Swimming Nude with Boys Can be Fun! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was horny from what little I saw and made them make room for me and start it over. The short version of the story is, I watched it with them, I was sitting between the two naked guys I caught together on the nasty sofa they had. They scrambled for their clothes but I told them to stay naked, and I joined them that way, and I helped them out then. The first real chance Adam and I had to study each other's bodies and sex. I had a cock in each hand and was jerking them. They were taking turns putting fingers in me or on my breasts until I got them both off, and that was that we all three had some cum on us when I was done.

They were satisfied, I was still horny though, John did not seem interested in fucking, but I stayed and drank wine with them. I figured I was there for the night and maybe I could fuck John later. The two of them were smoking pot as well, sitting by the window and blowing it outside so it did not work its way through the ventilation system. I guess that is when I first knew I liked the wine so much, too much, I drank most of the bottle on my own.

I woke up the next morning on the sofa still naked, cold and alone. I tried to put together in my head what happened the night before. I reached down, and I put a couple of fingers in my pussy, and it seemed like it took a load not all that long ago. That was evidence that what I thought I remembered was at least partly true. I had been fucked, and that part was correct.

I was standing there naked by the sink and drinking some water, wine gives me hot pipes the next day. Adam woke up then, and walked out of their bedroom naked to join me, he kissed me, he had never done that before. Then he put his arms around me and felt my tits as his cock pressed in between my butt cheeks. He said something like, "I love your tits, and your tight pussy, I don't know why John passed on it last night. You showed him though! Mounting me and sucking my cock right in front of him as I ate out that tasty pussy of yours. Then you rode me, well you were there."

Well I was there, but was then freaking out as my memory of what happened was coming back, and was at least partly confirmed. I remembered watching a film, and part of it was of a hippie couple fucking as another guy was jerking off. Then what he said made sense, I thought I remembered being in a 69, getting my pussy eaten, and sucking what I then remembered was a new cock. Then I had a vision of John jerking as I was fucking, it was then clear who I had fucked. It was hot to think about, so I wanted to at least be sober the next time, and there was another, you young guys have such staying power.

I turned around to see Adam naked and sober, and he was looking good. I was a little pissed, well, more than a little at John. So I embraced Adam's hot naked body, and now his cock was back between my legs, this time pressing against my labia and in my slit. He lifted me up next to the sink and started eating what I was pretty sure was his load out of me. That was when John came in for a drink of water right next to us. He had little to say, "Morning guys, save some of that pussy for me Adam."

He took a seat at the table and watched just like the night before. Adam fucked me right there, he pounded me hard and I did not hold back. He pulled out and shot another good load, this time all over me, and then kissed me on the lips.

John just acted like it was nothing new me and Adam fucking, and I guess it wasn't as of that last night. He smacked Adam on his naked ass, then took over for him. That was my first semblance of a threesome. It was just two guys using my hole to take care of their morning wood. I ended up covered in cum to add to what was swallowed and taken in my pussy the night before.

That first night was repeated in the coming weeks, but always me, and Adam having a full session of sex as John watched. Well, I told you I was quite a slut back then, I wanted Adam to myself sometimes, so he and I would sneak in a fuck on our own now and then. It made it more exciting like we were cheating, but it was just sex after a while.

I was not being forced or did I have to be talked into the threesomes, I enjoyed them. But after reading a letter to playboy about a guy's first threesome, I realized I could have been blowing John, or fucking him and blowing Adam. Yes, I could have been fucking both of them at once.

One night I got there and John had a guy there that I didn't even know, and I ended up fucking him at John's urging. It was a new experience as well, he was a black friend of his. I don't know if he thought he was giving me a treat, or if he just wanted to see his girl fuck a black guy. He was an OK fuck, disproving the myth that is still being told about black guys being both bigger and better.

That was too much, I had to lay down the law. I was not his bitch, and I could pick and make my own decisions about whom I let use my body. I just had to take charge of the threesomes too, watching a guy jerk as you fucked or blew someone was not a proper threesome. I liked being watched, but I liked having two guys at once even more.

