came down to her knees. It was very respectful, almost drab, but it could do nothing to hide how she had grown up. Her waist was small, but her hips were wide, and the skirt did not obscure the roundness of her ass. Above the trim waist was a set of tits that must have been stupendous. Even in that dress they were clearly very large. Her face was no longer that of a child. Her braces were gone, and her wire framed glasses had been replaced with stylish ones with thick black rims. Her face was oval, with slightly plump cheeks. She was wearing minimal makeup, but her lips were still plump. Her nose was small and slightly turned up. Her eyes were blue like mine and her father's and her hair was a honey blond that fell to her shoulders in waves.

I felt guilty eyeing her up. Even if she had not had this tragedy happen to her, she was my niece! But nothing could stop me from noticing how sexy she had become. I shook my head, clearing it, and she made eye contact with me.

She smiled and crossed the room towards me. My wife followed, but I only had eyes for Miley. She opened her arms and I brought her in for a hug. She seemed to melt into me, pressing herself hard against me. I was a monster, I felt, but I could not help but enjoy the feeling of her large breasts pressed against my chest.

"It's so good to see you, Uncle Eric!" she said, not breaking the hug, but looking up at me. Her eyes were the colour of the sky on a hot summer day. I could imagine many men would get lost in them.

"You too, Miley. I'm so sorry for everything," I said, finally breaking the hug. "This... this sucks."

"I know," she said, "but it is better that you are here. Auntie Allie too. She stepped away from me and looked me up and down. "You look good in a suit, at least."

I chuckled. Despite being 43, I had kept myself in pretty good shape. I ran most days, and went to the gym two or three times a week. At 5'10 I was three inches or so taller than Miley in heels, putting her at something like 5'5 or '56. My blond hair was a bit thinner than it had been in my youth but I was far from bald, and I kept it trim, visiting my barber twice a month. I had a full beard that had developed a streak of grey in it. My eyes were the same blue as Miley's, with some faint crows feet etching the skin around them. I knew that I looked pretty good, especially for my age. I was wearing one of the suits I wore when I had to meet my clients.

"Thanks," I said. "But any guy looks good in a suit. That's what they are designed to do."

I left Miley with Allie and began to work the room, saying hi to family and acquaintances from the past. My mother was there as well, in a wheelchair and her caretaker beside her. It was a long, exhausting day, and I knew the funeral the next day was going to be worse.

That night we were laying in the guest bedroom of my brother's house, Allie cuddled up to me. Her head was on my chest, her body pressed against mine.

She was wearing a large tee shirt and I was shirtless, with only pajama pants on.

"Tough day?" she asked me, running her fingers over my chest.

"Yeah," I said. "One of the worst, actually."

She was quiet for a while.

"So," she said, finally, "Miley. She's... grown up, hasn't she?"

I nodded.

"Nothing like the kid we saw last time. Must be tough for her, going through this at her age."

"Yeah," she said. "True. But I meant...physically. She has really grown."

I frowned. Did Allie see me looking at my niece? Was I in some kind of trouble? I was not in the mood for that.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She's not a kid anymore. I mean, did you not see..." she reached up and held one of her own breasts in her hand. "These? I mean, wow."

"She's my niece," I reminded my wife, unsure what was happening.

"I know that," Allie said. "But how could you not notice? A blind monk on the moon would be able to see that she has a great rack. She needs some better clothes, but wow."

I finally could not help but chuckle.

"Ok," I admitted. "Yeah. She has grown up. It happens. Not really appropriate for us to be talking about it though."

My wife rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she said. "We are only talking. Noticing."

She looked up at me.

"I know it's been a tough day, but..." she bit her lip. "Do you want me to try and make it better?"

Allie and I had always had a good sex life, though time and familiarity had taken its toll. We had been wild in the early years, fucking at least once a day, unable to keep our hands off of one another, even in public. These days we made love once a week at best. It was never bad, but it had become slightly predictable.

My sex drive, however had never faltered and I found myself jerking off at least once a day.

Her offering here, now, was a bit of a surprise, but one that I welcomed. It might be the weekend of my brother's funeral, but my cock either did not know that, or it did not care.

Allie began kissing my chest, working her way down my stomach and laid light kisses along the bones of my pelvis. She hooked her fingers into the elastic waistband of my pajama pants. I lifted my ass and she pulled them down to my thighs.

My cock was already half hard, and as it came into view she licked the length of it, completing the job. It lay against my belly, 7.5 inches, and thick. I was uncut, and thick veins ran along the top of the shaft. My pubes were trimmed, and the swollen purple head was half unsheathed from the foreskin.

Allie grasped my now fully hard cock in her fist and pumped it a few times, tongue licking the head before opening her mouth and sucking me into her.

Allie was an expert cock sucker, something that had added much pleasure to my life over the years. She took me deep, and sucked hard as her tongue massaged the underside of my cock.

I slid my hand down her side, reaching for her sex.

"No," she said, taking me out of her mouth for a moment, "this one is all about you."

She began sucking again and I rocked my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the wet heat of her mouth around my manhood.

She knew me well, and had me close to my climax within minutes, sucking, licking, fondling my balls. My hips were rising in time to her down bobs, fucking her face.

As I approached my climax I was surprised to find that an image of Miley came to mind. I was seeing her, not as the young woman in her mourning dress, but naked, laying legs spread on a bed.

In my mind's eye she was holding one of her tits in one hand, tugging at her own nipple, the other hand between her legs, spreading her pussy open.

"Fuck me, Uncle Eric," she moaned in my mind and I felt a shiver go through me as I was pushed over the edge, cock swelling as I burst, cumming into my wife's sucking mouth.

She kept me in there, swallowing as I came, taking my EI tire load. I was grunting and finally gasping for breath. Miley faded from my imagination and my eyes flew open guiltily.

I looked down at my wife and she was looking at mesmirking a bit as she scooped up a dribble of cum from the corner of her lips and pushing it into her mouth.

"Feel better," she asked me, standing to go rinse her mouth out.

"Yeah," I said, huskily. "Thanks, babe."

While I waited for her to return I cursed myself for letting my kind go there. This was my niece and she needed me. To protect her, not to letch over her.

It was partly Allie's fault! If she hadn't brought up Miley's tits right before sucking me off, I wouldn't not have had that day dream.

I resolved to be a better uncle and, after Allie returned, I went to sleep.

+++++

It was three days before we headed home. We had the funeral, and I spent some time with my mother. She was very distraught, but by the time I left she seemed settled in her sadness.

I got all the paperwork done, and quickly distributed my brother's estate. There was a trust fund for Miley, which took up the bulk of the estate. The rest was quickly distributed between family members. I even had to cut a cheque for myself for a few thousand dollars. That was a strange feeling.

Angus had been very thorough, however, and things went smoothly. I spoke with a realtor and had them put the house up for sale. The proceeds would pay off the mortgage and any extra would be added to Miley's trust.

Throughout it all Miley impressed me with her resilience. She was clearly very sad, but she never broke down. She was helpful to me and was very sweet to my mother, her grandmother. She seemed excited to come back to the city with Allie and I.

I happily bought an extra plane ticket for Miley and when it showed up in my phone I reflected sadly that it was one way. This was not the life that Miley had planned. No one had planned this and it was just so cruel.

I took a shaky breath and finished packing.

It was finally the day for heading back home and I was loading bags into the car. My wife and I had only brought one bag each for the trip but I expected Miley to have quite a few, since she was moving into our house.

I was surprised when walked out of the house and she only had one regular sized suitcase. I could not help but look her over. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail, and she wasn't wearing makeup but she looked lovely. Her dark framed glasses really did suit her face. She had on comfortable sweatpants that hugged her ass nicely, and a loose hoodie that was zipped up most of the way. Despite that, there was a small peek of cleavage. As she walked down the steps her breasts swayed nicely, making me wonder if she was wearing a bra. I shook my head to clear it.

"Are you sure this is everything," I asked. "You can bring whatever you want."

"It's fine," Miley said. "This is everything important. Auntie Allie and I went through my stuff last night and she helped me pick what to bring. She said she would take me shopping for some new stuff in the city. I hope that's ok?"

Allie came out of the house then, designer bag over her arm.

"Of course it is," she declared. "You are going to look like you grew up in the city when I'm done. Eric will just have to grit his teeth when he sees the credit card bills this month."

"Yeah," I said raising my eyebrows at my wife. "You think so?"

"I know so," she grinned at me.

"Oh," Miley said, looking stricken. "No! That's...I don't need..."

"It's fine," I interrupted her. "I mean it. We are happy to help you out. You were too far away to properly spoil growing up so here is our chance."

We made our way to the airport and boarded the plane. We gave Miley the window seat, I sat in the middle and Allie, as she liked to do, sat in the aisle.

JK1979
JK1979
2,247 Followers