Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're going to have a brother!"

Wrong thing to say. I had wanted nothing more than a son with my wife, or even one or two more daughters, whatever, but she'd turned down the idea of any more children. I'd tried to discuss it more than once, it got nowhere. "Daddy wanted a son," Hannah whispered, hearing the anger verging on boiling over again, "And you denied him all the time. No more children, that's what you told him."

"I didn't want another child with Mark. I do want one with my husband."

"Well, good for you, but going back to what I just said, we don't care about you, Claire," Katie said, "It's unfortunate we'll never meet him, but we've never wanted anything to do with the cunt you cheated on our father with and then subsequently married, and want nothing to do with whatever spawn you have together."

"Claire, do us a favour and just forget about us," Hannah added, "Seriously, just fuck off out of our lives. Haven't you noticed we don't give a fuck about you? We never call on your birthday. We never visit on Christmas. The only reason you're invited to our birthday is because our father, due to his generous nature, invites you to come, and your head is so far up your fucking arse, you'd actually think we'd want you there. We want absolutely nothing to do with you. Go have all the children you want with the cunt you cheated with. I don't care. I will never forgive you for what you did to us and our father. Far as I'm concerned, you're just a stranger to me."

"Are you going to say anything, Mark? The way our children speak to their mother?"

"I'm not going to say a damned thing except that my children are finally sharing what they really think about you. They've waited over four years to do this. Were you really expecting them to jump for joy?"

"I'd expect some goddamn respect!"

"You lost that the day you chose to spread your legs for another man during our marriage. I did my best to facilitate a relationship but I wasn't going to force one either. It's up to them if they want to have a relationship with you."

"If you're expecting congratulations, you can go fuck yourself," Katie added.

"Don't call us again, Claire," Hannah added, "Just don't bother. We're happy living our own lives, knowing we no longer have to tolerate your presence in ours. We don't want anything to do with you. We haven't since the day you chose to cheat on Dad. You talk about respect? Well, respect that decision then. Hang up and just go about your life like we don't exist, as that's precisely what Katie and myself do already."

"Mark? Are you going to say anything?"

"Nope. Thing is, I don't hate you, Claire. I was through hating you once the divorce was granted. But it's obvious my daughters have kept a lid on their feelings the past four years. I'm not going to stop them expressing their opinions."

"So you want nothing to do with your brother when he's born?"

"No. He's your son, that's it," Katie replied, "If we ever have a brother, it will be from when Dad has a child with one of his girlfriends. Fairly sure he's going to knock one of them up soon. He's got a smorgasbord of hot and tight young pussy to enjoy. Better than your beaten up old pussy anyway."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. The two of them were just unloading everything they'd kept to themselves for four years. "Claire, I think it's best I just end the call here."

There was a sigh. "I think that it's best we do. Very well, if this is how you want to end things, I'll respect that. I guess giving platitudes like I love you won't mean a thing. I was hoping that you'd find it in your hearts to forgive me one day." Hannah snorted. Katie barked a short laugh. "Okay, fair enough. Guess that was asking too much. You don't want to hear from me again?"

"Correct," Hannah replied, "Just forget about us like we'll forget about you."

"You'll soon have a son, Claire, and that's it. That's your family."

Another sigh. I think it was now reality for Claire. "Okay," she said, and I heard the sniffle. I was surprised she was shocked at their reaction. Surely she should have realised after four years, "Once I hang up, I'll delete your numbers and just... I'll move on, I guess. I'm sorry it's come to this. I honestly thought that things might get better. If you ever want... Well, you might keep my number, just in case. Despite this, I'll always be your mother and I do wish you a good life, all of you. Even you, Mark. I am sorry. Goodbye."

I heard the line disconnect, our group sitting in silence for at least a couple of minutes. Hannah burst into tears, stood up and ran into the house. Katie wiped her cheeks at the same time. "I'll go talk to her," I said softly, "I think that's been building up for a long time."

"I can't believe it, Daddy," Katie whispered, "How on earth did she think we'd..." She paused and looked at me. "What do you think?"

"I don't care what she does, sweetie. She's got on with her life as much as I have with mine. If she wants more kids with the other guy, so be it. Hearing she's having a son was a bit of a dagger, I guess."

"Hannah will give you a son, Daddy," she said with a smile, "If not Hannah, then I think you have options."

Walking into the house, I took a deep breath. A lot of anger had just been shared, but I had a feeling it was also cathartic in a way. Hannah had been holding all of that in for over four years. I had assumed the therapy had helped, but I guess hearing she was pregnant was one step too far. Finding Hannah on her bed wasn't a surprise. She wasn't sobbing, but she was still clearly upset.

Joining her on the bed, she rolled into me, wrapping my arms around her. "Feel better getting all of that off your chest?"

