Swim Coach Rewards Pt. 05

Story Info
Deanna's turn.
2.3k words
4.71
12.2k
17
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers

Part 5 - Deanna

At practice the next day, my mind was filled with the images of my sexy team, three of their nubile teen bodies had taken me for lust-filled romps, and three more were waiting to give me their special thank-yous, and the eager smiles promising another hot, lust filled after practice time.

After I took my accustomed spot, first out was Becky. She quickly snuggled against me, her mouth against mine, and the tongue twirling passion made me grow quickly, Becky's hand reaching down, smiling as felt my prick surging up.

"Ummm, so hard, just like yesterday, enjoy today Mark!"

Monica and Suzie were next, they came out together, giving me the tongue-filled swirls, and the groping of my cock. They gave me warm smiles as they felt me hard and ready.

Monica cooed, "Oh yes, today's lady is gonna get a great ride."

Suzie added in, "Just like we got, ummmm, thinking about what we did, and the wonderful time you'll get today Mark, is making me so horny. Monica, let's go home, my parents won't be home for a couple of hours, how'd you like to spend those hours between the sheets of my queen size bed? I'd love to get your soft, wet tongue right between my thighs."

Monica stepped up to Suzie, reached down, and cupped her hand against the seam of Suzie's jeans, rubbing gently, Suzie moaned, deep in her throat, and let out a shaky breath.

Monica purred, "Mmmmm, right there baby? Want my hot, wet tongue to pin you to the bed? Want to get licked until your toes curl, and you'll scream in the climax?"

Suzie reached her hand down and cupped Monica's sex, rubbing against her jeans, smiling as she heard Monica's throaty growl of pleasure.

Suzie cooed, "Oh yes, Moni, right there, and after you've done me, I'll make sure you get back as good as you got, your sweet pink hole will get licked to heaven and back."

Their mouths came together in a hot fusing of lips and tongues, when they finally broke the kiss, I could clearly see the hot shine of lust between them. Holy fuck, I felt so hard from hearing them, watching them, and imagining the sight of their nude bodies melded together in the rush of hot, teen drive lust.

Monica looked at my tent pitch, and cooed, "We'll have to make sure that Mark gets to watch us soon.''

Suzie grinned and added, "Yes we shall. Until then Mark, enjoy today."

They gave their sweet asses a sexy wiggle for me as they departed, and Tina appeared. She repeated the tongue swirls and the groping of my cock.

"Oh Mark, you feel so hard, so big, I can't wait until it's my turn!"

She departed with a wiggle of her hips and a big smile. Down to Lisa and Deanna, I eagerly awaited who would be next.

The door opened, and Lisa appeared, she pranced over to me and virtually wrapped herself around me, her mouth pressed tight to mine, tongue like a living beast, plunging into my mouth. I tasted the sweet essence of teen pussy, as she fed me a serving of tasty juices.

She pulled back, and purred, "Deanna's all ready for you Mark, After we all kissed her sweet pussy, I licked her almost to climax, then she stopped me, stating that she wanted to be extra hot for you. She's very hot, tasty and so ready, go get her Mark!"

With that kind of build-up, I quickly went inside. Deanna was waiting for me, her face flushed. I took in her sexy 18-year-old body, 5'7" tall and 120 pounds, the short bob of chestnut-colored hair, the hazel eyes gleaming at me. I admired the sexy curve of her hips, her panties were a white bikini style, and she turned her cheeks to me with a smile. On the back, was a red heart with a white stripe across it, and the word SEXY in black capital letters on the stripe. I admired the sleek legs that were an integral part of the relays.

She strode up to me, and purred, "Take me to your quarters, lover."

Once behind closed doors, she growled, "Come and eat me, eat my tasty snatch, make me cum!"

She lay back, I slipped off her panties and saw a red cherry tattooed just above her bare, hair-free labia. Ummm, I wondered if that was a little advance information, her pussy upthrust and ready for me and I quickly dived in, licking and sucking, Lisa had indeed taken Deanna to the verge, in a minute, Deanna was squealing with pleasure, shoving her sexy teen box at my face with a force, as she gushed a river of juices in orgasmic ecstasy.

Her eyes were misty as she cooed, "Ummmm, oh yes, that felt so good. Now it's time, I'm 18, my tight little pussy is still virgin, and it's been long enough. I'm so glad I saved it for the right one, instead of just giving it away. Take it, Mark, I want you to have the honor of deflowering me. The idea of taking you bareback, my tight little virgin pussy getting its first load of hot cum, sounds so wonderful."

Her eyes locked onto my prick, swollen and eager, her eyes wide.

"I want to suck you first, let my mouth get you all wet and slicked up."

She was quickly on her knees, and her mouth wrapped around me and slid down, bringing a growl of pleasure from me. Her pussy may be a virgin, but her oral talents were well developed, she'd obviously used plenty of young studs to flood her mouth. She felt me reach maximum, and she told me what to do.

"Ummm, take me, Mark, use me. Pin my arms above my head, and fuck me hard, and fast, I want to live out a fantasy, my virginity is taken with some force. Just like ripping off a band-aid."

I was more than ready for that, and as she lay back, spreading her thighs, I nudged in between them, holding her wrists and pinning them above her head. I could see the gleam of uncontrolled lust in her eyes.

"I'm a tight little virgin, I want your big cock to end that now. Ram me, fuck me, rape away my tight little virginity!"

Her bare, hair-free pussy was laid out before me, I could see her breathing pick up, as she felt the instrument of her deflowering pressing against her entrance. Her eyes were wide with apprehension and excitement. Fired up, I drove forward, feeling the slight resistance, then her hymen gave way, and I drove in with a fierce charge.

Deanna shrieked as she lost her cherry, as I drove into the hilt, my balls smacked against her ass, she shrieked again as she was stuffed. The gripping of the tight virginity made me growl with lust, her body was writhing and bucking underneath me as I held her in place, then I started to fuck her, pulling back a few inches, then driving it back inside. I felt the tight walls start to reluctantly give way as I started a rhythm, Deanna's grunts and mewls mixed in, as I kept pumping my cock into her tight little snatch in long, steady strokes. Deanna moaned appreciatively, obviously loving it, she wrapped her legs around my waist, allowing my driving prick to penetrate as deep as possible into her no longer virgin pussy.

"Unnnh, unhhh, unnnhhh, oh yeah, rape me, keep raping my tight little cunt, make me cum like a slut!"

My prick was reaching towards orgasm, god, her role-play of rape was so damn hot, and her moans reached a crescendo.

"Make me cum, oh yes, rape me to orgasm, FUCK!"

Deanna started to make muffled animal moans, I felt her pussy clenching at me, then the rippling spasms starting. My cock was bloated, ready to explode, her body was shuddering and writhing under me, cumming around my prick.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK MEEEE!"

I felt my prick erupt, jetting my built-up load, Deanna's moans rose up to shriek as she came a second time, the ripples eagerly milking at me, hungry for every drop to christen her no longer virgin passage.

I let go of her wrists as the orgasm started to ebb and I felt her arms come around me, holding me on her until my cock softened up enough to come out.

Her eyes were bright as she cooed, "Thank you for making my fantasy come true. I have heard and peeked in on my parents several times when they were making love. It always made for a hot jilling, remembering what I'd seen, and once I was back in bed, I'd rub my pussy wildly. Once, I saw my father take my mother like that. They'd been arguing, I was peeking in on them in their bedroom, and he'd pushed her down on the bed, shoved up her skirt, ripped off her panties, and was keeping her arms pinned above her head. He drove into her, it was obvious she was being taken by force, but as Dad continued to drive into her, she started grunting and writhing, very soon she was as hot as he was, humping her body up towards his, she growled out to dad to rape her, rape her tight little cunt, then the mingled cries and shrieks as they came within seconds of each other."

"When I crept back to bed, I jilled my tight virgin pussy like I was possessed, and when I came, it felt like my entire body was exploding. My mom crying out 'rape me, rape my tight little cunt' really made me sizzle with lust. I visualized my body pinned to the mattress, my Dad taking me like that, ripping away my innocence, and I felt like I was turning inside out as my pussy burst apart. I wanted to live out that scenario, but Dad was obviously off-limits, and there was no way in hell I was going to let some teen boy do that to me. I wanted someone who would understand, who would use me in just the right way. When my teammates told me how wonderful you made them feel, I felt that you were the one who would take me, and understand that it's just a fantasy I wanted to live out."

She snuggled up to me, her breathing back to normal. We drifted for a while, then she looked up to my face.

"Take me to your house, Mark. My Mom is home today, and I want to enjoy more of my day. I'll call my Mom right now, tell her I'm at Becky's and we're cramming for a math test, and I'll be home later tonight. Of course, I'll be cramming something else! We all agreed to cover for each other during our thank you time."

I was happy to agree to that, and we got dressed. We slipped out cautiously and were quickly on our way. When we got home, I drove the car into my garage, to shield out my passenger from the eyes of the neighborhood. There were a couple of old, gossipy biddies that lived on the block, they loved to spy on everybody they could, then spread what they saw like manure on a farm field.

Once inside, she cooed, "Ummm, now take me to bed, and make love to me!"

I was happy to agree, and once we were stripped down, I made sure she got all the foreplay I could give her. Sucking and nipping at her swollen nipples, kissing her body all over, and tasting her sweet essences, I brought her to two noisy, squirting orgasms before I rose up, nudged against her and pushed in, slowly plunging deep until I was swallowed up.

"Ummm, so deep, now it feels so good. Make love to me lover, give me lots of hot steamy kisses while you take my tight little pussy again."

Our mouths came together in a tongue-filled swirl of passion, as I pulled back and drove in again. I felt her legs come around my waist, tilting her hips up for the deepest penetration, I took her slowly, lovingly, having burned off the lust, her soft cries and coos of pleasure, the bliss on her face made my prick heat up, as I took her in a passion-filled melding.

"Mmmm feels so good, I love it, make me cum lover."

I kept going, driving into the depths on every plunge, savoring the exquisite feeling of her wrapped around me. The first time was just a wild, frenzied fuck, I had little time to savor the sweetness as her frenzied rape fantasy had sent me flying over, Now, with that behind us, I could let my prick recharge, and savor every wet, hot plunge. I felt her inner heat starting to quiver, her legs pulled tighter around me.

"Ohhh yes, such a nice, peaceful wave, making me cum so nice, umm I love it, mmm, mmm, MMMMMM."

I felt the spasms pick up, milking at me, and I grunted and buried it one last time, losing my load deep inside of her, letting her sweet pink hole suck every drop out of me.

I slowly pulled out and lay down next to her. Her face had a peaceful contented look.

"Ohhh Mark, you have spoiled me! I can never let another boy touch me, not after you've shown me what sexual pleasure should be. Add me to your list, I think all of us will want you more and more. We'll become your own personal harem!"

Just before Deanna left, she presented herself to me, naked and in the classic cocksucker position. Her mouth was hot and wet, very skilled at giving a sizzling cock suck, and with her tongue swirling around me, hands playing with my balls, I grunted as I felt the rush, and pumped a hot volley into her eager mouth.

groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers