Swimming Nude with Boys Can be Fun! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that was a shocker, what else could I possibly do, let him fuck me? I should not have done it in that circumstance I guess, it was a little like I was being pimped out. I did work hard getting his pecker that way and was worked up myself. My pussy deserved having another cock in it, it would only be my third. So I told him to slide in if he wanted to fuck me, I leaned over then and let him have his way.

He was nervous and had to probe a little, but he found the right hole, and I lifted his hands up from my waist to my breasts, I like getting fucked that way. I think it just might have been his first fuck he wasted no time before he was pounding me. Once he did, I barely had time to enjoy my third cock ever, before he got his nut. I liked both getting fucked, and the thought of being watched by both Bill and John. There I was, I just confessed my feelings for a guy and then was fucked by his friend in front of him. I left the two of them to try to get rid of the cum ropes, after all, they had their fun, and they came from them.

Mark and John were my first partners in sex and exhibitionism. Neither John nor Mark was possessive lovers, John was not by far, nor was I, but John really was my first love!

(With that my half-drunk auntie ended that part of the story she told me by hugging her nephew. She hugged me just like John's wannabe aunt hugged him in his story. I had lost my shirt at her request and was in nothing but workout shorts with an elastic waistband. Auntie recreated the event by hugging me with her hands on my ass cheeks and pulling me tight against her. My shorts did not fall all the way down, but between her hands down there, and her breasts pressing against me, I had some serious wood showing. When she let me go my shorts were around my knees, I was naked and hard for my auntie. It did not feel right, but I had a hard time getting my shorts up over the boner I was debuting to my aunt. She did not say anything, I think she was too surprised to speak from seeing her nephew's manhood in its full glory. I hurried up and left before things could go further.)