All Comments on 'Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 05'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Sune2022Sune2022about 2 years ago

mmm great, read love your work. Thought the Ex was going to join them in the end but it did not happen.

Love this story but also waiting on another chapter in the Marine storie. Love to see where you take that one.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed all the chapters in this story. I liked the ending. Thanks you and look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just loved the series I hope you will continue to write another one dealing with all their childrens.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

You did a splendid job with this series. Fantatsic ending. Love howbyou brought firgivness back for ex.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Well done!!!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

A Lovely series with a beautiful ending.

It's so easy to get carried away with this type of story, but you have stayed true to base story throughout the entire series. It's nice to see love like this and it not be filled with dirty, nasty, sex of unbelievable proportions. I could actually see this happening in real life. It was sweet, loving, erotic and hot everything i could want in this type of story. Thanks for sharing!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

This was certainly a tour-de-force. How you kept all those characters in the right place in the story is beyond me but then I wasn't the one living it. I would like to know the formula for maintaining a menage of such complexity even a fictitious one but it all worked out well, and not a hint of authority poking it's ugly nose in. I say well done and after a bit of a lie down, please, don't keep us waiting too long for your next epic. At least 5 stars.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

I loved this one. This is a good place to end the story. Thank you!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

A very good story overall, and i was hoping you wouldn't include the ex-wife in the mix. It would have been a shame to consider that character a simp after such a great read.

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 2 years ago

One of your best! These are the stories I enjoy the most; a real and interesting plot, relatable characters, a healthy dose of romance, and smoking sex. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply one of the best!

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed all chapters of this story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

1) buy a matching engagement ring for Sofia and stop with the Mistress Title. Way too much "sex" for me, just stick with the thoughts, arrangement, and you never say anything about all the "new" children's activities.

SirechoSirechoalmost 2 years ago

Wish I could be loved and be a super stud like Mark. It was long but very interesting. Good enough to continue on to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story, couldn't put it down.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story. Surprised no one commented about Claire. I thought for sure the daughters would drag her into Mark's bed at the end, and was a little disappointed it didn't happen, just to complete the circle....

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsteralmost 2 years ago

A great story of life, love and circumstances that turned out for the better for all.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

What a beautiful story. Very loving and hot as fuck !!!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

What a great story!

I really liked how he ended up with the four girls at the end. You somehow managed to make it fairly believable, which was always going to be a hard task.

I'm also glad that he never allowed Claire back in their bed. She already got far more forgiveness than she really deserved, so sleeping with her would've been crossing the line. Besides, she was 50 by that time, and would look like crap compared to his harem of 32-year-olds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TRAILER PARK TRASH

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What's funny is Australia is literally filled with Trailer Park Trash. There are probably more Rednecks in Australia than below the Mason Dixie Line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This genre is generally not my cuppa joe, but this series is a delightful exception. The situation is certainly…….ummmm……unconventional, but romance, respect, and love flow from every page. I have difficulty imagining anyone having the income to support that many wives and children, but the story is otherwise relatable. Even a contrite and remorseful Claire becomes almost likable at the end. 5 stars all the way across.

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Would love a prequel, maybe there kids get something going?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

It's funny I was thinking about times I'd spent in Aussie and to be honest girls there are sexualised really early. I mean it's not unusual for 12 year olds to be having regular sexual relations with multiple partners crazy I know but true. Public Parks at night are regular places where kids meet and I'm talking 12-18 and they party get stoned and have sex.

Maybe uncomfortable for some but it's simply a part of growing up poor in Australia.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

Having reread this series I can only re-iterate my enjoyment of it. Sure some can say they did not like it, but simply put I did.

KtYe3XKtYe3Xabout 1 year ago

Normally I am not into incest-stories at all, I don’t really know why but I really enjoyed this one.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

This was such a hot ramead start to finish. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enough with all the babies !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yay Katie also gave Daddy a child :) Alright now it feels right.

Poor Claire. Another marriage in the bin. Though she was not at fault this time. I know many would say karmic justice and all that, but I actually feel sorry for her. She thought she was doing what was best for her (admittedly she could have done it a far better way) and ended up suffering a betrayal similar to the one she had done to her first family. At least she has her son though and managed to reconcile with her daughters and they all forgave her. I suppose this is the likely scenario to occur for most folks in these situations after that length of time, though I can't help but wonder if I would have been able to forgive her if I had been in Mark's position.

A lovely ending to a wonderful story. Definitely saving this and will be reading it again in future. One of your best I reckon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your stories almost always end up with me using 2 or 3 kleenex. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. On to the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES