Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to face Yoshi, not even covering my bare behind. I knew this was dangerous, but I was so flustered that I didn't even notice Shoji come up from behind, and steal my visor away!

"Hey, give that back," I cried, reaching out to get it. The hem of my tee popped up, and suddenly, my pussy was showing! As soon as I realized, I pulled the hem back down, but Shoji must have seen my bare bottom, and probably my pussy too! My heart was pounding away, and already I could feel an orgasm coming on, ramping up this ecstasy of sensual delight. I breathed deeply, struggling to gain control. Yoshi, meanwhile, was completely oblivious, hunched over the clipboard, scribbling away. I could believe he hadn't noticed.

Shoji came back, grinning away like an idiot. He made like he was going to give me my visor back, but he held it up just out of reach, apparently hoping I'd show them all my pussy again. Yoshi finally looked up, and noticed that Shoji had my visor.

"Here. Give that back," Yoshi ordered. "She's just trying to help."

Shoji is a freshman, so he kind of has to listen to what Yoshi has to say. He was excited though by my nudity, possibly the only one who knew for sure how truly vulnerable I was, standing out here clinging desperately to this insanely short tee. To appease Yoshi, he came back, and let me have my visor. When I took it, he circled around behind me to take another look at my sweet spankable bare bottom, obviously delighted. I scooted away, and hid behind Yoshi, but Shoji continued to hound me. I debated making a dash for the change room, but it was still quite a few feet away, and I didn't think I could make it without the rest of them seeing.

Yoshi seemed to be doing a good job of shielding me from view, so I finally turned my back to them all, and let go of the hem, so I could pull my visor back on. I think Shoji could see me, but he already knew I was naked, and it was kind of fun teasing him. I playfully wiggled my booty, getting him even more riled up.

To protect me, Yoshi ordered Shoji to go back to the starting line, and get ready for another race. Shoji didn't look happy about it, but he did as he was told, and stalked away. I stuck out my tongue at him. Serves him right for stealing my visor!

Yoshi turned this way, so I quickly pulled the hem down over my pussy.

"What are you up to?" he asked. I looked up at him shyly through my bangs, wondering if he had seen me, or realized that I'd ditched my bikini.

"Um, nothing. I'd better go. Supper is waiting," I told him.

"You want to come down, and help us with one last race?" he asked softly.

"No, I can't!" I shook my head.

"Really?" he asked, clearly wanting me to stay. I just stood there, my face all hot, my whole body burning actually. He was a sweet guy, and I felt like I owed him, but this had already gotten way out of hand. What poor Shoji must think of me, wandering around out here half naked!

"Here let me get changed. I'll come back, and watch the end of the race," I finally offered. He nodded that this was fine, and then motioned that I could go. I couldn't walk away though with my derriere exposed this way.

"Here, you go start the race. I'll be there in a sec."

Reluctantly, he nodded, and headed back towards the far end. I waited until he was a fair distance away, and then turned, and scampered back to the girls' shower, all giddy. The whole thing was pretty scary, but fun. I felt so tickled I could almost burst.

I showered, toweled off, and ended up pulling on my panties, blouse and overalls. Shoji looked disappointed when I came back out fully dressed, but anyway, I'd pretty much used up all my luck for that day.

The day of their flight, I went with them for the train ride to L.A. Just before they went in, Yoshi thanked me.

"Back when we were in high school, we all thought of you as our little sister, but now you've grown up into a beautiful—and sexy—young woman," he smiled. I waved goodbye, kind of looking forward to seeing them again.

Emi Tsuruta

12