All Comments on 'Swimming with Mum Ch. 03'

by mrs_mackenzie

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
jonboy1985jonboy1985over 2 years ago

absolutely brilliant well done it has all the ingredients of a masterpiece

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

Well now! It's getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe you could decide if you're writing a script, or a story, then do all the dialogue in a single, consistent way. This just comes across as lazy and confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never made a comment on a story before but I just had to with this story, this author.

Super story. Well thought through. Believable. Pity it will all come to an end when the series is complete.

Well done. Rxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Good premise, well developed characters. Love that Mom is realistic about the situation. Enjoying this tremendously. This chapter was definitely very sexy.

BustyAuntyLoverBustyAuntyLoverover 2 years ago

Love it great story. I just feel from all the negative reviews about no sex in the last part i feel you rushed this to keep them happy. Never the less i loved it and cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
?

How in the hell do you eat tea???

McDingelMcDingelover 2 years ago

Good story so far. Keep up the good work.

hothorndoghothorndogover 2 years ago

Keep it going, nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Lydia

Great story except for his obsession with Lydia its actually really annoying. I hope he and his mom end up together boyfriend girlfriend

SpilioSpilioover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I am eager to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing first story! Creative and imaginitive. I hope you do intend to write more to develop the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It took forever to get to the sex between mum and son however, it was worth the wait. Surprised that you didn't have the mum take son to bed with her. Have him go down on her, something. Hope you write more about these two and a flowering relationship. You are a very good writer, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with BustyAuntyLover.

You were going great with the slow build-up.

Never underestimate the power of anticipation!

I was looking forward to at least 2 more Friday evening sexting sessions, keeping the "fantasy girl" in the third person, even as mum acts out the part.

I'd encourage you to take another go at this last chapter; resuming your original pace. It was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story, Looking forward to more.

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

Great story so much

UniqueUserName02UniqueUserName02over 2 years ago

the whole texting thing.... loved it!

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 2 years ago

Going good keep it up

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 2 years ago

Loved this chapter! I'm really hoping Mom/Cathy relaxes the rules a little bit, and maybe these two wind up being the couple she doesn't want them to be. And hey, I'm always a huge fan of the "unexpected pregnancy" trope. :D

mom7764mom7764over 2 years ago

Loved it,,,,getting better as we go...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am in agreement with the last five reviews. This is getting hotter and hotter but I think that Cathy has fears in her heart and she sets up rules to prove it.

4*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cathy is a very needy woman. Love that she’s willing to take her time with him, enjoy the journey and train him to really deliver - what she so desperately needs. He’ll be aiming to please her very soon.

syd_v63syd_v6312 months ago

The whole taboo concept is acknowledging the very nature of the relationship, by discussing it and calling her Cathy it just takes away from the whole taboo. I’m going to call you Cathy and you can Call me Bob… Why bother.

random8random87 months ago

I love this whole series. Very relieved that the slow segue to actual sex has happened. Lovely

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a temptress Mrs. McKenzie is. No, not at all, she is a kind and considerate woman, a mother, who cares about her son. She does love him and leaves the gate open, so that he is always free to leave. Thank you.

The story weaves its way through life. Sex is not the main course, and that is the beauty of this series. Sex is the icing. The cake is one of affection, respect and consideration, and it is healthy.

A wonderful woman, this Cathy is. A pity they do not want to call each other by their relationship. On the other hand, this could be seen as a story, where two people, though related, find themselves drawn together by circumstances. Incest is just a frisson. A byword. It is as if such relationships could be quite healthy, if two adults are drawn together.

A pity such relationships are forbidden.

amsterdamamsterdam3 months ago

I like reading other reader's comments. They crack me up. To the anonymous wondering about eating tea. Easily done and usually an enjoyable experience :-)

YouGov analysis from a 2018 survey with more than 42,000 English people taking part when asked what people call their main evening meal.

Across England as a whole, the majority (57%) call it “dinner”, while just over a third (36%) opt for “tea”. The remainder either call it something else (including 5% who say “supper”) or answered “don’t know”.

However, despite dinner’s overall victory, the data shows there are clear geographical differences. Breaking down the results by county reveals a stark North/South divide, with “dinner” the winner in the South and “tea” being top in the North.

It's tea for me.

Anyway, back to the story. I'm a fan of the 'slow burn'. It adds depth, anticipation, character development and possibilities. All of these are done extremely well in this chapter. I'm glad the author took on feedback and lengthened the word count, even though I have the whole series ahead of me to enjoy.

I can empathise fully with the main protagonist. I endured a similar experience with a long-standing friend who was a girl but only wanted friendship until years later when I got together with someone else (now my wife). I was also shy, lacking confidence and didn't get any action until very late on in my student years. I never had a thing for my Mum, though, even though I do find the whole Mum/Son scenario extremely hot.

Cathy. Yes, I like her strength, perceptiveness, and bravery. I like that she asked about the 'Mummy' thing and that neither of them was into it (even though it can be hot). The one thing that didn't ring true for me was when they'd done the hard bit, broached the elephant in the room, and decided they were going to have a sexual relationship, she'd sucked him off in the morning and did nothing further until the evening. Even then, they didn't take it any further than a repetition of the BJ. What made it even less believable, was with the 'only on Saturdays' rule in place, I can't see how she'd have been happy to leave it at that for another seven days, particularly given that she seemingly didn't get rid of the sexual frustration she'd mentioned. With that much tension, anticipation and excitement built up, this felt unrealistic.

It's a minor point, though. 5-star rating, and I will savour the rest of the chapters. Thank you, Mrs Mackenzie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous