Swimmer's Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
A young lifeguard submits to college swimmers.
3.8k words
4.48
30k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jts454
jts454
32 Followers

I'm back after almost five years! I lost every login associated with this site, but I finally found it!

This is the 1st entry in a new 5 or 6 part series. As usual it starts off a little slow, but will get more explicit in the later entries. I will be adding new chapters to my original series "Old Friends New Beginnings" soon. They are written, but I want to go back and clean them up a little bit, as they haven't been touched in a while.

This series is a pure fantasy based on some of my experiences during college. It is a femdom story, with elements of blackmail, humiliation, group femdom, and forced feminization. Feedback is always appreciated.

-------------------------------

"Alright man, I gotta head out."

"No worries bro." I shoved my laptop into my backpack and stepped around the desk, accepting the red lifeguard tube and rapping fists with Jon. "Take it easy."

It was 7:45pm on a Tuesday; Jon and I were on the closing lifeguard shift at our college's aquatic center. Technically, we were always supposed to have a minimum of 2 guards on duty, but at this hour, we usually only had one or two dedicated lap swimmers, and we'd gotten permission for Jon to leave early so he could make it to a late lab.

I sat down in the lifeguard stand and idly scanned the pool. This was a good gig, for the most part. During the week, almost everyone who came into the pool was either on an athletic team or with an exercise class, which meant they followed the rules and knew how to swim. The pay was some of the best for a student on campus, too, since we had to be certified. Working the closing shift also had a couple of other...benefits.

As 8:00 approached, the swimmers finished their laps and exited the pool, all of them without having to be told. I nodded goodbye and chatted with a few regulars as they passed. By 8:00, the pool was empty, and I set my tube aside for a hose and squeegee, slowly walking around the pool deck, hosing down the tile and wiping the excess towards the drains. As I rolled the hose back up into it's locker, my heart started to beat faster, as it always did.

I took a stroll through the mens locker room, making sure the lockers were shut, showers were off, and collecting a few stray items for the lost and found. I flicked the lights off and locked the door to the pool deck, then entered the women's.

"Hello?!" I called before I stepped in. "Lifeguard! Anyone still in here?" When no one replied, I continued in and did my sweep. As I walked back towards the pool deck, I paused, my steps slowing. I always had a second of hesitation, even if I never heeded it.

Within the public locker rooms were separate, smaller locker rooms for the schools swimming and diving teams. They were protected by a door with keypad lock so that swimmers could keep clothes and gear stored safely. At the beginning of the semester, I had heard one of the assistant coaches idly remark that the codes were the same for both the men's and women's team locker rooms, so that coaches and trainers could remember them more easily. With that knowledge, it wasn't hard for me to get the current code for the men's door; I had swam my first two years of university, and was still good friends with most of the team. I asked one of the captains if he had an extra locker for me to stash some clothes in, since I was at the pool so often to work, and he readily agreed.

I approached the door, and, with a quick glance over my shoulder, entered the code. 4-8-9-7-7. I cracked the door.

"Hello? Anyone still in here?"

No response. Just what I wanted. I stepped in and let the door swing shut behind me. The private locker room opened into a short bank of showers, followed by a few bathroom stalls, before turning a corner into an open area with lockers on the walls and some benches and mats in the center of the room. I left the lights off until I got to the lockers; the cleaning crew would come in at 9:00, and while I intended to be gone by then, I had overstayed once or twice in the past and didn't want to leave a light on for them to notice.

I slowly walked the perimeter of the room, tracing my fingers along the cool metal. I stopped at one door and opened, examining it's contents. That particular locker belonged to Abby Wells. Virtually everyone on the team was a knock-out; swimming will get you in shape like no other sport, and you have to have some swagger to be comfortable walking around and competing in a skintight Lycra suit that doesn't leave much to the imagination. Even by the high standards of the team, Abby was a stunner. Tall and thin, with wavy blond hair that dropped past her shoulders and incredibly toned legs. Her breasts were on the small side, but amazingly perky, from what I could tell under her swimsuit.

I reached into the locker and plucked out a pair of Lycra workout shorts from the top of the pile. Carefully turning them inside out, I smiled. The girls team lifted before swimming on Tuesdays, and as the athletes had their own private weight room, many of the girls felt comfortable exercising without underwear on. On the crotch of the shorts was a patch of dried sweat, surrounding a small spot that was still damp. Taking the shorts, I hunted for another locker. Alayna Gajero's locker was another that I visited regularly. Alayna was dark skinned, with thick black hair and an always-present smile. Unlike Abby, Alayna was capital-t thick, with plenty of curves and an amazing ass. I grabbed a pair of swimsuit bottoms out of Alayna's locker, then stripped out of my clothes and sat down on the floor with my back to the wall. Wrapping Alayna's suit around my cock, I lifted Abby's shorts to my face and inhaled deeply. The smell of her sweat with the faintest tinge of her pussy, made me hard immediately. I began to jerk my cock, sliding it through the soft material of Alayna's suit. As I masturbated, I imagined being between Abby's legs, greeting her as she got back from a workout and offering my tongue, tasting her fresh sweat and sweet pussy juice until she pulled my head into her crotch and came over my face.

And then I thought about Alayna, unknowingly wearing a swimsuit that had my cum in it, holding it tight against her pussy, without her ever knowing. Penetrating her in a way she probably didn't even allow her boyfriend or hook ups to experience. Unknowing intimacy. I moaned slightly and began to jerk faster as my orgasm built.

"What the fuck?!"

My eyes flew open, and I scrambled to cover myself or hide- to no avail. Standing in front of me were two extremely outraged women staring at me in shock and disgust. And one of them was Alayna.

I could see the emotions play across her face as she took in the scene, eyes widening as she noticed which lockers were open and what was in my hands.

"You sick mother fucker!" She yelled, taking two quick steps forward and snatching the underwear out from my hands, leaving me crouched on the floor, trying to shield my erection with my hands. She turned her swimsuit bottoms, noticing the drips of pre-cum glazing the fabric. "You fucking shit!" Alayana leaned forward and slapped me across the face. She crowded in, slapping and kicking in a frenzy.

I yelped, trying to shield my face from the blows. They continued to fall for a few minutes before Alayna's companion dragged her away, capturing her arms and shoving her bodily across the room.

"Cut it out!" She barked, getting up in Alayna's face. "Cool off."

She looked back over at me. Meghan was another junior, like me and Alayna; one of the few junior's to be made a team Captain in the teams history. She was a powerhouse in every dimension. Physically, she was tall, rangy, with blonde hair pulled back into a short braid. She always walked with energy, as if she could stride through a brick wall at any moment and not notice. She was a straight-A honors student in a pre-med program and had gone to D1 nationals last year in the 50m and 100m freestyles.

She crossed over to me and crouched in front of me, arms draped loosely over her knees. It was a position of total confidence and control. She looked at me for a moment, chewing on her lip.

"There's a chance that I can stop this from going to the administration," she told me softly. "You haven't hurt anyone, and you know half the team is fucking each other on away meets anyway. I'm sure you're not the first guy to steal a pair of panties. But..." She glanced over her shoulder at Alayna, who was still striding back and forth across the room, muttering angrily under her breath. "There needs to be some punishment. Alayna needs to see you get hurt, or I know she'll go to the coaches. Will you let me try to fix this just between us?"

I nodded silently.

"Ok" She stood and walked back to Alayna, pulling her aside, speaking gently into her ear. Alayna made several sharp, impatient gestures. Finally, after several minutes of discussion, Alayna threw up her hands in apparent surrender and the pair strode back over to me.

"We came to an agreement" Meghan announced. "If you take our offer, we'll keep this incident to ourselves. If you fail any part of your punishment, we'll go right to the coaches. Understood?"

I nodded wordlessly.

"First, you need to be punished. Tonight" Alayna stated, glaring at me. "I'll take care of that."

"Second, we agreed that Abby needs to be informed and given the opportunity to punish you as well," Meghan added. "We'll talk to her tomorrow and determine what that will look like. Finally, this clearly isn't the first time you've done this. So, for the rest of the year, you're our bitch. You're at our beck and call anytime you're not in class or at work. We text you, call you, tell you to do something, you do it, no questions. After the semesters over, you're free and we're even."

I licked my lips nervously. I didn't really want to be on the hook for another ten weeks of ongoing punishment from the girls, but I was barely two semesters from graduating. If Alayna went to the administration, I'd certainly be expelled, and then what were the odds that I'd be admitted to another school? I was too close to a degree to risk that.

I took a deep breath. "I'll take your deal," I said, my voice only shaking a little. "I'll accept your punishment and be your bitch until the semesters over."

Meghan nodded. "I was hoping you'd say that," she said comfortingly. "I'd be a shame to see you lose everything over something so stupid." She offered her hand and helped lift me to my feet.

"You might still lose everything," Alayna said, glowering at me. "I'm not going to take it easy on you. I will make this hell." She dug out her phone and turned on the camera.

"I want video," She announced. "A confession of what you did and what you're doing to repay it. If you renege, it isn't just the administration that will know. I'll leak this to the whole campus." She pointed the camera at me. "Talk."

"My name is James Elwood," I said, stumbling a bit over my words. "And I, uh, I'm here because I got caught in the women's swim team locker room."

"What were you doing?" Alayna demanded.

"I was, uh, sniffing a pair of panties and jerking off into another pair." I muttered, glancing away in shame.

"Was today the first time you'd sneaked in to jerk off in girls panties?"

"No. I've been doing it all year."

"And what happens now?"

"I'm going to be punished by the girls whose' panties I stole. And I'm going to be their bitch, obey their every word for the rest of the semester."

aJ

"Good!" Alayna said triumphantly, tucking her phone away. She stepped closer to me, her eyes suddenly cold and hard.

"And now your punishment."

She grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me forward. Her foot blocked mine and she knocked me off my feet to a kneeling position on the floor. She grabbed a handful of my hair and started pulling me across the floor. I scrambled to keep up with her. Her grip prevented me from lifting my head very high, so I was forced to crawl hurriedly behind her, the cold, hard, tile scraping at my hands and knees.

Alayna dragged me into one of the bathroom stalls, right up to the toilet ad shoved my head into the bowl. "Stay put," She growled. I heard a zipper, and the sound of her shrugging out of her jeans. I felt her step over me, straddling my back, and she sat, forcing my head down until my nose was a hair breadth away from the water. She pushed on my neck, forcing a few millimetres of separation from her body and my head. Without a word, she began to piss.

It ran down through my hair, across my face, and dripped down from my nose and lips into the toilet. I could taste it, salty and bitter, leaking into my mouth. Alayna clearly had a full bladder; her piss kept coming and coming, until the toilet contents rose and began to invade my nose. I didn't have room or leverage to turn my head, and I was forced to take short breaths through my mouth, breathing out my nose, trying to to inhale as little of her piss as possible.

Alayna finally finished urinating and pulled my head up a little so she could wipe herself on my hair.

"Keep your head in there," She ordered, moving around behind me.

"Move your ass. Push it up. Arch your back. Yeah, like that." She shoved me around until I was in the position she wanted, on all fours, head in the toilet, back arched and ass sticking out as prominently as possible.

I felt incredibly exposed. I couldn't see what was happening, couldn't hear much, could only smell piss. My posture reminded me of a girl who was about to get fucked in doggy style, who wanted to get fucked hard, offering up her pussy to the cock behind her.

Slap.

The first blow to my ass was a surprise, a shock. Pain radiated from my left cheek as the heat left from Alayna's hand began to sink in.

Slap. Slap.Slap.Slap.SlapSlapSlap.Slap.

The blows continued to rain down, from the small of my back down to my thighs. Pain engulfed me as the impacts sank in, and soon I couldn't help myself from whimpering a little as every blow landed. Alayna had energy and anger to sustain considerable momentum. She varied the pace and strength, sometimes administering a flurry of quick, sharp spanks to a single location, other times winding up for a single world-shattering blow that sank deep into my skin. She even forced my legs apart, tilting my hips and giving me a series of sharp slaps over my taint and balls.

I don't know how long it continued. By the end, I was in a haze of pain and endorphins, tears running down my face, breathing in short, jerky gasps as I tried to return to full consciousness. My ass and legs were on fire, and I could already feel the bruises setting in deep under my skin. My stomach was clenched in a vicious knot around the pain in my balls. Distantly, I could feel the cold corners of the floor tiles digging into my knees, and I knew that one of my arms was asleep after being in the same position for so long.

I heard Alayna pull her clothes on and walk away.

"Hey bitch! Get out here." She called from the locker room.

