Swimming with Mum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, in the early winter evening, my train pulled into the station and I stepped off, my breath white as I adjusted to the sudden cold. I couldn't see Mum anywhere on the platform, so I pulled my suitcase behind me and headed for the entrance. Part way there, a lump of coat, hat and scarf started waving frantically and rushed over.

"Dave! Wow, you look great!" she said, her cheeks red from the cold air. I could barely see any more of her, she was so wrapped up. "Your hair is so short!"

We had a big hug and then she reached out to take my case.

"Don't worry, I've got it," I reassured her, as we headed towards the bus stops.

"I've missed you so much! It's great to have you home," she says, and I detect she could soon be getting tearful, so I give her a quick one-armed hug to stall it.

"Let's get home and get warm," I told her. "Then we can catch up."

12