"A little bit. Are you mad at me?"

"Of course not, sweetheart. I realise you've been carrying that for a long time now. You're now old enough to decide if you want to keep a relationship with her. Plenty of people choose not to keep in contact with family for a multitude of reasons."

"As long as she keeps her word, Daddy," she whispered, "No more. No contact. No anything. All I want is you, Katie and Kelly in my life. And my friends too."

"You were a little harsh but I think she also needed to hear what you had to say."

Feeling her sigh, she snuggled into me. "I feel better, Daddy. I finally said what I thought and felt. Now it's just us forever." Lifting her eyes to mine, she added softly, "I want a baby... I want babies with you, Daddy. I'd love to have a son or daughter with you. In fact, more than one of each."

"Keep to our agreement for now."

"I will, Daddy. I won't pull a surprise pregnancy on you."

"Good girl. When the time is right, we'll discuss it and start trying."

Taking her hand, I led her back outside, Katie and Kelly giving her a long hug, before I announced I'd make cocktails. The girls all stripped as usual, or so it seemed nowadays, laughing away as they jumped into the pool. I made sure the drinks were not too strong as I carried three pitchers back outside, resting them to the side of the pool with some cups, joining the girls in the pool once I'd stripped off.

Taking a seat on the ledge, Hannah swam over and straddled my lap. Kissing me hard, it took all of a few seconds to get me hard before she slid herself down my cock. "Oh fuck yes, Daddy," she moaned, before turning to her friends, "You mind?"

"God no!" Emily exclaimed, "Totally fucking hot!"

"Long as we get our chance soon, Hannah," Christine added.

"Definitely. Daddy the Deflowerer, that's going to be his name."

Hannah giggled as she happily started to bounce up and down on my cock. Fucking Kelly in front of her friends wasn't an issue. Hannah? Well, we knew what we were committing but I could see the others were busy masturbating, so as long as no-one was filming, I wasn't going to worry. Their friends had guaranteed their secrecy too.

Lifting her up, I carried her out of the pool towards the nearby law, easily moving her so she would be on her knees. Resting on her hands, she glanced back as I slid my cock back inside her. "Yes! Fuck me, Daddy!"

Giving her a spank, she giggled as I grabbed her hips and started fucking her. She was soon moaning loudly, not surprised the other girls all wanted over to watch, turned on by the sight of six other young women masturbating like mad. To my amusement, three of them enjoyed an orgasm before I was even close. Hannah was fondling herself at the same time, feeling her orgasm on my cock as I started to really fuck her harder.

"Yes, Daddy!" she cried, "Fuck my little pussy. Fill me with your cum."

"Jesus, she gets into it, doesn't she?" Christine joked.

"She's showing off," Katie said, laughing to herself.

Grabbing a handful of Hannah's hair, I pulled her back, turning her head so I could kiss her, really starting to drive my cock into her. "Fuck..." I grunted, "I'm getting close."

"Fill me up, Daddy," she moaned softly, "One day, you'll cum in me and, nine months later, we'll have a baby."

"I know, sweetheart. I'm looking forward to it too."

She leaned forward, resting her head on the ground and lowering her arse. I leaned forward over her, earning a loud moan as I didn't fuck her too hard, just enough she'd feel it and hard enough for me to cum. Kissing up her back and nibbling her neck, she giggled then moaned. "I love you, sweetheart," I whispered.

"I love you so much, Daddy."

I came hard. Hell of an orgasm, to be honest. A good six healthy spurts inside her before I felt empty, needing to pull out straight away and collapse onto the ground next to her. Cuddling into my side, I assumed the others enjoyed an orgasm too, Katie cuddling into my other side, Kelly more than light enough to lie on my chest without squashing me. That led to the four other girls lying across us, turning us into a small pile of naked bodies.

"That was so hot," Emily murmured, "Mark, can we all call you daddy?"

"Of course you can. I really don't mind. Are you talking all the time or only when being intimate?"

"All the time. I mean, only Hannah and Katie still have a daddy in their lives..."

"As I said, you're all more than welcome to stay whenever you want, and if you all want to call me daddy, I'm not going to stop you. Call me that in the bedroom? We're going to have a good time."

Getting up once all the bodies were off me, I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge inside, not surprised that Katie followed me inside. She had a look in her eyes that she needed some attention too, so I lifted her up onto the counter, pushing her back so she rested on her elbows, as I lowered my mouth to her bald little pussy. "My daughter's scent is such a fucking turn on," I whispered.

"Please eat my pussy, Daddy!"

"You going to cum quickly?" She bit her bottom lip, nodding eagerly.

She wasn't lying. I'd barely started when she almost fell off the counter as the first orgasm tore through her. Spreading her legs nice and wide, wrapping my hands around her thighs, I simply tucked in and kept eating her out, mostly sticking to teasing her but moving up to her clit when I wanted to give her another orgasm. I savoured her taste. My daughters scent made me hard and they tasted as fine as any meal I'd ever eaten.

Once I'd given her around three, I stopped long enough to pick her up and carry her outside, resting her back on one of the lounges, and I continued eating her out. The others were in the pool, chatting away, ignoring the moans and squeals my daughter was making. I'm fairly sure it was only after six that Katie finally asked me to stop, her chest rising and falling quickly as she tried to catch her breath.

"You trying to kill me, Daddy?" she giggled.

"I love making my little girl orgasm."

After taking a few minutes to recover, she stood up and, with rather weak legs, staggered into the pool. Sitting back on the same lounge, I watched the seven girls have fun, sipping at their drinks, giggling and chatting about whatever was on their mind. When it was time, I put on some clothes and started up the barbecue. Thankfully, my girls and their friends were all meat eaters, so I grabbed some meat and started cooking up, collecting a couple of things I'd prepared earlier in the day.

The girls cleared their plates as always, wondering where they put it sometimes as they all retained their perfect figures. The seven all offered to clear up, heading back inside once the sun started to set. Gathering in the living room, they wanted to watch some trash television. I didn't mind, sitting at the kitchen table reading a book while they enjoyed themselves.

When it went quiet but I heard a couple of soft moans, I did wonder what was going on. Walking back into the living room, Hannah and Katie were busy making out, Christine and Emily doing the same, and Sofia and Belinda. Kelly looked at me and smiled. "Well, consider me left out," she said, rising to her feet and giving me a hug.

"You get daddy to kiss," Katie said, resuming her kissing of her twin, as I leaned down to give Kelly a soft kiss.

"Is Kelly with me tonight?" I wondered.

"Yes, Daddy," Katie replied, "Hannah and I both had you earlier."

"What about one of your other friends?"

"No, we're organising that for you, Daddy. They're going to get you for a whole weekend, Friday to Sunday night." Laughing to myself, the rest of them giggled. "It seems the fairest thing to do, Daddy. Do you mind?"

"The only thing I worry about is jealousy. I'm only one man with seven beautiful young women who want to be intimate with me."

"Don't worry, Daddy. Our collective friendship is tight. You are the glue that'll hold us together."

Hannah then voiced a concern. "Daddy, will you want anyone else?"

"No, sweetheart. Seven is fine. Some would think too many."

"Well, you have your two daughters, a full-time girlfriend," Hannah said, "And four other girls who are part-time girlfriends, who love you but really want a lot of sex too."

"I can handle that."

"Okay. Well, if you ever do find someone..."

"Sweetheart, my focus is the seven in this room, in particularly my two beautiful daughters, and then there is my adopted daughter, who I'm going to carry into my bedroom in a minute."

"We're just going to fool around a little longer before going to bed, Daddy," Katie stated, "Hannah, break out the new strap on tonight?"

"Oh, yes!" she squealed, "Are you going to fuck me, Katie?"

"Well, unless..."

"No, I definitely want you to fuck me, Katie."

"Um... Can someone film this for me?" I asked, handing my phone to Katie, "Do you mind?"

"Of course not, Daddy, though we both hope you'll watch us one day."

"Definitely, but right now, I have a beautiful young woman cuddling me who requires some love and affection."

"Have fun, Kelly!" they all stated together.

I was surprised that, after I went down on Kelly and she enjoyed a few orgasm, we made love once before she asked if we could just shower and go to bed. I was a little surprised but I wasn't going to say no, cuddling her after I'd washed her down. Returning to bed, I turned off the main light, leaving on the lamp, Kelly cuddling into me, her eyes searching my face.

"I want to be a mother too," she finally told me.

"How long have you been thinking about that?"

"Too long. I want to be better than my own. I want children who I just give all the love I feel, the love that's been denied me most of my life. I want you to be the father, Daddy."

"This might get awkward. But I also remember what you said, about legally marrying you and living together here. I mean, it could work but the one concern, for me at least, is the age difference. You're the same age as my daughters. I think a lot of people won't care, particularly most of your mothers, but my friends might not be as understanding."

"We'll figure it out. I don't want a baby right now, but I'd like to have them while I'm young."

"We can discuss it later, sweetie."

"As long as we get a lot of practice, Daddy," she said, giggling away.

"I guarantee that, Kelly. Lots and lots of practice."

Turning off the light, she cuddled into my chest, hearing her whisper 'Love you' before she drifted off to sleep. I stayed awake a little longer, left wondering just how many children I might end up having with the young women now in my life.