Swimming Practice Pt. 02 - Regionals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the minibus did eventually turn up, we all jumped in and it was a very loud and raucous trip home.

As we pulled up to the school, we said our goodbyes and the group disbanded.

Jonas and I decided to walk together for a bit.

"So, fancy staying over mine tonight?" Jonas asked.

"A sleepover?"

"I don't think there'll be any sleeping some how."

"Oh yeah, and what did you have in mind, instead of sleeping. Pillow fights in our underwear?"

"Now you're talking," Jonas said laughing.

"Okay, what time do you want me?"

"I want you all the time Chris."

We stopped walking and I looked at him. There was definite seriousness to his tone.

At that point I just wanted to kiss him, but the moment was ruined when Jonas' dad pulled up.

"I guess come over around sevenish." Jonas said, getting into the passenger seat of his dads' car.

"Seven it is, see you then."

Jonas' ride sped away and I carried on walking home. When I got in, I told my folks all about my day, and they were chuffed to bits with my success. I also told them I'd be staying over a friends house tonight.

When the time to go arrived, I got my dad to give me a ride to Jonas' house. He too had the exact same reaction upon seeing Jonas' neighbourhood for the first time.

My dad waited, until the big iron gates opened, and I waved goodbye. As he drove off, I walked down the driveway and Jonas was there waiting.

"It's just me and you tonight, my parents just left for some gala, so they're staying in the city tonight."

"Cool."

We went into the house, and Jonas closed the door behind us.

"So, what do you wan..."

Before he could finish his sentence, I kissed him and pushed him up against the door. I just wanted to rip his clothes off there and then.

When we came up for air, he grabbed me by my hand and quickly led me upstairs to his bedroom. I threw my bag down and we immediately started pulling each other's clothes off. First my t-shirt, then his, then my trousers.

By the time we had reached his bed we were fully naked. Jonas pulled me on top of him and we kissed again, rolling around on his very large bed.

One minute I was on top, the next he was. When I came out on top, I turned my body around, so we were facing opposite ends. I took him my mouth and he did the same to me, together we fell to the side, sixty-nining. I sucked his cock, he sucked mine.

This was insanely hot; we were both hard and going at it as if this was our last day on earth.

When my jaw started to ache, I stopped sucking and pulled away. I turned around again and rolled Jonas on to his stomach. I positioned myself between his legs and wedged my face between his ass cheeks, prising them apart, before tonguing his ass hole with an intensity he had never experienced before.

Jonas groaned out loud as my tongue teased him repeatedly. When I had got his hole nice and wet, I climbed up on him, aligning my body with his. I steadied myself with one hand, while the other held my cock in place as I pushed inside of him.

Jonas gripped the bedsheets as my cock burrowed deep in to his ass. Once in, I began to grind my body against his. I kissed the back of his neck as our bodies fused together.

Jonas whimpered softly, as I pushed myself upon him. I bucked my hips hard.

"Arghh!" Jonas cried out, before burying his face in the blankets.

I did it again, and again.

"Arghh! Fuck, that feels so good."

Again, I pounded his ass. I wanted him so badly. I sped up my movements, repeatedly and quickly fucking him now.

"Mmm, Chris fuck me, hard," Jonas pleaded.

I started to fuck him harder as per his instruction. My cock ploughing into him with force.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me," he continued to cry out.

I could feel the sweat trickle down my back, as I continued to ram him from behind.

"Chris, I want you to cum inside me, mmmm, please cum inside me," each of his words came out in bursts as he struggled to talk.

I was getting close; I could feel it building in my balls. With one final thrust, I experienced one of the most intense orgasms ever.

I screamed out loud, "Fucckkk!" as my load surged out of me and into Jonas. My whole-body shook, and I collapsed on top of him.

I nestled my face in the nook of his neck and kissed him.

As I felt myself go soft, my flaccid cock popped out of him, and I rolled on to my back next to him. We turned to face each other.

"Holy fuck Chris, I think that was the best I've ever been fucked. Man that was good."

I smiled back at him.

"Although, you know I have to return the favour now."

With that, Jonas pushed his upper body up and sat up on his knees, his hard cock wagging in front of me, the tip shiny with his precum.

He grabbed me by my legs and positioned himself, so he was between them. Leaning forward he kissed me, before quickly moving on to my chest. His tongue swirled around my nipples, where he bit on them gently, sending shivers through my chest.

Grabbing each of my legs, he raised them up and rested them on his chest, causing my ass to lift from the bed. He leaned forward and I felt his cock push at my entrance. I found myself grabbing a hold of the vertical metal rails of Jonas' headboard, as he pushed into me, his ample precum providing all the lubrication he needed.

He filled my ass so completely; it was if my ass was made for his cock. His key to my lock.

He thrust into me, and I gripped tighter on the rails. I watched his face, as he repeatedly drove into me. I moaned loudly as he hit my spot over and over again. Pounding me, I took a page out of his book and begged him to keep fucking me.

"Fuck me Jonas, arghh, fuck me harder. Yes, yes. Mmmmm."

I could feel Jonas' cock swelling, stretching me even more. His chest now shiny from his exertion. He gripped my legs tightly and with one final push, he came.

"Arghhh! Fuck!" he cried out, I could feel his cum fill me, I tensed my ass, squeezing every last drop out of him. I wanted it all, I wanted... him.

He looked down at me, his face red and glistening with sweat. He loosened his grip on my legs, then pulled out of me, collapsing next to me.

He was still panting hard, his chest massive chest rising up and down.

We looked at each other again.

"Fucking Wow."

"Fucking Wow," Jonas replied, still continuing to catch his breath.

"Where did this all come from?" he asked.

"I guess I'm still on a high from winning at regionals."

"Well, if that's what we do when we win at regionals. I can't wait to see what happens if we win at nationals."

"Nationals, here we come!"

The End.

12