Swim Coach Rewards Pt. 07

Story Info
Lisa, the final swimmer gives Mark her thank you.
2.8k words
4.74
10.5k
21
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7 - Lisa

It was Lisa's turn today, the last of our team, she was giving me lust-filled smiles all through practice. I was more than ready for her, wondering what she had in store for me.

I took my accustomed spot, and then the entire team trooped out, just like they had with Tina's day. All were naked, except for Lisa, she was wearing a set of red bikini panties, on the front panel written in white was the invitation "Like a Taste?"

Becky said, "Another special request for you Mark."

Lisa cooed, "Mark, I'm still a virgin. I want you to deflower me, and I want the team to watch me being deflowered. I am very close to my teammates, and I want to share such a special occasion with all of them."

That sounded really good, and in the coach's quarters, I stripped Lisa of her panties. Oh yeah, Lisa was built so nice, 18 years old, at 5 feet and 105 pounds, a nice perky set of 34B's, and a body that practice and exercise had molded into a perfect swimming shape. She was like a torpedo once she got into the water, the competition didn't stand a chance. With her swimming the first leg in the relays, she'd stake us to an insurmountable lead.

Under the front of her panties, just above where her pubic hairline would be, was a tattoo of an apple with a bite taken out of it. She was quickly on the bed, spreading her thighs in invitation. The team's eyes were bright and full of lust as they formed a semi-circle around the bed.

Becky stepped forward, and cooed, "Now, let's get Lisa ready for her virgin breaking. Oh yeah baby, you're going to love it."

Becky lowered her face towards the sexy spread, I saw Lisa's sex, pink, wet, and inviting. I could see Becky lick her lips, so ready to dive into that pool of pink, shimmering heat. I watched as Becky nuzzled in between the sexy spread, and Lisa moaned, deep in her throat, as Becky hit the mark. Once Becky got a taste of Lisa's virgin tightness, she eagerly went at her, letting her tongue lap and lave at Lisa's virgin tightness, she gently spread her lips apart, and let her tongue gently probe inside.

Becky pulled back, and cooed, "Just found your sweet barrier, have to keep that intact for Mark to claim. Now, it's time for you to cum baby!"

Lisa let out a louder moan, as Becky found her clit, and started to concentrate on her orgasm button. Lisa's body started to writhe beneath Becky's skillful licking, and the team softly started to chant, "Oh yeah, cum baby, cum for the team."

"Umm, Ummm, UMMMMM, oh yes, cumming, CUMMING!!"

Lisa shouted as her body started to shake and shudder beneath Becky's tongue. She kept her face right in between the spread until the last spasm, when Becky lifted her face up, we could see the shine of Lisa's juice against her mouth and chin.

"You taste so good baby, Ok Suz, it's your turn!"

Suzie eagerly took the plunge, and Lisa didn't take long to get back up to a noisy gushing release. Tina, Deanna, and Monica were quick to follow. I was so entranced in watching, that I didn't notice Suzie taking the position, on her knees, until I felt my cock swallowed in one gulp. I looked down, saw Suzie's eyes look up at me, full of lust, then she concentrated on giving my cock a slick, sliding ride up and down my pole.

Becky looked over and purred, "Just making sure you are fully fluffed up, nice and slick and ready!"

I'd been more than ready since Becky went down on Lisa, but I wasn't complaining. Suzie's mouth was hot and alive, the swirling tongue, just the right amount of suction, oh yeah.

I saw Lisa's body shaking in orgasmic rapture one more time, as Monica gave her the last team licking.

Monica lifted up and purred, "She's all wet and ready for Mark's cock."

Suzie pulled her mouth off my prick, and said, "And Mark's cock is more than ready for Lisa's sweet pussy."

With her thighs spread wide, and a bright smile, I slipped in between the spread, ready to claim her cherry. I could see the team, faces flushed, eyes bright, breathing starting to deepen, as they prepared to watch Lisa being shorn of her virginity.

I nudged against her, the head popped in, and Lisa shut her eyes, letting out a gasp.

Suzie stroked gently at Lisa's face, cooing, "It's okay baby. Mark took my cherry, and after a little pain, the pleasure you'll feel is well worth the little pain. It feels great to be a woman and not a virginal girl."

Lisa nodded, and murmured, "Keep going."

I came up against her virgin barrier and started to push.

"Nnnggghhh, nnnggghhh, GAHHH!"

I felt her cherry breaking, with a loud grunt of "Keep Going," I did, and she let out a pained cry as I went in, filling her as my balls smacked against her ass. I paused and held still, waiting for her.

Deanna cooed, "Just like Mark took my cherry. I had him pin my arms above my head, and fuck me hard, and fast, I wanted to live out a fantasy, my virginity taken with some force.''

After a minute or two, Lisa lifted her arms above her head, and said softly, "I want that too."

Deanna purred, "You heard her Mark, let her have it!"

I gripped her wrists, holding them down, and saw the shine of lust as she looked up at me. I started to fuck her, pulling back a few inches, then driving it back inside. She let out grunts the first few times, the gripping tightness of her virginity gave a bit as I started a rhythm. Lisa's sounds changed over to soft sounds of pleasure as I kept pumping my cock into her tight little snatch in long, steady strokes.

Sounds of pleasure started to fill the room, I looked around and saw my team masturbating, their eyes locked on the fucking of the last team virgin. I could hear the wet juicy squelch as fingers pumped rapidly in and out of creamy teen pussies.

Becky grunted, "Oh yeah Mark, ream out her sweet virgin pussy."

Suzie growled, "Oh yeah, give her tight little hole its first load."

Tina cooed, "Right between those sweet lips, fill her up."

Deanna grunted, "Oh yeah, ram that tight little hole."

Monica added, "Paint her womb white with hot spunk."

Lisa grunted, "Oh yeah, just like the team says, fuck me good, ram me until you can't stand it, then flood my cunt with its first hot load!"

I did just as requested, taking great delight in riding the tight grip of her virginity. Lisa's cries, grunts, and mewls of pleasure climbed in volume, as she approached climax.

Suzie grunted, "So hot, so fucking hot, fuck FUCK!"

Her shriek of orgasm filled the room, and it set off the team as cries of orgasmic pleasure started to sound as my team stroked their eager creamy centers to completion. That took Lisa over, I felt her tight fuck-hole start to pulse around me as her voice rose up to a scream of orgasmic pleasure, and I roared as my balls heaved, the spunk streaking up my shaft as I blew a load of scalding jism right up between her sweet pink seam, painting her cervix with my load.

As our orgasms slowly started to ebb, Becky cooed, "Ummmm, that was so hot to watch, I enjoyed watching that! Enjoy the rest of your day Lisa. Ladies, let's go to my house. My parents are out for the next couple of days, let's enjoy some hot sexy fun. I wanna try a 5 girl daisy chain."

I imagined the hot sexy fun they were going to have as the team eagerly followed Becky back to the locker room to get dressed.

Lisa rolled against me and cooed, "Ummm, after you popped my cherry, and made me take it, it felt so good. Putting me in my place, curing me of being a horny, frustrated virgin. I felt all of your hot spunk, ummmm, I could feel my womb sucking it all in, so thirsty."

After drifting for a while, we got up, and Lisa led the way to the showers. Under the warm spray of water, she played with my prick, which responded accordingly. Lisa said she had a special request for me, and she told me what it was.

"Mark, I want you to take me home, and make love to my Mom. I can see and feel that your sexy cock is more than ready."

I looked at her wide-eyed, and she smiled back at my expression.

"I'm serious. I want my Mom to get some hot loving. My Dad died a year ago today, and my Mom's been having a rough time. I love her so much, and I don't want her to sink any deeper into depression. She doesn't want to date, she'd been as celibate as a Nun since then. She knows that as part of our team, I was losing my virginity today, we have been very honest with each other, and I coaxed her into having you come home and make sweet love to her if you would be so kind. Please say you will."

I couldn't refuse that request, and we were soon at her house, she led me inside and called out, "Mom, I'm home, Mark is with me!"

Her Mom appeared, damn, she was real nice-looking Mom.

Her Mom stepped forward, and cooed, "So nice to meet you, Mark, I'm Bonnie. I've been feeling pretty sad and damn horny lately. I don't believe in throwing my body around for some bar guy who's just looking for a quick fuck. I'm 45, and I don't want the quick draw artists or the ones who want to move in and get on top of things. I don't want that, I just want a nice guy who'll be happy to service me when I'm horny."

I was checking her out, and I liked what I saw. She had on a tight pair of red shorts, and I drank in the vision, carefully checking out her rump. The globes were nice and round, with just the right amount of fullness. The shorts clung to her ass, they nudged up against the cleavage of her cheeks, I couldn't see any visible panty lines, Bonnie looked hot and naked under her shorts. My eyes went higher, she was wearing a white halter top that tied at the neck, and just around the lower back, leaving the rest of her back and her shoulders bare. Her coconut-sized mounds pushed out the front of her halter, and she had just a tiny bit of a tummy bulge. At what I figured as 5 feet 8 inches tall, and 140 pounds, I found her to be incredibly sexy, and her eyes were bright with need.

