Swim Training

Story Info
Dirk helps me get ready to try for the Oceanview swim team.
3.2k words
4.09
19.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One year, after watching the Olympics, I went through this whole phase where I worked on my swimming, dreaming that I would someday compete in the Olympics myself. I know of course that it's not easy, but it gave me something to aim for. Everyone needs a dream.

I belonged to my high school swim team in Japan, but after coming to the States, at first, I was busy doing other things. I did go swimming now and then, and I got talking about it with my Chinese American swimmer friend Winston. He suggested that I find myself a trainer, and try out for the university swim team. He introduced me to an American guy, Dirk, one of the best swimmers at Oceanview U. Dirk is tall and blonde and I guess kind of good-looking. He has a strong jaw and a dimple in his chin, sort of like a hero from the movies. We swam at the same pool, but we'd never really chatted before that. I approached him though, and told him that I wanted to join the team too. At first, he didn't take me seriously, but I kept coming back day after day to practice, until he realized that maybe I had the right stuff.

One day, after he'd just finished his laps, he sat at the edge of the pool watching me. He pointed out a couple of mistakes I was making, kicking my feet off to the side, or not quite lining up my arm as I came up to breathe. I thought it was nice of him to try to help, but he didn't stay long, just a few minutes before he headed off to class.

As far as I could tell, Dirk didn't have a girlfriend. He didn't talk about girls at least, and I don't think I'd ever seen him with one. He seemed to spend a lot of his time swimming.

Then one day, as I climbed out of the pool, I caught him checking out my body. I was wearing my ultramarine one-piece swimsuit, a racing suit. It's fairly high cut, so you can see a fair bit of my butt cheeks. He didn't really say anything, just looked at me, until he realized I'd noticed him staring, and he looked away.

Then this one time, I finished swimming. Dirk looked like he had something he wanted to tell me, but I went into the girls' change room to shower. He came over to the door anyway, and started talking while I showered--naked--just around the corner. I kept wondering if he was trying to peek in on me, but maybe not. Still, it did seem kind of strange, and got me excited a bit.

A few days after that, he did the same thing, standing outside the door as I showered, jabbering away about how I should 'press my boy.' I didn't understand, so I wrapped my towel around my breasts, tied it in place, and went to the door to ask what he meant. He opened his eyes wide when he saw me. I'm pretty sure the towel was covering my naughty bits, but even so, he seemed a bit surprised at my daring.

Eventually, he explained that 'boy' was actually 'buoy,' and it had to do with keeping my head and breasts down in the water, so my hips and legs would rise. He also said I have to keep my arms parallel to the surface of the water as I completed my strokes. I lifted my arm up imitating the stroke he was showing me, but then he kind of bugged out his eyes, maybe thinking my towel might fall off. After I went back in the change room, I wondered if I should have flashed him just to see his reaction. He's usually so aloof, so it was kind of funny to see him all flustered for a change.

What happened next I swear, honest to god, was a total accident. I'd arrived at the fitness center at around 7:30 one morning. I checked in with Ted, my old boss, who was working the front desk. Ted is an older guy, a red head, who always chats up the girls who come through. Some girls say he is handsy, but my impression was that he is basically a good guy, just trying to be friendly to everyone.

Anyway, I went into the girls' change room. It was so quiet that morning. I could hear Dirk swimming in the pool, but there was no sign of anyone else. I guess I was in a hurry because I knew that Dirk would be leaving soon to go to class. I quickly stripped naked, and shoved my clothes and bag into a locker. I don't know why, but I was starting to get excited, thinking about Dirk, his cool rugged exterior, those smoldering eyes, his abs and pecs. I looked down at my own body. I looked good, I think, my tummy nice and flat from all this swimming I'm doing, my black bush neatly trimmed, my breasts full and bouncy. I wondered what he thinks of my body.

Lost in my daydream, I stuck in a quarter, and pulled out the key, only then realizing that my towel and swimsuit were still in my bag in the locker. Darn! What am I doing? I need my swimsuit! I stuck the key back in, but the locked was jammed. The strap from my backpack had gotten caught in the door. I'd actually done the same thing before, not here, but back in Japan one time. How could I be so careless? I really should pay more attention to what I'm doing.

I struggled to pull the door open, but it wouldn't budge. I looked around for something I could use to pry it open, but there wasn't anything like that around. I knew Ted had a metal strip at the front desk, but I couldn't very well go out into the lobby naked. It was early, granted, but people would start arriving fairly soon. Still, I didn't feel comfortable approaching Ted especially given all the rumors about him. I know in America, you are not supposed to wander around naked. I didn't want to freak anyone out.

The only other thing I could think of was to see if I could get Dirk to go get the strip. Dirk was perhaps more of a gentleman than Ted, and might be more helpful. Also, as I said, I was kind of curious about Dirk. What was going on behind those smoldering eyes of his.

I smoothed down my black pubic hair, trying to stay calm. Despite myself, I was starting to get all excited, my mind racing thinking how I should handle this. I walked out to the mirrors, and examined my body. I did look sexy, lush bush, my pink nipples sticking up from the excitement, but maybe I should shower off first. I scooted over to the showers, turned them on, and rinsed myself off all over. I probably looked even sexier now with water dripping from my pubic mound, but anyway, I got up my nerve, and walked over to the door to the pool, and softly called out.

"Dirk? Dirk? Are you there?" I couldn't hear anything. Oh shoot! He must be in the change room or somewhere. I peered out at the big picture windows looking onto the busy street. It was still fairly early, so there weren't that many cars, but I didn't really want to walk out onto the deck buck naked with so many people looking on. Now what am I supposed to do?

I stalked back to the locker, and pulled on the strap again, but no luck. I would have called my friend Satomi, but my smartphone was in my bag in the locker. I wandered over to the entrance. I could hear Ted rattling away at the front desk. I am sure Ted would love to help, but I was a bit worried about these rumors. Maybe I should get Dirk after all.

I walked back round to the door to the pool, and stood there for a moment, torn, not sure what to do. I was getting more and more excited. I cupped my breasts trying to make the feeling go away, but they were already swelling up from the excitement. I didn't dare touch my pussy. Dirk is a good guy, I told myself. He wouldn't try anything. I couldn't calm down though. The whole thing seemed crazy.

Taking a deep breath, I finally scampered out onto the pool deck. Maybe it was just my imagination, but it felt like all the people outside turned to look at me at once. I was so embarrassed, but I did my best to ignore them, and made my way over to the entrance to the boys' shower, and peeked in.

"Dirk? Dirk? Are you there?" I cupped my buttocks, worried about who all may be watching. Dirk didn't say anything at first, but I could hear a shower going, and eventually, he came over to where I could see him, dressed in his blue swim trunks.

"Emi? What is it?"

I hid my naked body from him behind the door frame.

"Don't come out. I'm naked!" I blurted out, instantly regretting having told him. I was so freaked out I didn't know what I was doing anymore. "I accidentally locked all my things in the locker, and now I can't get it open."

Dirk looked at me, quizzically, maybe wondering if I was joking or something. He could probably see the people out on the street staring in at my bare ass, but for some reason, he didn't seem to believe me at first.

"What? What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Can you go tell Ted? Ask him to give you the metal strip they use to open the lockers."

Dirk just stared at me for the longest time. I placed my hands together, begging him.

"Please. Pretty please."

Dirk finally nodded.

"Hey. You'd better go back to the change room," he calmly warned me, gesturing towards the people staring at me. I scurried back over to the girls' side, covering my face in embarrassment. I wondered if Dirk might come out, and take a peek at me, but he had disappeared off inside.

I dashed through the locker room, my bare feet making slapping sounds on the floor, my whole body on fire. From around the corner, I heard Dirk come out into the lobby, and explain the situation to Ted. I originally thought that Ted would just give him the strip, and then Dirk would come to the door, and hand it to me, but Ted apparently had different ideas. He got the strip alright, but soon, I heard his voice coming this way.

"Emi will never be able to get the locker open," he croaked. Oh my god! What is he doing? Panicking, I covered my wet black bush with one hand and my breasts with the other arm. Almost before I knew it, Ted barged right into the girls' locker room! He stopped short when he saw me, eyes wide. Maybe he hadn't realized that I would be stark naked.

"Ted! Ted! Don't come in!" I shouted. "Just give me the strip! I can do it!"

I think in America, it is kind of unusual for a guy to wander into a girls locker room when girls are actually there. I guess it does happen, but anyway, I really didn't expect Ted to actually do it. He just stared at me though, trying to hide his delight at finding me naked, forging ahead anyway.

"Wow! You are a real knockout!" he let slip, breathing heavily. "Anyway, no, you can't! You remember that time with that girl. You had to get Ray to help you."

"But that girl wasn't naked!" I protested.

"I don't mind," he chortled. "That's an amazing body you got there."

I pulled my hand away from my crotch, raising it up to try to get him to stop, but he pushed right past me. I looked back at the door, but there was no sign of Dirk. I guess he was trying to be a gentleman about the whole thing, but why had he let Ted barge in?

Looking back now, I probably should have grabbed the strip, and chased Ted out, but he was pretty insistent. I lifted my arms, and squealed,

"Get out! I can do it!" but he wouldn't listen. Ted did finally ask,

"Um, Emi. Which locker is yours?"

I pointed it out to him, and had to just stand there while he fiddled with the strap and the door. He was really taking his time, drawing the whole thing out, while he kept peering over at my naked body.

"Emi! You should know better. It's no wonder it won't open," he scolded.

"Just fix it, OK?" I pleaded. My whole body was tingling. There was a piece of fuzz on one of my butt cheeks, so I brushed it off.

Eventually, Ted managed to pry the locker open.

"Emi. You really should be more careful. You remember all the trouble we had last summer with these lockers," Ted continued to lecture.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Could you get out though? This is the girls' locker room."

"Oh yeah, right," he laughed, looking around. We were the only ones here. "Do you need help with anything else?" he asked.

"No, no, I'm fine. Go back to the desk."

From the door, we could hear Dirk calling for Ted to come back out. Ted reluctantly agreed. He gave me a smart aleck smirk, and then left. I breathed a deep sigh of relief, but soon, I heard Dirk calling in to me from the doorway.

"Emi! Is everything OK?"

I was kind of startled, still being naked and all, but his voice was coming from around the corner.

"Sorry about that," he offered. I fished a small towel out of my bag to cover up with, but I wasn't quite sure what to do. I peeked out from behind the lockers, but Dirk wasn't in the doorway. He was outside in the lobby out of view.

"Um, yeah. I'm fine," I finally told him. I appreciated the apology, but I wasn't quite sure why he was back so soon. Did he want me to come out there still naked? The people outside had seen me as had Ted, but Dirk had been a good boy through it all. He obviously knows I'm naked. Why else would he come back?

"Um, thanks for helping," I offered lamely, teetering at the edge of the lockers, wondering if I should go out to the door, and talk to him. I guess truth be told, Dirk makes me nervous, but I kind of wanted Dirk to want me. He was usually so cold and businesslike, almost like he didn't care. Still, I wasn't sure of the etiquette. He did rescue me from a bad situation. Going out there naked though might be pushing things. I could do it, but the problem was more I didn't know how he would react.

"My pleasure," he called in, but then there was this awkward silence. I fished out my sandals, and pulled them on, finally coming out from behind the lockers to get a better look at the door. I was carrying the small towel, but didn't cover up just yet. I kept wondering if he might peek in, but he was being a good boy, standing outside around the corner from what I could tell.

"Is Ted there?" I asked.

"No. He's back at the desk. A couple of guys have come in, and he's seeing to them."

I was a bit worried about these other people, but what I found more intriguing about all this was it sounded to me like Dirk was actually trying to ease my concerns in the hopes that I might come out, and show him. A lot of guys aren't so straight about this, but I appreciate honesty. If a guy likes me, the way I look, that's fine. There's no need for games. He should just come out, and say it.

Making up my mind, I set down my towel on the bench, and then clip-clopped over toward the door, all excited now. When I peeked out though, there were quite a few people at the entrance. I got scared, and backed away. Dirk was just standing there waiting, but I couldn't very well go out there--naked--with all these people looking on.

"Here, Dirk. You should go back to the pool," I finally said.

"Oh OK," he agreed.

I came back to the lockers, but I honestly couldn't settle down for the life of me. I fished out my swimsuit and a clean t-shirt. I put away my sandals, and then shut the locker again being careful to push the strap all the way in to the locker before closing it. I went to the showers, turning the water on cool, trying to calm down. I thought I heard Dirk come out onto the deck, but there was no splash or anything. What is he doing?

Still naked, I scampered over to the door, but when I peeked out, there were even more people on the street the before. By that point, I was seriously thinking about flashing Dirk, but I couldn't figure out how. I can't just walk out onto the deck naked with all those people looking on. It was embarrassing enough the first time. Dirk would be leaving soon too, so I didn't have much time.

Increasingly desperate, I pulled on my t-shirt, but it wasn't really long enough. You could see my pussy and buns if I didn't stretch the shirt out. My heart pounding away, I came out to the door, and looked around trying to find Dirk. Unfortunately, other male swimmers had arrived, and were down the far end getting ready. Darn. Why does everything have to be so hard all the time? All I want to do is show Dirk my appreciation.

I couldn't quite bring myself to do it though. I stuck my head out the door, and asked the other swimmers,

"Have you seen Dirk?" but they just shook their heads. He must be in the showers again, but I can't very well walk over there dressed like this, and go into the boys showers.

Eventually, I gave up, and pulled my swimsuit on. When I came out to the pool, there was no sign of Dirk, so he must have headed to class. Sigh. Ah well.

Unfortunately after that, Dirk stopped showing up mornings to the pool. Was it something I did? Winston told me that Dirk had asked him if I had a boyfriend! Dirk must have been planning on asking me out. Maybe he does like me! Amazing!

The next I heard though, Dirk was dating some other girl. I began to wonder if our close encounter was what finally got him interested in girls. Ah well. I guess it wasn't meant to be. The world works in mysterious ways.

Later that year, I did end up trying out for the swim team. Their coach was so serious, though. She said I had good basic form (thanks to Dirk I guess), but I needed to build up my strength and speed. I still go swimming a lot. It was a good experience though, training I mean. I might try again some day.

Emi Tsuruta