Swimming Nude with Boys Can be Fun! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took this whole situation as it developed as a sign it is meant to be more, and I was really into signs back then. We went to his locker and kissed some more. I told him I knew of a place we could lay down, I did not mention sex, but that was then on my mind. I daringly just walked out to check the coach's office wrapped in a towel to see if he was there. He had been so nice to me and Mark and said he did not mind, for us just be careful not to get caught. I thought I might just ask him if it all was clear, and maybe kiss him on the cheek, maybe even sit on his lap to do it, and give us both a thrill. His office was dark though, if there are no athletes to coach why show up when you are on salary.

I took John to the gym bleachers, all of the mats were stacked up behind them, and we climbed to the other side of them and pulled one down. We then had our little room built back there with plenty of privacy and had towels to clean up any mess we made. I may have been the pursuer, but John did not hesitate to get things started. He had me pinned, kissing, and fingering me immediately.

He was good at it, and it was apparent right away that his shyness had nothing to do with his sexual experience in some areas. I got bold and said, "I used my tongue and mouth on your penis, is my pussy not inviting enough to yours?" He gave me a look of surprise, and maybe reluctance. But I had sucked his cock and took his cumshot on me. He had to know that if he didn't eat me out, I might not blow him again.

I was pretty sure he was in one for his first time, but maybe it was good that he was. I used it to my advantage by answering his work by saying "Yes" whenever he licked somewhere I liked. Beginners luck maybe, but he got me off for real. It was my first total orgasm, and I squeezed his head so hard with my knees that he had to stop. I was ready to be fucked anyway, I had been wanting to do more with John than I had previously done with Mark.

I still wanted to be a modern woman and had been reading some magazines. There were not a lot of choices back then. Cosmo had started to focus more on women's issues but had not gone too much into sex. I was likely the only girl in the school with a Playboy under her mattress. I could not wait to find out why he was able to get me off like that, and hopefully be able to recreate that act and result. It was one of the magazines you could count on to give you the latest in sex research. They were the first to publish Masters and Johnson and other researchers' work. The famous book "The Joy of Sex" was not out yet. One thing I had already learned from one of the articles was that I needed to be on top to prove I was a modern woman, and be willing to take control sometimes.

I climbed onto the biggest cock I had seen, and since my classes with naked males, I have probably seen as many as some of the slutty girls I knew. I had released plenty of juices from his oral, that was a good thing as I was a little afraid of its size. I was so careful climbing on it, I think I was the first to take charge of sex based on the look on his face. I slowly let him in me, I did not even start riding it until I was sure I could handle it. When I did finally get to start riding it, I learned that size matters! Life was such a learning experience back then, but more fun looking back on.

I might need a break here, these memories have me so wet, and I have to pee as well. I am going to go to the bathroom and then change. You can get a fresh bottle of wine.

(My auntie came back braless and in a sundress, I had a feeling that she lost her panties as well. I can't say I minded what I saw.)

Well, where was I before I got so turned on? Oh, I remember, it was my first time fucking John and I was on top.

Well, I was enjoying being in control until I looked at his face and saw he had his eyes closed, I was not going to let that pass. I was a little harsh in saying it, but I did, I stopped and said, am I just a lay? Am I too ugly to look at while we fuck? To this day that was, I think the most shocking look I have caused someone to give me during sex. He responded something to the effect of, "You are beautiful, I just have never had a girl looking down at me, I'm sorry."

I had a quick retort, something you don't always have at that age, "I forgive you, but only if you pace yourself and make this fuck last, we have plenty of time."

With no reply other than a smile and his attention I resumed riding him, and he started participating more, he was working thrusting his hips in sync with me. I felt so good on top, from not just the pleasure of the fuck, but for the stand, I took during it.

We continued but I let him take charge, I liked both feelings, being in charge and being taken. We were back in a more traditional missionary as we kissed and stared into each other's eyes. I had a different feeling than I did with Mark, I cared for him, and we had become good friends and fuck buddies. We had been sneaking quick fucks in strange places like the woods behind his dorm, but it was just sex from a convenient partner. I was confused about the feelings I had for John.

He took my statement about stretching it out literally, and since we did not know how to make sure I got an orgasm, I was ready to be pounded. I told him, I read that a woman has to let a man know her needs. "Fuck me hard now John, I loved your tenderness but I am ready for the sex, the serious stuff."

He responded and I pulled my legs up to allow him to go deeper. He was fucking me then and as time went on, he increased his speed, and he did this all with his eyes locked on mine. I felt safe doing some of the things I read about then, as I knew I could not just accommodate but could enjoy such a large member.

(Auntie paused her story again and said, "Oh my, I am getting myself turned on again thinking about looking at his fit body, his abs as he fucked me. Humor me, could you pull that shirt off and let me look at my nephew's fit upper body as I continue?")

(Well I did, I knew she was looking at the bulge in my shorts and figured my bare chest might take her attention off of it.)

"Well now that looks good, your body, and the wine have put me in the mood to continue the story."

I was in sexual heaven as he stroked me, my only other partner was Mark, and he felt completely different. Even his balls felt different when they hit me. We were both starting to breathe heavily, and I was moaning involuntarily. I hoped he knew it was real because he looked like he was going to pass out when he finally pulled out. He was not quick enough, but I only got a little inside me, his big cock was on its own as it pumped out his seed, rope after rope of his precious jizz.

That moment changed the way I felt about sex, and it was all for the good. A little of the awkward first fuck feeling was back, I assumed then that it is just that way with someone new, but overall this fuck was special. We laid there side by side, once we got our breath he kissed me again, but not much was said. We both had to deal with our feelings, we barely knew each other but yet I felt so close to him. He asked me if I could go again, that he could not get enough. "I told him, if you got the jizz, I got the time and I am on birth control."

He had it, and we fucked once more, this time I let him cum inside me. I knew it felt better and would feel better for him, and it did and was more intimate as well. The triple shot, you can only get with a young stud. Then he cleaned me up with a towel and we both wiped up the errant ropes that his cock shot while out of his control. We got away with it, and it was special but I missed the feeling I got when Mark and I found out we were watched that first time. Every kind of fucking has its rewards, the thrill of public fucking I liked as well.

He gave me his phone number but told me he shared the phone with his roommate. He was not wealthy I found out, but had a scholarship, so his parents helped him with half rent on a one-bedroom efficiency.

I had left that day with strange feelings that there was something different about sex with John I did not find out until one of our last lessons. We were starting to act like lovers, but still not letting each other know that we had more than just sexual lust for each other.

We only had two more lessons, and I went early so I could practice my diving for a while. I heard the sounds that someone or more than one would make in a pool. I peeked in first, and it was a guy swimming laps, nude of course, and I mean swimming as good as I had ever seen. It did not take me long to figure out that beautiful hunk of manhood was John. I knew right away what he had done, just not the details. But for the first time, I learned what it felt like to have someone love me enough to pursue me, and it turned out it was not just lust he felt.

I was standing there in my suit, but I wanted to walk in naked on him. A couple of male students were standing close by, but I did not let it stop me. I told them, "Please excuse me, I don't have time to explain why I need to strip before I go to the pool, but could you hold my towel as I shimmy out of my suit? I did, they looked but had nothing to say, dumbstruck. He handed me my towel and I wrapped myself in it."

The looks on their faces were priceless. Love makes you do strange things! I was careful to sneak in. It was easy, as he was focused on swimming like a pro, non-stop getting some serious laps in. I dropped my towel and sat on the end of the pool and waited for him. Since we had already been carnal, I felt fine spreading my legs and leaning back to display my goods and make him look. He did, and he stopped right in front of me. He took his goggles off and was getting his breath. It gave me time to think of my opening line. "Tell me you sweet good-looking hunk of a man, when did you get your L.G. certification?"

He was not quite as quick, but I liked his quite long but interesting retort, I had fucked him, but knew little about him and how he was brought up.

____________________________

John told me, "Just slide in here my love, I am ready to confess Chrisy. I saw you on campus and decided I just had to know you. I just had to meet you to see if you were my true love. I ask around, and well, I found someone that knew you, and about your new job. I was not sure if I could fool you into thinking I was afraid of water. I knew I could be nude in front of a woman, that in itself was not new for me, but I was a bit surprised to find out that she was going to be nude as well. The thought of just being touched by you might cause an erection was there, but I gathered the courage to take that chance. The fact that I was being touched by a naked you, well you know what it does to me."

"Well here goes some more of my background info. I earned my Life-Guard certification after three years of swimming at a COED summer camp, in a swimsuit. I took to swimming and in our small town, our school had no pool. There was an indoor recreation center there so I took advanced lessons and competed, in a suit as well. So not having much tuition money I enrolled in a Jr college that just happened to have these same archaic rules. It was part of my plan to get recognized and get a scholarship. They needed good swimmers for their team so I just had to adjust right away as my coach was an accomplished middle-aged female swimmer. The coach made sure my times were documented, and I sent them to several 4-year colleges. Not sure why, but maybe hearing that I was already used to nude swimming I got a full ride, and that is how I got here."

"As fare as the limited amount of sexual experience I have, I will explain that as well. At swim meets at the Jr, College they also allowed parents and grandparents, but never questioned anyone since we were all adult students. At my last meet, my mom decided to sneak her BFF Shelly in, whom I grew up calling my aunt. She was a little younger than mom. She was an attractive 36-year-old mother, twice my age. I was accustomed to other students moms' seeing me, but not to anyone I knew who was there for the purpose of seeing me. My mom did not think of her little boy as being any more than her "cute" little boy at 18, almost 19. She figured with me calling her BFF aunt, and her accepting that title, that aunt Shelly would look at me as just a "cute" nude boy as well."

"She told me Shelly loves you like a nephew, and that since she only had a girl child she has never seen such a cute teen boy's body like yours. I guess being the doting Mom she was, might have made her think that way. But she actually told me to grow up, reminding me I was almost 19. She said I should not be embarrassed by her friend seeing my cute little bottom, and the cutest dinky she ever saw. Her using the word dinky or willy like she did when I was little, did not help me feel more adult. Since when have adult male teens shown themselves naked to even a real aunt?"

"Since we won our meet, my female coach who was used to this environment invited the parents to come down to see us get our medals. It might have been OK if it had not been before we went to the lockers and at least pulled some shorts on. I barely got my towel wrapped around me when mom reached in to kiss me on the cheek in the appropriate manner a mom would. But aunt Shelly, no, she just had to hug me, and then slide a hand down under my towel far enough to squeeze a butt cheek. That was not likely seen by anyone until it caused my towel to drop. It did not stop her hug, she had a cheek in each hand pulling me tight against her. When she let go of me, I lost the cover of her body, and there was my cute dinky that had turned into the hard penis that I just fucked you with. It was sticking straight out, a pretty embarrassing thing to happen at any age in public."

"That incident made me suspicious when Shelly invited me to use her pool that summer to practice before I started here. I went because it was convenient, close by. I was a little reluctant after she felt my ass up, but mom said, "Go on you will have a nice time, she loves you and wants to help, and she has a nice pool."

"I went to aunt Shelly's who told me right away her pool was private, so I could swim naked as I do at school. I did not want to and had my suit in my hands to put on. She had ideas, and pulled my suit out of my hands against my will, and tossed it on a piece of furniture."

"She was in a bikini and I figured she was going to take a dip or lay out. But she shed her suit, and there was my aunt Shelly, not looking much like an aunt anymore. Hers was the first trimmed pussy I had seen, and her breasts were spectacular exposed like that. I was fully erect and trying to get to the water, but she cut me off and pushed me down on a lounger. She knew just what to do to tame me, and was sucking my cock"

"She was taking advantage of my innocence, but my penis felt so good in her warm mouth. Looking down at her naked, her big breasts hanging below her as she sucked my cock, she was no longer so much older than me, nor did she feel even the slightest bit like an aunt."

