Swimmer's Bitch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just want to close on a serious note." She said. She was biting at her thumbnail as her deep blue eyes drilled into me. "Or, I want you to know I'm taking this seriously. I like that you stepped up and are taking responsibility. I don't think this is going to be easy, but I don't want it to get out of hand...you need to be punished, not driven insane. So if you need to vent, or talk, or you need Alayna to tone it down a little...just let me know, ok? I'll do my best to keep her in line."

I nodded. A lump had suddenly appeared in my throat. "I..yeah. Thanks Meghan. I will. And..." I shrugged. "This was nice. It made me feel safe after Alayna's...thing. If this were to be a regular thing...I think it might make this easier."

She smiled. "I agree, and I'm glad." She brushed a lock of hair out of her face. "Ok. Hey, add me to the chat for those pictures tomorrow." She smiled. "I bet you look adorable in that suit."

She turned on her heel and walked out the locker room. With a sigh, I stuffed Alayna's swim suit into the pocket of my jeans and grabbed my bag, heading out into the darkened campus, not sure what the next day and weeks would be hold.

12