Swimming Nude with Boys Can be Fun! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all had towels but not wrapped around them, they were folded, and they seemed to all stow them in their specific place, like one of the numbered seats in the stands. We found out that one of the reasons for that was where they stowed their cash for tips, and we wanted some of it. Tina got the first of the tips, as tender of the open bar. Guys were sitting or standing around her, and getting a drink or two. Even after they all had some drinks there was a big demand for the 4 bar stools in front of the portable bar. Heather and I could not figure out why. The ones sitting there seemed to be stuffing money into a big beer mug when they got up to leave. These tips were soon overflowing the mug, and seemed like bigger tips than a barmaid even at a topless place might get. We were now paying attention to the bar, something was up. We were not getting any tips at all in our roles.

We walked over closer, and there was Tina with her breasts practically resting on the bar. We could see her hands busy below the bar. When we got the right angle we could see she was taking turns jerking guys off through the openings between the floor and the bar. They were very courteous to each other, when one got off, he would give up his seat to the others. It was kind of fun to watch, you could tell when they could not keep still that they were close to getting off. The floor had to be getting pretty slippery with all that cum under the bar. We could see there were some large bills in the mugs, she was getting pretty good pay for a hand job back then.

"Do tell Tina, did you add it all up and know what the average was?"

"Well not for the hand jobs, but my legs got pretty covered in old guy cum. I made my big money in the pool after you and Heather disappeared in the gym with some guys that seemed older and wealthier by the wads of cash they had in their hands. I was then stuck with mostly younger ones sitting on the sides of the pool as I blew them. My jaw was starting to hurt, and there were cum ropes floating all around the pool after I gave my last one. I was busy but I saw you walking into the gym with the big dicked old guy they called a bull. You had him by the hand, I know you fucked him, no one could pass on a cock like that, how much did you make doing that?"

"Well I would have fucked him for free, he was so huge, and older guys know what they are doing."

We are getting ahead in the story, so back to what Heather and I did after we saw her tip mug overflow and us going to the gym, was to come up with a diving show. We were getting big bucks stuffed in our swim caps we left laying one on each side of the pool, we were not wearing them anyway. We found the more we bounced, and the more they drank, the more they tipped. It got pretty loud and crowded by the board. I was enjoying the adulation, just like my nephew is enjoying ours, look at that hard-on coming back.

I was doing all the dives that I knew would feature the private parts of my body. I even made up some new ones to better expose my pussy. The big hit was my big tits bouncing as I readied for them. I do remember feeling so sexy and so desiring to have this crowd watch me, I guess being sober made me more aware of this crowd than I was with the roadies. We found there was enough room to do a few dives off the board next to each other and in sync by counting off. That is when our caps started to fill, but we wanted more.

Since we were both good swimmers, we were then out amongst the guys in the pool, and some of you guys joined them when they found out we were letting them grope us. We used our underwater skills to swim around and them, bumping into dangling cocks, grabbing them, and running our hands over other parts of this smörgåsbord of naked older guys. We let them launch us in the air for dives, and had more than a few fingers go up our love holes.

We mingled after that, allowing them to feel us up some before we negotiated what it would cost for a trip to the gym to fuck. I was not sure Heather would go for it, she was a little more conservative than us. The money was too much to pass on, so she and I took two at a time each, and each did four guys there. Much better fucks than I got from the sweaty roadies, and we got paid big time. We did them in split-roast threesomes to speed things up, while the other four watched. I think they were surprised at how advanced we were compared to the average college-age girl. Maybe it is time for a break, the two of you need to get to know each other in a more carnal way, and we need some more drinks.

(At this point in the story, Tina had one hand on my balls and the other stroking my cock, and auntie was leaning over and letting me suck on her big breast. Telling the story had her turned on too. I guess for Tina, having a naked 20-year-old with a hard cock so handy helped get her ready. I was like any guy that age, I was buzzed and ready to fuck a MILF, and they could not resist a guy of my age as well. I needed fucked, and it did not matter to me which one it was that fucked me)

(I was glad my auntie chose her friend to go first, she told her to climb on. It was not long before she joined by sitting on my face, while hers was toward Tina and the two of them were kissing. I was pretty happy eating my auntie's pussy and having my cock ridden by Tina at the same time. It was my first real threesome. There I was holding Tina's ass cheeks as she rode my hard cock, and I ate out my auntie's pussy. It was a unique experience, I am sure being high helped.)

(I was lucky, as it would have been quite an experience for any guy of my age. It was about then when my auntie flooded my face with her love juice. I could feel it running down my neck as I filled Tina's pussy full of my seed. Her pussy felt just as good as it looked, and I could have been more sexually pleased. We all had to take some time to get our breath, then we had some more drinks. I was getting buzzed but had not caught up yet. Tina was the first to speak, she said.)

"Well, are you going to tell your nephew the rest of that story?"

Well OK, I guess I might as well, I am sure my reputation as a little old auntie died when I started telling these stories to him, leading me to fucking my nephew.

It was getting close until the guys had to leave the building, so we were having drinks with them. There is a saying the girls all get prettier at closing time, I don't know about that. I do know that the more drinks, the bigger the guy's cocks look, you would have thought I had enough. I have to say that age does not matter as much either when you're drinking. There was more, but a limited amount of debauchery at that point.

Some discussion, or convincing I guess came next. We ended up locking our money in our lockers and then getting on the party bus in only towels, minus Heather, she had enough. It was a short ride, and we sat up front on display, I think we made the driver miss a turn. We ended up in a huge suite with the two guys that seemed to be in charge. I found out later that they were two of the biggest donors to the college swim program. That's when things got weird, first, we were escorted into the hotel in only our towels, and taken to a suite.

With the Dead, we had done peyote, LSD, and smoked a lot of pot. We were aware, or I was of cocaine, and that it was becoming popular in powder form, and snorted. This was all before songs like Cocaine and the use of it became more commonplace. I guess our guys being younger were more with the times, and able to afford Cocaine. Lines were put down on the table, and we were invited to try one. Well, I was apprehensive mostly because of a lack of knowledge of it other than it being mentioned in one of my biology classes as a mind-altering drug. Well you know your auntie, I wanted to try it and was first two take a line. When I lifted my head I was amazed, my view of the world was changed. There was no waiting for it to take effect.

Tina was at one time our leader, but she was the most hesitant. Seeing me not spasming or anything, she did a line. The guys followed, they did more than us, so they had used it awhile. We were already naked, but they were not. So we looked at each other and thought, why not I guess. We started kissing and running our hands all over each other as the guys stripped off their clothes. We ended up on the King bed, with our heads in each other's pussies. I did not pay much attention to them but knew they were watching us, then I saw them not being able to keep their hands off their own, and later each other's cocks.

We did not want to stop, and they seemed to be enjoying both the show and each other.

Tina and I got in a 69 and continued to eat each other out, Tina has always turned me on and still does. Once this display and each other's handwork had the guys all worked up and hard, they joined us on the bed, they too were a couple of the same sex. Tina and I were busy, they had hard-ons we were not ready for yet.

Soon there was some serious Bi-sex between the two of them as well. It was just oral, not that taboo in those days as I told you in other stories. The biggest rock stars practically bragged about it. I had already witnessed it before, the difference was they were older. It was a first for Tina I think seeing guys in a 69. It did not bother me, the opposite, the coke made it turn me on even more than when I had a caught my boyfriend and his roommate working each other's cocks. Guys think they are the only ones that like to see the other sex go at it. Seeing guys sucking cock turns some of us on too, probably more of us than are willing to admit it. There was no swallowing, it was purely just for the feeling of being taken care of. They seemed to be just as into pleasing the other.

I remember having some penis envy. Sucking a dick is much less complicated than eating a pussy. I guess that is why girls are so much better at oral.

