All Comments on 'Swimmerboy Pt. 04: Rocky Love'

by mattmatthews

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
waldherr007waldherr007about 7 years ago
Coming along

Remembering that your mother has three "besties", I was wondering where you would go with this series. It only makes senses that Third Best would have second thoughts, being that she is married , like the others. The "make-up" interlude was very descriptive but was a bit uncomfortable with Third Best's wishes of being taken forcefully like she did. I know that exists in the real world, but I hope it doesn't taint our young swimmer, and he remains compassionate and caring throughout the series. I'm sure a part 5 is somewhere on the horizon. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Luvin

Luvin this series! One lucky and skilled young man to keep these hot friends happy. I wonder if the word gets back to his Mom, who also has had fantasies about her hunk of a son. Thanks for this.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
Got it worked out

No need for female names, they are not important to him.

He is narcissistic. Preens around confident that every female stares at his body with lust. He considers himself to be perfection personified. Admittedly he works hard physically and mentally to be so good. Swimming competitively is one of the harder sports, I know...been there myself. Hours of being alone with just the pool surrounds to see, though better than looking at the bottom of a pool. But the compensation is there with the slim, fit females in very tight bathers.

He at one time in the past would have been called a cad. He will always say and do the right thing because it gets the results he wants: adoration & sex.

Or maybe I just wanted to post a comment to say I like your story telling even if I do not like the protagonist very much.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
If the others are known as bf1-3 is mom given a designation?

0? M? First?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg so sucking fucking hot., more and more like this and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh you upped the ante in this part, got going again

CasyWoodsCasyWoods6 months ago

Writing got better and Better, such Lucious Details. I have only known one lover who confessed a rape fantasy, but never got to act it out:(.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous