Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give this some thought. Marriage is a big thing, sweetie."

"I know," she said softly, "I'm just thinking, Daddy. But love me now. I want to feel you cum, then you can cuddle me afterwards."

Feeling him move inside her felt wonderful. He never thrust too hard or fast, taking note of the sheer delight on his face at the same time. Moving her fingers back up his arms to his back, she stroked it as he started to move a little faster, one of his hands on her arse, lifting her up slightly. That changed the angle, making her moan and shudder. "Oh god, Daddy!" she exclaimed.

"If I move properly, I'll hit both our special spot and also rub against your clit."

"Whatever you're doing now feels wonderful, Daddy!"

She felt him start moving faster, aware he hadn't cum yet and he'd be eager to cum soon. Not sure what to do with her legs, she just asked him. Better that than looking silly. He smiled and stopped, suggesting she lift them up and over his shoulders. When she did that and he started thrusting again, he felt so deep inside her, she moaned loudly, watching Mark grinning broadly at her reaction.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she managed to shout, "Fuck and fill me with your cum."

Giggling as he snorted with humour, he suggested he wasn't going to last much longer so she was going to get exactly what she wanted. In her current position, she felt tiny compared to Mark, as he was a tall broad man compared to herself. Moving her legs, he ensured they were wrapped around his hips, crossing her ankles on his lower back, as he really started to thrust, his mouth crashing into hers. She figured he was getting close.

"Fuck," he grunted, "Such a lovely little pussy."

"Your pussy, Daddy. Forever and ever."

Then she felt him cum inside her for the first time. She was on the pill, so was safe, but the thought of falling pregnant was a real turn on. She felt his cock throbbing with each spurt, a warming sensation as he filled her pussy with his cum. When he was quite clearly empty, he rested on his forearms, leaning down to give her a soft kiss, keeping her arms and legs wrapped around him.

Feeling him pull out earned a moan of disapproval, already loving the feeling of his cock buried inside her. Resting on his side next to her, she lay on her back as she felt his cum starting to dribble out of her already. When she mentioned that, he did chuckle again, telling her sex wasn't as clean as you saw in the movies or in porn.

He got up and returned with a small towel so she could wipe herself down. Spooning back against him, she smiled as there was no missing he was still semi-hard at least. "I thought it went completely soft," she said.

"I'm fortunate that, although I can't completely maintain an erection after an orgasm, which I could sometimes do when I was younger, when I'm holding a beautiful young woman in my arms, there's enough blood flow to keep me somewhat stiff."

"How long do you need?"

"Hmmm... Ten minutes and your delicate fingers stroking me back to life?"

"Or my mouth?" she asked softly.

"You really want to try, don't you?"

"Just want to know what it feels like."

"Okay, sweetie."

Rolling onto his back, she moved quickly to kneel between his legs, getting another good look at his cock. It still looked thick, wrapping her fingers around the base, surprised when it slowly started to harden again. She gasped as it clearly filled with blood, leaning down to run her tongue along the shaft, tasting her own pussy and his cum at the same time.

Not wanting to waste too much time, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, feeling it continue to harden. "That's good, sweetie," he said softly, "Just like that, you don't need to take the whole thing. When I'm nice and hard, suck me for a little while, then you can slide your pussy down my cock again."

She enjoyed the feeling of his thick cock in her mouth. Tasting her own pussy almost had her giggling, but then there was the taste and the scent of him too. She did her best to swallow as much of his cock as possible, but didn't want to test her gag reflex. Throwing up wouldn't be sexy. She felt his fingers caress her hair, looking up to see him looking down at her lovingly. It made her smile as she removed her mouth.

"I love daddy's cock in my mouth," she cooed, "But I love it even more in my pussy."

"Hop on and go for a ride then, sweetie."

Straddling his groin, she knew the theory and had watched porn, but being in the position was nerve-wracking. Mark helped her out, getting her in the right position rather easily, giving her some gentle instruction on what she should do. Feeling his cock sliding slowly inside her again had her moaning, feeling her face light up as she eventually managed to take his entire length inside her once again, bottoming out completely.

Mark bent his legs as she leaned forward to rest on her hands, his moving down her back to her arse. Letting her know what to do again, she started to slowly ride his cock, angling her body in a way she rubbed her clit again, but she felt his cock brushing her special spot each time she moved at the same time. "Oh god, it's fantastic!" she cried out.

"Well, you feel fantastic, Kelly. I'm going to love watching you ride me in the future."

Leaning down to kiss him, she rode him a little faster, feeling him start to move at the same time. Once he started to meet her movements, she moaned loudly, needing to stop the kiss to catch her breath. "Oh... Daddy, that feels even better..."

"Little harder?"

"Oh yes! Definitely!"

He moved a little faster and the orgasm hit her. It was quite the surprise, just a short, sharp surge that made her toes curl. He recognised and stopped moving. Gently easing her back, she quickly resumed bouncing up and down on his cock when he suggested she rub her clit at the same time. She figured it would work and he proved right. The next orgasm practically tore through her body. Feeling herself tiring already, she leaned forward against after a few minutes, asking him to take over and just start fucking her again.

Two firm hands on her arse, she stopped moving and just let Mark take over. He didn't fuck her anywhere near as hard as she'd seen in porn, but he certainly did give her little pussy a good seeing to. They continued making out as he fucked her, occasionally moving to meet his thrusts, but when she almost cried out, he stopped and apologise profusely. "It was my fault, Daddy. I was getting excited!"

"So am I, sweetie. I'll cum soon, then we'll have a shower together."

That's exactly what happened, Mark filling her little pussy with another load of cum. He took a couple of minutes to recover before he easily picked her up, carrying her to the bathroom, where they enjoyed a shower together. She thought that the night would have been full of tears. Instead, she couldn't stop looking at him and smiling. She felt completely and utterly in love with him.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, cuddling against him tightly.

"It was definitely my pleasure, sweetie."

Wrapping a towel around themselves, he was interested in what the others were up to. Heading towards the rooms of his daughters, he found Sofia, Belinda and Emily fast asleep in one room, though the scent in the air suggested they'd been masturbating. As for his daughters, she felt an arm wrap around him as his daughters were busy making out while clearly fingering each other at the same time. Hannah eventually sensed their presence and smiled. "Hello, Daddy," she whispered, "Katie's giving my pussy a good fingering right now."

"Your fingers are pretty fucking good too, Hannah."

"Well, you're my sister. I have to look after you. Did you look after Kelly, Daddy?"

"His cock is..." That's when she did start to cry, running over to hug her best friends. "Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Not necessary, Kelly," Katie assured her, "We know how much you love him. Now make sure you snuggle up good and close when you go to sleep. You'll never feel so safe when you're in his arms."

Getting off the bed, she hugged Mark again as his daughters walked over to wish his goodnight, both giving him a long, sensual kiss that was sure to get him hard again. "Daddy, can we buy a strap on so we can make love when you're not available?" Katie wondered.

"Sure, sweetie. Whatever you want."

"We're not sure about eating pussy, Daddy," Hannah added, "We're curious, I guess, but we'd rather just be with you. Fingers is one thing but using our mouths? We think that's a little too intimate."

"And we prefer your mouth, Daddy," Katie breathed, definitely reaching under his towel for a stroke of his cock, "Oh, Daddy, you're hard again. I think Kelly needs to relieve you of that hardness."

Mark laughed out loud. "Kelly, what do you think?"

"If you want to cum in me again, Daddy, I won't complain."

Kelly fell asleep half an hour later with another load of cum inside her tight, little pussy, spooning back against the man she loved. Now that she called him 'Daddy', and he saw her as a third daughter, she wondered if it would be at all possible for him to adopt her. She'd have to research that over the next few days in addition to figuring out what to do with her life.

If not adoption, she'd be his wife. If she was honest with herself, she wanted the latter more than anything.

*****

Mark

The girls had started university. Katie was eager to start her new course and get on with her three or four years of studying, but I knew Hannah had gone quite begrudgingly. We'd sat down and talked it out more than once. I asked her to attend at least the first semester to see how she felt. If, after six months, she just wasn't feeling it, I'd let her drop out and we'd go from there. But I didn't want her making any hasty decisions. I knew how much she wanted to be my 'housewife', and I knew she definitely wanted to have a child if not children with me. I'd already done some of my own research on that, not surprised to read that, contrary to popular belief, it was only successive generations of incest that caused problems. Yes, there could still be issues, so we'd need testing, but I knew Hannah was almost desperate for a baby.

Kelly didn't want to continue studying, admitting her schooling had dropped off in her last two years due to the situation at home. Asking what she wanted to do, she shrugged helplessly then cried, admitting she felt completely lost. After consoling her, I did the easiest thing I could do. I offered her a job with my company. She leapt at the idea, simply because it meant she'd spent each day with me. I warned her it was serious work and that I was a professional, but that I also trusted her to do the right thing. She was so excited when I took her out shopping for a couple of outfits, and the girls in the office who worked for me immediately made her feel welcome.

It was another Friday night when the four of us received one hell of a surprise. Katie had enjoyed her first couple of weeks at university. Hannah was doing her best to enjoy the experience. Kelly loved worked with me. I found myself just loving life. I loved what I did for a living. I lived with three gorgeous young women, and each night, I went to sleep with one of them in my arms after we'd made love. I had four other young women who still wanted to be intimate, but as they were also attending university, I knew I wouldn't see them as often, at least at first.

Anyway, back to the surprise. Hannah was currently sitting on lap. She was naked. My cock was inside her as she grinded away. Katie was to my left, naked with a dildo in her pussy, moaning 'Daddy' constantly. Kelly was to my right, also naked, her fingers hard at work as she brought herself to orgasm over and over again.

That's when my phone decided to ring. I ignored it, not wanting to stop Hannah, as she looked so damned happy riding my cock, nothing was going to stop me until I'd at least cum inside her, while she'd enjoyed more than one orgasm.

"Fuck, Daddy," she cried, resting her hands on my shoulders, "I can't get enough of your big cock."

"B.D.C," Kelly moaned, "Big Daddy Cock!"

Hannah giggled, leaning down to give me a soft kiss. "Want to finish in my mouth, Daddy?"

"Nope, my cum is going one place only. My little girl's very tight, hot, horny little pussy."

"But Daddy... I'm your daughter," she said in that voice I was getting used to, "You can't cum in my tight and wet little pussy."

I thought Katie would have been the one to tease me in such a manner, but Hannah seemed to really get off on it. I didn't mind, as long as it didn't get too weird. "Daddy is practising for when you're fertile, sweetheart. Got to make sure all my sperm reaches your egg."

She blinked rapidly immediately. "Oh Daddy!" Hugging me tightly, she rode me faster and faster for that suggestion. Little surprise I eventually groaned and exploded inside her, considering her enthusiasm and excitement at the idea of falling pregnant with our baby.

The phone rang again, sighing as I had no idea who'd be trying to call. Wouldn't be Bill, he was on holiday with his wife and kids. And, to be honest, though I had a circle of friends, due to my new lifestyle and relationships, I knew I'd have to be careful with everyone nowadays. I wasn't radio silent but the chances of hosting parties for my friends didn't really seem possible any longer.

After a third time, Hannah finally slid off my lap as I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "What the fuck?" I shouted, seeing who had been trying to call. Walking back into the living room, I received three curious glances. "It's her..."

"What the fuck would she want?" Hannah spat. I'd invited their mother to their eighteenth birthday party. It seemed the right thing to do. Hannah kept silent but had nothing to do with her. Katie was polite, greeting her when she arrived but, otherwise, Claire was persona non grata. More than once, I'd had to haul Hannah back as she looked ready to unload all her thoughts and feelings in front of everyone. It wasn't the time or place.

"I'm not sure, sweetheart. I haven't spoken to her since your party. Has she tried contacting either of you?" Naturally, their phones were in easy reach, shaking their heads. "I'll see if she calls back again."

The fact she'd called seemed to dampen the mood. Katie knew how upset Hannah still was all this time later, taking Kelly by the hand and leading her away to the bedroom. I took Hannah by the hand and took her towards my bedroom. We had a shower before joining each other in bed. Hugging her tightly, she had a little cry. Even after therapy, I knew the wounds she felt on my behalf were deep.

"Do you still hate her?" she asked softly.

"No. It's been at least four years now and that's just wasted energy, sweetheart. I'd say I'm indifferent to her. Don't really think about her at all, to be honest."

"She crosses my mind from time to time and she still makes me so angry, Daddy. I know I shouldn't but... What she did to you, to us, was unforgivable."

"Sweetheart, I haven't forgiven her. I never will either, but I feel nothing for her any longer. We're divorced and no longer see each other. Barely communicate as there isn't any need. You're eighteen and have made your feelings known to her. Far as I'm concerned, she's just another person living on this planet. I want nothing to do with her. She shattered my heart and almost destroyed our family."

"She ruined the mood too," Hannah muttered. I knew what she meant. I wasn't particularly keen to continue. "Well, that means more snuggles for me then," she said, hearing the smile in her tone, "Snuggles with daddy!"

We made love the next morning, Hannah happily lying underneath me as I gave her little pussy some attention with my mouth first, making her cry out in orgasm more than once, before I slid my cock inside her, fucking her for at least half an hour before I finally needed to cum inside her. She couldn't keep the smile off her face as we joined Kelly and Katie for breakfast.

"Daddy's cum is still leaking out of me," Hannah whispered not so quietly, giving me a cheeky grin at the same time.

Their four friends were visiting for the afternoon and evening, taking me up on my offer that they could stop over whenever they wanted. Kelly now had her own room, as I'd changed the office, putting all my things in the garage near my gym equipment. I rarely used the office anyway, usually keeping my home and work life separate, but sometimes I did have important projects to deal with.

We were eating lunch together outside, the seven girls all eager to start drinking and get in the pool, when my phone rang again. Noticing it was Claire, I put a finger to my lips as I answered the call.

"Claire. Just to let you know, I have you on speaker as my daughters and some of their friends are here."

"Hey, slut," Hannah added. I glanced at her, trying to hide the smirk on my face.

"Now just a minute, I'm your mother! I won't be spoken to..."

"Would you rather I call you a whore then? I mean, either word fits you perfectly, Claire," Hannah retorted, the anger already evident. I wasn't going to stop her this time. Part of me thought that some home truths needed to be delivered.

I raised a hand. "Okay, Hannah. Let's just see what the call is about. What do you want, Claire? You have no reason to speak to me, and I think it's obvious Hannah and Katie don't want to speak to you either."

"Well, I was calling to give you some news. Well, not you, Mark, but our daughters."

Hannah laughed. "Your daughters? Fuck off, Claire. It says that you're our mother on our birth certificates, but that's where motherhood ended with you. The only reason you've had anything to do with either of us since you whored yourself out is due to our father. He has ensured you at least had the chance to have a relationship with us, because he's so damned magnanimous."

"Shame you threw away such a good man," Kelly added, "Kind hearted and sweet. Works hard for his family. Cooks and cleans. Loves his daughters. And what a cock! My god... I mean, I know you went and slutted it up, but it can't have been due to the sex. He's got a great cock and certainly knows how to fuck."

"Who is that?" Claire asked.

"Me? I'm one of his girlfriends. How many does he have now?"

"Seven," Emily replied, ensuring Hannah and Katie said nothing about that, "Seven young women, all eager to be fucked by that big cock. And does he eat pussy like a champion too!"

I hadn't slept with the other four yet, but Hannah, Katie and Kelly did go into great detail about our sex lives. Sure, they had nothing to compare me to, but considering they all enjoyed some powerful orgasms each time we were intimate, I liked to think that was in my favour.

Clearing my throat, I finally asked, "Okay, okay, let's all settle down. Claire, what news do you have to share with my daughters?"

"I'm pregnant."

Well, that wasn't what I was expecting. Could have heard a pin drop for a few seconds. "You fucking bitch," Hannah growled, "You absolute fucking cunt."

"How dare you!"

"How dare you!" Then she laughed for a moment. "Hang on, who's the father? Considering you're a fucking whore, I'm sure there's more than one possible baby daddy."

"I didn't call to be abused by our children! Mark, are you going to say anything?"

I took a sip of my drink. "Nope. They're well past turning eighteen and free to share their opinion. Then again, how did you think they were going to react? Be happy for you?"

"I would have thought they'd at least..."

"Claire," Katie finally said, "Get it through your head. We don't love you. We haven't loved you in a long time. By birth records and our birth certificates, you are considered our mother, but to us, you are just Claire. You carried us for nine months, looked after us until around five, then you were just the woman in the house as you did absolutely nothing for us. You're pregnant? Good for you. Again, we don't care. I almost pity the child in a way."