Swimming Nude with Boys Can be Fun! Pt. 05

Story Info
MILFs Chrisy and friend Tina give a Nephew his first MFF.
6.9k words
4.85
19.6k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

This is part five of a fictional story based on stories my aunt told me years ago. It is not a story about losing virginity, but of a sexual awakening that led to many other sexual firsts for the main characters. All characters portrayed are over 18.

The stories are fiction, but I tried to keep them accurate to the time, the early 70s. So if male and/or female bi-sex bothers you, just a warning there is some in this particular part, as it was more out in the open in the 70s.

What I can attest to is the fact that nude swimming by males really was required as recommended in many swimming pools in the past. The origin of the rules came in 1926, from the American Public Health Association which adopted guidelines about swimming attire that indicated that because fibers clogged filters, bacteria count escalated. Therefore, all males using pools should bathe before entering and not be permitted to wear anything whatsoever, and that female swimmers should only wear suits that were not dyed or had loose fibers. I stumbled onto it one day trying to confirm what I had been told by my parents and other elders. No one knew exactly why but a simple search, (males required to swim nude) confirmed this and gave some validity to the stories I had heard related to it. This national guideline was not dropped until 1962. A decade later in some areas, mostly at YMCA pools, and some high schools and colleges it remained into the mid-70s.

Some even required that males swam naked at swim meets, while female team members in suits watched and waited to compete in their events. It also confirmed that, in some schools, adult family members of the competitors were permitted to watch them compete. I assume colleges kept those rules longer as their students are of adult age (18).

Reading at least part one of this multi-part series would frame the following parts much better than reading them on their own. We will cut in where my auntie Chrisy left off. The actual stories she told me are told by her in the first person, but from here on any of the other dialog by me will be in both in Italics, and also enclosed in (Parentheses.)

______________________________________________

(I was off to school and did not get to visit my auntie Chrisy's place for almost a year. I kind of got wrapped up in my own life but missed the stories about her life back in the 70s. I missed hearing them, and I think she missed telling them. Once I was of age she opened up to me about the lifestyle she lived back then. I got a call from her telling me she had a friend that she would like me to meet and vice versa. At first, I thought it was a fix-up, and wondered how old this friend was. She explained it was her friend Tina from traveling with the dead days. That would make her my aunties age, but she said she just wanted to show her what a great nephew she had, and me what a great friend she had, as they have kept in touch for years.)

Tina, Tina, Tina

(I showed up at Auntie Chrisy's and found out what a spitfire her friend was. She was small in all dimensions, short, thin but shapely, and maybe a little butch looking, but just bubbling with both, personality as well as sexuality.)

(We sat down at the table and I pitched a fastball right away. I asked her to confirm the story of my auntie letting roadies run a train on her on stage.)

Tina said, "Well at the risk of rehashing it, she did get really fucked up once. She ended up naked on stage being carnal with a bunch of sweaty roadies. I guess that paints a pretty accurate picture of the scene I remember. The whole thing was a shock for us that rescued her, it's not like any of us girls had not fucked a roadie or two. Your auntie held the record after that."

"Nudity was not uncommon but her up there naked with a bunch of partially clothed roadies turned out to be the main attraction. She was so fucked up she did not realize how big and rowdy the crowd became watching her, not to mention turned on. I was used to nudity, but a naked Chrisy on the stage and roadies waiting for their turns was too much. It triggered a fuck fest, and in parts of the crowd what could only be described as orgies. I am sure that story is still being told by some of the participants, and onlookers. It was when she hit bottom, I might have been better off if I had one like that. I did not know when to quit, and when I did try I ended up going back for more sex, drugs, and rock and roll."

"Has she told you the stories about her teaching, swimming, and fucking guys she was supposed to be teaching?"

(I told her about the ones she did, and they ended with the naked swim meet.)

Tina said, "Well there is the story I got involved in. It was about what happened after that with a bunch of old guys at their alumni reunion. That one proved that she did learn some things that paid off, after letting the roadies take advantage."

(The two of them had started drinking wine before I got there, and I could tell Auntie Chrisy wanted to tell a story but was not quite ready yet. She left the room and came back with a bong and a bag of weed, I had not done it, but was willing to try it. I opened another bottle of wine and we just made some small talk until auntie had the pipe lit. It was not as harsh as I thought it might be, and I had several hits without coughing. I did not feel anything yet but was told it takes some time. I was too busy thinking about having a new MILF to get turned on by, and we were checking each other out until my auntie was ready to talk. Tina and I might have been not feeling it much yet, but Auntie was pretty fucked up.)

"I guess I am ready to tell it, and I will, but, I might need my hot nephew to get naked to put me in the mood. Hopefully, the story will give him a boner and give us something smoking hot to look at."

Tina, "Are you sure you want your nephew naked in front of you and me? Is that not wrong?"

"Of course it's wrong, that is what makes telling these stories more erotic for him and me. In this case, showing my naked nephew to my old friend will add to it. Don't try to tell me that you would not enjoy seeing a young guy like him not just naked, but likely aroused at some point. We both lived the stories, so this will give us someone that is the same age as the boyfriend I am talking about. He is of age, don't be such a prude, it's not the you I remember. Let the pot take over, it will be fun like the old days, looking at my naked nephew will help us relive them."

Tina, "Alright, if he is OK with it, and it does not bother you, who am I to turn down such an opportunity."

(I guess I could have argued with my auntie, but I didn't. I was already getting hard thinking about getting naked for the two of them. I was getting some new feelings and was not sure if it was from the pot or the thought of getting naked for auntie and someone new. How was I any different than my auntie, as I wanted to see them nude too, especially Tina? So I told her I would strip, but under one condition. The condition was that when she gets to the point where either one of them became naked in the story, she and her friend needed to disrobe and join me that way.)

(I did not wait for an answer, instead, I pulled my shirt off to give them a taste. I could feel my cock getting hard just thinking about getting to be the NM in this MILF dominated CFNM. I felt so comfortable and free shirtless and knowing I was only one piece of clothing left till I was naked for them. I would normally have been a little nervous, but that is one of the things weed does. In my case, it made me not just willing, but excited to be naked for someone new. It was a new and improved body I was going to get to show my auntie. I had been working out and playing some intramural sports at school. For the first time in my life, I had abs, and I could see they were a big hit with my Auntie and her friend as soon as my shirt was off.)

(Maybe the pot, or just showing off by doing something taboo with my auntie and her friend was the cause of what I did next. I already had some wood, so I did not pull off my shorts, I wanted them to see my cock untethered and in their faces. So I walked over to where they were sitting and told them to do the honors. They hooked the waistband of my shorts and pulled me even closer to them. I was commando as usual when I would visit her, and I was anxious to give them the total view of the improved body I was proud of.)

(Tina was likely feeling the weed too, all three of us were. Tina did not hesitate to help, and they pulled down my shorts and as I hoped, my hard cock popped up when it cleared the waistband. I have to say I had no problems being nude for a stranger. I stood there proud and tall. I was most proud of the fact that I had a nice hard-on to show them. I was then officially an NM with a hard cock in a CFNM with my Auntie and her friend when my auntie made and announcement to her friend.)

"What did I tell you, is my nephew not young, fit, and hung? Just look at that big cock on him, it being taboo makes it an even better view."

(I was fine with being the only one nude, and with the buzz, I was feeling by then. I loved being the object of their attention, what horny young man wouldn't.)

Auntie added, "What are you waiting for Tina, my nephew's cock is just waiting for your attention. Don't tell me it's not attractive to you, touch it, feel it, suck it, you know the drill."

She replied, "These bodies we have are twice his age Chrisy, it is him that may not want me doing it."

(All I could think about was it being in her mouth. I figured it was up to me to show her how welcome her attention was. I was not shy at all and moved up on her and my hard cock was inches from her face. I guess she got the message as the next thing I felt was Tina's soft hands on my package, that alone gave me a chill. Next, I felt her tongue as the hot MILF started licking my cock, then she was using her hands on my ass holding me there. I had blow jobs, and even had my auntie blow me, but wow, was it being high that made this so much better? I looked at my auntie and could see she was both fucked up from the pot and wine and turned on watching. Once Tina took it in her mouth my auntie had something to say.)

Come on Tina, don't you remember how we used to share young cocks, most not nearly as big, and seldom on such a hunk? Don't even bother reminding me he is my nephew when I join you, the good ship carnal for him and I had already sailed. It was during one of the other stories and after a bottle of wine."

(Tina was no longer questioning her at that point, she let go and I moved so my cock was between them. Now I was in for a first, and quite a treat as they took turns taking it in their mouths. I could have never dreamed this would ever happen, and this quickly. I was in heaven as the totally hard cock I showed them was now in their complete control. MILFs really know what they are doing, I had two mouths, and four hands on me. My balls, my inner thighs, knowing my auntie, I figured they did this before.)

(I had not even heard one line of the story as they seemed to be in a contest to see who could hold my cock in their throats the longest. I was no longer in a hurry for the story to start. This was just plain awesome being both high and getting all this attention. They proved they had worked as a team before, as one swallowed, the other licked my balls and stuck a warm wet finger in my asshole. It was so awesome that I felt I was ready to cum and told them so. The next thing I knew they had their faces in front of me as I jerked off to finish.)

(I was in a place of euphoria standing there dick in hand, and having two women watching me jerk off as they waited for my seed. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion, as when I did deliver, the cum ropes I watched exiting my cock looked to be in slow-mo as well. I watched them travel through the air and land on their faces and in their mouths. I had never had an " O " feel like that one as I gave the two of them facials. They made no effort to avoid the volleys and took them with their eyes and mouths open. This " O " was enhanced by the situation I was in, and I am sure I made some funny noises and faces. So it did not bother me that the two of them were laughing as they looked at me, then at each others cum covered faces. I was a little out of breath even though I had put forth little effort.)

(I stood there still hard and proud as they licked my still dripping cum off my knob, and then off each other's faces.)

(Auntie then sat me down in between them and started her story. I knew this one was going to be special with me sitting naked between two clothed MILFs that had just got me off.)

______________

"OK, I guess I did not tell you this story earlier, as believe it or not, in some ways it makes me look a little less like a hippie girl going with the flow, and more like a prostitute."

I was back at school and broke from not working during the Dead tour. Summer came again and there were hardly any summer lessons to teach. I was not sure how I was going to keep going financially. I got a call from the Deans office and I prepared myself for the worst. I figured I thought I was going to lose some of my swimming scholarship for my involvement in the rebellion. It was only a partial scholarship anyway.

I was sitting in the waiting area of his office in a little bit of terror when he invited me in. I wondered why his sectary or no other staff was around, he had given them the day off.

He began explaining the reason for the visit and seemed very timid about it. He explained that a Reunion was scheduled for some of the past all-male swim teams, they have an alumni association. He said them being aware that we went COED, and word of the totally nude swim meet was out, gave them an idea. They wanted to know if they could use the new natatorium, making sure to add that it was the one that many of their generous donations paid for. He also knew that there were student-taught lessons done by a nude female.

They thought it would be a kick to have at least one female lifeguard, and maybe a girl to run the bar. "I am sure you realize since they plan on reliving their school days by having a nude swim they want everybody to be nude. That put me on the spot, as other than approving the use of the facility for a reunion, I need to have no other connection to the event. I have you here to see if you are interested in talking to the president of the group and discussing the cost of what that would be. Since I can not be part of any more of this, here is his name and number it will be all on you to decide."

Well, I was interested, how could this be that bad, I had been fuck buddies with the wrestling coach, and he is twice my age. This was an association covering a lot of years, so I hoped most would be somewhat fit, and not just a bunch of old overweight men with big bellies and man breasts. I had no trouble knowing who to ask to be the naked bartender. I knew Tina was down and out as well and was staying with me when not living in her van. I also knew I could get another swim team member to act as a nude lifeguard, although we did not need one. They knew it, they just wanted one more naked college girl to look at.

So I called him and met him for lunch. He was a distinguished man 40ish and he had insisted on meeting in an out-of-the-way place. He came in not a limo, but a black car with a driver. He did not try to hide his wedding ring, nor did he make any attempt at what I will call flirting. The only hint of what I assumed they were expecting came next. He made it clear we would be free to join them in the partying and gave me an amount that they were willing to pay. It was an amount that would pretty much solve both me and Tina's financial woes, and help me recruit the third girl. It was also mentioned that tipping by the guys would be encouraged.

I had to accept the offer and was well aware that I would probably end up doing more than sitting in the lifeguard chair knees open displaying my pussy and double D's for these guys. It was not like I had not fucked a group of roadies the summer before for no financial reward. I called Tina after the meeting and she was in, it would be enough to get her a room, or modest apartment for the next year while she got on her feet and maybe gave going to school a shot. I called a couple of the girls on the team I knew were on campus and snagged one. It was on!

I will move ahead to the party. Tina, Heather, and I arrived and stripped down as soon as the help left that set up the bar. A party bus pulled up and in walked the drunken group of well-dressed men, they seemed happy with what they saw, a naked bartender, me sitting on the lifeguard chair with my legs partly open, and Heather on the diving board getting ready to give them a welcome dive. Heather got all the attention, as she was taking her time, allowing her animated breasts, which were at least C Cups entertain the arriving guys.

(I had to interject, " Whoa, Wait a minute now! The deal was that when you got naked in the story, you two had to join me that way! " )

(Well they did, after we had fresh drinks they stood in front of me taking each other's clothes off. This was Tina's debut to me, and she was surprisingly fit for her age. Nice breasts and some abs showing. Then when Auntie pulled her friend's panties off, I saw my first perfect pussy ever. She looked like a 30-year-old model, not the nearly 40-year-old hot MILF my Auntie was. I can only describe it in words that it looked like an opening flower. My cock was hard again instantly, and my auntie was equally excited, as she started eating her friend out in front of me. I enjoyed watching but I wanted to pollinate that flower. I had never watched anything like this, especially seeing Tina cum as she did, she turned pink, and shook all over.)

(Soon I was back in between them on the sofa, but this time lying down, and all of us were naked. My head was in my auntie's lap, and my legs and thighs were draped over Tina's. Aunt Chrissie's attention was on my abs, rubbing them up and down. Tina's attention seemed to be on my cock, but she was not touching it yet. Tina was just teasing me, by running her hands all around it, in between my scrotum and thighs. I was ready for more story and maybe some more hand action as I listened.)

Now that you have seen Tina's body, her world-class pussy that I can't resist even myself, you will understand why she made more in tips.

It was more guys than I expected, and a bigger variety of ages, I did not think some of the less fit older guys would show up for a naked swim. With such a variety of builds and ages, the only thing that was the same was that they all had dangling penises mostly of average size. One of the older guys was an exception, he had a belly but yet was quite hung. His cock was big enough to overlook his age and belly. He was big enough flaccid, that he would have been a good fuck if it was just stiff. Ironically, we heard later that his nickname from his school days was Bull. The guy I had lunch with and another of the younger guys seemed to be in charge.

Even though I had some experience being around young men comfortable with their nakedness together, this was different. One of the theories of why the nude male rule lasted so long after it had any merit came to fruition. Despite their age, they were acting like a bunch of young frat guys. These men looked used to it, and for some reason being naked together bonded them. I can't say any of them acted gay, but they were not afraid to hug old friends that way, something I had never seen my swim students or male members of our team do while nude. I guess you can say they were bonded by the fact they all had their penises flopping around. It was men who made those decisions, so it was guys like these that made the nude male rule last well beyond any real justification.

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers
12