All Comments on 'Swimming'

by luckyman99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tony_tigertony_tigeralmost 18 years ago
Out of balance

All that buildup and only 1/2 paragraph for the fucking! How about a followup & then after the other guys leave?

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
A simple, sexy stroke story.....

....has promise. Very hot, as long as you don't think too much about the lack of detailed sex at the end. The warming up and horseplay that lead to the sex were very sexy. Real smut without any need for a sequel, though there is some opening. I particularly like how oblivious the girlfriend was. Not too realistic, except for with very self-absorbed people. Evidently, everyone else had fun. A naughty tale, but nothing more than stroke.

I will mention it on the AH.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

A little lengthy for the ending of all of you fucking her and cuming in her. I would have thought that the jealous Lisa would have also joined in on the fun, too, perhaps trying to wrest some attention as well? The ending was far too short for the length of the horseplaying around, even tho all 3 of you fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

I love the build up, the teasing. It seemed like it could be a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot and steamy

Nice story, I liked the 'realisum' of it though as others have said could have given just a little more at the end, but the I guess you were knackered by then . :) Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Disappointed only story by author

Disappointed only story by author

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Chapter two please ......

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SWIMMING...STROKING....AND SHARING

a mixture for an unhappy marriage, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great! Chapter two, please.

Excellent development of the story. Would love to read more with all of these characters or new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh I'm so happy...

that my wife is a slut and she makes me a cuckie! I just can't wait until she fucks all our friends. The perfect marriage!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whore

The whore is back. I didn't read it, but have you a *1 for writing Pregnant Dinner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous