Swimming Lessons

Story Info
Don gives swimming lessons to 19yr old Jack.
5.6k words
4.6
11.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

The Lawsons had been our friends since university. Like Jane and I, they had two children, a boy, Jack, and a girl, Jen.

Jen was older by a couple of years, at 21, and was a vivacious young woman, already onto her third serious boyfriend, but Jack, who had just turned 19, was a shy boy, who clearly had a bit of a problem meeting people.

Jack' s parents, Ben and Lucy, were a bit worried that he was becoming a bit of a loner, but as far as I could tell, he was simply shy. I had always got on well with Jack and we had long conversations about everything. I had known him from his birth and had found him to be a very nice, and affectionate boy, and if anything, always gave me more hugs than my own son, James.

My wife, Jane, and I had been out with Ben and Lucy for dinner recently, and talk had turned towards the kids, which was not unusual. Lucy told us that she was worried about Jack. Although at University, he was not doing much with himself and, as far as she knew, not making any new friends.

The conversation turned to hobbies. I had always been a pretty good swimmer and Lucy asked me if I could teach Jack, since neither she nor Ben could swim. I was a bit reluctant because 19yr old boys are not usually keen to mix with men in their mid 50s. In the end I said I would, as long as Jack was happy about it.

Later that week Lucy called to say that Jack was keen on the idea, and said that Sunday would be good for him, if it suited me. I said fine, and I would book us a slot.

Sunday came, and I went round to pick Jack up at the agreed time. He seemed pretty happy and greeted me with the usual hug. "Hi Uncle Don are you going to turn me into an olympian then?"

"I don't know about that, Jack, but we'll see if we can get you floating first eh?" Jack laughed and we got into the car.

The pool was pretty quiet, since it was early, and I thought it would be good for a beginner. We changed, showered, and got into the shallow end. Jack was not big for his age, maybe about 5' 9" and not exactly a football player. He had bought himself a pair of Speedos, however, and I could see he was fairly well endowed for a little guy. In the pool I walked him up to about chest high water, and turned him to face me.

"Ok Jack." I said, "first thing is to get you comfortable with the water. I want you to bend your knees until you go under the water then straighten up again, Ok?"

"Sure," Jack said. He did as I asked, but was a bit unsteady when he surfaced, so I had to catch him. He was really light and fell against me. "Guess that didn't go too well, did it Uncle," spluttered Jack.

"No problem," I said. "Lets try it a few more times." This time, Jack put his hands on my sides to steady himself as he rose. He was holding me quite firmly as he went up and down, but seemed to be keeping his balance now, so we moved on to the next stage.

"Right, Jack," I said, "now I want you to stand about two metres from me, then stretch your arms in front of you, and try to push yourself towards me on the surface. You'll probably go under a few times, but just stand up and have another go. And don't worry. I won't let you drown!"

Jack got into position and pushed off. Predictably, he went under, but his push took him to me. He grabbed my legs and pulled himself up til he was facing me, with his arms still around me. Although he was spluttering a bit he had a wide smile. "Oops, Uncle Don, I think I might learn to swim underwater first!" he grinned.

He was still holding me tight, and I could feel his cock against me. Jane and I had always had great sex but like all men, I suspect, I have the occasional gay fantasy, and I suddenly found that this young guy was turning me on, as much by his infectious smile as by the feeling of his cock pushing against me.

"Ok Jack, lets try that again a few times." I said.

Down he went again and each time he would grab me tighter and to my embarrassment I felt my cock getting hard. I also felt his getting harder. "Ok now," I said "lets try something else. I want you to hold the edge of the pool and kick your legs up and down. I'll hold you up so you can begin to feel what swimming is like."

He made his way to the edge and stood with his hands on the ledge. I put my hands under his legs and held him up. I had to move my hands up a bit towards his waist so that he could kick, but in doing that

I touched his hard cock. I automatically said sorry, but he smiled and said "No, its Ok Uncle. I like it."

Without thinking, I moved my hand right under his cock, and he continued kicking, but also letting himself sink onto my hand. My pulse was racing, and I couldn't help grabbing his cock and balls. He reached down and slipped his speedos down a bit so that I could fondle him properly.

I whispered to him, "Jack you're wonderful, but we have to get out of here and into the shower pretty soon!"

"Yeah, shame isn't it. I could do this all day!"

I decided to cool things down by letting Jack try to stand 2 metres from the pool edge and dive towards the edge of it for five minutes. After that we had both 'subsided' enough so that we could walk to the showers without noticeable 'hard ons' drawing attention to ourselves.

In the showers we looked at each other. Jack had slightly long black hair, and the smoothest neck imagineable. I wanted to kiss him so much, and his eyes were full of longing.

We moved quickly from the shower to my changing cubicle. I held Jack tight and kissed him very deeply. Our newly towelled bodies almost stuck together. Both our cocks were immediately erect, and we held each other's as we kissed, savouring the taste of our mouths.

"Uncle Don," Jack gasped, "Do you remember when our two families holidayed on the beach last year? I was just eighteen, and you had your swimmers on. I was lying on my towel, looking at you, and I couldn't turn over I had such a big erection."

I pushed him slowly down to my cock and he sucked me into his angel mouth. I was soon nearing climax, and didn't want Jack to gag, so I started to withdraw, but he held me tight and looked up at me "Please let me have you. I really want you to cum in my mouth. I dont care if I gag a little I just want you now"

He took my cock back in his mouth and I came immediately, He gagged a little but sucked me back. I came again and he sucked harder, swallowing my semen like it was ice cream.

I pulled him up, kissed him hard,and went down on my knees to suck him. His cock was jutting out from him horizontally. I licked him from his balls out to his cock tip, and then let him thrust into my mouth.

I had never imagined sex could be as good. Jack's thighs were so smooth, with very little hair. I rubbed his balls and he moaned as he drove forward and further into my throat. I could feel him growing inside my mouth. I pulled his glorious smooth, hard buttocks in towards me, and I could feel him getting faster as he was about to cum.

I pulled him in tighter and his burning cock shot his gloriously thick semen into my mouth. Once, twice, three times he jetted into me. I closed my throat a little, so I could collect it before swallowing. Being able to swallow this young guy's velvet milk was the most beautiful thing that had happened in my life.

I stood up and we kissed each other for a long time. He whispered, lovingly to me, "Uncle Don, I want to make love with you properly."

"That was proper love Jack. I love you. And maybe its time to drop the Uncle bit!" I said.

"Ok Don, but you know what I mean. I want you in me, fucking me for a long time," he whispered.

I gasped as I kissed him, and ran my hand into his glistening crack, "Yes Jack I want you so much too and I want you in me too, right up to your balls!"

"Don, my mum and dad work all week, so we could have our 'swim' on a weekday if you can manage, and you could just come to our house."

I kissed him more deeply and pressed my fingers more deeply into his crack til I found his hot moist hole. He put his hand behind him and pushed me deeper. I was so hard again, as was he, but I thought it might look a bit suspicious if we didn't leave some time soon. Reluctantly I broke away from him and said we could stop somewhere discrete on the way home.

We stopped in a big retail park on the way back, where there was nobody there at the weekend. We sucked more of each other's juices before I took him back. We agreed to meet again on Tuesday, and smiled at each other in anticipation.

I thought it might seem a bit odd if I didn't drop in to see his parents when I dropped him off. Lucy answered the door with a smile, "Hi Don, you didn't drown him then?"

"No Susan he was a good learner. In fact, I was saying I have some time off Tuesday that we could go again, when its quieter."

"Yeah, that would be great Don," she replied, "as long as you're sure you can spare the time."

I said that it was my pleasure, and took my leave of them, exchanging a very knowing smile with Jack. When I got home, Jane asked me about the swim and I told her that it went well, and that Jack was such a nice guy.

That night, I made love with Jane but couldn't help thinking of Jack. It seemed to give me more energy and Jane noticed, "Mmh Don, that swim must have been good for you. Your cock seems even bigger than normal"

I laughed and began to ram her harder. "Oh yes darling," she cried, "fuck me hard! yes! - you can go swimming anytime!"

"Yes" I gasped, driving my cock into her rock hard cunt "I think it must be good for me"

"Aaagh" she cried out, "Jesus Don, do THAT again! you fucker!"

I couldn't believe the sex with Jane was so good, but I was taking the opportunity when it was there. Our sex life was pretty good but I had thought for a while that it needed a boost, and perhaps the thought of my slim and strong young male lover, giving me his arse, was working.

Tuesday came and I went round to Jack's house to collect him. He had some scent on and pulled me towards him, kissing me passionately, as he shoved his hand down my chinos to grab my throbbing cock.

"Hold on Jack, love," I said, "its probably best if we go to the pool first, just in case any friends or family are there, and they say later that they didn't see us, Ok? I promise we wont stay long!"

"Ok Don. I suppose you're right, but I just want you so much!" Jack said.

In the pool it was difficult to resist Jack, and to keep him off. Every time I had to support him he managed to wriggle around, so my hands came into contact with his cock. At one point he ducked under the water, pulled my shorts down and sucked me for a few seconds, before spluttering to the surface. I knew it was time to leave then, so we made our way out, and headed to his house.

As soon as we went in the door we clinched in such a hot embrace, Jack's kiss was like he was biting my mouth. Both our cocks were hard as rock as we ran upstairs and jumped into bed.

Jack's body was almost feminine. He was quite small anyway, but he was so smooth and had a way of wrapping himself around me that made me feel amazing.

"Don, will you take me now please?" Jack whispered in a soft sensual voice.

"Yes darling," I said. I had brought some gel with me so I put a lot into Jack and started to finger fuck his arse gently, moving it around inside him. I could feel him begin to widen and I wanked him hard at the same time.

"Jack, love, are you ready for me now?" I whispered.

"Yes Don," he replied, "Please, I want you to fuck me. Just pretend I'm Jane!"

"Don't be silly Jack, I want you for who you are. You are beautiful, you know."

I began to mount him from behind and he pushed his rear up to my cock. When I began to enter him he was making the sweetest meowing noises, and then began to grunt noisily as I went further in.

"Oh Don, do it more for me - keep going please - I need to feel you fucking right into me!"

I pushed harder and stroked his back, pulling his hair back as he moaned in pleasure. Softly he whispered "Yes". I pulled him again, harder, and smacked him hard on the buttocks.

"Oh yes, yes" he cried out, as I was nearly all the way in "yes yes yes" he was thrusting his arse backwards now and I smacked him and drove deep into his anus.

"I'm going to cum Jack, do you want me?" I cried.

"God, yes pleeease Don," Jack cried, and I banged in twice more before shooting all I could into his beautiful hole. I pulled my cock out and my remaining cum dripped over his sweet arse and back. He turned over and we kissed and groped each other for ten minutes.

"Do you want to fuck me now Jack?" I gasped.

"Yes if you want me Don, I've never done it before."

"Neither had I Jack, but I think you had the difficult part first!"

"I'd love to fuck you Don."

"And I want you to Jack. Lets go, lover."

Jack put gel into me and began finger fucking, as I had done. Soon he was ready to mount me and I could see that he was fully erect, and would have no problem staying that way!

I could feel him beginning to push in. I was a little scared but he was gentle and applied more gel. I told him I loved him and asked him to fuck me. He pushed harder and I felt the sudden release as he penetrated my ring. Now it was amazing. He went in and out gently and I wanted him more and more.

"Jack," I whispered, "we can do this more and more! I really love it. Now you can push me harder til you cum inside."

He thrust into me a couple more times then fired his hot load into me. It was so amazing? This hot wet feeling deep inside me, then, as he pulled out, my anus still felt hot and full of liquid.

After the sex Jack and I had a coffee and a chat in the kitchen. I asked him if he'd had any girlfriends, or boyfriends, for that matter. He said he hadn't and didn't worry about it, but had simply wanted to get close to me. I said I felt really lucky, but asked him about the future and if he wanted sex with a woman as well.

"I don't know, maybe," he said, "but I can't believe it can be better than what we've had."

That evening Jane was asking me about the swimming again. "So how is it going with Jack? Can he swim yet? You must have all the women in the pool looking at him, he's so good looking!"

"He's coming along, but not quite under his own steam yet, and yeah, I thought the women were looking at me, but I suppose he's a handsome lad" I joked.

"Ha ha," laughed Jane.

Later, in bed, Jane made the first move on me, something which didn't happen often, and I responded quickly, We had a really vigorous and long session.

"God, Don, these swimming sessions are certainly boosting your libido. It must be the effect of young Jack!"

"I'm beginning to think you fancy young Jack, Jane," I said. "You keep talking about him!"

"Or maybe you do!" said Jane, pulling my cock. "I remember you told me a while ago that you would quite like to suck a cock?"

"Well I bet you wouldn't kick him out of bed!" I murmured,

"Mmh maybe," she whispered, going under the duvet and bringing my cock into her mouth.

