All Comments on 'Swimming with Mum Ch. 02'

by mrs_mackenzie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ste_bro_69ste_bro_69over 2 years ago

When the swimming starting.

Biker49Biker49over 2 years ago

I accepted part one's slow start assuming the story would get going in part 2 but this is very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm assuming there's a story about to start here at some stage?!

BustyAuntyLoverBustyAuntyLoverover 2 years ago

I am loving it. I love a good slow build up. Raging i found it as new wish i had a good few chapters to read through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more....let those fingers tell the rest of the story...even if you have to insert a comma here and there

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoying....allow your fingers to continue....

gmac6977gmac6977over 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying the slow start , really unusual for me but I’m hooked ….keep going

austin2k10austin2k10over 2 years ago

Your writing is engaging, but you really need to learn how to break up a story. At the rate you write, the first 2 chapters are really about half of what one chapter should be. Keep in mind that it is the quality, not the quantity of chapters that that gets rated.

cincy4fun6cincy4fun6over 2 years ago

I agree. nothing is getting wet here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The suspense is killing us, will we have to wait till Xmas for a finale, I would suggest he gets his mum some lube for her stocking, cos I suspect it will need replenishing!

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungover 2 years ago

Well 2 stars so far - do you dare to continue???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Don't worry about the other comments, some of us enjoy a long build up. Looking forward to the continuation!

melvynjamesmelvynjamesover 2 years ago

still a bit slow billed up

gt973gt973over 2 years ago

Its well written but 2 chapters in and it feels like Readers Digest just not for me

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

Some of these comments are harsh, especially coming from some that haven't published anything on Lit (like myself I hasten to add.) It's a well written slow-build people not some one page spank-fest. Speaking of which, there's a myriad of those on Lit that are written by well meaning but talentless retards usually containing zero background or story development.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this one develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the negative comments. Lit desperately needs more background, and more careful, realistic buildup. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slow enough to make the reader lose interest. Please pick up the pace.

3*

BJ

JRirodanJRirodanover 1 year ago

Just chiming in to contradict the odd complaining comment - so far, two chapters of build up have created rounded, believable characters I, for one, am very interested in reading about. Strong work!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

I have started re-reading this story. I just enjoyed chapter 2 and look forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A lovely story about a curious young man and his loving mother. I discovered my mother's toys also. A very large dildo surprised my innocent sensibilities, and I marveled at the usage her silicone butt plug must receive. Yup, you guessed it. My Mom is a size queen. You'd never know it by looking at her cute, petite little body, but if you catch a glimpse of her beefy camel toe in a bikini by the pool this summer, you might guess that her cunt goes deep, and it does. She has child bearing hips and an unfathomable birth canal. There's certainly no shame in a Son considering such thoughts, or pursuing such dreams. A mother's twat is always tight for her son, and when I hear Mom's farts, I know her asshole is even tighter. We've all had wet dreams where our Mother's cunt is the thirsty heroine. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes, as the sky really is the limit with mother son courtship. All of his shyness and awkwardness will melt away in an instant the moment he gets a whiff of that fresh Mommy scent. To this day, I really don't feel at home until I have her pussy drool on my nose, lips and cock.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How sweet, a caring, loving Mother talking casually about bum sex to her son. Who would have thought that she would take the back alley. Good for her, and a lesson to her son.

The narrative is wonderful, it weaves its way through the story of a common terrace household, estranged parents/ grandparents, the bickering and accusations, and a Mother natural, human, loving, caring and frustrated.

The pen of the writer is exquisite. I couldn't quite place whether it was a male or female hand, though the profile mentions female. But, when the son feels like vomiting, envisioning the black dildo in his Mother's arse, it sounded like a deceptive female hand, well-versed in the guiles of womanhood.

What a story, the trifle is being gently digested, as the boy's penis rises to the occasion. Not only are his cheeks red, but most probably the paradise that brought him into the world. An everyday couple, except the are parent and progeny. It can only get better. Thank you!

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

I like the slow buildup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous