Swimming with Mum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They messed up the marking for the Politics A-Level, you must remember, right?" she laughed, her accent really coming through.

I had no idea what she was talking about but I nodded anyway. "Yeah, I remember."

"At least I still got into uni, though."

My football mates were getting up and preparing to leave, so I had to make a choice between leaving Ffion and going with them, or sealing the deal.

"Listen, Ffion, I don't know if you want to come back to my place? I've got some vodka there," I asked, summoning my courage.

"I'm not supposed to leave my friends," Ffion told me, looking around for them.

"Don't worry, it's not far," I told her, realising I was sounding a bit creepy. "You can introduce me to your friends."

In the event, it seemed like Ffion's so-called friends were long gone, so she agreed to walk back to the flat with me so I could call her a taxi. At this stage, while I did want to try and get her into bed, I felt for her being abandoned midway through Freshers' week like this and if all she wanted was a taxi, that was OK.

When we arrived, thankfully there was no sign of Lydia, and I sat Ffion down in the kitchen.

"Water or another drink?" I asked.

"Vodka and coke," she demanded, giggling, so I grabbed two glasses and mixed the flat end of a bottle of Pepsi with the vodka. I didn't go mad with the booze, since it looked like Ffion had had plenty already.

"Here you go," I said, putting it down in front of her. She looked at me for a second.

"You're really fit," she blurted out.

"Um, thanks? You're fit too," I said, a little taken aback.

"Do you want to have sex? I do if you do."

I was pleasantly surprised to find that this didn't feel anything like cheating. Mum's boundaries were clear and, on any day except Saturday, it didn't feel weird.

"Okay, yeah, let's go to my room," I said, abandoning my drink.

As I sat on my bed, it became obvious that Ffion wasn't exactly experienced. I know, it's not like I was either, but when we kissed she was so timid, the barest touch from my tongue made her flinch, and I was about to give up when she slid onto her knees in front of me.

"You want me to suck it?" she asked, looking up at me.

I nodded. I wasn't going to turn that offer down.

She struggled with my trousers until I helped her and pushed them down, freeing my hard cock. She put it straight into her mouth, licking gently, putting all of her effort into fitting more of it into her mouth. I'm sounding negative here, but in reality I was loving it. Ffion was cute and seeing her pretty mouth on my cock was really hot. She eventually got enough of my shaft into her mouth that it touched her throat, and she stifled a gag before pulling back.

"Let's fuck," she announced, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. I rooted around for my box of condoms, untouched since Lydia borrowed them, while Ffion lay on the bed, unzipping her dress and pulling her skirt up around her waist. The combined effect made it look like she had a rumpled red ring around her tummy, her skin coloured bra poking over the top. I reached out and helped her pull her knickers down before removing my shirt.

I hadn't really seen Mum's pussy, since we had sex in the dark. Ffion's bush was neatly trimmed and I could see her inner lips poking out as she lay back on the bed, and I felt a momentary attack of nerves when I realised that Ffion would expect me to be experienced. Following Mum's advice, once my condom was on I lay next to her and rubbed my fingers over her pussy, which was nowhere near as wet as Mum's had been. I found her opening and started to push a finger inside, finding some wetness there, which I used to try and lubricate things a bit more. Ffion started moaning, one hand grabbing her boob through her bra as I fingered her, pushing deeper inside and then picking up speed.

"Fuck me," she finally said, reaching down and pushing my hand away. I climbed on top of her, getting into the right position, trying to guide my cock into her. She didn't help, so it took me a couple of attempts before I got it right and my cock started to enter her.

"Ow," she said, making me stop. "No, keep going."

I kept going, and she said "Ow," again. This time I kept pushing in, and her hand shot out to stop me.

"Wait, okay, now," she said, wiggling her hips into a different place. I pushed in again, this time getting all the way inside. She moaned, once, and I took that as encouragement, picking up speed.

"Don't cum inside me," she said urgently after I'd thrust in and out of her for a minute or so.

"I'm wearing a condom," I replied.

"They can break," she said, firmly.

I took a breath and kept fucking her. "Where do you want me to cum, then?" I asked.

"My tits," she said, ruining my rhythm by moving her torso so she could undo her bra. Once it was off, I could look down at her tiny little pink nipples as I fucked her. Neither of us said anything as I kept going faster, my breathing getting heavier, and Ffion didn't moan again. I wondered if I was doing something wrong - Mum had moaned tons when I fucked her - but Ffion didn't complain. After another minute, when I was getting close, I pulled out, clawed at the condom to pull it off, then started stroking my cock, looking at her tits. She squeezed them with both hands, pulling on her nipples.

"I'm gonna cum," I said quickly, leaning forwards so my cock was almost touching her breasts. She took over, grabbing my cock and stroking fast, but when my first shot came out it missed her entirely and landed on the pillow by her head. The second one hit the bottom of her neck, and the third finally landed somewhere near her tits. She squeezed my cock and milked the last dribble out, then rubbed the tip over her nipple, smearing a long line of cum over it.

"Fuck," I said, my back hurting a little from the position, so I rolled off her and sat up at the bottom of the bed. Ffion lay back, one arm over her face, legs still spread so I could see her wet pussy clearly.

"Do you want to shower?" I asked, but she just waved her hand vaguely.

"You first," she said, so I left her and jumped into the shower. Predictably, when I got back she'd fallen asleep, and she'd smeared some of the cum on her neck with her hand so it was wiped all over her shoulder and the bedsheet. I wasn't exactly sure about the etiquette in this situation, but I didn't want to lie down in my own cum, so I left her to sleep, pulled on some clean underwear, then switched the light out and went to try and sleep on the sofa instead.

I didn't sleep well and was awake when it got light. I made myself tea and toast to see off my hangover, then played on my phone until it was a civilised time. Just after eight, Lydia appeared from her room, wrapped in a thick dressing gown with her hair messy.

"Morning," she said brightly. "Lost your clothes?"

I shook my head and shushed her. "There's someone in my room," I explained.

Lydia gave me a look. "Cathy?" she asked, intrigued.

"Um, no," I admitted. "She's called Ffion."

Lydia looked stern. "Does Cathy know about Ffion?"

"Not... yet," I told her. "My relationship with Cathy is a bit complicated. Please don't say anything."

"I won't, I'm not that kind of person," Lydia said, boiling the kettle. "But anyway, good for you, finally smashing some uni pussy."

The words sounded so weird coming out of her mouth that I cringed. "Thanks, I guess..."

She giggled. "I think I might have heard your shower going when I came past so she might be out soon."

Ffion did appear about twenty minutes later, dressed in her dress from last night but with bare feet. I felt awkward, but Lydia made polite conversation, asking about her course and where she lived, which took care of it. The elephant in the room was the fact that Ffion hadn't noticed a smear of dried cum on the shoulder of the dress, which Lydia didn't mention until Ffion was getting ready to leave.

"I've got something to clear that stain from your dress," she said quickly, steering Ffion out of the kitchen and towards her room. I cringed again - it was obviously cum and Ffion looked mortified when she noticed it. I kept a low profile until Ffion left, with my phone number in her phone in case we wanted to meet up again.

"Well, she was cute," Lydia announced, but in the cold light of the morning it was painfully obvious that Lydia was a lot fitter. "You gonna see her again?"

"We'll see," I said, hiding behind my mug.

"Was it her first time?" Lydia asked, averting her gaze and trying to sound casual.

"I don't know, I didn't ask," I said.

Lydia said nothing but I wondered whether Ffion had said something to her in private.

12