We were having regular threesomes then, mostly when high or drinking. Mark was not out of the picture, and he still was an acquaintance with John. I am not sure if John told him or not, or if what happened next was from my influence or just a coincidence.

The coach was in good shape and so was Mark, but both liked beer, and sometimes after hours when the pool and gym were closed, the coach did not want to go home. They would drink in his office, from his fridge that was there for drinks for his wrestlers, but the bins in the bottom were full of beer. The guys knew not to touch them or even mention them, by college you learn things like that.

Me, Mark, and coach were there one night, and I was not drinking, but they were. I brought up the swimming naked issue and asked the coach if he knew why and how it started.

Coach shed some light on it, though. He said it became a manly thing to do, kind of put them in a fraternity. Private clubs had nude pools, and nude steam rooms for men only, and just manly men. He did not mention the gay bathhouses as an exception, nor did I.

Coach and Mark were talking about manly things, mostly wrestling, and the coach said that he even had a coach that made them wrestle in the buff in college. He did add, "It was never a gay or bi thing or was the coach a perv, it was a mental exercise to make us think. You have to think ahead wrestling, and in that case, you really did. You had to plan your moves if you didn't want a guy's cock in your face or against your butt."

Mark questioned it, and I picked up on it and told the coach it sounded like a lot of bullshit. I said it just to get the coach going, we had become that close by then. There were about 10 to 12 empty cans in the trash when I challenged him to show me, I told them, "The mats are out, I saw them. Show me what it looks like for two guys to wrestle nude."

They both started to back down, I was persistent, and the coach thought he could squash my request by telling me, "If you officiate the match naked, I am in."

Mark was not in yet, I could tell by the look on his face, but the coach goaded him. He told him, "I doubt either of us will get even a hint of an erection."

I got naked, put my leg up on the chair and pointed, put my finger right on my opening, and said, "So I guess you two tough guys are too big of "pussies" to wrestle nude for this prize. I have a pussy but am not one, I am not only willing to be a naked referee, but I would also be willing to fuck the winner in front of the loser."

We ended up in the gym in the middle of the mat, I was trying to act like I have seen referees act, but I had no clue about the rules of wrestling. I must have been sexy though, they both got boners, and yes you can't at least make incidental contact when you wrestle with boners, and they did, that was the only thing that drew the match out time-wise. Every time one of their cocks pressed against the other, the coach would back off. Apparently, I was the only one turned on by the contact. Coach pinned Mark three times before I declared him the winner, he was just playing with him like a cat would a mouse. I was afraid Mark was not just going to get his feelings hurt but hurt physically as well.

I was glad coach won, as after all the foreplay we had performed on each other, I was more than ready to finally take his cock inside me. Doing it in front of one of my other lovers added to the thrill. So I awarded him my pussy and gave Mark my mouth for being runner-up. I was riding the coach's cock, as Mark stood there next to me, as I sucked his.

That was the first time I fucked the coach, but it led to us fucking naked several more times. I was the coach in charge of the threesomes. I was the one reading playboy for sexual tips it was my only reference book for sex-ed, and came up with new combinations. I loved it, the coach was experienced, and Mark learned how to eat a pussy from watching him eat me.

We did all the things I could understand how to do from the letters and some researchers' articles I read. I liked being split roasted with coach fucking me, or sucking his cock and looking at his fit body.

You should have seen your auntie in action back then. I wish someone would have taken a photo or two I could show you. See these big tits, they were always that big, just firmer, I had great legs, and my ass well.

(That was the first time my auntie flashed her tits to me, not the last.)

She said, "If I was not so old, or you were older, I would have you bring a friend and show you how to do a proper threesome if you are willing to do something like that with your aunt."

(It was not something I never thought about. Now getting a blowjob from, or fucking my auntie I had imagined. I figured she had 20 more years experience than the women I had been dating at the time. How could I not wonder what a blow job from a mature that I had some love for would feel like.)

Auntie Chrisy resumed, "One of the other things that were a little unusual, and is even today was to sit there in a chair clothed, well partly clothed. I would have a blouse, no bra, and with only a couple of buttons fastened. I would have a skirt as I have on now, and yes no panties. My ripped guys standing naked, one on each side of me like my sex slaves, a real CFNM I guess.

I would just feel them up, suck them just long enough to get them hard, and then make them masturbate together in front of me. Then I would clean their penises up. Maybe the closest to bi during a threesome was me having them let their cocks touch as I held them by their shafts and mouthed them both at the same time. It was hot for me, and they did not complain, they were getting blown.

Sex and drugs are addictive, the more you have, the more different ways or kinds you want. We got into using the gymnastics department's equipment one night. I would lay across a pummel horse, as the coach would hold my legs and help balance me and eat or fuck my pussy. Mark would be on the other side feeling up my breasts and helping me keep balance too, as I sucked his cock.

They took turns fucking me on the trampoline, I would fuck one as the other made it go up and down jumping and watching. That was a fail though, visually I liked it, seeing one of their cocks bouncing up and down as I got fucked was hot. Problem was I ended up with motion sickness and throwing up, and I was not even drinking.

I had a little experience with the rings from grade school, plus my backyard swing set. I knew how to hook my feet in them, and I would put my feet through the rings and hang upside down by my ankles. My legs would be spread, the coach was the tallest so he would eat my ass and pussy, and Mark was on the other side of me with his cock in my mouth. It was OK, but I could only do it for a few minutes until my ankles hurt too much. That kind of ended that kick, it was too much work lugging stuff around.

(Aunt Chrisy was halfway through the second bottle when she told me about her next feat.)

Then in an attempt to get a bigger sexual high, I took on Mark, John, and Adam at their apartment. We watched what I think was the same orgy stag over and over until we were all too involved to re-thread it. The projector was just making that sound it does as the reel spun, and the film made a flopping noise.

They claim I took 5 cum shots in my pussy, I thought it was just 4, but I also remember a facial, and a couple of body shots. I am not sure but I know I got off several times during the fucks, but then dares were made. I was the benefactor, as the three of them took a turn eating my cum filled pussy. My fists hurt the next day, they said they had to put pillows under them as I was pounding the floor every time one got me off, and the downstairs neighbor was banging his ceiling.

(I was losing my auntie then, she was mumbling about how she wished she had a cock to suck. I was pretty turned on from the story, and had a hardon most of the night. She spotted it when I got up once and it had an effect on her. She went to the bathroom then and came back with fewer clothes. I tried to ignore the fact that she was pantie-less and now showing me her bald pussy and staring at my bulge. Then I got her started on the story again. I was shocked to hear the next feat.)

Just like I wanted three guys, I wanted to try even more, and that required another cock, and a larger room. You may have guessed already who, and where it was, the coach and in the gym, there was more than enough room there. I was a little nervous, and the guys, Adam, Mark, and John talked me into smoking pot before we went to meet the coach. They say you don't always get off the first few times, just like they claimed your first fuck hurts. But I was stoned when we got there. The coach was no dummy, he could see it in our eyes. He said, "Well I see you guys got ready your way, I had a few beers myself. He was a little concerned and questioned if I was sure I wanted to do this."

I told him, "Hell Yeah, it was my idea!"

Use your imagination, and just picture your dear old, but young back then, auntie, naked and letting 3 guys her age and an older man have their way with her. I told them not to hurt me, but just take me as a cum slut, what I was becoming I guess. I figured when would I get a chance to have a train run on me by four guys I trusted so much.

I will just tell you about the train. The coach had my legs lifted high in the air, and was eating me out, I had a cock in each hand on one in my mouth. That was repeated until they all had a turn at my snatch. And then, they started taking turns fucking me. I was so fucked up as I was fucked, I was out of my head after a while from cumming so much. The cum was just running out of my pussy and all over the mat. We took a break as it did and hydrated. They wanted to go again, but I knew I was not going to feel it as much being over-lubed. I gave them the rules, they each had to take a turn eating me again and take their share of mine, theirs, and the others' cum. That was a rare thing for guys to do back then, but I made it clear they had to do it to fuck me again.

It was an awesome night fucking them, but I was sore all over, especially my vagina. I got a yeast infection too, but it was worth it.

(I was losing her again at that point, but she did not forget seeing my hardon when I got up earlier.)

She said, "Come on, let me see what my story has caused to happen in my nephews pants. I have seen you looking at your aunties pussy, and yes she was showing it to you on purpose to get that reaction, you can at least just show it to me."

(What could I do, she was not lying, she had been sitting in her chair legs spread showing me her bald pussy. So I stood up, and pulled down my pants and showed my auntie my hard cock. She looked excited to see a cock on a young body after her sexual drought, so I was glad I did it. "My God you're big, get that cock over here." I decided right then I would let her suck it, and to show her what I was willing to do I gave her the full monty.)

(I was naked in front of her, a little embarrassed, but I did it because I was making my favorite auntie happy. I got something from it too, a thrill from showing her my fit body and hard cock to not just a mature, but a relative. It was my chance to be naked in front of someone I would not normally be, I guess I became like one of the guys in her stories.)

(Auntie Chrisy is big busted and was braless, she opened up her blouse and told me to bring it over. She said she wanted to at least kiss it, then she would hold her breasts together as I fucked them. I let her kiss it as she sat in her chair. That lingering kiss on the end of my knob was not enough for her, she took my knob and part of my rod in her mouth as she looked up at me to seek my approval? I gave it to her in the form of a deep moan as she took it deeper. I never thought something like this would ever happen, but I confess I loved having my hard cock in the warm mouth of my favorite auntie, it was intoxicating )

(She started sucking my cock ambitiously, she sucked it like it was the last one on earth. I had never had a job like that done on me, at that point I did not want to cum in her mouth or pussy. What I did want, and was willing to do was to fuck her big tits. We were two horny drunks out of control, and my cock was soon deep in my aunt's throat, no one had done that for me at that age. Auntie shed her blouse then, I was never so turned on seeing a woman topless, she had large mounds and they were only a little saggy, but her hard protruding nipples made up for that. Add to that the fact that I could feel her hands on my bare ass, and I knew I was in trouble. There was no stopping or backing off, I came hard and in abundance in her mouth. I looked down as she looked up smiling as her nephew's excess cum was running out of the sides of her mouth.)

(I just came into my auntie's mouth, I had no time to think. But there I was naked for her, and she shed what clothes she had left and was naked then too, and looking pretty damn hot. She begged me to fuck her, I wanted to, but was just not sure if I could get myself to, I mean shove my cock inside my auntie and fuck her? But she took me to her living room floor on the carpet. She told me she would keep her promise and had her tits held together for me as she laid back on the floor. I was still a little limp from the mouth shot, but she told me, "Don't worry sweetie, just dangle your precious but softening penis down here in your aunties mouth, she will make it big and angry again.")

(Fix it she did and was back to sucking it again. Then I was alternating between her tits and her mouth, when I fucked her tits I could reach back and finger her. It was all just too much and I came all over those monster tits of hers. She looked both happy and a little disappointed that I did not actually fuck her.)

(Yes, I fucked my auntie's tits that night, came all over them and she sucked her nephew's cock and swallowed his load. It was so hot, one of my best orgasms ever, I guess the taboo part made it hotter. I had to stay there that night, I had too much to drink. But I left before she woke up, I was not sure if I was ready to face her after what we had done yet.)

(Once I passed on fucking her, I knew I had to come back for more, and I at least had to hear the traveling with Dead Heads' story she promised me.)

Note: Pt 04, likely the final part is written and in the proofing process, should be published about a week after this part.

12