All Comments on 'Swimming Lessons'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KittenDarlingKittenDarlingover 8 years ago

Mmm I really liked this. All the noises you had in the audio really made it submersive. Great story and I love that you chuckle and are happy through it. Thank you for recording.

Beachy_Beachy_over 8 years ago
I admire you

The tone of your voice is captivating...even when you're not moaning or whispering dirty little phrases. I absolutely love when you go from teasing to slight dominance. Great story :-)

Iwanttobeasub8765Iwanttobeasub8765over 8 years ago
greAT

when you moaned I moaned, tour voice was like a drug...the story was amazing .. I loved it.. Thankyou for recording this

LuhvieLuhvieover 8 years ago

This is one of the first times I've ever been on this site, but after this I'll probably be back all the time. You were so sweet and soothing and fun, but still super sexy and in control... And that's just you're voice?! Thank you so much, please do more like this! x

JustReadinExoticJustReadinExoticover 8 years ago
Superb. . .

Absolutely perfect, I really fell deeper in this audio every time you laughed. It made it seem even more real than it really is. I could almost really feel the vibrator on my clit. Just wanted to comment and say you sound like both the the perfect daddy and boyfriend.

MinxbabyMinxbabyabout 8 years ago
Orgasmic ;)

Funny story. I was listening and masturbating to this and other pieces by you on my phone with headphones and I fell asleep with the audio still going. I had THE most erotic, sexy dream ever and orgasmed in my sleep.

You are so sexy, you actually caused me to have a wet dream. I would love to pleasure you if I ever could sir.

HannahSoloHannahSoloabout 8 years ago
Best author ever!

I think I actually fell in love with you after that! The story was amazing and made me feel all gooey inside. I also love how you make it so personal and make the listener feel special. A truly amazing audio!

TipsyKissesTipsyKissesabout 8 years ago
Fuck.

I go on this site because I'm horny virgin, and damn you made it worth it. Like a previous comment said, I think I just fell in love with you like the way you spoke and the sensory details, it was amazing. Your voice is heavenly. Like I hope you get laid all the time you want to get laid because I would sleep with you just to hear those moans like damn. Fuck that was the best thing I've heard before bed.

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersabout 6 years ago
Surprising

Loved the realism and background... Your voice and laugh make me MELT!

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl154 days ago

This helped to me finally reach my peak and even got me to squirt! Thank you for such a fantastic audio, I look forward to hearing more my next time playing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
1264 Followers
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...