We were fucked up, and getting really into seeing these guys suck each other's cocks, so we got involved. We were both watching, and putting our hands on other parts of their bodies until they lost interest in each other. Neither got off, I don't think they wanted to. I am not sure if I wanted to see a guy cumming on another guy, or in his mouth. It was just something for them to do while waiting for us to get done I guess.

It was a wild night, we did more crazy shit. I did not know how accurate my memory was even the next day because of the booze and Cocaine. Coke in itself is a scary drug, don't ever do it, it's not a good thing to feel invincible, open to anything that sounds fun. What I think I remember was the four of us on the hotel balcony fucking. If anyone was up that late and watching from across the courtyard, they would have gotten a pretty good show. It was weekend night so someone had to get a glimpse of our breasts hanging over the guardrail, maybe even our pussies through the gaps.

"Is this how you remembered Tina?"

"I remember getting my pussy pounded as I looked over to see your Double D's swinging back and forth, my little C's probably may have not been visible that far away, but your tits probably were. I know there was little effort made to not bring attention to ourselves by any of us, you were yelling, asking for more cock, and harder."

I know we leaned over the guardrail taking cock long enough to change partners a few times. I think we wanted to try two cocks,l and they wanted two different cunts in that session. If one of us would have had anything kind of STD, we all would have had it after that. The naked fucking on the balcony was not the finale, we had sex till the coke wore off, and we passed out. We tried new stuff, it was my first DP, and I was afraid to try it till I watched Tina get off, and acting like she just saw God. Next thing I knew I was in position waiting for a dick in each hole myself. I had a similar reaction as she did, but I think being fucked up was part of it. I found out why you need lots of lube for a true DP, my bunghole was pretty sore the next day, maybe longer.

We woke up to an empty suite, I don't know how they got their shit together as well as they did. First, we were in a panic, we had brought no clothes with us, only school towels. We just wanted to get out of there at that point, we did not think ahead, but our guys being older decent guys did, guys our age would not have. On the dresser was a note and two thousand dollars to split. I would have hitchhiked naked if I had to for that kind of money back then. We found out later that we had almost that much in tips in our lockers. There was a note, a typical had a good time note, etc.. It said they prepaid a cab for us, all we had to do was call the desk and ask for Howie. It said that he was also aware that we would be wearing hotel robes that they paid for. We called him, and they took care of it, he escorted us to the back of the hotel by the pool. I guess he figured it would be a little less obvious place than the front.

There was another benefit for me and Wendy after that, I am guessing the school got tipped too. The Dean made sure we were taken care of in several ways, I was a good student, 3.5 normally, but that year I was a 4.0. Getting my grades up was a help in getting me to get into grad school. Tina was then enrolled as an undergrad. We all three had passes to the cafeteria show up in our mailbox as well as other perks. It was nice to not have to teach that last year, but I did anyway. I was getting a new group of students with new young cocks to sample. Freshmen are mostly virgins, so in addition to swimming, I taught them how to please women as well.)

That's it, now is it my turn on that young cock?

(I could see that Tina was surprised that auntie was actually going to fuck me in front of her. It made it more taboo for auntie and I being watched. We gave her a good show, and has already gotten off twice I lasted a long time. We were both so turned on being watched doing something at the very least frowned upon. We did it several ways as Tina looked on and eventually was playing with herself. I was about to take her doggie when she saw what Tina was doing. Being a good friend, she moved over to her and started to eat her out. That left auntie's big MILF ass facing me. I slid my cock in her and reached around for her double Ds. I was enjoying it but I or auntie never got off, only Tina.)

( " So we switched places, Tina dove into auntie's pussy and got to work pumping Tina from behind. Tina got her off twice before I shot my load in her. It may have been meager, but the feeling was just as good.)

(We were all three pretty wasted at that point, booze, pot, and sex does that, so we headed to aunties' bedroom. I woke up the next morning between the two of them, it was them sharing the morning wood that woke me.)

I found out a guy just can't have too many double blow jobs. I sure hoped she had more stories, and more sex lessons for me, I have a hunch that she does.)

12