Swim Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,626 Followers

"Sierra," he panted, his thrusts getting harder, more needy. His hands went to her ass and he lifted her, still pinning her against the shower wall.

"Yes, yes, come in me, baby, let me feel you..."

His face took on an almost pained expression as he fucked her harder, his need evident. His fingers dug into her soft flesh and he growled, "Fuck!" before he stiffened and came. And came. And came. There was so much of him it made Sierra giggle.

"What?" he asked, amused as he guided her down, still keeping her against the wall, his cock softening but not quite deflating entirely inside her.

"There's so much of you," she said.

"I've wanted you for... seven, eight years," he said. "I'm surprised it's not a gallon."

She laughed even harder at that, and they kissed again. She pushed him back just far enough she could look down and thrust out her chest. "But you haven't hardly paid any attention to my girls. I know how much you like them."

"They are the most perfect tits," he said, grinning.

"Then you'd better show them you mean it."

He cupped them and leaned down to suck Sierra's nipples. She moaned, loving the boyish glee of him now, given his long-desired treat. And it felt good, too, the slight stir to the air making the droplets of water cool on her skin, his lips and tongue on her sensitive buds, her fingers exploring his neck and upper back.

Then it was her turn to take over, twisting with Jason until he was the one against the wall. Sierra dipped down, trailing her nipples across his chest, his stomach. She stared up at him and he brushed the hair out of her eyes, knowing what she intended to do.

"Gosh, Jason. You have your teacher on her knees in the shower," she said, trying for an innocent look. "What would you like me to do?"

"Suck me, Sierra," he groaned.

She made a tch sound and played with his hardening tip between two fingers. "Do you mean Ms. Gilbert? And what should I suck, young man?"

He chuckled but his eyes blazed with lust. "Suck my cock, Ms. Gilbert. And then I'm going to fuck you again."

She sucked his big prick into her mouth. One of her hands rose to his, and he took it as she suckled on his tip. Her other hand went to the base of him, stroking him as she began to bob up and down his length.

"Fuck," he moaned. "That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Mmm," Sierra said around him. She drove down unexpectedly on him, taking his cock deep, hitting the back of her throat. "Urk!" She pulled back, then drove down again, pumping back and forth like that. "Urk! Urk! Urk!"

How happily Sierra would do this for Jason, anytime, anywhere. When she said she would do anything for him, she meant it. She was his, and he was hers, and they would be together forever. Even as she was stuffing her mouth so lewdly with his length, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked him, she showed him her love, in her eyes, in her adoring stare. And it was returned just as much in the way he squeezed her hand, stroked her cheek, ran his fingers through her wet hair.

"I have to have you again," he moaned.

She pulled off him with a wet slurp. "In the locker room."

He helped her up and guided her out to the larger room. Sierra let go to rest her hands on a bench and bend over, wiggling her ass. She worked so hard on it that year, and Jason's hungry gaze made every lunge, every squat, every kickback worth it. And when he lined himself up and plunged back home where he belonged, she cried out not just with pleasure, but joy. There would be troubles ahead, questions from the school board about her appropriateness with students, questions from her parents, anger from parents, but she didn't care. They were together.

He fucked her with the same passion she felt, his hands exploring everything he could reach, stopping often to tug her hair and twist her head sideways so he could lean down and kiss her. At one point Jason chuckled against her lips and she melted, whispering the words yet again.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby," he replied, and it wasn't long before he was again filling her, giving her a life neither of them would know about for a month and a half, Sierra telling him the news at his graduation, and him wrapping her up in his arms and spinning her, both of them so wildly, deliriously in love.

But that first time, he finished, and they pulled apart to sit together on the bench, Sierra's head on his shoulder, him with his arm around her, kissing the top of her head, both of them imagining the future and remembering the start of all this, a slightly dingy pool, a woman seated on a folding chair, a nervous student asking her if he could sign up, and the cool, calm waters beside them both.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,626 Followers
12