Swimming Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes but I can't believe what a woman you are." he slipped her kimono off her shoulders and she let it fall as he kissed her, long and deep. He gasped as he took in her basque and panties. "My God! you are so so sexy!"

She dragged him onto her, on the bed, as he was ripping her panties off. "Yes Jack, fuck me anyway you want me"

Jack threw off his own clothes and took her in his arms on the bed. They kissed deeply. She whispered softly, "Jack, I was so jealous when Don told me you'd fucked him. I just want you in me."

Jack parted her legs and pushed his rigid cock into her wet pussy. She gasped at the size as he thrust upwards while raising himself up and driving in again.

"Mmhh Jack, darling," she gasped, "let me suck you now. I really want to taste you!"

Jane had just started sucking him went I went into the room. The moaning and grunting noises were turning me on, as I watched my wife take the full length of my young lover down her throat. She saw me and pulled on her breast.

I picked Jane's panties and kimono up and put them on. Jane was quite tall and they were not a bad fit. I drew nearer to the bed and kissed Jack, feeling his vibrations as he grew more and more aroused.

He reached out for my cock, which was sticking out of the crotchless panties. I stood on the bed, so he could suck me in, and, as one, we groaned in rhythm. After a minute or two, both Jack and I came together, spreading our semen over our three bodies.

Jack had begun to kiss me very passionately and was clearly turned on by my panties and kimomo. Jane was fondling my cock when she whispered "Boys can I see you fuck each other please, pretty please?

I looked at Jack, and he said he would, first. I asked Jane to pass the gel and she brought it over. When I dropped the panties Jane put gel onto Jack and pushed quite a lot into me. When Jack began to mount me, Jane was in ecstasy. She held Jack's cock and began to stick her fingers into me as well,

As Jack was picking up steam, she started shouting at him. "Go on Jack, fuck him harder!". She started to rub herself really hard. "God, get right into him. Fuck him hard darling!"

Jack went faster and faster, and I almost fainted with the sensation. When he came he clamped himself on to me and we stayed like that, watching Jane climax.

"Jesus," she said, "that was so exciting, can I see you switch places? You really are naughty naughty boys!"

After a while I pulled Jack onto the bed with me and Jane pushed some gel into him and finger fucked him. "Mmmmh you have a lovely young arse Jack," she said, "I'd love to fuck you like that myself!"

"Oh," said Jack, "maybe we could get you a strap on!"

"Yeah I might get some leather as well, boys - dominate you a bit!"

I started fucking Jack, and Jane began rubbing her clit once again. I was really aroused, not just with Jack, but I had never seen Jane as excited, and wanted to fuck her more than ever.

Later that day Jack had to attend a lecture, but both Jane and I were still highly aroused. We went back to the bedroom. Jane wrapped herself around me. "Darling, I loved you in my panties, will you put some more on for me and I could pretend you're a woman!"

"Wow, yeah," I said, "let me have a look in your drawers."

I found some amazing pink knickers and lacy tops, and put them on. Jane meanwhile had found some white hold up stockings which I pulled on, and I could see that she was really serious about this, as she dug into her makeup box. She applied pink lipstick and rouge to me, as well as some blue eye make up, and then stood back. "You really are gorgeous darling, lets call you Sally and I'll look for my gay side."

"Mmmmhm," I purred "Its so nice that you invited me around, Jane."

"Oh Sally, I've been meaning to for ages! And I love your new negligee I'll bet your hubby loves you in it"

"Yes, feel it, its so sexy," I said, putting her hand on my top.

She drew her hand down over the top, "and let me smell that gorgeous new scent you have on". She bent her head into my neck and licked it.

"Mmh Jane that's too nice," I said, kissing her tentatively. She kissed me back and drew me under the duvet, each stroking the sexy underwear. I pushed my hand into her panties.

"I want you so much Sally," gasped Jane. "I want you to take me, please darling"

I went down and forced my tongue into her, more than I had ever done, until she was screaming with excitement.

After she had climaxed, she sucked me off quickly, while fondling my 'female' body beneath my negilgee.

When we had both satisfied each other I held Jane close. "So what did you think of Sally then?" I asked.

"I like Sally a lot. If she had long hair and even sexier stuff, I'd like her more," Jane spoke excitedly.

"I'll see what I can do" I said. "What would you think about having a real Sally?"

"You mean a woman?" Jane appeared a little surprised.

"Yeah, why not?" I said, "After all, you've seen me with a man. I think you would like it. Have you ever been close to a woman?"

"Not really, but I suppose I've wondered about it often." Jane murmured.

"Let me look on a dating site and see if I can find somebody who might want to play"

"Ok Don, but don't arrange anything until I've seen what she's like"

"You're the boss darling" I said.

This 'new' Jane was what I had wished for for years. My first search on the internet was into the cross dressing sites, where I picked up some wigs and negligees with fake bras, as well as dildos and strap ons.

Next visit to the net was to trawl the dating sites for some gay or bi women who I thought Jane might like, preferably in a similar situation.

After some time I found someone not too far away, a little younger but highly sexed, looking for someone who could accommodate, and was completely open minded.

She was slim, but not skinny, with a sensuous smile, and amazing long legs. Her name was Michelle. When I showed it to Jane, she was excited by her, so we immediately put a nice pic of Jane, in a swim suit on, and sent it to her.

After an hour or so we had a message from the lady, wanting to meet.

I arranged for them to meet in a nearby lounge bar, which I knew was quite discrete, and had rooms to rent.

As the day approached I could see Jane get more and more excited. I decided to drive her there, and leave her to contact me, if she wanted to leave.

Coincidentally as I was leaving the bar I could see that Michelle was also being dropped off by her husband. This seemed like really good news to me. He also looked younger than me, was clean shaven, and pretty good looking.

Jane stood up to greet Michelle when she walked into the bar. "Hello Michelle," she smiled. They held each other's hands for a while each woman assessing and admiring the other.

After getting a couple of drinks in and giving each other a brief story of their lives, both women were feeling very comfortable with each other. Michelle put her hand over Jane's. "So Jane what shall we do now?"

Jane put her other hand over Michelle's, "I know what I want to do Michelle," she said. She leaned across to Michelle and kissed her lightly on the lips. Michelle responded by putting her hand under the table and sliding it under Jane's skirt. Neither woman had worn panties and Jane immediately opened her legs to allow Michelle's fingers up.

Michelle responded, "I want a room if you do!"

"Yes please Michelle, lets go, but not in a rush, as if we were desperate!" she giggled.

In the room, they kissed passionately on the bed, sucking each other's breasts and exploring cunts, giggling and kissing all the time until each in turn, now fully naked, ate each other's pussy greedily.

It was almost midnight. Jane had been deep in thought and suggested that they call the husbands. She said to Michelle, " I don't know about you, but Don really set this up for me. Would you mind if I sent you a pic of you and me?"

"No darling," said Michelle, "in fact, why don't we do a zoom call with them both?"

Michelle had already showed a photo of her husband Mike and Jane had immediately given him a 'wow' rating.

When they made the zoom connection, both men were already naked in bed. The surprise was a nice one for them.

"Hi guys!" laughed Jane? "we thought it would be nice to thank you for bringing us together! Michelle and I have been fucking each other now for hours!"

She whispered to Michelle "shall we invite them?" Michelle nodded.

"Hey what about joining us now and we could all get to know each other?"

The boys accepted like a flash.It would take them about 20

mins to get there. Jane looked at Michelle, "Michelle, would you like Don to fuck you?"

"God yes, Jane, and you can have Mike!"

Jane laughed, "and then they can fuck each other if they want!! Does Mike like men?"

"Oh you could say that Jane," laughed Michelle.

The night was set to get so much more exciting!

12