Swim Team Exhibitionist Coach Ch. 05

Story Info
Suzanne and her mother entertain twin teammates at home.
4.5k words
4.45
8.1k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the three of us came inside from our soak in their hot tub, I excused myself to take care of some urgent business. When I had finished, I joined Jenny and Suzanne in the now familiar sitting room. I couldn't get over the pure sexuality of the nude portrait of Jenny that hung unabashedly above the loveseat. Suzanne had removed her robe and was now reposed on the loveseat in a near perfect imitation of her mother directly above her head. The similarity was uncanny and I was again amazed at the comfort and ease with which such a young and beautiful woman could display her wares so overtly. Although Jenny might have been uneasy with this blatant display of her daughter's charms, she too was naked. She was obviously very proud of this portrait of her own beauty on display so prominently.

It occurred to me that these naked beauties were like peas in a pod. Both were gorgeous women with busty, hourglass figures. Suzanne was a elite athlete still in training and her body had the lithe tone and musculature that thousands of hours of training had produced. But Jenny's less rigorous daily routine was more than enough to keep her looking great with a tight, toned body. Side by side, they were a reflection of each other. They both reveled in their allure and sexiness and neither showed the least bit of discomfort or embarrassment in their nakedness in my presence.

Truth be told, Jenny looked fantastic. There was nothing former about her charm. She was a 42 year old MILF in the truest sense of the term. She was a classic Asian beauty -- her skin flawless, her dark hair long and lustrous. Her legs and breasts were those of a much younger woman. Her life of leisure as a stay-at-home trophy wife and mother left her with a generous expense account and plenty of time on her hands. She watched her diet and pampered herself with weekly manicures and pedicures. She worked out regularly and walked for hours in shopping malls on a weekly basis.

As the three of us relaxed for the moment, our discussion revolved around their exhibitionism. I asked if they had ever had the chance to show off together -- had exposed themselves as a pair. Suzanne's eyes lit up and she sat up, enthusiastic for the opportunity to describe a visit by the Anderson twins to the house shortly after her 18th birthday. I knew the brothers she was talking about -- they were teammates of hers at the swim club and were identical. Both tall, svelte and blonde, they had been born on the same day as Suzanne.

Because they shared the same birthday, Suzanne had felt close to the twins for several years now. The swimmers and parents socialized informally at various club events and competitions and the Z___'s had always attended. Jenny was a charming and provocative flirt but never took the teasing too far and Mr. Z___ was fine with it all. They got along well with the other parents and watched the Anderson twins and the other swimmers grow up and mature along with Suzanne.

Jenny knew that the twins had teenaged crushes on her and she had done nothing to discourage their infatuation. Despite the age difference (or perhaps because of it) she found their maturing physiques very attractive. It was apparent that they were both well-endowed too as Speedos didn't leave much to the imagination.

So, Jenny and her daughter had decided to invite them to the house two days after their own celebrations on the pretext of sharing some of Suzanne's leftover 18th birthday cake, to be followed by a soak in the hot tub. Mr. Z___ would be at home for her actual birthday (he always made a point of doing so on important family dates) but was going out of town again the next day. He had no inkling of his wife and daughter's desires to have the brothers over for an evening while he was away.

Suzanne invited the twins after practice the next day, letting them know that it was with her mother's idea, but didn't mention that it would just be the four of them. They enthusiastically agreed and Jenny had called their parents that night. They had agreed that was a great idea and would drop off the brothers shortly after an early dinner the next night. It offered them the opportunity to go out for the evening on their own, if only for a couple of hours. The twins would be left at the Z___'s for the early evening and they would pick them up again at 9. The twins had a practice the next morning, so no late night tonight. The Andersons no idea that Mr. Z___ was out of town.

Typical teenage fantasies don't often revolved around hot tubs, but the twins' imaginations were running rampant for the next 48 hours. The invite had sparked their enthusiastic interest and they were relishing the chance to see Suzanne and her mother up close and personal in an intimate setting. Little did they know that the ladies had imaginations of their own and were devising a scenario that would go well beyond what the brothers could have fantasized or hoped for in their wildest dreams.

Jenny had planned these type of situations for many years now, if only in her imagination a lot of the time. With a concrete timeline in place now, she was looking forward to taking advantage of the boys having turned 18. She was a seasoned exhibitionist, would be on her home turf and was comfortable with exposing herself and Suzanne to the twins, now that they were adults. As the two of them began to devise their plans, Jenny was having a difficult time curbing both her and her daughter's enthusiasm.

This was Suzanne's first shot at exhibitionism as an adult and she wanted to go the whole nine yards. She had just received a new custom fit gown for her birthday made by her mother's bra fitter along with two new bras. Her breasts and figure had been developing for some time now and she had outgrown most of her current outfits. Her new gown was expensive and made of the finest materials. The beige silk and embroidered lace materials matched her skin tone perfectly. And it was all but sheer. She would need to wear the matching full-length satin robe in order to maintain a modicum of decency in the twins' presence.

The floor-length gown was slit to the top of the thigh on both sides and the bodice was skintight. The embroidered lace cups enveloped her shapely, torpedo-like breasts perfectly and the bare back plunged to the top edge of her muscular glutes. As Jenny was helping her out, Suzanne tried on an expensive pair of sheer stockings she had been given and borrowed her mother's garter belt along with her own four inch heels to compliment the entire outfit. As she modeled the outfit, they both admired her reflection in the mirror and Jenny took several pictures, both with and without the satin robe. They were both amazed at just what a vision Suzanne was presenting. And just how little the gown hid. Without the opaque satin cover-up robe, little was left to the imagination.

The panels of the stockings exposed several inches of her upper thighs whether she was walking, sitting or even standing with her legs parted, even slightly. She practice with her mother's coaching on how best to entice. Jenny had treated her to her first Brazilian waxing earlier in the week and so Suzanne had no intention of wearing panties. She wanted to relish in the delicious sensation of the newfound liberty of her silky smooth, hairless labia. They both realized that her bald pussy would be visible through the sheer silk if she wasn't careful. Jenny had mixed feelings about this, but Suzanne had no intention of "being careful" and was anxious to see just how far she could go with this wanton display of her charms.

Jenny was going to take an entirely different approach to her "show". She had found a forgotten beige robe in the back of Suzanne's closet (she loved beige outfits!) that had been given to her for her 16th birthday - before she had developed her womanly figure. It wasn't particularly sexy as it was made of terrycloth and it was at least two sizes too small. And far too short. Jenny was disappointed when she first tried it on as it was not large enough to cover her adequately. The lapels barely touched let alone overlapped as they were drawn together over her large breasts and the sash only served to cinch them in place.

As she checked herself out in to mirror however, Jenny realized that this robe might just be perfect for what she had in mind. Pulled tight, the lapels wrapped over the insides of her breasts and did little more than conceal her nipples as they sloped down and came together at the waist. Her cleavage was right out there and the sash did it's job, but the back hem of the robe barely covered her muscular cheeks and without panties, her pussy was all but exposed. Perfect really.

As Jenny and Suzanne finalized their wardrobe selection and worked out a scenario for them to play out with the brothers the next day, Jenny had one final touch. Stay Erect gel. Applied to their nipples, the tingling and cooling effect caused them to engorge and become sensitive. Initially uncomfortable, the nipple would slowly elongate and become erect - and stay that way for hours. Cold enhanced the effect, but was not necessary for the desired outcome. And it tasted good -- cherry flavored!

_______________________________________________________________

As the next evening arrived, Suzanne watched anxiously from her bedroom window upstairs, waiting for the twins to be dropped of in front of the house. They had had dinner at home and it was now about 7. She wanted to make sure that the parents had left before greeting the brothers at the door. She was freshly showered and was wearing the gown, the material clinging to her damp skin. She kept them waiting as she applied the Stay Erect to her nipples, knowing that the delayed effect would become apparent as the next few minutes elapsed.

She tied the cover-up robe loosely, letting the opaque satin lapels only partially conceal the bodice of her sheer gown as she opened the door. She could feel her nipples stiffen and grow as she greeted them and she ushered them into the foyer. She gave them each a hug as she wished them a happy birthday and was well aware that her now erect nipples would be poking them as she embraced them tightly. She then re-adjusted her robe and the sash, giving them a brief glimpse of her lace-clad left breast. Based on their wide-eyed reaction, they had noticed and she made no attempt to rectify the situation. The damp gown was hugging her like a second skin and the loosely tied robe was revealing ample cleavage and generous glimpses of exposed thigh.

They were here, of course, for a hot tub and so were dressed casually. Wearing comfortable beach shirts and their swim trunks and sandals, they hadn't expected to see Suzanne dressed so elegantly. She was a vision to behold and they had already sprouted erections, their loose fitting trunks unable to hide the fact. They hadn't brought towels (Suzanne had promised to provide some for them) so they had no way to hide their discomfiture. As Suzanne had deduced, they both had impressive bulges. It was now apparent to the brothers that Mr. Z___ was not at home.

This was the first time that the twins had been to the Z___'s house so Suzanne gave them a quick tour of the main floor. She used the opportunity to treat the brothers to tantalizing glimpses of "accidentally" exposed flesh, her erect nipples standing out like sore thumbs through the thin material of the robe. Despite the brothers' awkwardness with their own predicament, Suzanne had quickly dispelled her own. She had known the twins for years and their immediate excitement at her wanton display of her wares had quickly put her at ease -- she felt in control of the situation. It emboldened her.

She deliberately saved the sitting room for last, knowing that her mother's nude portrait above the mantle would be an eye opener for them. Indeed it was. Initially, they thought that it was a portrait of Suzanne herself, but she quickly disabused them of that. Their initial jaw-dropping reaction was supplemented by a stammering on both of their parts -- they didn't know how to react. They knew Mrs. Z___ and were quite fond of her because of her kindness and affection to them over the past few years (actually, they both had a crush on her and Suzanne) but this was something else entirely. It was like they had been caught peeping. Feelings of guilt were mixed with the feelings of sexual arousal that the portrait had enhanced within them.

Suzanne offered the brothers both soft drinks from the well stocked bar fridge and made her mother a cocktail. As she struggled to get the twins' attention again (they were having a difficult time tearing their eyes off of Jenny's portrait), she mentally rehearsed her mother's plan again. She was pleased with just how well it was working so far. As the three of them made their way to the kitchen for their slices of cake, she was no longer hesitant to expose herself in the most blatant of ways.

As they entered the kitchen, Jenny was outside in the hot tub, naked. Suzanne excused herself for the moment and opened the patio door and caught her mother's attention. Jenny sat up, her nipples noticeably erect and conversed briefly with her daughter. She then exited the hot tub as she was going to serve the three of them their cake.

She made no effort to hide her nudity as she stepped out onto the deck and slipped into her flip flops. She was in no hurry as she used a small towel to dry her legs so that she wouldn't drip on the kitchen floor, but ended up donning her robe soaking wet. As she joining the three of them in the kitchen, she could see the obvious excitement and embarrassment of the twins on display. She immediately gave each of the brothers a peck on their cheeks and a hug as she stood on her toes to do so, leaning in so that her damp breasts brushing against their chests, barely concealed by the lapels of her robe. She could feel their rigid members as she did so and lingered perhaps a moment too long.

As she had known, her damp skin made the inadequate robe difficult to adjust without pulling the lapels apart as they were clinging to her skin. It was why she had chosen this robe for their evening with the twins in the first place. As she picked up and sipped on the cocktail that Suzanne had prepared for her, it seemed to dawn on her just how exposed she was. The robe was too short, the terrycloth thin and the hem ended above mid thigh. The dampness of her body from the hot tub made it cling to her like a second skin and it was unable to do an adequate job of covering her modestly. Her nipples were out there -- engorged by the effects of the Stay Erect gel and the boys were mesmerized by her efforts to "adjust" the robe to cover her breasts and crotch.

They caught several tantalizing glimpses of her exposed flesh as she was unable to keep herself "decent". Opening and closing her lapels, she was exposing herself completely to their gazes as she "tried" to adjust the two halves together to do what a robe was supposed to do. Pausing in her efforts, Jenny determinedly cut them slices of cake and served each one of them, "unaware" that her left breast was completely exposed as she leaned on the counter, her robe offering tantalizing glimpses of her bald vagina as well as she leaned forward.