I could feel the growing erection, Lisa came up against my side, reached down, and purred, "I think Mark is more than ready for you Mom."

It seemed like a dream, finding myself in the master bedroom, as mother and daughter stripped me down. I watched as both wiggled out of their clothes, Bonnie was a wet dream MILF, and I looked forward to sampling her charms. Her body was trembling, I pulled her into an embrace, and heard her shaky breathing.

"I'm so nervous, you'll be the first man since my husband died, please forgive me for being nervous. I need the closeness, especially today, and after hearing about what a lover you are, please, please make sweet love to me."

I tilted her face up towards me and brought my lips to hers. The kisses started out tentatively, then developed into more, lingering passion presses. I felt the warmth of her lips, using mine to gently part them, her tongue rose up to meet mine, and I heard her moan into my mouth as our tongue tangled in a lust-filled duel.

Bonnie broke the kiss, her eyes were wide, face flushed, she was quickly on her knees, purring, "I haven't tasted a man's cock for so long. I need to suck you before you fuck me."

I looked over, saw Lisa, her legs spread wide, stroking gently as her pussy as she watched her Mom in action. I looked down, saw Bonnie ready, and I grunted as she closed her lips around my cock, then pushed down, the warm wetness swallowing me, right down to the balls. She was making coos of passion around my cock as her lips rode wetly up and down.

I felt her mouth release me, and she pleaded, "Cock, oh god I need your cock to plunge into me, I haven't felt a man in so long. I need you in me."

With an inviting smile, she lay back on the bed, the sexy spread of her thighs beckoning to me. She had a neatly trimmed tuft of russet-colored pubic hair, and I quickly took position and nudged against her.

"Take it, Mark, fill me up, one hard push!"

Without hesitation, with one hard thrust, my cock was buried inside her. She let out a loud cry of pleasure, Ummm, the tightness was superb. I took a peek over at Lisa, and her fingers were buried between her thighs, watching us was fueling her masturbation. Fuck, that was hot. I started out as I stroked slowly back and forth and her hips rocked up to meet each stroke. Her pussy gripped my meat tightly as it moved inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and urged me on, my thrusts became faster and harder.

She put her mouth to my ear, and whispered, "Oh Daddy, that feels so good, fuck me, Daddy."

Hearing Bonnie in a daddy fantasy just drove me up. My cock was harder than ever and I rammed her like a pile driver, feeling the gathering cum building up.

Bonnie threw her head back against the pillow, letting out constant grunts and cries of pleasure. I felt her hot pussy contracting around my cock and tremors radiating through her body.

"Yes, oh my god, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, shoot it, squirt it, yes, yes, yes, YES!!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek of pleasure, and an answering howl from Lisa joined in, I watched her body shaking wildly as she stroked herself off. I was on the verge, when Bonnie placed her mouth back against my ear, and whispered, "Ohhhh Daddy, mark me as Daddy's little girl, fill me now, oh god, cumming again!"

The non-stop pulsing as she reached another orgasm took me with her, and I felt the explosion as my cock unleashed a torrent, flooding her with 6 hot blasts of spunk. She kept herself wrapped around me as we slowly came down from the peak.

"Ummmm, that felt so good, god I needed that so much."

She hugged me tightly to her as our bodies came slowly down from the peak and my still semi-hard cock finally slipped out. Bonnie slid three fingers into her creamy heat, scooped out some cum, and brought it to her lips. She let out a moan as she took them in, and she licked her fingers clean, and she repeated it, wanting to taste as much of my cum as possible.

"That was incredible," I gasped, "you are a sexy, vibrant lover, and you satisfied me totally".

I could see a glimmer of tears in Bonnie's eyes, and she said softly, "Mark, thank you for making me feel so alive, so wanted, so satisfied."

Lisa, coming down from her orgasm, cooed, "Watching you two make love was amazing. Mom, you and Mark have to become friends with benefits!"

Bonnie gave me a big smile and said, "I'd love to."

I was happy to agree. I had an abundance of ladies who wanted to share me, and before I left, Lisa went to her knees and sucked at me eagerly, wanting one more load from me. When she brought me off, my ears were ringing, and she pulled her Mom to her, lips parting so they could share my load.

On my way home, I thought about what a kind act that had been, to give me to her Mom. The fact that Bonnie and I had both enjoyed each other so much was like icing on the cake. I wondered about Bonnie calling me Daddy, a fantasy, or a remembered pleasure from her teen years? I'd have to find out, the next time we were together.

The championship was set, and our team was going to give it their all. If they gave it as much as they gave me, we would be the winners.