All Comments on 'Swimming with Mum Ch. 05'

by mrs_mackenzie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Kind of slow but that's OK since it's good. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loving this story so far can't wait for more

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thank you for another excellent chapter. I’m looking forward to the next installment of this story. Thank you.

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 2 years ago

This just gets better and better keep going I can relate to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying the realness and rawness of this story series. You write so well. It would be lovely to read more in this series. J

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are good Rxx

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Such a sensitive and sexy story, I cannot wait for the next epised, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think its great cant wait for next chapter

BustyAuntyLoverBustyAuntyLoverover 2 years ago

I am loving these. I love how you slowly add new characters. And just at the end i have a feeling cathy has a friend over.

mom7764mom7764over 2 years ago

Loved it,,,,,they get better as you write......

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyabout 2 years ago

I am tremendously, absolutely loving this story... but do the women have orgasms in this world?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It smells like Mark is somewhat thick above the shoulders and I am not sure if I would like to have him work for me once he gets out of uni. I don't think he realizes that he is being played. I don't think Lydia has the quality needed to be a good mother and/or partner in a solid family. She might have the looks needed to a boy hard but there is more to family than that!

3*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I always tell the women I'm dating that I'm a motherfucker and they go wild for me. It really impresses them to know that I make love with Mom and can satisfy her doggie style as a son. On the second or third date I'll casually mention that Mother gave me a blowjob that morning, or mention how me and Dad tag team her most evenings, and you should see the look on the women's faces. They can tell I'm a high value male, that I'm a good catch, etc. But you can also see the instant jealousy they have for my Mom, which they try to hide with admiration. When I was in college, my ex-girlfriend caught me fucking Mom in the asshole on Mother's Day. Guess what she did? She watched me finish, and asked to suck me when I finished up my mother's butthole. My ex cleaned Mom's ass nastiness off with her mouth, tongue and lips, thats how horny Oedipal sex made her. She was trying to compete with my Mom, to show me that she was even nastier, she sucked maternal ass off my dick. Thats the way women are, they love to sexually compete with a man's mother. Once I started making love with and sodomizing my own mother, it basically unlocked the key to every woman's pussy on Earth. At first women don't even believe me. They think I'm bragging or lying. But when I bring Brenda along on the next date and we kiss in front of the young lady, then they're hooked. All I have to do is reel them in after that first kiss with Mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous