Swim Team Exhibitionist Coach Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne and her had decided earlier that when she rejoined them she would still be wearing her gown but that she would have removed her garter belt, stockings and heels. Suzanne hadn't returned yet and Jenny was anxious to have the brothers join her in the tub anyways, appreciating their slim and muscular physiques. The twin were trembling in their excitement at this but were awkward in their embarrassed state, their cocks harder than they had ever remembered.

As they quickly shed their clothes and stepped into the tub to join her, she gestured for them to kneel on either side of her and cupped her breasts, offering them one each to suck on. Her nipples were stiff and as the twins eagerly complied, they were pleasantly surprised by the cherry flavor that greeted their lips courtesy of the Stay Erect gel. When Suzanne joined them moments later, she was greeted by the sight of her teammates excitedly licking, nibbling and carressing her mother's breasts, the backs of their heads bobbing around in their excitement.

Suzanne quickly doffed her gown, being careful to drape it over the massage table to keep it off the deck. The brothers had missed the no doubt tantalizing chance to see her strip, but they were otherwise occupied with her mother's boobs and Suzanne was anxious to join the three of them in the hot water. As she stepped into the tub, she also kneeled in front of Jenny and situated herself between the twins. This enabled her to use each hand to grasp their erect cocks and begin to stroke them, being careful not to interfere with their continued attentions to her mother's breasts and nipples.

Mother and daughter had agreed ahead of time not to allow the brothers to fuck either one of them (at least not tonight), but that was not going to interfere with them enjoying the twins' attentions or their own exploitations of the young men that were now their captives. They both knew that they were likely being watched by peeping neighbors, but this only added to their own arousal and emboldened them to take their actions to the next level. Keeping the brothers in the dark about being watched only made the whole exercise that much more naughty and exciting.

Jenny was on the edge of a climax from the dual attentions to her sensitive nipples and she allowed her fingers to drift to her clit and was quickly rewarded with an exquisite orgasm. The boys were thrilled with this and both were approaching their own point of no return when Suzanne let go of their penises and settled herself into another one of the moulded seats, ready for her own ministrations by the twins. They were both eager to get started and set themselves up on either side of her.

As they eagerly began to suck on her nipples, Suzanne had to temper their enthusiasm as her nipples were more sensitive than her mother's and she quickly came, a quick tweak of her clit brought her to a shattering orgasm that caught her completely by surprise -- she hadn't expected to come so quickly. Meanwhile, Jenny had used the break from the boys' attentions to exit the hot tub, give herself a quick pat down with her towel and then set aside both the robe and her daughter's gown from the massage table, being careful to drape them over a deck chair.

Suzanne and the brothers were taking a breather, but Jenny was just getting started. She set herself up on the edge of the massage table and asked her daughter to join her, each leaning in such a way as to leave their bald pussies over the opposite sides of the table. The twins were instructed to kneel in-between their parted knees and to "have at it" -- to pleasure mother and daughter with their tongue and lips. It was made clear to them that the ladies were only interested in oral at the moment and that their own needs were to take a back seat to their hosts' until instructed otherwise.

Suzanne was not used to being in control, but she enjoyed having such sway over the twins and was going to enjoy this. Both her and her mother were loving the brothers tongues and lips and Jenny was instructing them in the finer points of oral sex. They were both inexperienced but we're eager to learn and were quickly picking up the knack.

It was getting close to 9 and the brothers were going to be picked up soon. Jenny decided that the twins' gratification would have to wait, knowing that leaving them hanging (so to speak) would result in their craving for another time. As she instructed the twins to get dressed and prepare for their parents' arrival, she promised them another visit, without the parents' knowledge. Her and Suzanne went and found more appropriate wear and joined the brothers on the front porch as their parents pulled up. A round of greetings and thank you's ensued and the Andersons drove off, unaware of just how both excited (and frustrated!) their sons were.

12