Swimming Nude with Boys Can be Fun! Pt. 03

Story Info
Christine's Nudity at School Leads to More Sexual Fun.
8k words
4.58
21.4k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
890 Followers

This is part three of a story based on stories my aunt told me years ago. It is not a story about losing virginity as was the first part, but of a sexual awaking that accompanied it. All this led to more sexual firsts for the main characters.

As far as how true the stories are, I can only attest to the fact that nude swimming by males was required in some swimming pools at one time. The origin of the rules came in 1926, from the American Public Health Association which adopted guidelines about swimming attire that indicated that because fibers clogged filters, bacteria count escalated. Therefore, all males using pools should bathe before entering and not be permitted to wear anything whatsoever, and that female swimmers should only wear suits that were not dyed or had loose fibers. I stumbled onto it one day trying to confirm what I had been told by my elders. No one knew exactly why but a simple search (males required to swim nude) confirmed this and gave some validity to the stories I had heard related to it. This national guideline was not dropped until 1962. In some colleges, it did not end until the mid-70s.

Some colleges even required that males swam naked at swim meets, while female team members in suits watched and waited to compete in their events. I assume they kept the rules longer as college students are over 18. It also confirmed that, in some cases, adult family members as far as parents and grandparents of the competitors were permitted to watch them compete.

Reading at least part one of this multi-part series would frame these following parts much better than reading them on their own. We will cut in where my auntie Chrisy left off. It is told by her in the first person, but any of my dialog will be in Italics, and enclosed in (Parenthesis.)

__________________________________________________________

More stories from aunt Chrisy

(Another visit to Auntie Chrisy's, and again with the help of some wine, I got her to continue her story. This is what I got out of her halfway through the second bottle of wine. I asked her to tell me what happened to her first love John, I knew that relationship was not forever, she married my asshole uncle. We will cut into her story where she left off.)

Well I guess I will start with my relationship with John, he was not all he appeared to be, but that does not mean I fell out of love with him. He is still my number one love in my heart, but there was a number two and three and...on before I met the asshole I married, your uncle, no offense to you sweetie. I seemed to be drawn to guys that have weird kinks, and don't disclose them to me right away, of course, I have some of my own I guess.

John and I got along well sexually, in fact, that was all we seemed to do was have sex. Then it became sex with me, or me having sex with one of his friends while he watched. All was fine until the latter became more important to him. He and I both agreed that we were too young to be monogamous, but I don't think he had other girls at that point. We did not want to be exclusive as it was our college years and the beginning of such a wonderful decade, and we did not want to miss out on what it had to offer. Neither one of us was into heavy drugs, but he liked weed, I held out a while, but then tried it. I was into it for years, I still like to get a good buzz on. Bring us some next time and I will tell you some real stories of my stoner days when I almost dropped out of college to follow the Dead.

John and I had such passion at first, we would go to his apartment when his roommate was not there and we would bang on the top bunk, his bunk. There was no need to put a sock on the door, in fact, he never closed it. I did not know why though, maybe it was a deal they had, but his roommate never seemed to walk in or peep on us. I first thought possibly Adam was gay, as we were buck naked in there fucking and he would walk by the door and never seemed to do any more than glance in.

That is not normal at that age, he was usually dressed, but I did get a brief look at him naked once walking from the shower not knowing we were there. He was a nice-looking guy, never seen him hard at that point but he looked reasonably hung. I will just say he was somebody I would have fucked if the situation came up. I hoped it would happen and started making a point of showing him more of me, I was becoming such a slut. I would walk from the shower with just a towel covering part of me. He had to look at me then but he did without showing any reaction.

