All Comments on 'Swimmers'

by SultrySouth

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
katibkatibover 10 years ago
Beautiful...

You have displayed some exquisite passages in this story and written superb sentences that combine meaning and music in a fashion I've never seen before on this site. Surely you are a professional writer! Yet, an occasional flaw (perhaps adding to the beauty of the whole?) such as this: "She felt self-conscience over her messy state."

And, alas, sometimes you mix up the use of "I" and "me." Small, piddling points that fade away in the total picture that you have so well painted.

RigatonyRigatonyover 10 years ago
Ruined by 2 words!!!

First, the story had a decent build up, and then you ended it in 12 seconds. A minute man for sure in your personal life.

Having said that, there are 2 words that have cheapened every story ever written, including yours. 1) Turgid 2) copious

Really? thats the only 2 bit descriptors you could come up with? Every wanna be writer that ever wrote erotica uses those 2 words, because of a total lack of imagination. The moment I saw the word "turgid", I knew "copious" was just around the corner. Imagine my surprise. I can't remember even one word of the story now, which is perfect, because it no longer counts, in my opinion. Of course, you can ignore my opinion, continue to live in a fantasy world of denial, and tell yourself your a creative writer, and go on using two bit descriptors.

Next time try ending more gracefully..

dustdevildustdevilover 10 years ago
NEEDS POLISH

Good start but the end needs some work

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
too quick

You've got a very good writing style. However, you ended the story way too soon. You needed to draw out the love scene longer and describe the aftermath as well.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Very sweet and loving

I only wish that there were more told of their sexual love affair.

How they acted towards each other the next morning and if they continued having sex.

Thanks for the read

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Good story!

Not sure i understand the need of people to "critique" your work. The only thing I'd say as I've written other stuff for 18 years now is the more times you review and revise the better something gets.

I liked your story and felt you did a good job on it. As I don't get paid to analyze your efforts I can't see any reason to harp about small points. If you want an objective opinion or an editor's eye, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy your writing! I look forward to reading more of what you create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a terrific story!

It's fine when a boy fucks his own mother, as plenty of sons are doing nowadays, it's practically the national pastime. But it's absolutely fabulous when the boy fucks a baby up where he was once a baby. In this excellent story, the mother desperately wants to get pregnant, but dad isn't able to do the job. So the son mans up and does what has to be done. He sticks his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, fucks the shit out of her, and blows his young balls up the cunt he came out of. He shoots so much of his creamy--and very potent--semen into his mom that he gives her the baby she wants. And if his mother desires more babies? Well, her boy's got the balls to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good stuff

I have no critique to offer, only a personal thought. An Epilogue would be interesting. You know, whatever became of their liason. Did they make a baby, did they continue their affair, did he indeed make a point to be a big part of his son's/brother's life? Thats all, I think. I think the story is great on it's own with no changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

I. Would like to see more story , does the mother get pregnant ? Does the mother and son continue their affair ? Does the son get to enjoy sex with his pregnant mother ? The sex (and love) between mother and son in this story sounded far more exciting than the sex life between husband and wife . The additional taboo of sex between son and his mother would just add to the excitement of love between them .

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
classic example of this genre

well done.

but what happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What next?

What next? Well, this is so good I don't know that anything should be next. Here he is - his mother just captured his baby. She'll be giving birth to his brother or sister. His father is still in the picture and will be able to provide for the child better than a young man still in college. A good mother and a responsible Daddy and a brother who will love it very very much. It doesn't sound like she plans to have a future relationship with him, so maybe they can fool around a little in future years but not much more than that. I love your imagination and NO MATTER how many times this story is told or played out, I really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep, another one

Another writer with a big dick complex. You guys with big dick complexes don't seem to understand you ruin your story when you do this. Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome.

Also, I love big dick. Only fuck guys with big dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexual Charge

I like the almost electric static of sex here. Its so obvious they love each other, their relationship won't be a problem. I'm a Daddy's girl, I'll admit. But my Mom told me last year that my Uncle is really my Father. Curtis is right in this story. It makes zero difference in your life. I understand the reason it happened. Mom and Unc were orphaned, teens, comforting each other, needing to feel alive with both parents dying simultaneously. But your parents are who raised you. I'm still Daddy's girl, and soon, since I've got him wrapped around my little finger, I'll get a car for my birthday. Mom felt bad, was afraid of what I might find out if I ever have kids, and it was the xx anniversary of the night they did it and she's always been kind of messed up on that date. Guilt all these years, I guess. I could have thrown a "how could you" "holier than thou" moment, but I'm glad I didn't. Yeah this is a good example of a situation where folks could have gone into histrionic fits over nothing and Curtis made a good choice. And so did your Mother and Son.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Hey don't you know

For a story to be good , you don't need to add a big cock, or even big boobs. Let them be used in porn flix, This way we can see them. Not a bad read only 3 stars

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
5 from me

really enjoyed how this panned out and would love to read if they continue their relationship at this level and how many babies they make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

I liked the writing style and reading the story made me wet ... I do like deeper discriptions of the people and bodies and more details on sex but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a beautiful story. It reminded me of the day my mother and I became lovers. We have been lovers for the past 8 years now and have 2 children to prove it. My father left us almost 12 years ago after he hooked up with his secretary and left mom for her. Mom got her divorce from dad before we became lovers and we have never looked back. As for dad his relationship with his secretary lasted less then a year until he found out that she was nailing the mail room kid every time dad would got on a business trip and he found out that the kid knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is one that plays out more often than most people believe. It is a situation where true love can strike anyone at any time without caring about what society thinks is sinful. The more this happens the better.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

A beautiful, tender incestuous love story between mother and son. No guilt, jealousy, shame nor disrespect for any family member. The safety, security and love the mother feels knowing that her son wants nothing more than to please her is limitedless. They both recognize that love has no boundaries. It takes whatever form it wishes. In love, there is no such tjhing as forbidden. Would like to see this story continue.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

5⭐️ story , great lead up and finished with the love of them both

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story loved how mother and son finally bonded for sexual bliss, but you stopped to soon you need to finish this story!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous