Swim Team Exhibitionist Coach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breakups were heart rending. Suzanne was a warm-hearted woman and she genuinely felt for them (she wanted everyone in her life to be happy), but she came to realize that exclusive relationships were not what she was looking for -- at least at this stage of her life. She had managed to remain friends with her heart broken ex's, letting them cop a feel from time to time, but she would be turning 19 soon and graduating high school. She was looking forward to the rest of the swim season and the summer to follow and she didn't want to miss out. She was always looking for opportunities to be able to expose herself and having immature and jealous partners her own age only got in the way.

Mother and daughter were close and when Suzanne had shared her frustrations with Jenny, she had understood how her daughter was feeling. Jenny had experience similar feelings in her own life as she had matured and struggled with her own exhibitionist impulses in her late teens. She too had had jealous boyfriends who just couldn't get their heads around a girlfriend who was constantly showing off to others. It wasn't until she had met Mr. Z___ when she was 22 and who enjoyed the fruits of the attention that his future wife received that she had finally been able to give her exhibitionist impulses full reign within a relationship.

The two of them (mother and daughter) had recently decided that Suzanne needed a mentor, a supervisor of her wanton impulses in order to keep her out of trouble. Someone with exhibitionist and voyeuristic tendencies themselves and who would understand her insatiable need to expose herself. Suzanne had told her mother about catching me peeping on her after our first practice (was that just yesterday?) and Jenny had determined that she wanted to meet me -- to see if I could fulfill that role for her daughter. Could she and I be the role models Suzanne needed in her life? To work as a team in guiding her through this exhibitionist journey of hers?

Jenny and I were enjoying our jet stream massages and she had a quiet orgasm as her daughter was finishing with her confessions. Mine soon followed (a mind blowing experience) and it was time for us to get out and cool down. I stood up and offered them both a hand as they stood and stepped onto the deck -- glorious in their nudity. As the three of us lounged and enjoyed the warmth of the night, the two goddesses used this last opportunity to display themselves for their invisible audience for the last time this evening. We helped each other into our robes, dried our feet and prepared to re-enter the house through the kitchen doors.

Jenny had pointed out earlier the massage table set up in the gazebo next to the hot tub. She told me that there was another one set up in the house, overlooking the back deck. She went on that Mr. Z___ regularly scheduled therapy with an attractive Japanese masseuse when he was at home. He had purchased two massage tables that were always set up and he made a point of scheduling his appointments when both Jenny and Suzanne were going to be out of the house. She suspected that his treatments involved more than just shiatsu, but she never asked, more than happy to allow him an outlet for his needs.

When it was my turn to share with the two of them, I asked Jenny if she had ever hired a masseur of her own to come to the house while her husband was away. To use the massage tables that he had so conveniently provided. She answered no, that she had been concerned that Mr. Z___ would see any charges that showed up on her credit card account. But now that I had mentioned it...

I expressed some surprise at that -- that a beautiful woman like her with so much time on her hands...

I let her know that I had some experience in massage and that I was quite good at it. That as part of my undergrad studies, I had taken two full semester courses in it's study. It had been a hands-on program where my classmates and I would exchange massage with each other. There was a practical aspect to it as most of us were athletes and could help out with each others' aches and strains. There was nothing to compare to massaging a muscular, highly trained swimmer or runner but manipulating their tight muscles was hard work. I wasn't certified, but knew what I was doing.

I saw that I had piqued the interest of both of them. I pointed out that I would be happy to massage them in full view of their audience and that I wouldn't have any qualms about doing so in the nude if that was what they wanted. All I asked in return was for them to fulfill a fantasy of my own.

To be cont'd...

12