Swim Team Exhibitionist Coach Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother and Daughter bare all in the hot tub.
4.4k words
4.66
14.9k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note : All participants in this fictionalized account are at least 18]

As the three of us exited through the kitchen out onto the back deck, preparing for our dip in the hot tub, Jenny suggested that there was a good chance that at least one of their neighbors would be spying on us - probably both. She told me that she made a habit of "putting on a show" on a irregular basis (dependent on whether Mr. Z___ was home or not) for anyone who might be watching. She had no doubt that both of her neighbors peeped on her constantly and she operated based on the assumption that they were watching at any time. Mother and daughter had seldom bathed together until tonight.

Jenny was bubbling with excitement and was in a confessional mood. She outlined that she never started the night showing off in the nude - at least to start with. She knew that she had an incredible body for a woman her age (any age for that matter) but was aware that voyeurs would quickly tire of the routine of seeing her naked all of the time. She had a number of swimsuits and skintight bodysuits that she would wear from one night to the next if her husband was away and she was using the hot tub.

The pretense that she was unaware of her audience made it all the more exciting for that audience. She knew both of her peeping neighbors personally and liked them. They were both professional gentlemen that would be mortified if they knew that she was aware of their peeping. For her, it was the nature of the tease that she enjoyed the most. By wearing swimwear that left something to the imagination (even if it was very little), they were less likely to get bored with the same old - same old. They would be constantly intrigued by what she might or might not be wearing from night to night -- never disappointed and never completely satisfied. This was the first time that she and Suzanne would be in the hot tub with a man other than Mr. Z___.

As I removed my robe and prepared to step into the hot tub, both mother and daughter were taking their time -- helping each other as they slowly removed their robes, making sure to emphasize their magnificent breasts and bald pussies. At first, I thought they were doing this sensual tease for my benefit, but then it dawned on me -- they were doing this for their audience.

It was a large and obviously very expensive hot tub. It had a variety of seats (six in all) and a built-in lounge. There were at least a dozen underwater lights that changed colors or provide more or less illumination as desired. The myriad of adjustable jets at varying heights obviously provided a whole slate of therapeutic options.

As I gave them a hand to assist them into the tub, I again marveled at the circumstances that led me to this night. They both crossed over and sat down in two seats that were facing out -- facing away from the house and towards their two neighbors overlooking the back lawn. Their seats were shallow ones, resulting in their breasts floating just above the surface, their erect nipples clearly visible above the bubbling water. Two pairs of perfect pear shaped breasts side-by-side.

As I stepped into the very warm water, I contemplated situating myself on my knees between the two of them for easy access to those magnificent orbs. But before I had a chance to do so, they both suggested that I take the lounge opposite from where they were. Caught in mid-step, I awkwardly stumbled back and slid into the molded bench, reclining as I did so.

I could see why they had recommended it. Not only did the jets in the bed of the lounge offer an alternating, pulsating massage up and down my spine, but there was a slow flowing, undulating jet located between my thighs, just above the knees. As I settled in and made myself comfortable, this jet was revolving slowly, alternating between tickling my thighs and the underside of my shaft and glans with it's pulsating flow. I was able to control the pressure with a simple twist of the jet opening.

Any kind of flexing of my naked glutes resulted in a varying of where the jet would catch me. My semi-erect cock began to stiffen up again, the delicious feeling of warm water flowing over it's length unique. I realized then and there that I was living the dream -- luxuriating in a hot tub with two gorgeous women with me, waiting for me to recover sufficiently to give them the attention they both craved.

From the get go, both Jenny and Suzanne were taking advantage of the "therapy" that the jets in their chosen seats were providing for them. Jenny was obviously a seasoned pro here and her subtle adjustments in her positioning was making the most of the steady flow of water over her exposed labia. As the sensations of the steady stimulation were having their desired effect, she settled back into her seat with her eyes half closed and a smile on her face, letting the jets work their magic.

