Swimming with Mom

Story Info
A mother and son enjoy an evening together.
2.6k words
4.5
90k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a streamy south Florida evening, the kind when even the trees look like they are sweating. The insects fly wildly around the streetlights but the birds do not want to exert the energy to go after them. My mother, who lived not far away, had been having trouble with her air conditioning. I had called her three times and got no answer and I began to worry.

It was only about a ten minute drive from my house to hers. The entire way my head was filled with grim scenarios of what I might find. Had her heart given out? Had she tripped, broken her hip, and could not get to the phone? Had someone broken into her house? The longer I drove, the worse the thoughts became. I finally pulled into her driveway. I could see through the window in the garage door that her car was there.

I knocked several times on the front door and again got no answer. Finally I used my key and opened the door.

"Mom...mom, are you here?" Oh crap, where is she? I made my way through the darkened house which was uncomfortably warm. Obviously her air has not been repaired yet. I arrived at her kitchen where the range hood was the only light. Through the glass door of the lanai I saw movement. From the lanai I could see mom in her screened-in pool. I opened the glass door.

"Mom, are you all right?"

"Hello honey, yes I am, why are you here?"

"You didn't answer your phone and I got worried."

"Well bless you. The house is still so hot that I spend a lot of time here in the pool."

I walked to the side of the pool and sat in a chair. "I noticed that they still haven't been here to fix your air."

"I called again today and they told me that with the heat wave, they are all backed up. They'll get to me as soon as they can. She told me that they can't even make a schedule because they are going as fast as they can but they can't be sure when they can get here."

"Then why don't you come and stay with me until they get here?"

"Because I don't want to miss them if they show up here."

"Then at least come and stay with me over night. You can't sleep in this heat."

"Honey, I have a fan over my bed and I'm sleeping just fine, other than going to the bathroom three times a night."

"Mom, you are so stubborn."

"Thank you sweetheart, I love you but I am not going to put one of your kids on the couch so grammy can sleep in their bed."

"The kids love sleeping on the couch, it's an adventure for them."

"It's not an adventure for me, did you ever try to sleep in a kid's single bed after getting used to sleeping diagonally in a queen size?"

"All right mom, have it your way, but please bring the phone with you when you are out here in the pool."

"That I will do. I usually come out here in the evening. This pool was the smartest thing I ever did. After the sun goes down I can come out here and swim or soak. I bring out a pitcher of mom-aritas and do the 'sip & soak'."

"Isn't that 'margaritas'?"

"Not the way I make 'em baby, tequila is king. Come here, taste."

I walked to the edge of the pool where a sweating pitcher filled with white liquid sat beside a half-filled inverted bell-shaped glass. I picked up her glass. One sip was enough to take my breath away. I sputtered and coughed.

"Mom, that's straight booze."

"No it's not. There's lime juice, and ice, put it all in the blender and it's an icy treat."

I had to laugh, my mom was a unique character. "I'm surprised that you're not hosting a naked pool party."

"I would in a minute, but those old poohs from the senior center go to bed at eight. Maybe I need to find younger men. In fact, why don't you join me, at least I can finally say that there's been a penis in this pool.

"MOM!"

"Oh shut up and join me."

"I don't have a bathing suit."

"Just come in wearing your underwear. You can take them off and wear your pants home."

The water in her pool shimmered in the moon light and looked so tempting. It had been years since I had been in a pool. I thought about what mom had said.

"You know, I can do that." I took off my shirt and shoes before removing my pants. Now in my 'tight whites', I made my way to the pool steps and eased into the water. It felt wonderful against my skin.

"Mom, I can see why you like this."

"Here, have a drink. Pretty soon you will see why I like my mom-aritas."

I took another sip and it went down easier. I held out the glass to mom.

"No, you keep that one, I'll go get my own." She climbed up the steps and walked toward the kitchen. She was wearing the same blue 'Ester Williams' one piece bathing suit that she had worn for years. Seeing it brought back memories from when I was young; how her breasts would swell and almost spill out of that suit. I would get so hard and later I would jack off with the memory of her breasts in my head. I think she enjoyed teasing me but she never said so. Even now, years later, I still found my cock stiffening. I took another sip of my drink.

Mom came back from the kitchen, stopping at the pitcher and bending down in front of me to pick it up. In that moment I became fifteen again. My cock hardened and I stood locked into the view of her breasts on the verge of drooling. She filled her glass and looked at me.

"Oh look at you. You still get excited seeing me in this bathing suit. That is so cute." Glass in hand, she walked to the steps and into the pool. She came straight to me. "How about it Mark, do I still do it for you?" Her hand reached down against the front of my underwear.

"Mom!"

Her mouth fell open. "I do! I do still light you up. Thank you sweetheart, that's the most flattering thing that's happened to me in years. Most of the men my age haven't had a boner for years and, if they did, they wouldn't be able to see it. Please sweetheart, let me touch it."

"Mom...no, that's just wrong."

"Oh pooh, we're both adults now. I gave birth to you so I can touch you if I want."

Before I could move, she was back with her hand against my underwear. "Mark, that's a nice cock. I'll bet that Tanya is a happy wife."

"Well, sometimes yes and sometimes no." I took a sip of my drink.

Suddenly her hand was inside my underwear.

"Mark, you're hard as a rock. That is so hot." She turned and put her glass on the pool coping before returning to me and pulling my underwear down. I lifted my underwear to my hand and threw them onto the patio.

While I watched, she reached behind her back.

"Let me give you something to think about." As I watched, she slid the shoulder straps off of her shoulders and pulled the front of her suit down. She wrapped her arms around me and held her body against mine.

"Oh that's nice. Mark, my nipples are as hard as diamonds, can you feel them?"

I was overwhelmed. I could feel her soft breasts against me, her hard nipples pressing into me.

"Yes mom, it feels really good."

She smiled, her eyes sparkling. "After all those years of you trying to sneak a look at me, now here I am, my boobies just for you." She took my drink from my hand and put it on the coping.

"Go ahead Mark hold my boobies. You know you want to." She pressed her lips to my neck and began to nibble.

She was right, I would have crawled through broken glass to have those breasts in my hands and now there they were, within my grasp. I felt so guilty. I knew that touching my mother was wrong but, like she said, we are both adults. It was like some unknown force was lifting my hands.

"Do you like them Mark? It's been a while since a man touched me."

Instinctively my fingers found her nipples and began to pinch them. As she had said, they were so hard. Her moans were music to my ears.

"Your nipples are delicious mom."

"'Delicious'? You haven't tasted me yet. Here Mark, taste me." She lifted a breast above the water.

I stared at her beautiful breast for a moment, drinking in the image of that which I had desired so intensely for so long. My head bent down as my lips enclosed her nipple. I felt her hand on the back of my head. Her nipple was indeed delicious, but not as delicious as the shivers that I felt go through her body. Oh mother, you have found my weakness.

"Yes Mark suck me baby. Baby I can feel it so deep inside of me."

I felt her hand slide down and grip my cock.

"Mark, make love with me, please."

I had to release her breast go to answer. "Mom that would be so wrong."

"Why Mark? Why is it so wrong? I won't get pregnant. Unless you tell somebody, no one else will ever know. I want it badly and your hard cock says that you do also. So again I ask Mark, what is so wrong?"

My head was spinning. I struggled to find a reason and could not. Finally I surrendered to my desire. My lips pressed against hers in a long kiss that had been years overdue. My arms pulled her body against mine as my hand found the zipper at the back of her bathing suit and pulled it the rest of the way down. Our lips separated and she smiled at me.

"Now that's the right idea Mark." Together we slid her bathing suit down her body to her ankles where she stepped out of it and lifted it to the surface with her foot. She slapped it onto the coping of the pool.

"Come with me." Mom walked me back to the pool steps. "Sit here with the water up to your neck.."

I did as she told me, sitting on the second step with the water lapping at my neck. She faced me and knelt across my hips and lowered down. I felt her hand grip my cock just before my cock slid into her and our bodies touched.

"Oh my God Mark, that feels so good. Baby I have missed having a man inside of me for so long." She clung to me and I could feel the desperation in her.

It was such an odd feeling making love under water. The water not only supported her weight making her feel weightless, but it also eliminated the feeling of warmth and wetness. All I could feel was very pleasant pressure against my cock.

Her head rested beside mine as she held me close, her whispering loving words intermittent with her soft cries. Once again I could feel her soft breasts and her hard nipples. Her hips were very active, sometimes rocking on me and sometimes bouncing. I was enjoying the experience but mom seemed ecstatic. In all of my years I had never known a woman so filled with desire. Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the loneliness, or the years without. Whatever the reason, it was the best sex I had known in years.

As we went on, I could feel her intensity increase, which was good for me because my ass was beginning to hurt on that narrow concrete step. Her hips were very active and her cries sounded much more concentrated. With a couple of hard thrusts, she clamped a death grip around my neck and let out a choked wail into my ear.

"Oh God Mark...UGH-h-h!"

I felt her body shake as her internal muscles gripped me. Then I realized what was happening. My mother is having an orgasm on my cock! That had to be one of the greatest ego boosts of all time for me. I made my mom cum, wow.

As it passed, she loosened her arms around my neck, bringing her face to mine and kissing me hard. She released my lips suddenly and held me tightly again.

"Mark, that was so good, thank you baby, thank you." She was beginning to calm.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too Mark. Baby, I want you to cum in me. I want to feel your cum shoot into me, would you do that for me."

"Sure mom, anything for you."

She loosened her arms around my neck and stared directly into my eyes while her hips began to rock again.

"Mark, your cock feels so good inside of me. Baby, we should have done this years ago, we've missed so much. That's it, go deep inside me. Oh yes, nice and deep. Mark I can feel you and it's so good, your wonderful cock is filling me up. That's it baby, feel my pussy rubbing you, so soft and loving. Enjoy your mommy's pussy baby. That's it, feel it, feel me as you go in and out. Yes baby, give me your cum."

Her words and her eyes staring into mine were destroying my resistance. I could feel my climax building.

"Mom, I'm gonna' cum. Mom, oh God, I'm gonna' cum."

"Yes baby, give it to me please, all of it. Let me feel you cum in me."

"Oh God mom...Oh...Mom-m-m!" Now I squeezed her body against mine as I thrust deep and released an abundance of pent-up semen into my mother. She held me and thanked me for each thrust, telling me that she loved me. It seemed to go on much longer than usual.

As my senses began to return, she held my head in her hands.

"Baby, that was so good. You have the nicest cock and you use it so well. You have to come visit me more often."

I began to laugh. "Yes, I certainly do. Wow mom, that was amazing. Now will you come home with me and spend the night?"

She laughed along with me. "No I won't. I'll be fine here. You go home now and kiss Tanya and my grandkids. Tell them that grammy loves them."

"I sure will mom."

She stood up and backed away to let me stand up. I turned and climbed out of the pool, feeling a chill even in the warm temperature. I picked up my underwear and wrung them out as mom came out of the pool also.

"Just leave those here. I'll put them in the dryer and you can pick them up next time you're here." She picked up her glass and took a drink.

I sat on a lounge chair dressing while my naked mother sat sipping her drink on one next to me. I could not keep myself from staring at her full breasts and the body that had made me so crazy as a young man.

I finished buttoning my shirt and prepared to leave. It felt strange to have pants on with no underwear. I walked to her and embraced her.

"Mom, are you sure you won't stay with us until your air is fixed?"

"No need Mark, I'll be just fine here. If I need anything, I'll call."

I kissed her. "Mom, this evening was incredible."

"It was for me too. Getting some nice hard cock has improved my mood immensely."

"Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight honey."

END