Swimming Practice Pt. 02 - Regionals

Story Info
Regionals have arrived, but can Chris rise to the occasion.
4.9k words
4.71
6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Disclaimer:

All characters depicted in this story are 18. The setting is Senior Year and all sexual activity is consensual.

This story is the direct continuation of my earlier story 'Swimming Practice'.

Happy Reading!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A week had passed since Jonas opened my eyes to the joys of sex. While I wasn't quite ready for a proper relationship, I had found myself enjoying every minute of the many, many experiences that we have shared since then.

Today however, the focus was solely on making the cut for regionals. There were eight of us in total, but only five were eligible to compete.

The coach gathered us into a group by the pool. It was a closed session today, so there were no distractions in the stands.

"Right, this is it boys. Selection time. If I could take you all I would, but I can't, so the only fair way of doing this, is to rate your performance in the water. I'll be evaluating you on speed and technique. Good luck boys."

We slapped each other's backs and shook hands; such was the bond of our group and turned to stand in our respective lanes at the pool.

Jonas and I stood side by side. Quickly glancing at each other, he gave me a reassuring wink. He knew how much this meant to me and how worried I was about making the cut.

"Ready!" The coach shouted.

We each lined up to the edge and adopted our diving stance.

All my extra practice with Jonas was leading up to this moment.

"Three, two, one!"

Coaches whistle blew, and we all dived straight into the water. I held my breath as I sliced through the water, only to emerge moments later. With my past technique problems on my mind, I held it together, as I went hell for leather. From what I could see, as I flicked my head side to side, I was actually keeping pace with Jonas.

The opposite end of the pool was coming up and under the water I went as I flipped over and kicked myself off the wall. My biceps burned as I churned through the water at pace. I reached out to touch the wall, immediately checking to see how I did. It was difficult to tell though.

I could see the coach scribbling on his clipboard.

"Well done boys, that was good. Now for the back stroke. Positions!"

We gripped the edge of the pool wall with our finger tips and raised our knees high, resting our feet against the wall.

"And three, two, one!"

The whistle blew again. Driving as much force into my legs, I launched myself from the wall, staring up at the metal structures that shaped the pool hall ceiling. My legs and arms like pistons as I sped towards the opposite end again.

Flipping and twisting my body, I bounced off the wall and powered my way back to where we started.

"Okay, okay. Take five boys," the coach shouted. He took a seat on the bench and started to review his notes.

I hugged the wall and turned to face Jonas, who was doing the same thing, both of us breathing hard.

The coach got up from the bench.

"Right boys, out of the pool for a sec."

We all climbed out of the pool, the water dripping off our hard bodies, our nipples erect from the sudden temperature change and our skin covered in goosebumps.

"It was close, I will say that, and for those who don't make the cut I'm sorry, but there will be other competitions to try out for."

We huddled together.

"My selection is as follows - Jonas, Danny, Sam, Andrew and Christopher."

I made it, I made the fucking cut. While I was feeling ecstatic on the inside, I couldn't help but feel for the three guys who didn't make it.

The coach had a separate word with the three and they disappeared to the changing rooms.

Then there were five. The coach explained to us, about what was going to happen tomorrow when we got to regionals and that we'd have to bring our absolute 'A game' if we have any chance of making it to the nationals.

After the talk, we got back into the pool again. Coach wanted us to put in at least another 30 minutes of practice. So off we went, up and down the length of the pool.

When the 30 minutes were up, the three other boys left the pool and finished for the day. Leaving just me, Jonas and coach.

We talked between us for a while, and coach couldn't believe how much I had improved since last time.

He glanced up at the sports clock on the wall.

"Okay boys, that's it for today. Don't go tiring yourself out, it's a big day tomorrow."

"Okay coach," we chorused.

Jonas and I pulled ourselves out of the pool and headed to changing rooms.

"Woo!" I screamed out in delight, my voice echoing in the changing room.

Jonas slapped me on the back as we stepped into the shower area.

"Well done mate, you deserve it." Jonas said, turning the shower on.

"Thanks mate, I couldn't have done it without you."

We flipped the shower taps on, and the sound of dappling water filled the shower area.

I pulled down my speedos and rinsed them under the hot water, Jonas did the same.

I closed my eyes for a second, while the water washed over my face. When I opened them again, Jonas had moved from his shower stream and into mine. Moving closer to me, he kissed me on the lips.

"Jonas!" I said somewhat startled.

"What?"

"What if someone comes in?"

He poked his head round the corner.

"There's no one here."

"But what if someone comes in?"

"Then I guess they'll see me with my mouth full."

Jonas gave me a cheeky wink and slid down my body and onto his knees, taking my flaccid cock into his mouth.

The second his lips wrapped themselves around my cock, my fears of being caught melted away.

It didn't take long for Jonas to get me hard, it never did. Amongst the steam of the shower, I looked down at his shiny naked body, working my cock.

Jonas grabbed a hold of my ball sack with one hand and gently tugged on it, stroking it with his thumb, while his other hand disappeared behind me. He caught me by surprise by pushing his finger inside me. I let out a small gasp, as his finger pushed deeper.

He had found my prostate and began massaging it with his finger. My feeling of arousal intensified, as my cock began to leak precum into his mouth.

I groaned in ecstasy as Jonas worked me over from front and back. I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. I came in his mouth and as I did, my ass constricted around his finger, giving me an even more intense orgasm.

Jonas expertly took everything I was pumping into him, without spilling a drop.

He quickly stood up and kissed me, once again surprising me, by passing my own load back into my mouth. It was an interesting sensation to say the least. I had tasted his cum before, but never my own. Our tongues, swirled together in the sea of my excitement, before each gulping it down.

During this time, Jonas' cock had sprung to life. I could feel it poke me as we kissed. He grabbed my hips and turned me around, pushing me up against the tiled wall. My nipples instantly hardening as they touched the cold tiles.

Immediately sensing what he wanted, I grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart.

Jonas held his cock against my hole and pushed. I could feel the pressure build behind me. Once the tip was in, he carefully inched his way inside of me. Slowly pushing up against me, he placed one hand on my left shoulder and the other on my right hip. I arched my back and pushed my ass out.

Jonas took a step back, before thrusting into me. I could feel his grip tighten as he began to buck his hips quickly, pounding my ass with vigour. His grip on my shoulder slowly loosened as he then moved his hand, so that both were now on my hips. He really started to go for it now, his body audibly clapping against mine.

It was hard not to cry out, it felt so good to have him inside me.

He pulled my ass closer to him, burying his cock deep inside of me and let out a massive moan. I felt a jet of warmth fill me and his cock pulsed several times in quick succession as he unloaded inside me.

"Maaan, that felt good. There's something about a men's locker room that really turns me on." Jonas said, carefully pulling out of me.

"Could it be the men perhaps?" I replied, standing up straight and stretching my back.

"That could be it," Jonas laughed.

We finished our showers and got dressed, before heading out.

"You coming round mine tonight?"

"Nah, I should probably rest for the competition tomorrow. I know if I come over, you'll have me up all night."

"True," Jonas replied and slapped me on my backside.

We went our separate ways, and I headed home.

I decided to have an early night, wanting to make sure that I was well rested before the competition.

As I was just about to get in to bed, my phone chimed. It was a message from Jonas.

"Good luck for tomorrow, you'll do great it."

I quickly messaged back.

"Thanks man, fingers crossed."

I watched the dots bounce up and down as Jonas typed his reply.

"We miss you."

"We?" I messaged back confused.

The dots bounced again. Then a picture of Jonas' erect cock filled my phone screen.

I quickly replied.

"Shocked Emoji, I miss him too. LOL"

"And me?"

"Meh, you're ok too, I guess. LOL."

Jonas replied with a crying laughing emoji and I replied with a heart.

I stared at the picture of Jonas' impressive cock, thinking how lucky I was to have him in my life. He was so supportive, and I hadn't even agreed to officially date him, perhaps I was finally ready, and it was time to rethink that.

I fell asleep and before I knew it, I was dreaming about Jonas. I think his dick pic incepted me and needless to say the dream was extremely x-rated.

I woke up the next morning to find a large damp spot on the front of my underwear. I pulled the waistband forward to reveal the sticky mess I had conjured overnight.

Wow, he's not even anywhere near me and he's made me cum. He's good. I joked to myself.

I got myself out of bed and went to have a shower. Now nice and clean, and no longer sticky, I got dressed, grabbed some breakfast and before I knew it, I was heading off to school.

There was a minibus waiting outside when I got there, and coach was there to greet me.

"Morning Christopher, I hope you're psyched for today."

"You know it coach."

"Good lad."

I jumped into the minibus, where Danny and Andrew were already waiting.

"Hey guys," I greeted.

"Hey dude."

"Hey Chris."

The boys replied as we fist pumped. I sat down at the back of the bus and dropped my kit bag on the floor and nestled it under the seat in front.

"Just waiting for Sam and Jonas now, I guess."

"Yep."

"Oh wait, here they come." Andrew announced looking through his window.

Sam entered the bus first, with Jonas directly behind him. Sam sat at the front, while Jonas joined me in the back.

"Morning, morning." Jonas greeted.

"Hey man."

The coach jumped in and slid the door closed behind him.

"Right boys, who's ready to kick ass and get us to nationals."

We all yelled out with enthusiasm.

"Damn straight!" the coach replied, he then signalled for the driver to go.

Regionals were being held in the city at a large leisure complex. I had been there once, and it was quite the impressive setup.

It was a thirty-minute drive and when we got there the place was buzzing. The parking lots were filling up, minibuses were dropping people off and hordes of people were filing into the building.

Our minibus pulled up into the drop off zone.

"Right boys, let's do this."

The coach slid open the side door and one by one we jumped out.

"Come on, let's get you all registered."

We followed the coach into the building, as he headed towards the registration desk.

"Man, I'm bricking it," I said quietly to Jonas.

"Don't sweat it Chris, you know why you're here, it's because you're good. If you couldn't compete at this level, you wouldn't be here."

"Thanks for the pep talk coach." I replied punching him in the arm playfully.

"Hey, watch the guns," Jonas joked.

We hung around for ten minutes, while the coach sorted the boring paperwork with one of the officials. When he was done, he walked over to us and handed each of us a lanyard with our name and school on it, alongside a barcode.

"Okay, let's go get ready."

As we made our way towards the changing rooms, we stopped by an observation area. A large stretch of glass covered the wall, allowing you to view the entire vastness of the pool complex below.

The stands were steadily filling with supporters, and you could see the officials hovering around poolside, getting things ready.

We carried on walking, until we made it to men's changing rooms.

"See you on the other side," the coach said, before leaving us to get ready.

We walked into the changing room, which was heaving with activity. Everyone was in various stages of undress. I had honestly never seen so many cocks in one place than I had at this very moment.

We managed to find a space at one of the central benches, to dump our bags and get changed. As we began removing our clothes, I looked at Jonas, who was doing something crazy with his eyes. I stared at him, and he did it again. He was rolling his eyes to the right and down. I followed his pupils and then it dawned on me as to what he was doing.

He directed my gaze to the boy opposite us, who had the longest cock I had ever seen. It must have been at least 10 inches. I looked back at Jonas with my mouth gaped, as he desperately tried to suppress laughing.

Holy fuck, I thought. How the hell was he going to fold that into his speedos, he'd have to tape it to his inside leg surely.

Between python penis opposite and Jonas I felt like I was packing a button mushroom in comparison. I quickly put on my speedos and packed my clothes away in my bag.

As I sat down on what little space I had on the bench, waiting for Jonas to finish, my eyes casually glanced around the changing room.

Sitting down, my eye level was now everyone else's crotch level. This was a mistake, if there's one place you shouldn't get a boner, it's in the changing room.

Seeing all the cocks on display, swinging back and fore as they walked by, or having to see everyone's speedo bulges, was too much. On a normal day this would have been heaven, but I did not relish the thought of standing in front of all those people outside, with the outline of my cock so visible it could give directions.

Thankfully, Jonas and the others finished, and we left the changing room together. An usher directed us to a set of benches, at one end of the pool. We all sat down and took in the competition atmosphere.

There was a huge TV screen suspended from the ceiling, displaying a leaderboard of all the schools participating. The top three of which qualify for nationals and there's where we wanted to be at the end of the day.

It was fast approaching 11:00 and the official start to the competition. The coach had joined us again and wished us luck.

The noise of the crowd died down as an official walked on to the podium and started speaking in to a microphone.

The competition had finally started. It's go time.

The leaderboard displayed on the large TV changed to show a list of participants and their lane numbers.

Jonas was up first - lane 3. We wished him luck, patting him as he left the bench area and headed to his lane.

We watched on with bated breath as he took his position. He looked so calm, so cool standing there.

He adopted his stance, the hall now dead quiet, waiting for the first round to start. An air horn suddenly sounded, and the crowd went crazy as the guys dived straight into the pool.

We immediately stood up to cheer Jonas on, screaming at the top of our lungs. Jonas blasted past his competition. When the race ended, we all looked up at the TV screen.

There was a momentary delay before the results flashed up. Jonas had won the first race. He climbed out the pool with the others and punched the air in triumph.

One by one, we each took turns competing. We didn't win every race, but when the leaderboard displayed, we were right up there, bordering on qualification.

It all came down to the last race, and as fate would have it, it fell on my shoulders. We were currently fourth in the leaderboard, and we needed this to jump into third and clinch the last spot.

When I saw my name appear on the TV, my heart immediately started to pound in my chest. I stood up from the bench, and all the boys started wishing me good luck. The coach rested his hands on my shoulder.

"Keep calm, stay steady and you'll do great."

"Thanks coach."

As I walked to my lane, it seemed like the longest walk of my life. I was allocated the middle lane, and as I stood in my spot, I looked to the right of me and then to the left.

The person to the left of me looked familiar, it was python penis from the changing rooms. Here's hoping that thing slows him down, rather than acts as a third leg, that propels him to a win.

I readied myself and adopted my diving stance. My eyes stared at the rippling water in front of me. This was it, it's now or never. I had to give the performance of my life. I steeled my nerves, this was for the team, this was for Jonas.

The air horn sounded. The second I entered the water, I gave absolutely everything I had in the tank and then some. I tore through the water at an incredible pace. The sound of the crowd was deafening. As I reached the other end, I kicked off the wall and shot through the water like a torpedo. Before I knew it, I had smashed back into the starting point. The race was over and my whole body was on fire. Like everyone else, I turned my head and stared up to the large TV.

The suspense was killing me. The TV refreshed and there it was plain as day, my name occupying first place. The board then refreshed again to show our school now occupying the last qualifying slot.

We had done it, not only had I won my race, but we qualified for nationals. I climbed out of the pool and the coach and the rest of the team ran over to me, enveloping me in a group hug. We were bouncing up and down like a bunch of crazy people.

We eventually calmed down, as the officials readied the podium. It was decided that as Jonas and I had won, that we would go up together and claim trophy on behalf of our school.

The official called out the three qualified schools and we each took our place on the stand. They awarded each school a trophy. Jonas and I held our trophy high. It was such a proud moment for us all, and it was all the more special that I got to share it with Jonas.

When the ceremony finished, we handed over the trophy to coach, and we all headed back to the changing rooms where everyone had piled into the showers. The shower area was jam packed and we found ourselves having to share individual showers.

It must have been the adrenaline, or the excitement, but a lot of us were sporting some serious boners. Every other cock in the shower area was pointing outwards, wagging side to side like an excited dog.

Nobody seemed to notice or mind; such was the jubilant atmosphere. With everything going on in front of me, there was enough imagery to populate my spank bank for years to come.

I turned around, to see Jonas standing next to me. I'm sure it didn't bother him, that I was sporting a boner of my own.

"Congrats." He said, standing close enough that our arms were touching.

"Thanks, you too."

He glanced down and got a glimpse of my wood and looked back and gave me a look. A look that told me, that if it wasn't for all these people, he would be on his knees.

This whole day so far, had only served to heighten my sexual appetite, and it was only growing by the minute. I couldn't wait to get some alone time with Jonas again.

We cleared the shower area, dried off and got dressed. We had to wait a little for the minibus to turn up, but nobody minded as we all got to lift the trophy outside and show off to anyone who looked in our direction.

12