Suzanne was a little less subtle - she was writhing in her seat. The adjustable jet between her thighs was pulsing in an alternating stream of varying pressure and flow and she was having a difficult time containing herself. As she squirmed around to get the full effect of the water play, I could see that she was slowly being overwhelmed by the sensual pleasure that was radiating from her stimulated clit. She began to play roughly with her erect nipples, twisting and tweaking them as she arched her back and let out a series of short, barely audible gasps as a climax slowly escalated and overpowered her restraint.

As she came, she let out a long exhalation of breath and bucked several times, her arched body exposing her breasts completely to anyone who might be watching. Quite the show. As she settled back into her seat, her back was now relaxed and she slowly recovered, her breathing returning back to normal. She had to shut down the offending jet as her sensitive clit needed a break from the continuous stimulation.

Jenny had earlier shared some of her desires and fantasies with me -- it was now time for Suzanne to share her story - to outline her own more recent introduction to both exhibitionism and voyeurism. As she had recovered from her climax, she told us that she had felt the first stirrings of wanting to show off as her breasts began to fill out. She had turned 18 and she found it exciting as she began to fill out her Speedos and her teammates began to tease her. Feigning annoyance, she found that she was actually craving their attention.

She knew her mother had developed her figure early on and Suzanne was impatient to develop the curves and breasts that were on constant display at home. It was not just her mother's flaunting of her assets in revealing gowns and stockings and the sexy outfits she wore out in public, but with the life-size, full nude portrait that she had had commissioned. It had been hung in the sitting room above the fireplace for all to see. Her mother was not shy and Suzanne began to realize that neither was she.

The Z___'s were well off and her parents were generous and lavish with their gifts on her 18th birthday. Her figure had continued to fill out and her breasts were growing, so her mother had taken her to have a bra fitting. They were expensive and made of the finest materials and she loved the sexy way they made her feel when she wore them. She had had two made : both identical, demi-cup platforms for her C-cup boobs with a lacy, scalloped edge. The transparent, beige material was a perfect match to her skin tone.

She soon discovered that, under her clothes, the bras all but disappeared. And her breasts continued to grow. Within a few months, they were D-cups and the scallop edging no longer hid her nipples as her swelling tits strained the confines of her two fitted bras whose cups were now a tad too small. She was constantly having to make adjustments if she wanted to keep her nipples hidden under her blouses. She found that she just stopped wanting to keep them hidden. By tucking the scalloped edging in under her boobs, her breasts were out there. And so were her nipples.

Truth was, she really didn't need to wear a bra. Her years of training hadn't stopped and her curves had the tone of the trained athlete that she was. She could more than pass the pencil test. Her breasts were taught and firm, the nipples curving up and pointed to the ceiling. Her hip had the sensual curves of her mother, but the musculature was well defined and undulated as she moved about.

She had also discovered her mother's Stay Erect cream. By applying it to her nipples before leaving the house for school or before practice, she found the effect lasted for hours. She kept a tube of it in her locker to reapply as needed, but it wasn't usually necessary. Her nipples were dark and stood out like pencil erasers and were patently obvious under her tops. Decency required that she wear pasties to keep from poking someone's eye out.

She was often catching her teachers looking down her blouse or V-neck sweater (men and women alike) and she went out of her way to make sure that they were rewarded for their peeping. She had the down blouse refined to an art and thrilled at knowing that adults she knew and respected were mesmerized by her breasts. She loved the peeping of her fellow students as well, but it was the teachers whose attention she most craved.

The Stay Erect cream had another benefit. She loved the tingling sensation on her nipples that it produced and the sensitivity of her erect nipples had a secondary effect on her clitoris. As they were stimulated by friction with her tops or the occasional discreet tweak, the thrill radiated to her clit. She had had to learn how to disguise the micro orgasms that she was able to produce more or less at will.