I pulled myself to my feet and stumbled out of the stall, unsteady on my feet. Alayna had collected her things and was clearly getting ready to leave. She tossed me the pair of swim suit bottoms I had been masturbating into.

"Those are yours now," She informed me. "And since you enjoy them so much, I want you to wear them tomorrow. Starting at 8:00am I want a picture of you wearing them every two hours. I'll send some specific requests so I know you're not just faking it."

Without another word, she strode away.

Meghan was sitting on the bench in front of the lockers, looking at her phone. She looked up as Alayna left, and I thought I saw a brief flicker of compassion flit across her face as she took in my appearance.

"That sounded rough," She said softly as I walked over and began sorting through my clothes.

"Wasn't great," I replied hoarsely.

"Changing your mind?"

I shook my head. "No. I'll take it. She can't be that pissed off all semester, can she?"

"Probably not," Meghan replied. She reached out and turned me around a little, getting a better view of my ass and legs. I heard her wince.

"Shit. I probably should have reigned her in a little bit. Hang on."

She stepped over to her own locker and pulled out a bottle of lotion. "Tiger Balm and aloe," She said, holding it up. "Come here."

She sat back down on the bench and gestured for me to lay down. She guided me into position so that my ass was in her lap, my torso stretched out on the bench.

I felt a few squirts of lotion fall on my ass, then her warm, soft hands began spreading it around, working it into my skin. A gentle cooling sensation spread across my skin, easing the inflammation, even as a gentle heat began to sink into my muscles, combating the bruises forming. Involuntarily, I groaned as relief started to take hold.

"It's good right?" Meghan asked as she continued her work. "Best thing after two-a-days."

She let out a self-conscious giggle as she moved down my ass and in between my legs. "You know, I think this is the closest I've ever been to a guy's junk without him wanting to jam it in my mouth." she said.

I grunted noncommittally as she continued to work. Her hands continued to move in soft circles. Without thinking, I let out a soft moan as she reached my dick. She giggled quietly, but didn't pull her hand away. Instead, she moved higher, gripping my shaft and gently sliding her hand up along.

"Does that feel good?" She whispered.

"Yes," I replied, my breathing beginning to speed up.

"Do you think you could cum?"

"Oh, yes." I moaned, my dick stiffening in her hand.

Her hand sped up, gliding along my dick from balls to tip, faster and faster. Her other hand pushed my back down, raising my hips slightly.

"You need permission before you cum," She told me firmly. "Do you hear me? Ask me to let you cum."

"Ohohohuh, please let me cum," I gasped as she jerked me off. "Please! I'm begging you. Meghan! Please let me cum, I need to cum, please please please please."

"Cum."

I gasped as Meghan tightened her grip on the head of my cock and exploded in a shower of cum. I groaned as the orgasm rolled over me, sagging into Meghan's lap in relief.

She allowed me to rest for a moment before gently slapping my ass.

"Get up, you big perv."

I rolled off her lap and onto the bench. "Holy shit, Meghan, that was amazin.."

I cut off as she stood up and stood over my lap, pressing in close. Her thigh was at face level, and I couldn't help noticing the strings of my cum stuck to her smooth skin.

"Lick it up." Meghan ordered.

"Excused me?"

Meghan stared down at me. She traced a hand down my face, letting it rest loosely against my throat. "Did you forget already, bitch? If we tell you to do something, you do it. Right away. No questions. I just gave you a frickn' hand job. You should be thanking me! So. Lick up your cum. And after every lick, look up at me and say "Thank you for making me cum."

I slowly leaned forward and licked a dollop of cum off her leg. It was warm and salty, and I thought I could taste a little bit of her sweat and the juices that had dripped from her pussy. Meghan was still holding my neck, so I raised just my eyes. "Thank you for making me cum."

"Good boy. Keep going."

It took me four more licks to fully clean my cum off Meghan's leg, and another three to clean the rest off the bench. When I was done, Meghan patted my face as if I was a dog who had performed a new trick. "Well done. Get dressed."

I pulled my clothes back on, wincing a little bit as I tugged my jeans up over my ass. I hesitated when I finished shrugging into my shirt.

Meghan had collected her things while I got dressed. She stepped over to me, arms crossed in front of her chest.

jts454
jts454
32 Followers
12