Swimmer Saves Marriages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a good time and was proud that this very handsome man, a few years younger than me, had chosen me among so many available beautiful women. I lost all traces of common sense and followed him to his room where I asked if he still had as beautiful well trained body as he had when he was in the national swimming team. He promised to dress off to topless and show me if I did the same. I did, took off my top and bra and got horny as hell when we stood there topless hugging and kissing. I gladly accepted his suggestion to take off even the rest. Within a minute we were both naked and then everything went wrong. The swimmer had a very small penis, much smaller than my husband. At my job I've heard rumors, which says that those forbidden hormones and anabolic steroids, which are used by some athletes and bodybuilders, are shrinking their penis. I felt almost nothing when he laid me down on the bed and penetrated my now dripping wet pussy, fucked me as a rabbit during no more than two minutes and everything was over. After some pleasant necking, he was very good at that, he got hard and once again gave me a two-minute rabbit fuck. I had got enough, told him that I had promised to ring home, dressed and left his room. Never been so disappointed and humiliated.

My remorse was on a terrible level when I came home and met my family. What should I do? Confess and probably have to pay with a divorce for those few minutes of been rabbit fucked with a mini penis. Much too high price to pay for so limited pleasure. I swore an oath that never cheat again, and if my husband did it, I'll forgive his first cheating without never pronounce the word "divorce" to him during the hullabaloo that had to follow after I had found out what he had done.

How right I did, had it not been for the swimmer I could never been able to forgive my husband for his kinky conference sex. Thanks to those few terrible minutes of "rabbit sex" with the swimmer I had to and could forgive my husband and save two marriages, my own and Eric and Linda's.

12