Her first time being able to expose herself completely began with recent experiences with her club coach, a gentlemen that I knew and whose story I was familiar with. Suzanne had known him since she had started swimming at the age of twelve and had a great deal of respect for him. She would have considered him her mentor if she had known what that meant at the time.

As Suzanne was sharing her tell-all with us, Jenny had become a bit impatient. She sidled over from her seat to a spot beside me, on her knees. Those beautiful breasts were within inches of my hungry eyes, her erect nipples just above the water level, no doubt intentionally. She boldly used her hands to gently caress my thighs as my glans bounced around in the oscillating flow of the rotating jet. She let my cock brush against her forearms randomly until it was stiff enough to grasp in one hand, using just her fingers to gently direct it in and out of the current from the jet, her stroking not the least bit hurried.

She grasped my nearest nipple and was tweaking and manipulating it between her index finger and her thumb. At first she played with it gently, but then more roughly as my cock twitched and stiffened in reaction to her forceful pinches and Suzanne's confessions. She did this while continuing the slow tease, the almost non-existent rhythm that was slowly, ever so slowly, building up the tension that was growing as she skillfully manipulated my cock into and out of the current of the oscillating jet.

Suzanne seemed unfazed by what her mother was up to with me at the moment and continued with her recollections. But as she did so, she was absently playing with her own nipples, squeezing and caressing them with both of her index fingers and thumbs, pulling them forcefully out and away from her firm and shapely breasts. Whether it was her intention or not, watching her do this was adding to my pleasure from her mother's subtle manipulations.

Suzanne went on that with her coach's close and sometimes personal attention, she had risen through the Age Group rankings to a level of excellence. She had, however, hit a wall when she reached puberty and her figure began to fill out. When she turned 17 and was now an open swimmer, her times stagnated and her ranking diminished with the increased competition. Frustrated, she had continued with the intense training but quit competing in the more competitive, out-of-town meets. Instead, she had joined her coach on the deck and was working as his assistant. She often found herself in the water, demonstrating the skills that she had perfected through years of training.

As her 18th birthday came and went, she found that her mentor was becoming too "familiar" with her. She had begun to feel uncomfortable with the sometimes personal and inappropriate compliments he directed her way. Then, one day after practice, she had noticed him peeping at her through the valuables box slot as she was changing. She wasn't really shocked but (after some initial anger and disappointment) had ended up finding his peeping exhilarating. She did not confront him about it.

Instead, she found she was thrilled that she could expose herself like this to her mentor and get away with it. From the start, totally exposing herself to him turned her on! Knowing that he was watching her inspired her to make the most of each opportunity. She made sure that she situated herself in the cubby directly across from his vantage point to allow him his unobstructed peeping. She went out of her way to put on a show on a daily basis without giving away that she was on to him. She began to realize what a thrill she experienced by showing off and it had encouraged her to push the envelope in class as well.

Several weeks later, her mentor was caught peeping on the female Age Group swimmers and had been summarily dismissed. Suzanne was devastated and ashamed, having come to believe that his peeping had been exclusively for her. She now suspected that he had been peeping on her and her teammates for a lot longer than she was aware of. She had come to realize that she loved to coach, but that she would have to curb her wanton impulses to expose herself. That was until she had started to work with me. My own debauchery was apparent to her from our brief time together last season and she jumped into her new job coaching with me with both feet.

At this point, I was beginning to lose my concentration. Jenny was now chewing on my nipple and I was squirming, having a difficult time paying attention to what Suzanne was sharing with us. Jenny had found a way to float her hand just above my erection, directing the jet's current in just the right way to keep the stimulation consistent without direct physical contact. It was like a hand job without the hand.

There was a huskiness in Suzanne's voice as she went on, a dreamy look on her beautiful face. She was tugging on her nipples vigorously as she continued to relate that today had been the first day that she had peeped on the men in their change room. Jenny perked up on hearing this and began to pay closer attention - this was the first that she had heard of her daughter describe her voyeurism. She needed to listen to this and her attention was diverted from playing with my cock. I told her I needed a break anyways, so she moved back to her seat, spreading her legs again for the jet's stream to pick up where she had left off. Her eyes took on the hooded look of a woman in the throes of ecstasy.