"Wrapping up, other than her taking my virginity that day, I had been so dedicated to swimming, I had little experience with girls. Most of what I knew was from the crash course she gave me. She fucked me in the pool, out of the pool, and then in her bed. That was after she called my mom and told her that we were having so much fun, her cute little teen boy wanted to spend the night. So my point is, I guess you can say I had some experience of being looked at by women while in my birthday suit. So you can look at me that way anytime you want."

______________________________

After that confession and a brief history of his experience as a naked swimmer, I told him, "How could I be anything but flattered. The fact that you went to not just the lengths to find all that out, but to put on that act of being afraid of water as well. Yes, I questioned your fear of water, but I was blinded by the love I felt for you, and your fit body and hard penis."

We had some time before class, and we confessed our love for each other. Some kissing was appropriate I thought and hugging as well. This led to me blowing him, and then him entering me, and us fucking. He had me leaned over holding on to the side.

Bill, arguably the second-hottest guy in our class was not noticed coming in, and was sitting on the side of the pool. I had already finished sucking John's cock, and it was when I turned around to let John enter me that I saw him sitting there playing with his tremendous boner watching us have sex.

I am not sure if John's peripheral vision picked up on it or not, but if so it did not stop him. I guess you could call it an impromptu threesome in a way. It was a first for me as I held the side of the pool taking John's dick as I caught Bill jerking from the corner of my eye. It was a pretty hot experience for me. My God, I love cocks, and I had one in me and was watching one being abused by its owner, and not a bad-looking guy I might add. It did not take John long to finish, but I think he had to be watching Bill too, he had a better vantage point.

John started pumping his seed before he pulled out, but there was plenty left to float to the top. So I was standing there fulfilled but still watching Bill when he stopped and made an announcement to us. He said, "That was so fucking hot, and Thank Goodness, now I can get some attention and learn how to swim. But Yuck! Please try to guide those cum ropes into the skimmer, I always do. Would it be too weird if I finished this off? I never had a real live hot naked girl getting fucked to look at as I jerked off."

John said nothing to stop him, and he restarted and was jerking off right in front of us. John did come over and wrapped his arms around me and told me Bill was a friend of his and an acquaintance of Mark's. He knew the whole time John was faking and had to keep the secret and not crack up. He said Bill confessed to him that he is a virgin, and promised him if he kept the secret about him, he would help him find someone to remedy that.

I was so caught up in the moment, and having John holding me, as I watched Bill stroking himself was a turn on. I had not seen anything quite like this, only a guy pull out of me to finish. This was a full masturbation scene I was watching. Keeping with my goal of being a modern girl, I went out on a limb when I said, "Do you want my help in thanking him? Like by giving him some help with that, you have to admit that is quite a boner that we caused?"

I was afraid the offer was too much, and John would think wrong of me. But he said, "Well he is a virgin, a hand, or blowjob would blow his mind and fulfill my promise, but that is up to you, if you don't mind doing it, I don't mind being the spectator."

I was happy to do it, I was turned on, and liked giving blow jobs right from the first one, and I didn't consider them the same as having sex back then, I still don't. His excitement when I moved over and took his cock in my mouth was a payoff in itself. John took a place and sat on the side next to us to watch and that was my first sign he liked being a voyeur, he had just came in me, but was playing with himself as he watched me suck his friends cock. I thought it would not take long with the excitement he had shown, but he had a hold of my head and would not let go. I used all of my skills to try to get him off, John did not seem to mind, he clearly was enjoying jerking off as he watched. I was happy to find out I did not have a jealous lover during that time of free love.

John surprised me again when he told me, "We are running out of time, if you are willing maybe you can go ahead and do something more than just that for him?"