Of course, Suzanne was in on it and her efforts to "help" her mother were next to useless and only made her mother's "accidents" all the more blatant. Suzanne expressed some half-hearted exacerbation at her mother's wardrobe malfunctions, but her own robe's sash had loosened and she was also "unaware" that she was having no better luck keeping herself modestly covered than her mother was.

The conversation was unwieldy. The Andersons both knew and respected Mrs. Z___, ("call me Jenny") but were a little off balance, unable to keep their eyes off of her (or Suzanne!), as she continued her awkward struggles with her damp robe. As the four of them were eating their pieces of cake, her robe clung to her skin and one exposed breast was followed by another as the constant struggle to keep herself "covered" was a never ending battle. Of course, this had been her intention from the start and her valiant efforts to remain "decent" was really a sham.

Finally, in her "annoyance", Jenny asked Suzanne to let her use her cover-up robe. She knew that Suzanne had just brought the twins in from the sitting room and that they would have just seen her nude portrait. She asked them to turn around for a moment, but the patio door might as well have been a mirror. Suzanne did not hesitate and quickly undid the sash on her robe, shrugged her shoulders and let the satin robe drop. Jenny caught ahold of it before it had a chance to puddle at her feet. She paused for a moment to admire her daughter, before she dropped her own robe to the kitchen floor, naked.

She knew that the brothers were making no effort to look away from their reflection in the door as both her and her daughter were a sight to behold. The constant display of exposed flesh by these two shapely women - mother and daughter -- was a masturbatory fantasy and their rods were at full mast. As she donned her daughter's robe, she invited the brothers to turn around again, the charade of their looking away finished. She didn't bother to do up the sash, all pretense at modesty now done with. She didn't even bother to pull the lapels together and now stood completely exposed before them, proud of both her daughter's and her own physique. They stood before the twins, both essentially nude, their breasts thrust forward, their nipples like pencil erasers pointing directly at them.

She knew that the brothers were floored by Suzanne's gown -- it had been tailor-made by her bra maker and hugged every curve of her daughter's incredible body. It hid nothing as it appeared completely transparent in the light flooding in through the patio door. She picked up her camera sitting on the kitchen counter and took several pictures of her daughter, her own breasts framed by satin. She then turned to the brothers and asked them if they were ready for a soak in the hot tub. Not surprisingly, they were enthusiastic to do so.

Jenny asked Suzanne to go get the four of them some towels while she led the brothers outside. She resisted the urge to undress them herself (plenty of time for that the next time), but told them that Mr. Z___ had a house rule that did not allow any swimwear in the hot tub because of concerns about fibers clogging up the filters. It was all bullshit of course, there was no such rule -- houseguests had never soaked with them in the nude and as a family, they were always covered. Even when Mr. Z___ was out of town, neither of them usually soaked in the nude but, then again, neither of them had entertained male bathers before.

Jenny asked them to wait a moment to undress as she doffed the robe and draped it over her husband's massage table next to the hot tub, both protected under the huge gazebo. She stepped up and into the water and settled into her favorite seat, a shallow one facing the yard. She was acutely aware that they were very likely being watched by a couple of her voyeuristic neighbors. It had never bothered her of course (she relished her many opportunities to show off on her back deck or in the hot tub for anyone who might be watching), but this was a new situation, not a solo performance as usual. Her "shows" were seldom naked ones either as she had learned that the scantily clad tease or the "accidental" wardrobe malfunction was far more effective at maintaining a peeper's interest over the long-haul.

Of course, tonight was likely to be a show that would catch her neighbors' undivided attention, if they were watching. It was early evening, well before her usual ShowTime. She was seldom aware of whether she was being watched on any particular night or not, preferring it that way. It allowed for a more natural and less artificial performance on her part as she flaunted her wares in a variety of sexy outfits and revealing swimwear specifically purchased for her time here in front of her audience. She had even had her bra maker custom design a few swimsuits and tops for her, specifically for her "shows" for her neighbors. They were expensive, incredibly revealing and always made her feel sexy as hell.

12