I got bored after a while with John, hoping to do something new like being shared with Adam, or I was even willing to sneak a fuck with him when John was not there. So, with a lack of any new excitement sex-wise with John, I started seeing Mark more often. We still had the same problem with finding a place to have sex. John knew I was seeing him, and he told me I could have him over there, that we weren't exclusive and I was welcome to fuck him there. It was a little too weird for me. He did not mention the word privately, or when he and his mate were gone. So Mark and I had a regular thing going at my little hideaway, the gym. He was more reluctant to eat my pussy than John, but I held firm to the fact that it was necessary to return the favor and he gave in. We found we could sometimes use the gym, even when there was just some kind of practice. Gyms are loud enough to drown out my sex noises. We had to go in the main entrance dressed, but we would always find a way to sneak back to my spot. That and the fact that I got real close with coach Smith, and he let me know when it was safe.

(After she finished a glass and put it in front of me for a refill she continued.)

Well, that is when Coach Smith and I got a lot closer. I guess this is as good of a place to give you revelations about the coach and I as any. My first older man, he was such a sweet old guy, he was as fit as students our age. He was always there to listen to me when I wanted to talk about my life, mostly about my love life. Not only that, but he never got personal or made anything close to what would be considered a pass or innuendo. But after a while, he felt open enough to tell me about his marriage, both the good parts and where it was lacking. Even then he did not complain about his sex life with his wife much, not right away.

I had a habit of checking on him when the boy's locker room was empty, since we had no showers in ours yet, I would use the shower to get the chlorine off of my body. It dries out your skin so and makes it itch, especially in the winter. I would check in with him to see if it was OK to use it. He would always say in humor, "Go ahead, if someone shows up unexpectedly that I know you wouldn't want to join you in the shower, I will alert you."

I told him to feel free to check on, watch, or even join me, but I was pretty sure he did not take me seriously. He may have checked on me, but if so I never saw him. I would sometimes get myself off in the shower thinking about the old guy watching. Any time I got a chance I could not keep myself from teasing him. I usually checked in with him in a towel, but sometimes there was none in the locker room.

He had always told me he keeps some in his cabinet. I did not think the lack of towels was on purpose, because he told me I did not have to show myself. He said to just stick my head in the hall and get his attention, and he would hand one out to me without looking. That just made me want to show myself to him all the more. His door was offset from the locker room door into the short passage to the gym. I never caught him peeping on me in the locker room, or on us when Mark and I were behind the bleachers, but he could have, I sometimes thought of that as I fucked Mark. I was getting pretty bored with him then too, I guess I was on the hunt for a new partner. I was pretty active sexually right then with others or myself, it was my newly discovered hobby and school stress reliever.

I thought it was stupid, hiding behind a door yelling for a towel, he had already seen me naked, in fact caught me that way with Mark's dick in me. He likely had other undetected observations of me nude as well, the thought turned me on, it's turning me on just thinking about it now. I would at least walk to his door nude and let him hand me one, with my arms covering my breasts and sex, but even that felt dumb.

One day I decided to walk in nude and acting nonchalant for a towel. I would even bend over and get the towel out myself. It was after that I noticed that the locker room was out of towels more often, and that they were then being kept on a lower shelf. But what would you expect, he was a straight man, still in his prime. I could tell by the constant bulge in his pants when I was there that he still had quite a sex drive. He was about 35 to 40 then, and that seems pretty young to me now.

If the coach enjoyed seeing my young naked body, and maybe even used it for jerk-off material later, I was OK with that. I thought I would be flattered if I found out he did, and eventually, he admitted to it. Yes, I wanted to see how much my body affected him as an older man. Those school towels did not adequately cover both private areas, so I would wrap them around my breasts, and it would not quite cover my coochie when sitting. I would sit in the chair on the opposite wall from his desk with my legs slightly parted to talk to him, as It gave him a good view of my pussy. It was such a turn-on knowing it was in his view, and after a while, he no longer tried to hide the fact that he was looking.

He confessed to it one day, he said that sometimes the view I was giving him made him so hard that he could not come out from under his desk in front of me. The way I thought back then, I just told him, "I'm not a virgin to seeing hard cocks, and would not be embarrassed. In fact, I would love to see a boner that I caused, so you shouldn't be embarrassed either. All, the cocks I see teaching a nude male swim class, yours could not be any different, a penis is a penis."

He told me, "I admit, I have jerked off after you have left here. I have a pretty stiff one right now, your towel is not even coming close to covering your vagina, but please don't fix it. You have a vagina just as beautiful as the rest of you, might I just call it a beautiful pussy. I like that it is not covered by a huge bush like most women, it really helps me appreciate the beauty of them. So after confessing that, would it be too weird for you sweetie, if I don't wait? I mean just drop my shorts behind the desk here and take care of it privately while we talk?"

I was a little taken back that he had the nerve to ask, but what could I say. I could see it took a lot of courage for him to ask that. I told him, if he latched the door and pulled down the blind, he could come out from his desk and just show it to me. I told him he could sit on the front of the desk, and I would join him, lose my towel altogether, and diddle myself too. Now that took courage on my part, he was hesitant, but I persisted and he finally did. He was nervous doing it, coming from behind his desk with his quite large cock sticking straight out, and it wiggled back and forth as he came around to sit in front of me.

He was one fit and hung coach, and I was one turned on slut in the making. He leaned back, part leaning part sitting on the front of his desk, not 4 ft from me. His hand was on his cock, but he was hesitant to be the one to start stroking, so I started. I shed my towel to include my Double D's in the view. I just told him, "Go ahead coach, join me naked, and lose the shirt, I can tell you are in shape, let me see all of that hot body of yours. We will enjoy viewing each other's sex and get ourselves off. Just seeing your cock has my pussy wet already."

Well, there I was naked with the college's wrestling coach, he was twice my age or more, and there we were masturbating for each other. Once I put my legs up over the arms of the chair, it opened my legs wide enough to give him an even better look at my pussy as I fingered myself. I could feel my slit open up, he had a fan on and I could feel the air enter my more sensitive opening as I opened my hole for him. It felt so good, and so slutty at the same time. He was getting into it, he even started making eye contact after a while.

We both were going at it, but we girls make more noise even when we please ourselves, once we know what we are doing that is. I was moaning, he was breathing heavily, and his face was getting flushed. I wanted him to feel more secure with me, and told him, "You are so much fitter than the guys I date, and your cock, well, you say the word and I will suck it. This affected him I think he was in danger of getting off too quick, and I could see him try to edge a little. He did have a better body than the 18 to 22-year-old's I taught, he had biceps, triceps, etc.

Coach only spoke once, and that was to tell me he forgot tissues or a towel for when he ejaculated, that was the point of it all. He asked if he could use mine and he would get me a fresh one.

I told him, "No need right now, stand up and move closer when you are ready, and I will lean back and take your seed on my breasts you like so much. I like the feeling of warm cum hitting me, and I haven't showered yet."

He stood up in front of me, and he looked so fucking hot, even his thighs were pure muscle. He once told me that he almost made the Olympic team for wrestling, but lost in the finals of the trials. The coach's pubes were trimmed up like mine, as he had done some swimming as well as wrestling, and wore a brief speedo when he was in the pool. He was less than a foot away as he finished and then erupted, and I tell you, I never had so much cum shot at me at such a high velocity at once. It was running down the front of me. It was such a load I had to also believe him when he would tell me his wife did not like giving blow jobs, and that he was lucky if he got laid once a week.

I could not help but to reach out and pull him closer by his gluteus maximums, so I could clean off his knob. I figured it was not a tease since I just let him cum such a big load on me. The moment his cock entered my mouth, I knew I had to blow him if I could keep him hard. It was only seconds before it was back to totally erect.

The fact that I had his cum all over my tits, down my belly approaching my sex did not stop me from getting a grip on his ass cheeks, holding him there as I sucked his cock. I think the fact that he just came made his knob more sensitive. After a while, we got in a better position. I told him to sit in the chair, and I threw down a towel for my knees. He scooted his ass forward in it and leaned back and enjoyed my work. I remember lifting his cock to lick the underside of it and seeing him look back down at me with such an appreciative look on his face. The first guy experienced enough to know how important that was.

It had such a different feel sucking off an older man of some authority to me, it made me work harder to impress him. I had to work on him this time for well over 10 minutes, but it was easy when I saw the appreciation on his face. I held his ball sack as I worked his big knob, touching the tip of my tongue to his pee hole as I looked up at him. He looked back and I could tell how much it affected him when he put his hands on the sides of my head. He was not holding it there, he did not have to, he was just giving me some touch to show how much he liked it. I could feel his cock throb before he blasted me with his second load right on top of the first.

It was not as awkward as I would have thought, we were both OK, in fact, that first time, we had to laugh at the sight of it. Then showing me how a mature man thinks, he picked me up and cradled my naked body in his arms like a babe, and not only carried me to the showers, but he showered with me. It happened again, a 2nd and 3rd time, and then on and on it seemed, sometimes if it was safe we would shower together, but neither of us tried to take it further.

I was for a time the coach's cum catcher, for sure, I guess you could call me his cum slut? I got tired of just looking at such a hot bod, and inviting cock, and hoped he would make a move to fuck me at some point. I would have one hand working my hole and clit, when I masturbated for him, trying to entice him to take me. I was still new at all this, and did not take any of his shots in my mouth at first, they were huge, once we were doing it a few times a week I gave in and started taking his load in my mouth.

At first, I would spit it out in a towel, letting the bulk flow out than swallow the rest, and then I was swallowing most of the shots I extracted from him, Mark and John. The taste I never found bad, the texture took some getting used to before I could say I liked it.

Once I was sure he might be willing to return the favor, I eventually tried just sitting on his desk as he came out from it. By the time he got around the desk, I had my feet up on it and gave him my best seductive look, as I opened up my legs for him. He knew what I wanted, he lifted my legs, I leaned back a little and let out a real moan as his warm tongue took its first swipe up my slit. I was so glad I got him to eat me out, as it was clear it was not his first pussy eating session. Unlike the other guys, he really wanted it, he just had been waiting for me to suggest it I guess. He knew where to go, so we both would get off at least once a session.

I did not start fucking him until a couple of months later, well fucking him solo that is. Before I touch on that part of the story, I have to cover what me and Mark, and then later the three of us were doing. Mark had become friends with the coach, mostly stopping and talking to him about wrestling, Mark had been a wrestler in High School. The coach was trying to recruit him at first, he was not successful but they did talk about wrestling a lot. I think the coach realized that there were not too many people other than his wrestlers he could talk to, so he was good for conversations. He could not talk to his boys on that same level, he was their coach and teacher. Sometimes Mark would be with him, sometimes I would drop in when they were both there.

So, I was fucking Mark, and John individually and blowing, and getting eaten out by coach Smith.

Then I walked in on John and his roommate one night, they rarely lock their door when home, and forgot I was coming over. They were watching a movie projected on the wall of their apartment. They did not hear me because they were busy on the sofa. Both were naked, and I was really shocked I walked in on something serious going on between them. I stayed back and just watched, and I was right, they were helping each other out with their job at hand.

At first, I thought it was standard procedure for them to spit on and then spread saliva on each other's penis with their mouth, I guess I was naive. They were jerking off together, but when they needed more lube, their cocks would end up in the other's mouth to get them wet. Looking back, I guess it was there way of justifying their experimentation of sucking a friends cock. It may have been their first time going this far, surprisingly bi sex was better accepted back then, well at least for a short period of time when rock stars were admitting to it.

They were quite shocked when they realized I was there, but it was too late, I had already seen what they were watching and doing to each other. It was a porn, or a stag movie they called them. I guess a more modern one for the times, as it had what looked like the proverbial hippy orgy. From what I could see there was some bi-sex action in the orgy that was projected on the wall that I think might have inspired them to at least try it.

inafantasy
inafantasy
890 Followers
12