"So that sounds like a definite yes to me, you beast!" I gasped, as she sucked me harder.

"Mmmh mmmh" she sucked me deeper. "Ok then yes I'd like him to fuck me then."

"Mmh well you might be in luck because I know he likes you. I'll speak to him next time." I whispered.

"And what about you Don? Do you fancy him?" she had stopped sucking me and had mounted me, pulling her nipples to me and grinding my cock.

I had let myself get a bit cornered but I felt a flat denial would give me away. "Well," I said, "its difficult not to when his young cock is rubbing against you in the pool, as I'm supporting him."

"Oh," Janes's ears pricked up, "and is his cock hard by any chance?" She was fucking me hard now.

"Yes it can be a bit" I gasped.

Jane shouted, but she was still fucking me wonderfully, "You've fucked, him haven't you Don, you beast!"

"I couldn't resist him darling," I gasped, "he's so sexy."

Jane went into turbo charge now and fucked me violently, until we climaxed and collapsed, exhausted on the bed.

"Darling," I said, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to cheat on you, but he was just so sexy, and I gradually let myself go".

"Don, I'm not sure what to say, but I suppose its just sex. I can't see you running off with him, and I accept he is very sexy. But he is our best friend's son and it would be devastating for them if they found out."

"That would never happen, I'm sure," I said. "Jack is far too nice to let that happen"

Jane had found my cock again and pulled me towards her, kissing me. "Don," she said, once again getting me fully erect, "you've been a very naughty boy, but I'll forgive you, if you bring him home to fuck me."

"God yes," I gasped," that would be amazing!" I grabbed Jane, forced her back onto the bed and thrust my hand into her pussy. She was writhing and moaning as I put my whole hand inside her, then withdrew and rammed my cock into her, both of us fucking and smacking each other like wild animals.

She gasped "tell me what you did together!"

I told her everything and the more I told, the harder she wanted fucked. By the end of the night we had never fucked so much. She turned to me and said quite clearly, "Don that was so good, I'm in heaven, but I want Jack. Will you speak to him for me?"

"Yes darling," I replied, "I'll see him next week."

"No please, Don, meet him tomorrow and tell him I want him to fuck me asap!"

"Ok darling I'll phone him tomorrow." I assured her.

In the morning, I phoned Jack. He asked me to come over soon. When I got to his place he was naked, apart from what looked like his mum's panties. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to his bed. "Don, just in time to fuck me. Come on!"

I took my clothes off quickly and jumped in beside him as he handed me the gel. In moments I was sliding my cock into him and he was crying out for me to do it harder and faster. I fucked him as hard as I could, and climaxed gloriously into him.

As we lay resting I spoke "Jack you know how I asked if you would want sex with a woman!"

"Yeah, I said maybe, I think," he said.

"Would you want it if I had someone who would lie back, and let you do anything you want?" I said.

"Yeah probably, that sounds sexy. Who is this crazy woman?"

"Its Jane, I told her about us when we were having sex last night. She's desperate for you to fuck her, and I have to say, I'd love to watch!"

"Ok that sounds amazing! What about tomorrow morning?" he said.

"Wow that's great! I'll text her and let her know. I sent the text and in a couple of minutes a text came back with a photo of Jane with her hand inside her panties and the other hand pulling her nipples.

I showed it to Jack and his eyebrows shot up. "Oh Don,she's so dirty. I can't wait, as long as its ok with you."

"God Jack," I gasped, "I really want you to have her. It'll be amazing for all of us!"

Tomorrow morning came. Jane and I rose early and showered. For the first time I can remember, at that time of the morning, Jane dressed in the sexiest basque she had, with gorgeous crotchless black nylon skimpy panties. I almost had an erection myself were it not for the number of climaxes I had last night.

Jack arrived at 9.30a.m. Jane had put on her black kimono and waited in our bedroom upstairs. "Hi" said Jack and kissed me, "Where's Jane then!"

"Well she got cold feet" I said. "Only joking! she's waiting in the bedroom for you," I joked, feeling his rising cock.

Jack went upstairs. As he entered the room Jane had her back to him but held out a hand behind her for him to take. He walked over and took it.

"Hi Jane " he whispered "Its nice to see you again" He kissed the back of her neck, and stretched his hand round and inside her panties.

Jane purred with pleasure. She turned to face him. "Don told me you're a real man now, and I think I know what he means!"

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers
12