All Comments on 'Swimming with Mum Ch. 04'

by mrs_mackenzie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will you please get rid of Mark, put Mum in the background, and bring Lydia forward? That may be too predictible of an outcome, but I trust you to do it the correct and entertaining way! Mum will always be there and Lydia is the perfect catch for Dave.

For me to write this means you’ve created some excellent characters…keep it going!

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best story I've read here in the last decade. Realistic characters that came to life. Most want porn, but I'm a treasure hunter. Romance, erotica and slow build up. You delivered on all fronts. Brilliant!!!

My vote goes to Cathy. Let them realize that they can be a true couple, he knocks her up and they live happily ever after. :) But he should definitely bed Lydia and have to decide who is his true love.

But whatever direction you decide, the main thing is that you keep going. Keep writing. You're a pro. You remind me of an old legendary mom/son erotica writer alwayswantedto. His stories are no longer here sadly.

Anyway, brilliant job. Keep at it! ;)

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 2 years ago

Loving i t but you need to get rid of Mark. It's so off putting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the author…….Go back and honestly read 1 - 3. For what it is worth to you I think you lose your way in 4.

It is your story and nobody else’s (having just said what I did). Write it as you feel it.

Rxx

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52over 2 years ago

Well done, nice slow introduction and character build up. Very believable! I am seriously impressed with your writing, I have edited plenty of work, and yours needs nothing added or changed. Thanks again and looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the journey but I’m noticing the only orgasms in he story are his. All Cathy’s are implied (not described), Ffion probably didn’t get one and so far there is no indication that this guy is even interested in giving pleasure to a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the story of inexperience and awkwardness. There is a long way to go!

Please get rid of Mark

4*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A wee bit sterile, but thank you. The special first time could have been without a condom. Skin on skin would have been a lot dirtier than telling the son that the last time was with his Dad. The scheduling makes it, the sex, look like a byword and not the main course.

Hopefully, their passion would be a lot more spontaneous and unrehearsed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous