All Comments on 'Swimming with Mom'

by jacklovesmom

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo3 months ago
"Baby I can feel it so deep inside of me"

With "...and I still do it for you" &" you still get excited seeing me in my bathing suit". Brilliant reminiscent of a mother knowing her teenage son was attracted to her. So tender in the way she softly seduced him many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He needs to visit mom more often.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A sweet little mother son story…missing the exciting danger of potential pregnancy of course..still there’s that important element of the indescribable intensity one feels at the instant of cumming in mommy…nothing like it….

I also liked the attention you paid to her breasts..so so hot…My mother somehow always makes sure I can see her pretty bra peeking out..she especially likes to make me hard in the presence of my unexciting wife..mmmm..And I always make sure that mommy feels what she’s still able to do to me..She knows that she’s made me hard..

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

5 Stars! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Short and sweet !

dirtysondirtyson3 months ago

Hope she lied about not getting pregnant ...

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervish3 months ago

After Mark leaves, mom finishes her drink, strolls inside and turns the air conditioning back on. Smiling, she knew the trap was a success.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the comments from people hoping she'll get pregnant. The mom in this story is a senior clearly well past menopause so pregnancy is impossible. Her remarks about the senior center and men her age not having a boner for years are big giveaways.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For a short story this was good. Although it was just getting good when it ended. There is room for much more story to be told.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Would like to see this story develop. For example, why did it take so long for them to have sex/make love? What is the age difference? What is the problem with the wife? Why now?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

and get Mom pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter 2- Karen, Mark's mother, was 48 years old when they fucked for the first time. She did not expect what came next. Mark came over every night that week and fucked Karen repeatedly in her backyard swimming pool. One week later, Karen missed her period and started getting morning sickness. She bought a home pregnancy kit at the local pharmacy and was shocked when she saw it read positive. Karen went to her doctor, and she tested Karen and confirmed that Karen was pregnant. Eight months and two weeks later, Karen gave birth to twins, a baby boy who looked just like her son Mark, and a baby girl who looked just like Karen's daughter Suzanne, Mark's younger sister.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady2 months ago

Very enjoyable. Is there more? Maybe the wife can soon find out about her husband fucking his own mother? Now that could be an interesting turn of events.

Five stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What no blow job ? But it was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjacklovesmom@jacklovesmom
I was involved with my mother in an incestuous relationship for most of my life. It was loving and durable, providing us with a bond beyond the norm for parents and offspring. I am here to chat with others who share my history to exchange experiences. Please visit my website:...