Suzanne continued that she had recently become fascinated by penises. Many women didn't think that penises were, or could be, attractive. But Suzanne thought otherwise - or at least erect ones. She had been disappointed with her first peeping into the men's change room -- training in cool water DID have a diminishing effect on their intimate anatomy. But two of her classmates did possess massive (or at least long) schlongs -- even when flaccid. That made up for her otherwise disappointing peeping.

She was much more pleased with her in-water coaching. As much as the boys enjoyed her exposure in her transparent Speedo, their own Speedos didn't hide much either. She had goggles of her own and could see the effect her indecency had on her observers as they stood in the water, watching her demonstrations. It was her fervent hope that she was the subject of their masturbatory fantasies and dreams at night. Being the center of attention to these young men was incredibly exciting!

Suzanne told us that she was still a virgin. This was good news to her mother who had every confidence that it was true but it was somewhat surprising to me. She was a highly sexualized woman, but she was still a teenager who loved clandestine attention more than anything else. She assured us that she was careful and never put herself into situations where she didn't feel safe. Risqué, but always safe. She loved the feeling of being overtly "out there" without having to worry about the jealous reactions of a boyfriend or the actions of an aggressive voyeur.

Suzanne had always been well liked by her teammates and her peers at school -- even the mean girls liked her. Her developing curves had given her self confidence a boost and her normally placid and self-effacing nature had been now been replaced by a confidence that screamed at the outside world to be noticed. She was a favorite at pool parties because of the always revealing Speedos or bikinis that she chose to wear. She found that her female friends enjoyed the shows as much as the males because her physique was incredible.

Suzanne neither drank or smoked dope at the frequent weekend parties that she was always invited to. Her exhibitionism was not induced by a clouded mind or a drunken state. She was clear-headed and proud when she showcased her magnificent assets and allowed others to admire her -- she craved their attention and got high from the exhilaration of being on display.

She was always the first one to join in or to suggest a game of strip poker. Unlike some of the others who were drunk or stoned and might refuse to expose themselves as they lost a final hand, Suzanne never backed out of her obligations and was often the first one naked. The men would often play poorly to quickly shed their clothes because Suzanne was always appreciative of their boners and would allow anyone who wanted to cop a feel or tweak an exposed nipple. However, she did not allow their enthusiasm to cross the invisible line that she had established and she never made out with anyone at these parties. Her sobriety allowed her to maintain control and so none of her girlfriends were put out by an inadvertent kiss or grope by a boyfriend of theirs that went too far. It just didn't happen.

Suzanne and some of her teammates began to take her example to the extreme. They would often wander around someone's home buck naked, having decided not to get dressed again after a game or a swim was completed. For Suzanne it came naturally from her desire to be ogled and admired -- the others usually need the artificial courage of drink or pot. She was seen as a leader and her openness and exhibitionist nature was an inspiration to those around her.

It was for this reason that Suzanne was not burdened with a "reputation" or overt jealousy on the parts of others. The excitement she got from her two perverse vices far outweighed the actual pleasure she got from sex with her two previous boyfriends. She had found them immature and, for the most part, jealous of the attention she received from others. She still considered herself a virgin as she had not allowed either of her boyfriends vaginal sex. They had both been pouty about it, but she did let them suck on her nipples (which she loved!) for long stretches of time and would then "reward" them with titty fucks when they were on their own.

Her fascination with penises was satisfied by giving them oral gratification in a 69. They had both been well endowed and she loved the challenge of accommodating their girth orally, but she was strict about them being the bottom as she did not want her throat to be impaled by an excited reaction on their part. She would not swallow, loving it when they came all over her tits. But, for the most part, she bored easily when she was not on display for others and neither relationship lasted for more than a month.

12